SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

ppauper

Need Help on Islam

December 7th, 2012, 3:26 pm

A British woman who was allegedly kidnapped and gang raped by three men in Dubai has been prosecuted for drinking without a licence

ppauper

Need Help on Islam

December 13th, 2012, 10:02 am

New Army Manual Orders Soldiers Not To Criticize Taliban, pedophilia, "anything related to Islam" or "advocate for women's rights"

ppauper

Need Help on Islam

March 13th, 2013, 8:05 am

Killing Jews is worship that draws us closer to Allah

ppauper

Need Help on Islam

March 28th, 2013, 11:04 am

ppauper

Need Help on Islam

March 28th, 2013, 10:34 pm

for porking moslems ?

ppauper

Need Help on Islam

May 7th, 2013, 3:24 pm

The mass exodus of Christians from the Muslim world

daveangel

Need Help on Islam

May 23rd, 2013, 11:12 am

The thread Religion of Peace has been locked on the grounds of a lack of sympathy for the deceased. I disagree with this decision for the simple reason that the thread was not about the events that occurred in Woolwich on Wednesday 22nd May 2013.
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

ppauper

Need Help on Islam

May 23rd, 2013, 11:31 am

from the other threadDaveAngel>> Another 419 scammer ? You aren't Nigerian by any chance ? Sort of explains your Bible bashing predilection.as dave himself said later, one of the murderers is reported to be a Nigerian

ppauper

Need Help on Islam

May 23rd, 2013, 11:33 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelThe thread Religion of Peace has been locked on the grounds of a lack of sympathy for the deceased. I disagree with this decision for the simple reason that the thread was not about the events that occurred in Woolwich on Wednesday 22nd May 2013.the thread was started by Gamal with a linkhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303Woolwich machete attack leaves man deadwhich seems to me to be with regard to the events in Woolwich of yesterday

daveangel

Need Help on Islam

May 23rd, 2013, 11:36 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelThe thread Religion of Peace has been locked on the grounds of a lack of sympathy for the deceased. I disagree with this decision for the simple reason that the thread was not about the events that occurred in Woolwich on Wednesday 22nd May 2013.the thread was started by Gamal with a linkhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303Woolwich machete attack leaves man deadwhich seems to me to be with regard to the events in Woolwich of yesterdayand my discussion with Gamal did not centre on that event but simply on the fact that he should have used this thread instead.

ppauper

Need Help on Islam

May 23rd, 2013, 11:38 am

and RIP the deceased: a mother and father have lost their son, wife or girlfriend has lost her beau, siblings have lost their brother, and perhaps children have lost their father.I know nothing of the man who died (I'm not sure if he has been named) other than that he was in the UK military.There is no good way to die and this seems to have been a particularly horrid way to die.This poor man was targeted simply because he had enlisted in his country's armed forces and the perpetrators picked a random member of the UK military to die,viewing this murder as a tit-for-tat attack. I've heard reports that there have been at least 2 previous plots (thankfully foiled by the UK authorities) to kill serving military personnel on recent years
Last edited by ppauper on May 22nd, 2013, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daveangel

Need Help on Islam

May 23rd, 2013, 11:47 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperand RIP the deceased: a mother and father have lost their son, wife or girlfriend has lost her beau, siblings have lost their brother, and perhaps children have lost their father.I know nothing of the man who died (I'm not sure if he has been named) other than that he was in the UK military.There is no good way to die and this seems to have been a particularly horrid way to die.This poor man was targeted simply because he had enlisted in his countries armed forces and the perpetrators picked a random member of the UK military to die,viewing this murder as a tit-for-tat attack. I've heard reports that there have been at least 2 previous plots (thankfully foiled by the UK authorities) to kill serving military personnel on recent yearsyou mean country's not countries.

Cuchulainn

Need Help on Islam

May 23rd, 2013, 12:20 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperand RIP the deceased: a mother and father have lost their son, wife or girlfriend has lost her beau, siblings have lost their brother, and perhaps children have lost their father.I know nothing of the man who died (I'm not sure if he has been named) other than that he was in the UK military.There is no good way to die and this seems to have been a particularly horrid way to die.This poor man was targeted simply because he had enlisted in his countries armed forces and the perpetrators picked a random member of the UK military to die,viewing this murder as a tit-for-tat attack. I've heard reports that there have been at least 2 previous plots (thankfully foiled by the UK authorities) to kill serving military personnel on recent yearsyou mean country's not countries.You forgot the kommaQuotecountry's, not countries

daveangel

Need Help on Islam

May 23rd, 2013, 12:28 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperand RIP the deceased: a mother and father have lost their son, wife or girlfriend has lost her beau, siblings have lost their brother, and perhaps children have lost their father.I know nothing of the man who died (I'm not sure if he has been named) other than that he was in the UK military.There is no good way to die and this seems to have been a particularly horrid way to die.This poor man was targeted simply because he had enlisted in his countries armed forces and the perpetrators picked a random member of the UK military to die,viewing this murder as a tit-for-tat attack. I've heard reports that there have been at least 2 previous plots (thankfully foiled by the UK authorities) to kill serving military personnel on recent yearsyou mean country's not countries.You forgot the kommaQuotecountry's, not countriesarrgghhhhhhh

ppauper

Need Help on Islam

May 23rd, 2013, 12:37 pm

I notice that neither of you have any sympathy for the victim
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On