Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

frenchX

~Trackstar's blog ~

June 15th, 2010, 2:21 pm

LOL I didn't say such a thing ! I just want to see her white board (no underlying though or hidden ideas under that I promise !) For a physicist a board can value more than a night with girl Jawabeam (remember me a topic where I said that I would prefer to have the prime number exact distribution rather than sleeping with Megan Fox).French are not pervert, it's well known. Ok not a good argument !

quantmeh

~Trackstar's blog ~

June 15th, 2010, 2:26 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: frenchX(remember me a topic where I said that I would prefer to have the prime number exact distribution rather than sleeping with Megan Fox).that would be a mathematician. i dont give a damn about prime numbers. it's a superficial concept which has nothing to do with reality

trackstar
Topic Author

~Trackstar's blog ~

June 15th, 2010, 2:27 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: outrunThere is some good RV material here... Did you flush you treasure queue her? Btw: the zombie snail reminds me of a creature that takes over the brain of snails and makes them pulsate. I wish I could find more info about that yes we have that on a thread here somewhere ... parasites let me see.

trackstar
Topic Author

~Trackstar's blog ~

June 15th, 2010, 2:29 pm

BTW - here is one snippet from my White Board. This provides more energy and motivation than a quadruple espresso and large piles of cash. That's what I'm talking about

frenchX

~Trackstar's blog ~

June 15th, 2010, 2:29 pm

Give me a way of easy way to factorize large number with primes and your account number please No seriously it's quite important for cryptography. And according to some physicists with quantum algorithm it's possible to break a very hard code in a few second but that's another story.The zombi snail is a great monster but it's nothing compared with the Greek monster :Giant Moussaka
Last edited by frenchX on June 14th, 2010, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trackstar
Topic Author

~Trackstar's blog ~

June 15th, 2010, 2:31 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarQuoteOriginally posted by: outrunThere is some good RV material here... Did you flush you treasure queue her? Btw: the zombie snail reminds me of a creature that takes over the brain of snails and makes them pulsate. I wish I could find more info about that yes we have that on a thread here somewhere ... parasites let me see.Here it is, I think:Pandemic Warning Models

frenchX

~Trackstar's blog ~

June 15th, 2010, 2:32 pm

tsss be careful with Calvin Klein Trackstar.I have heard on the french radio that a researchers have demonstrated that the perfume Obsession for men from Klein is a very good stimulant for ... feline LOL in french sorry

trackstar
Topic Author

~Trackstar's blog ~

June 15th, 2010, 2:33 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: frenchXtsss be careful with Calvin Klein Trackstar.I have heard on the french radio that a researchers have demonstrated that the perfume Obsession for men from Klein is a very good stimulant for ... feline LOL in french sorryYou do not know? I love big cats!
Last edited by trackstar on June 14th, 2010, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trackstar
Topic Author

~Trackstar's blog ~

June 15th, 2010, 2:34 pm

outrun this is quite good on parasitic mind control. QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarBack to mind control - we may have an antidote. Prozac may counter parasitic mind control - New Scientist Dec 2008"A behaviour-altering parasitic worm has been found to stymie its host's production of serotonin - the same brain chemical that Prozac and other mood-lifting drugs ramp up....Otherwise healthy infected killifish surface frequently, flashing their silver bellies. When infected, they are 30 times more likely to get eaten by birds than uninfected fish," she says. ...From zombie caterpillars to suicidal grasshoppers to binging mosquitoes, scientists have documented parasites' insidious effects on numerous insect species.Yet researchers know far less about how parasites take over the minds of bigger and more complex-brained vertebrates.In trematode-infected killifish, (the) team recorded broad changes in two brain chemicals that neurons use to communicate. Infection seemed to cause a drop in serotonin levels in areas of the brain that are known to be involved in keeping aggressive behaviour in check. At the same time, levels of a neurotransmitter called dopamine actually rose among infected fish - a change that could make fish more restless."...Giving fish drugs that block or suppress serotonin and dopamine could help explain just how the trematodes control killifish behaviour..."And do not worry about our work on RV - the world is full of material...

trackstar
Topic Author

~Trackstar's blog ~

June 15th, 2010, 2:36 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: outrunQuoteOriginally posted by: frenchXtsss be careful with Calvin Klein Trackstar.I have heard on the french radio that a researchers have demonstrated that the perfume Obsession for men from Klein is a very good stimulant for ... feline LOL in french sorryDamn! I have that aftershave! (and also the single 'obsession')You should go to the zoo and tell us what happens!

frenchX

~Trackstar's blog ~

June 15th, 2010, 2:37 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: outrunQuoteOriginally posted by: frenchXtsss be careful with Calvin Klein Trackstar.I have heard on the french radio that a researchers have demonstrated that the perfume Obsession for men from Klein is a very good stimulant for ... feline LOL in french sorryDamn! I have that aftershave! (and also the single 'obsession')So you can easily date a tiger top model EDIT: and yes by the way Trackstar, snow panthers are awesome but so rare nowadays...
Last edited by frenchX on June 14th, 2010, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.