SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 68470
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Re: America - Home of Bugs Bunny

July 2nd, 2018, 6:23 am

Cuchulainn wrote:
Eoin O'Duffy was the leader of the Fascist Blueshirts.

any relation?
it seems they still have white supremacists in Ireland and they have a seat at the table
Immigration Control Platform
In 2003 Ní Chonaill along with then-chairman John Oakes attended a discussion on immigration at the Oireachtas Joint Committee on Justice, Equality, Defence and Women's Rights. Ní Chonaill felt that a January 2003 Supreme Court decision, which permitted deportation of illegal immigrants with Irish-born children, did not go far enough.

he wanted to deport the Irish-born kids as well as their parents, and it seems that the country agreed with him
ICP supported the successful 2004 referendum which restricted citizenship by birth, a practice ICP said encouraged birth tourism by pregnant illegal immigrants.

No anchor babies in Ireland
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 68470
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Re: America - Home of Bugs Bunny

July 4th, 2018, 5:20 am

Happy Birthday, America!
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 68470
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Re: America - Home of Bugs Bunny

July 5th, 2018, 7:50 pm

 
User avatar
ExSan
Posts: 4512
Joined: April 12th, 2003, 10:40 am

Re: America - Home of Bugs Bunny

July 5th, 2018, 9:39 pm

ppauper wrote:
Happy Birthday, America!

God Bless America 
 
User avatar
tagoma
Posts: 18233
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 12:58 pm

Re: America - Home of Bugs Bunny

July 5th, 2018, 10:17 pm

ExSan wrote:
ppauper wrote:
Happy Birthday, America!

God Bless America 

 
User avatar
tagoma
Posts: 18233
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 12:58 pm

Re: America - Home of Bugs Bunny

July 10th, 2018, 9:49 pm

 
User avatar
Cuchulainn
Posts: 56690
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:38 am
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Re: America - Home of Bugs Bunny

July 10th, 2018, 10:02 pm

ppauper wrote:
Cuchulainn wrote:
Eoin O'Duffy was the leader of the Fascist Blueshirts.

any relation?

Absolutely NOT. Our lot were in the Quinta Brigada.

BTW never heard of ICP. ICP has no policy on Irish illegal immigration to the United States, an issue sometimes linked with immigration to Ireland.[6] ICP candidate Ted Neville had himself spent time illegally in the United States.
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 68470
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Re: America - Home of Bugs Bunny

July 10th, 2018, 11:01 pm

 
User avatar
bearish
Posts: 3589
Joined: February 3rd, 2011, 2:19 pm

Re: America - Home of Bugs Bunny

July 11th, 2018, 1:18 am

ppauper wrote:

Of course, the greater risk is that Trump twitters about upcoming economic news that he likes. Or, like the dog that didn't bark, he keeps quiet... 
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 68470
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Re: America - Home of Bugs Bunny

July 11th, 2018, 5:54 am

there has been a shocking hate crime in LA. I was almost physically sick when I read this story.

Woman beats a 91-year-old Mexican man with a brick, tells him to ‘go back to your country’
On the fourth of july no less
the "Mexican man," a permanent resident of the US, was taken to the hospital with a broken cheekbone and two broken ribs.

who would do such a thing? kluckers? skinheads? the alt-right? Trump voters?
Image
 
User avatar
bearish
Posts: 3589
Joined: February 3rd, 2011, 2:19 pm

Re: America - Home of Bugs Bunny

July 11th, 2018, 9:49 am

ppauper wrote:
there has been a shocking hate crime in LA. I was almost physically sick when I read this story.

Woman beats a 91-year-old Mexican man with a brick, tells him to ‘go back to your country’
On the fourth of july no less
the "Mexican man," a permanent resident of the US, was taken to the hospital with a broken cheekbone and two broken ribs.

who would do such a thing? kluckers? skinheads? the alt-right? Trump voters?
Image


Showing your true color
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 68470
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Re: America - Home of Bugs Bunny

July 11th, 2018, 10:13 am

bearish wrote:
ppauper wrote:
there has been a shocking hate crime in LA. I was almost physically sick when I read this story.

Woman beats a 91-year-old Mexican man with a brick, tells him to ‘go back to your country’
On the fourth of july no less
the "Mexican man," a permanent resident of the US, was taken to the hospital with a broken cheekbone and two broken ribs.

who would do such a thing? kluckers? skinheads? the alt-right? Trump voters?
Image


Showing your true color


I see. You're in favor of this attack because I'm against it
 
User avatar
bearish
Posts: 3589
Joined: February 3rd, 2011, 2:19 pm

Re: America - Home of Bugs Bunny

July 11th, 2018, 10:25 am

ppauper wrote:
bearish wrote:
ppauper wrote:
there has been a shocking hate crime in LA. I was almost physically sick when I read this story.

Woman beats a 91-year-old Mexican man with a brick, tells him to ‘go back to your country’
On the fourth of july no less
the "Mexican man," a permanent resident of the US, was taken to the hospital with a broken cheekbone and two broken ribs.

who would do such a thing? kluckers? skinheads? the alt-right? Trump voters?
Image


Showing your true color


I see. You're in favor of this attack because I'm against it


Yeah, let’s go with that.
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 68470
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Re: America - Home of Bugs Bunny

July 11th, 2018, 10:28 am

bearish wrote:
ppauper wrote:
bearish wrote:

Showing your true color


I see. You're in favor of this attack because I'm against it


Yeah, let’s go with that.


as you wish
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 68470
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Re: America - Home of Bugs Bunny

July 24th, 2018, 8:30 pm

Demi Lovato Hospitalized for Apparent Heroin Overdose
get well soon, or whatever one is supposed to say in such a situation
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...


JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...