A series of related stupid questions for the day:
1. What was the document kat used to draw her diagram on?
2. What is the first word in the text from that document that appears partially in the pic? Ends in "mental."
2a. If "mental" is the entire word, was "sustainability" just a misspelling of (... or code word for) "stability?"
2b. If the conjectures of (2a) are both correct, I ask again: What was the document kat used to draw her diagram on?!
3. Is "sociodemographics" really a word? (Spellcheck: NO!)
4. Are there missing words between "They have very distinct" and "sociodemographics?" What are they?
5. What is shown in "figure 2?" Is it suitable for display at work?