Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

farmer
Topic Author

December 18th, 2009, 1:52 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarYou have to admit that farmer has very good taste in crumpets as well.What's that supposed to mean? Those three girls in the pic? I wouldn't screw any of the three.Promo models with surgery and wrinkles, ugh... That one on the right is a sure stalker, that one in the middle just ain't as hot as all the drunks think she is, and that one on the left needs her old nose back.The old one is probably the best though. Being stalked isn't so bad, and she looks like she can operate a stick shift...

hungryquant

December 18th, 2009, 2:05 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerQuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarYou have to admit that farmer has very good taste in crumpets as well.What's that supposed to mean? Those three girls in the pic? I wouldn't screw any of the three.Promo models with surgery and wrinkles, ugh... That one on the right is a sure stalker, that one in the middle just ain't as hot as all the drunks think she is, and that one on the left needs her old nose back.The old one is probably the best though. Being stalked isn't so bad, and she looks like she can operate a stick shift...see I agree with your "analysis" but I refuse to believe you wouldn't hit 2 and 3 (from left to right) given the chance, fact is they probably have pretty decent bodies which is usually enough for a guy when push comes to shove. In my experience people act alot more picky than they really are.

trackstar

December 18th, 2009, 2:09 pm

Ok - rachel uchitel or loradana jolie?

hungryquant

December 18th, 2009, 2:13 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarOk - rachel uchitel or loradana jolie?based on a quick google search comparison - uchitel

farmer
Topic Author

December 18th, 2009, 2:25 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: hungryquantI refuse to believe you wouldn't hit 2 and 3 (from left to right) given the chance, fact is they probably have pretty decent bodies which is usually enough for a guy when push comes to shove. In my experience people act alot more picky than they really are.Yeah, but I don't want to fall into something convenient. This is going to sound cheezy, but I am looking for someone to spend the next 50 years with. Plus, I only expect to have children with one girl, so that is a big responsibility choosing what the next 1,000 generations of farmers might look like on behalf of all my ancestors.Plus I have a lot of pride. I will never get caught guilty of just screwing a girl for the fun of it, or because I was drunk or something. No girls believe it anyway, they all assume I screw everything that moves. But I have only done so once. But I really don't want to be what I look like: A guy who just screws a bunch of hot girls for sport. But I swear every girl I think we are going to get married! Then they have some flaw or screw it up, and end calling up around Christmas crying.You screw some girl who is just cute, next thing it is two months later and you are still screwing her, you have wasted $10,000 on her, you have three new gray hairs, and you haven't got a single new phone number for a potential Mrs. Right.Then you are 50 years old, and the cute girl - whom you have never had a real conversation with and has fat arms - is pregnant, and that is that. You are stuck in prison with a bunch of mute, fat-arm kids and a gas grill.But okay, suppose I screw the girl in the middle. That is too easy, what comes next, eat waffles with her? Go to the goddamn beach?!!?

farmer
Topic Author

December 18th, 2009, 2:30 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarrachel uchitel or loradana jolie?Jolie. Uchitel is rugged.

farmer
Topic Author

December 18th, 2009, 2:33 pm

I have a counter question for you hungryquant: The last time you screwed a girl a couple times, and decided you were done or this isn't the girl you wanted to be with, how many weeks or months was it from that day, to the day you actually got rid of her once and for all?

farmer
Topic Author

December 18th, 2009, 3:24 pm

I thought of the term: Adverse selection. If you screw 10 equally pretty girls (and I am simplifying to just pretty though you could substitute any desirable characteristic), you are going to end up with the least pretty one being the most impossible to get rid of. Meaning the one whom you were the most initially incorrect about, as new information emerges.If you screw any girl "with a decent body" you won't get 10 girls with decent bodies. Because there are 1000 times as many girls without decent bodies, and say a 1% error rate. You will get nine girls who turned out to be ugly and one girl with a decent body.Sometimes it can take months to find out watch the catch is. But given that there are a million guys better than you, you can be sure the only reason the girl is talking to you is because a) you are soul mates, or b) the last guy found out what the flaw was.So it's not good enough for a girl to make a good first impression. If she is not your soul mate, then she must be screwing you because no other guy wants her, you just don't know why yet!Something like that...

hungryquant

December 18th, 2009, 3:30 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerI have a counter question for you hungryquant: The last time you screwed a girl a couple times, and decided you were done or this isn't the girl you wanted to be with, how many weeks or months was it from that day, to the day you actually got rid of her once and for all?veeeeeerrrryyy long time agom, but about month (but she didn't really pester me in the meantime). Other than that I'm no player (have been in a relationship for 6 years) so haven't really had much experience with the "pump and dump" scenario (to use a vulagrism).
Last edited by hungryquant on December 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hungryquant

December 18th, 2009, 3:33 pm

doh
Last edited by hungryquant on December 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trackstar

December 18th, 2009, 3:50 pm

I have a different question because I don't think we have been making much progress on this short-term screw vs soul mate for life issue over the past year.***In fact, I have alot of questions, but I will keep most of them to myself.
Last edited by trackstar on December 19th, 2009, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hungryquant

December 18th, 2009, 4:00 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarI have a different question because I don't think we have been making much progress on this short-term screw vs soul mate for life issue over the past year.***This thing about Tiger and the 10 - 15 girls at a time.What is the proper etiquette for orgies? Do you make small talk with the other girls when you are not "on duty".Are snacks provided somewhere, preferably away from the action? Or can you go out to eat and punch back in later?What is the protocol for taking a shower? Hard to imagine 15 women sharing one bathroom. Blow dryers too? Fuggedaboudit.Is it OK to bring a book?Looks like these were pretty long weekends. You could finish War and Peace and many other great novels while the mass was writhing next door.a quant maths problem - the definitive palce to go for advice on the etiquette of 15 woman orgies

farmer
Topic Author

December 18th, 2009, 4:03 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarLooks like these were pretty long weekends. You could finish War and Peace and many other great novels while the mass was writhing next door.That might work just fine if you have a trust fund. But you probably won't last any longer than a McDonald's employee who stands outside smoking all day.I want to talk to you about your attitude, trackstar. Do you want to get invited back next week? Or maybe there is some place you would rather be? Step aside and make room for a girl who appreciates the opportunity.

trackstar

December 18th, 2009, 4:04 pm

Exactly what I was thinking. And it might liven things up for the weekend.

trackstar

December 18th, 2009, 4:05 pm

Certainly, I would rather be in my Library.
Last edited by trackstar on December 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.