SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

ppauper

Re: America - Home of Bugs Bunny

October 15th, 2018, 11:09 am

bearish

October 15th, 2018, 12:50 pm

Just a couple of Trump voters roughhousing. Boys will be boys...

katastrofa

October 24th, 2018, 12:43 pm

ppauper

October 24th, 2018, 1:49 pm

Only stars (which excludes both the Donald and myself) get to grab women by their private parts. Stars can do anything. Whatever they want

Trump: And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.
It's odd how the fake news media always leaves the previous line out and people remember it as "I grab 'em by the pussy"

Too be fair, nor do I grind against women in my office until I have a happy ending (Kathleen Wiley), drop my pants and ask women to perform oral sex on me (Paula Jones), or tear off their pantyhose and bit their lip while raping them (Juanita Broaddrick)

katastrofa

October 24th, 2018, 2:12 pm

Yeah, it's really odd how people tend to leave the previous lines out, like "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, ..."

Clinton was a regular rapist. They both deserve(d) to be impeached.

ppauper

October 24th, 2018, 4:28 pm

so Trump has copped to stealing a kiss. That's not going to help your guy on the plane

The plane guy might try the Susan Webber Wright rule. In Jones v Clinton, she ruled that dropping your pants and asking a woman to perform oral sex was not sexual harassment, as long as you only do it the one time

katastrofa

October 25th, 2018, 5:05 am

That innocent man must have misinterpreted Trump's words as most people did. Trump might have to admit that he's "really smart" and a "very stable genius", but at his moderate level of stardom he's only allowed unsolicited osculation of beautiful women.

bearish

October 25th, 2018, 11:25 am

That innocent man must have misinterpreted Trump's words as most people did.  Trump might have to admit that he's "really smart" and a "very stable genius", but at his moderate level of stardom he's only allowed unsolicited osculation of beautiful women.
OK - I had to look that one up. Based on this illustration, I would strenuously object to any sort of osculation by Mr Toadstool
Osculating Curves.

katastrofa

October 25th, 2018, 1:47 pm

A.k.a. kissing curves! :-D

bearish

October 25th, 2018, 7:43 pm

A.k.a. kissing curves! :-D
Wait, you edited your post. Now I may never know what you meant. I was hoping trackstar or somebody might have helped me figure it out.

katastrofa

October 26th, 2018, 9:00 am

You've once explained to me how to evaluate the risk of investing in Tesla stock. When I was reading up on that I came across a nice mathematical method used for entrepreneurial risk assessment, the osculating value method. The previous version of my post referred to that, but obviously there was no way you or anyone here would get it. It rather had the potential to suggest something offensive, and hence I changed it.

Trackstar is busy osculating with someone else ;-)

bearish

October 26th, 2018, 10:35 am

You've once explained to me how to evaluate the risk of investing in Tesla stock. When I was reading up on that I came across a nice mathematical method used for entrepreneurial risk assessment, the osculating value method. The previous version of my post referred to that, but obviously there was no way you or anyone here would get it. It rather had the potential to suggest something offensive, and hence I changed it.

Trackstar is busy osculating with someone else ;-)
Thank you! I didn’t find it offensive, merely confusing without access to your mental frame of reference. Nothing wrong with kissing select curves.

trackstar
Topic Author

October 26th, 2018, 11:12 am

Not someone, but something - my Sennheiser headphones.

Here for your aural and visual pleasure. (And that is aural as in "acoustical".)  ; )
Shine on you crazy diamonds.  

But also remember that many times in life, those who speak do not know and those who know,...

katastrofa

October 26th, 2018, 3:34 pm

What people say and don't say often provides a sufficient complementary information :-)

ppauper

October 27th, 2018, 7:14 pm

there's been a sickening terrorist attack by a Nazi against a synagogue in Pittsburgh
8 Dead, Several Others Shot At Pittsburgh Synagogue

reportedly the shooter was screaming, “All Jews must die!”

he’s a Nazi, admired Hitler, hates Trump, believes Trump is controlled by Jews, he did not vote for Trump

so he attacked the synagogue because he thought President Trump is controlled by Jews?
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On