Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

tags

Re: When you marry a girl in Florida, USA, how much does it cost to get rid of her?

May 13th, 2018, 7:56 am

Police: Florida man hid legless fugitive girlfriend in plastic tote

Also in the article:

It ended in a shooting with police and she lost both legs.
At least she survived armed police intervention, which is something in the US.

bearish

Re: When you marry a girl in Florida, USA, how much does it cost to get rid of her?

May 13th, 2018, 12:11 pm

Also in the article:

She got through the police intervention armed but not legged.

tw

May 13th, 2018, 12:19 pm

Also in the article:

She got through the police intervention armed but not legged.
Is the plot of the new boxing Helena and pulp fiction movie mash up?

ppauper

September 20th, 2018, 2:00 pm

ppauper

September 27th, 2018, 4:58 am

fifty is the new zero
a school in florida has a no-zero policy and a school teacher there claims she was fired for not giving 50% to students who didn't hand in assignments

ppauper

October 10th, 2018, 5:42 pm

from the national hurricane center

Hurricane Michael has come ashore on the Florida panhandle around Panama City as a Category 4 and is being described as the worst case scenario

current path has it leaving land around the NC/VA border and maybe grazing long island and the cape and islands

Not sure how close to mr farmer this was

ppauper

November 3rd, 2018, 12:22 pm

Andrew Gillum Fires Staffer Caught Calling White People ‘Crackers’
Florida Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum
“It’s a cracker state. Get it? Ask anybody outside of here. You go Port St. Lucie, Orlando … man them crackers ain’t gonna let us do that sh*t dawg. Boy, you crazy?”

ppauper

November 9th, 2018, 7:18 am

I almost fell off my chair laughing when I saw this
Florida teacher finds ‘provisional ballot box’ in storage area
it always seems that whenever a democrat loses a close race, someone in a heavily democratic district (Broward County in this case), preferably chock full of minorities, claims to have found a missing ballot box containing just enough votes to make the democrat the winner
At the moment, in the Florida senate race, Scott (R) is leading Nelson (D) by 15,001 votes, 4,094,763 to 4,079,692
And in the gubernatorial race, DeSantis (R) is leading Gillum (D) by 36,243 votes, 4,072,741 to 4,036,498

bearish

November 9th, 2018, 11:47 am

it always seems that whenever a democrat loses a close race, someone in a heavily democratic district (Broward County in this case), preferably chock full of minorities, claims to have found a missing ballot box containing just enough votes to make the democrat the winner
At the moment, in the Florida senate race, Scott (R) is leading Nelson (D) by 15,001 votes, 4,094,763 to 4,079,692
And in the gubernatorial race, DeSantis (R) is leading Gillum (D) by 36,243 votes, 4,072,741 to 4,036,498
You should just come out and say it — those minorities should never have been allowed to vote in the first place. Since that’s obviously what you really mean.

ppauper

November 9th, 2018, 12:27 pm

You should just come out and say it — those minorities should never have been allowed to vote in the first place. Since that’s obviously what you really mean.
ah, the race card, which is precisely why the Dems prefer to "find" these votes in minority districts.
Everyone who is entitled to vote, should vote, but only once.
Where we differ is that I disapprove of poll workers stuffing a box full of ballots after their candidate loses

bearish

November 9th, 2018, 1:14 pm

ah, the race card, which is precisely why the Dems prefer to "find" these votes in minority districts.
Everyone who is entitled to vote, should vote, but only once.
Where we differ is that I disapprove of poll workers stuffing a box full of ballots after their candidate loses
When you make blatantly racist statements you (and your president) should indeed expect that “race card” to make an appearance.

ppauper

November 9th, 2018, 1:59 pm

When you make blatantly racist statements you (and your president) should indeed expect that “race card” to make an appearance.
Indeed.
Fortunately no one is being racist here, blatantly or otherwise.
Rather, we have poll workers stuffing a box full of ballots after their candidate loses.