SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

daveangel

How about regime change in Uganda?

February 25th, 2014, 3:50 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnDutch aid stoppedI'm appalled.Uganda encourages the homosexuals to come out of the closet and the Dutch cut the aid off ?Hmmmm..... Exactly what benefits is Uganda offering for coming out of the closet?I think the choice is "death" or "death by makooba".
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

ppauper

February 25th, 2014, 4:08 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelUgandan newspaper publishes "gay" listI would imagine the homosexuals will find it useful to know who the other homosexuals areI don't think they need that sort of "assistance"surely it is better for them to have a list than for them to have to sit in the bathroom tapping their foot ?Is that what you do ? Do you an extra wide stance ?I'll defer to your expertise on that one as I'm hetero.I was only trying to help the homos (I'd never heard that term before, but it's in the headline of the newspaper)I don't get them: on the one hand, they want to carry a banner in the NYC irish parade proclaiming their gayness.On the other hand, when someone gives out awards for gayness and honors the top 200 homos in Uganda, they get upset.I'm heterosexual and as since public bathrooms are usually single-sex,

ppauper

February 25th, 2014, 4:09 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnDutch aid stoppedI'm appalled.Uganda encourages the homosexuals to come out of the closet and the Dutch cut the aid off ?Hmmmm..... Exactly what benefits is Uganda offering for coming out of the closet?I thought they were giving out some sort of award for Uganda's top 200 homos

ppauper

June 19th, 2014, 9:43 pm

Uganda Bars TV Station for Reporting President Slept on Job

tagoma

July 26th, 2015, 9:38 am

Uganda land grab

daveangel

August 6th, 2015, 1:33 pm

if you divorce your wife, you can't get the cattle back
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

ppauper

August 6th, 2015, 1:55 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelif you divorce your wife, you can't get the cattle backalready posted in those ungainly ugandansThu Aug 06, 15 10:02 AM QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperno refundsnot even store credit?

ppauper

Re: How about regime change in Uganda?

February 7th, 2019, 7:20 am

Uganda tourism: 'Curvy women' comments prompt backlash
Uganda's tourism minister has suggested showcasing curvy women in order to attract more visitors.
Godfrey Kiwanda described the plan at the launch of a plus-size pageant, Miss Curvy Uganda, in the capital Kampala.
Gesturing to the contestants, he said that full-figured women were "the story we sell" to visitors.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On