tagoma
Topic Author

Forget the Ruby the bellydancer, it's Ilda the Red who's gunning for Berlusconi

January 19th, 2011, 6:33 pm

Anthis

January 19th, 2011, 6:55 pm

I am sure Silvio will score with her too...Forza Silvio!!!

tagoma
Topic Author

January 19th, 2011, 7:03 pm

once involved in another sex scandal, il cavaliere declared something like : "i'm guilty for nothing, i simply enjoy life and beautiful women".
Last edited by tagoma on January 18th, 2011, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

January 20th, 2011, 8:25 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisI am sure Silvio will score with her too...Forza Silvio!!! Not so sure, she's 61 which is what, 45 years too old for him

tagoma
Topic Author

January 20th, 2011, 8:33 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisI am sure Silvio will score with her too...Forza Silvio!!! Not so sure, she's 61 which is what, 45 years too old for himit's not surprising to have an outlier in a series

daveangel

January 20th, 2011, 8:58 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: edouardQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisI am sure Silvio will score with her too...Forza Silvio!!! Not so sure, she's 61 which is what, 45 years too old for himit's not surprising to have an outlier in a series when I am as old as Silvio, I would love to be as disreputable.
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

Anthis

January 20th, 2011, 9:24 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisI am sure Silvio will score with her too...Forza Silvio!!! Not so sure, she's 61 which is what, 45 years too old for himSilvio is a powerhouse!!!

daveangel

January 20th, 2011, 12:21 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisI am sure Silvio will score with her too...Forza Silvio!!! Not so sure, she's 61 which is what, 45 years too old for himSilvio is a powerhouse!!! powered by those little blue pills..... they ought to be used as part of a global energy policy
Last edited by daveangel on January 19th, 2011, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DevonFangs

January 20th, 2011, 12:24 pm

Please guys, I simply can't hear about silvio on wilmott as well... people aren't talking about anything else, here.

daveangel

January 20th, 2011, 12:28 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsPlease guys, I simply can't hear about silvio on wilmott as well... people aren't talking about anything else, here.its slow on Wilmott... we aren't fussy what we "discuss" these days

Cuchulainn

January 20th, 2011, 12:30 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsPlease guys, I simply can't hear about silvio on wilmott as well... people aren't talking about anything else, here.its slow on Wilmott... we aren't fussy what we "discuss" these daysAll that lethardy..
Last edited by Cuchulainn on January 19th, 2011, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl

Approach your problem from the right end and begin with the answers. Then one day, perhaps you will find the final question..
R. van Gulik

hayes

January 20th, 2011, 12:31 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsPlease guys, I simply can't hear about silvio on wilmott as well... people aren't talking about anything else, here.Sorry to hear that, but just a quick question. Can you notice much difference in the coverage between Berlusconi's own news channels, the "independent" RAI public channels and other Italian news channels?

Cuchulainn

January 20th, 2011, 12:33 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: hayesQuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsPlease guys, I simply can't hear about silvio on wilmott as well... people aren't talking about anything else, here.Sorry to hear that, but just a quick question. Can you notice much difference in the coverage between Berlusconi's own news channels, the "independent" RAI public channels and other Italian news channels?What are the non-Silvio news channel?
http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl

Approach your problem from the right end and begin with the answers. Then one day, perhaps you will find the final question..
R. van Gulik

DevonFangs

January 20th, 2011, 12:43 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: hayesQuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsPlease guys, I simply can't hear about silvio on wilmott as well... people aren't talking about anything else, here.Sorry to hear that, but just a quick question. Can you notice much difference in the coverage between Berlusconi's own news channels, the "independent" RAI public channels and other Italian news channels?What are the non-Silvio news channel?Pretty right, RAI is not even supposed to be independent (not all the channels, at least).Frankly, I haven't watched TV these days (been abroad). Not that my being at home would have made any difference, considering the widespread idiocy.BTW I knew I shouldn't have subscribed to this topic.

GiusCo

January 20th, 2011, 1:11 pm

We were expecting some sort of Fascism from him but fortunately we only get comedy. That said, Italy's worst problem is not Silvio. Corruption and a blatant anti-civism are.It will be interesting to see if calling a vote will lead the markets to put the country in one angle, in which case I really can't say what's going to happen.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On