SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Fermion

YUbamma's problem: the rich idiot left

March 11th, 2010, 6:52 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: torontosimpleguyI am not a racist. I have nothing against smart blacks. I have friends among Asians. I call retarded whites idiots. And I call incompetent blacks idiots for their decision to choose the job they are not qualified for.And you love the racist use of an irrelevant adjective like "black", I noticed too -- besides your arrogant incompetence in judging other people's competence. What's your excuse for using "black" in the sentence:QuoteMy guess he is just stupid black guy who had no idea what the hell was the president's job and just wanted to try it out.After all you could equally usefully have said a "stupid Hawaiian" or a "stupid legal graduate" or a "stupid US citizen" or, more appropriately, "someone not nearly as stupid as torontosimpleguy".

torontosimpleguy

March 11th, 2010, 7:01 pm

1. It's since he was chosen as president in (big) part for being a black guy. "He is the first black president."2. I don't apply for the job I am not qualified for. I know the limits of my competence.

Fermion

March 11th, 2010, 7:15 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: torontosimpleguy1. It's since he was chosen as president in (big) part for being a black guy. "He is the first black president."So because some people who voted for or against him might have been influenced by his ethnicity, you think it is fine to call him a "stupid black guy" -- even though it is irrelevant to the rest of your sentence. Like I said, it's racist.Quote2. I don't apply for the job I am not qualified for. I know the limits of my competence.Apparently you don't.
Last edited by Fermion on March 10th, 2010, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

torontosimpleguy

March 11th, 2010, 7:18 pm

logic of an idiot ... waste of my time ...

Fermion

March 11th, 2010, 8:18 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: torontosimpleguylogic of an idiot ... waste of my time ...Well, you started out calling someone an idiot because you had no rational argument to make (and added some gratuitous racism to the mix); so it's not surprising you end up that way too when you are exposed. Yes, it certainly was a waste of your time. I'm glad you finally realized it.

torontosimpleguy

March 11th, 2010, 8:25 pm

It doesn't change my opinion about Obama as an idiot ('idiot' as a president, not 'idiot' as an ordinary person). And I really don't care what you think about me.

Fermion

March 11th, 2010, 9:23 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: torontosimpleguyIt doesn't change my opinion about Obama as an idiot ('idiot' as a president, not 'idiot' as an ordinary person). And I really don't care what you think about me.Why would anyone care what you think about Obama?

torontosimpleguy

March 11th, 2010, 9:27 pm

Someone definitely cares. He even argued about Obama with me here. He is probably a schizophrenic.

Fermion

March 11th, 2010, 9:31 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: torontosimpleguySomeone definitely cares. He even argued about Obama with me here. He is probably a schizophrenic.No. He (me) merely exposed the fact that you are an arrogant opinionated racist idiot. I care not the slightest what you think of Obama.

torontosimpleguy

March 11th, 2010, 9:38 pm

OK, I don't care about this guy's opinion. I was communicating with a respected (by me) member here (farmer) about Obama's idiotic behavior when some schizophrenic started to call me a racist. I simply said in response why I don't consider myself as a racist.

Fermion

March 12th, 2010, 5:25 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: torontosimpleguyI was communicating with a respected (by me) member here (farmer)Is this the same farmer about whom you wrote "You are a really mentally sick person"?

exneratunrisk

March 12th, 2010, 9:39 am

"Defusing the debt bomb (in the US)" (F Zakaria, Newsweek, 8-Mar-10)1. Adopt VAT to 20%2. End subsidies 3. Adjust entitlements (like tie benefits to rises in income not wages)I know, I know, we tend to assess ideas by who-has-said? And yes, it is fun to say, what a stupid ..... But it may become damn right and inevitable?
Last edited by exneratunrisk on March 11th, 2010, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

torontosimpleguy

March 12th, 2010, 1:27 pm

1. farmer apologized for his words and offered me his friendship, which I accepted2. Most I respect farmer for is his vigorous appreciation and promotion of market values. Yes, in his beliefs he goes too far in my opinion, which some people can consider as asocial behavior. But looking back, I see that some things, which were considered asocial say 30 years ago (e.g., gay rights), are perfectly socially acceptable today. So, farmer is at the social frontier and stands firm for his beliefs. He is a brave man and confronts the crowd, which always protects traditional values.I also appreciate and share market values, though I am rather a conformist with regard to socially acceptable rules. But I appreciate people like farmer who is a 'social pioneer' and changes our view on the future.

farmer
Topic Author

March 12th, 2010, 1:53 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: torontosimpleguyfarmer apologized for his words and offered me his friendship, which I acceptedI was being sarcastic to illustrate how overpriced politeness is.You see, I think you are stupid, and you suck, but I really don't give a fuck. The difference between me and the last 5,000,000 polite people, including Presidential candidates, is that I don't want anything from you. So I have no cost for revealing I am a sociopath and you are a dumb sucker.

ppauper

March 12th, 2010, 2:02 pm

GALLUP: NEW LOW FOR O46% approve, 45% disapprove
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On