SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Cuchulainn

North Korea

October 14th, 2014, 10:25 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelthey are still taking note of the great leader's words of wisdomQuoteThe absence of the 32-year-old leader had prompted a flurry of speculation about his health.So the age of the guy is known?You know that everyone does their best work before they turn 33.I thought it was 23?

daveangel

North Korea

October 14th, 2014, 10:34 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelthey are still taking note of the great leader's words of wisdomQuoteThe absence of the 32-year-old leader had prompted a flurry of speculation about his health.So the age of the guy is known?You know that everyone does their best work before they turn 33.I thought it was 23?What about Jesus ?
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

Traden4Alpha

North Korea

October 14th, 2014, 10:44 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelthey are still taking note of the great leader's words of wisdomQuoteThe absence of the 32-year-old leader had prompted a flurry of speculation about his health.So the age of the guy is known?You know that everyone does their best work before they turn 33.I thought it was 23?What about Jesus ?Was he a godsend?

tagoma

North Korea

October 14th, 2014, 10:56 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelthey are still taking note of the great leader's words of wisdomQuoteThe absence of the 32-year-old leader had prompted a flurry of speculation about his health.So the age of the guy is known?You know that everyone does their best work before they turn 33.I thought it was 23?What about Jesus ?Was he a godsend?godsend the queen?

Cuchulainn

North Korea

October 14th, 2014, 11:14 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelthey are still taking note of the great leader's words of wisdomQuoteThe absence of the 32-year-old leader had prompted a flurry of speculation about his health.So the age of the guy is known?You know that everyone does their best work before they turn 33.I thought it was 23?What about Jesus ?Was he a godsend?Yes. One if the most durable.
Last edited by Cuchulainn on October 13th, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daveangel

North Korea

October 29th, 2014, 9:23 am

Kim Jung On executes ten people for watching soaps and other crimes against North Korea.

rmax

North Korea

October 29th, 2014, 9:43 am

I know the feeling. I would probably do the same if I was a dictator.

slacknoise

North Korea

October 29th, 2014, 1:30 pm

He should be attacked by a cake catapult

daveangel

North Korea

November 5th, 2014, 10:58 am

Kim Jung-on seen walking without a stick

daveangel

North Korea

November 27th, 2014, 10:32 am

Big job for little sister

daveangel

North Korea

February 23rd, 2015, 12:04 pm

North Korea bans foreign athletes over Ebola

ppauper

North Korea

February 23rd, 2015, 12:17 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelNorth Korea bans foreign athletes over Ebolathe annual Pyongyang marathon , which race has been discussed in the past

daveangel

North Korea

February 23rd, 2015, 1:09 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelNorth Korea bans foreign athletes over Ebolathe annual Pyongyang marathon , which race has been discussed in the pastthe koreans have always banned athletes because of Ebola ?
Last edited by daveangel on February 22nd, 2015, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

North Korea

February 23rd, 2015, 2:28 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelNorth Korea bans foreign athletes over Ebolathe annual Pyongyang marathon , which race has been discussed in the pastthe koreans have always banned athletes because of Ebola ?not last year, but we did discuss the race (in this thread)QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperForeigners take to Pyongyang streets for marathonNorth Korea opens marathon to tourist-runnershello ppauper. i believe it is not the right link. :)i'm curious to read about that fancy marathon in N.Krazya.my bad, the previous one got stuck in the cache againhttp://tvnz.co.nz/world-news/north-korea-opens-marathon-tourist-runners-5883625

daveangel

North Korea

February 23rd, 2015, 2:39 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelNorth Korea bans foreign athletes over Ebolathe annual Pyongyang marathon , which race has been discussed in the pastthe koreans have always banned athletes because of Ebola ?not last year, but we did discuss the race (in this thread)QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperForeigners take to Pyongyang streets for marathonNorth Korea opens marathon to tourist-runnershello ppauper. i believe it is not the right link. :)i'm curious to read about that fancy marathon in N.Krazya.my bad, the previous one got stuck in the cache againhttp://tvnz.co.nz/world-news/north-korea-opens-marathon-tourist-runners-5883625In 2013 ? Are you saying that closing the Pyongyang marathon to foreigners on the back of Ebola is not newsworthy ?
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On