SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

trackstar

Forget the Ruby the bellydancer, it's Ilda the Red who's gunning for Berlusconi

January 20th, 2011, 1:18 pm

The one standing just behind him might have fascist tendencies.
Last edited by trackstar on January 19th, 2011, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DevonFangs

January 20th, 2011, 1:29 pm

One sure thing that's going to happen is that I'll find a way out of here.

trackstar

January 20th, 2011, 1:30 pm

Too late now. We already locked the door behind you!
Last edited by trackstar on January 19th, 2011, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GiusCo

January 20th, 2011, 1:38 pm

This comedian was hoping his new film could be a hit but he has just said that reality outscored himhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27thEXRhxwc "I've been asked what I'm doing for the poor and the needy if elected... A FU*K****NG SH*T !""I'm not unfair. You vote for me and I get you and your family a job; you don't vote for me? Fuc* off you and all of your family!""I've been in Rimini and Riccione, I've discovered what makes of Emilia Romagna a rich county: CU*TS !""They are free and provided by Cetto la Qualunque!""POLITICS FOR THE PEOPLE !!"
Last edited by GiusCo on January 19th, 2011, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cuchulainn

January 20th, 2011, 2:02 pm

Pezzi
http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl

Approach your problem from the right end and begin with the answers. Then one day, perhaps you will find the final question..
R. van Gulik

hayes

January 20th, 2011, 2:09 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsBTW I knew I shouldn't have subscribed to this topic.I feel the same way about the Impending Ice Age topic....I keep meaning to unsubscribe. My inbox is full of the same messages:ppauper has posted a reply to the thread entitled "Impending Ice Age - What We Can Do (Mitigation)".You can view it at: http://www.wilmott.com/messageview.cfm? ... &forumid=1

DevonFangs

January 20th, 2011, 2:40 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarToo late now. We already locked the door behind you! Keep posting stuff like this and you'll make me happy to stay

daveangel

January 20th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Quote The one standing just behind him might have fascist tendencies. I am sure she doesn't have fattist tendencies
Last edited by daveangel on January 19th, 2011, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

trackstar

January 20th, 2011, 2:48 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsKeep posting stuff like this and you'll make me happy to stay I have some more things in store for you, believe me. Mindful that you are probably gainfully employed in the UK, some images might be hotlinked for your private delectation after work. I do comply with commonsense NSFW guidelines.

trackstar

January 20th, 2011, 2:50 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: hayesQuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsBTW I knew I shouldn't have subscribed to this topic.I feel the same way about the Impending Ice Age topic....I keep meaning to unsubscribe. My inbox is full of the same messages:ppauper has posted a reply to the thread entitled "Impending Ice Age - What We Can Do (Mitigation)".You can view it at: http://www.wilmott.com/messageview.cfm? ... &forumid=1 that thread has some very nice contributors too. exner went skiing recently!It is Paradise Lost, ppauper's China-bashing thread, and (what is the title of the India thread) ... oh yes, "India, a dream becoming a reality", that seem to be his personal favorites and very much one-man shows...

trackstar

January 20th, 2011, 2:53 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuote The one standing just behind him might have fascist tendencies. I am sure she doesn't have fattist tendenciesI am really looking forward to his memoirs!There must be some unauthorized biographies as well...?

daveangel

January 20th, 2011, 3:41 pm

Quote I am really looking forward to his memoirs! don't hold your breath - I can help you out"Eez lika dis - I wake up in de morning and my little peepee he no work. so I take to pills and suddenly it is working. I turn around and there is a beuatiful underage girl in my bed. 5 minutes later, I am lying on back and smoking a cigarette"

trackstar

January 20th, 2011, 3:47 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuote I am really looking forward to his memoirs! don't hold your breath - I can help you out"Eez lika dis - I wake up in de morning and my little peepee he no work. so I take to pills and suddenly it is working. I turn around and there is a beuatiful underage girl in my bed. 5 minutes later, I am lying on back and smoking a cigarette"I don't think you guys are right about him. Women just glow in his presence.And I suspect that he and V Putin have something in common.

daveangel

January 20th, 2011, 3:49 pm

Quote And I suspect that he and V Putin have something in common. a love of the great outdoors ?

trackstar

January 20th, 2011, 3:52 pm

I'll let you mull it over for awhile.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On