Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

DevonFangs

Swiss Voters Accept Ban on Minarets

August 27th, 2013, 7:13 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelZurich drive-in sex cubiclesI think this is the same as jack in the box below, but yeah, probably deserves to be mentioned twice...

ppauper

August 27th, 2013, 7:42 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelZurich drive-in sex cubiclesI think this is the same as jack in the box below, but yeah, probably deserves to be mentioned twice...indeed, the same story

daveangel

August 27th, 2013, 7:54 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelZurich drive-in sex cubiclesI think this is the same as jack in the box below, but yeah, probably deserves to be mentioned twice...indeed, the same storyapologies - indeed the pictures in the photo in the Telegraph story is much more instructive
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

DevonFangs

August 27th, 2013, 8:17 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelZurich drive-in sex cubiclesI think this is the same as jack in the box below, but yeah, probably deserves to be mentioned twice...indeed, the same storyI think this is the same as "I think this is the same as jack in the box below, but yeah, probably deserves to be mentioned twice..." below, but yeah, probably deserves to be mentioned twice...

ppauper

August 27th, 2013, 8:25 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangel indeed the pictures in the photo in the Telegraph story is much more instructiveit looks like a car wash I use (for washing my car)

DevonFangs

August 27th, 2013, 8:26 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangel indeed the pictures in the photo in the Telegraph story is much more instructiveit looks like a car wash I use (for washing my car)for "washing" your "car"

Cuchulainn

August 27th, 2013, 8:34 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangel indeed the pictures in the photo in the Telegraph story is much more instructiveit looks like a car wash I use (for washing my car)It's probably is as well in the winter months.

ppauper

August 27th, 2013, 8:34 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangel indeed the pictures in the photo in the Telegraph story is much more instructiveit looks like a car wash I use (for washing my car)for "washing" your "car"as opposed to the swiss one where they take hookers to have sex

ppauper

August 27th, 2013, 9:27 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangel indeed the pictures in the photo in the Telegraph story is much more instructiveit looks like a car wash I use (for washing my car)It's probably is as well in the winter months.I once made the mistake of washing my car at midnight in January. It's unattended and you just put coins in the slot.Car needed washing, I'd driven by there earlier in the day and there was a massive line so I hadn't bothered.Saw a movie that night, drove past the car wash on the way home so figured I'd do it then.Unfortunately, the water was cold and formed a sheet of ice on my car :-(

tags

August 27th, 2013, 10:48 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangel indeed the pictures in the photo in the Telegraph story is much more instructiveit looks like a car wash I use (for washing my car)It's probably is as well in the winter months.I once made the mistake of washing my car at midnight in January. It's unattended and you just put coins in the slot.Car needed washing, I'd driven by there earlier in the day and there was a massive line so I hadn't bothered.Saw a movie that night, drove past the car wash on the way home so figured I'd do it then.Unfortunately, the water was cold and formed a sheet of ice on my car :-(I was not sure they have cars in Canada. I thought maybe they travel cross-country skiing.

ppauper

August 27th, 2013, 10:49 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: edouardQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangel indeed the pictures in the photo in the Telegraph story is much more instructiveit looks like a car wash I use (for washing my car)It's probably is as well in the winter months.I once made the mistake of washing my car at midnight in January. It's unattended and you just put coins in the slot.Car needed washing, I'd driven by there earlier in the day and there was a massive line so I hadn't bothered.Saw a movie that night, drove past the car wash on the way home so figured I'd do it then.Unfortunately, the water was cold and formed a sheet of ice on my car :-(I was not sure they have cars in Canada. I thought maybe they travel cross-country skiing.dog sled

ppauper

August 30th, 2013, 8:13 am

Zurich's Ackermann quits over finance chief death

ppauper

September 23rd, 2013, 8:32 am

Southern Swiss voters back ban on full-face veils

Cuchulainn

September 23rd, 2013, 4:44 pm

Niqab.

daveangel

February 10th, 2014, 9:49 am

narrow voteQuote Swiss voters have narrowly backed a referendum proposal to bring back strict quotas for immigration from European Union countries.Final results showed 50.3% voted in favour. The vote invalidates the Swiss-EU agreement on freedom of movement.
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers