SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Marsden

has my time come, to lead the workers and the disenfranchised, down a shining path to economic freedom?

August 21st, 2011, 9:35 pm

Yeah, my boots stuck in your "subconscious." I figured it was something like that, troll-boy.

zerdna

has my time come, to lead the workers and the disenfranchised, down a shining path to economic freedom?

August 21st, 2011, 9:56 pm

Hei, i am just human. You are the wealthiest man on wilmott, most noticeable on any street, you giant shoes are the most expensive, and you've figured long time ago that stimulus is a cure for earth economy -- the rest of the world envies you, you are the supershoe-man.

Marsden

August 22nd, 2011, 12:57 am

God, why does it bother you so fucking much that I said I'm usually the most noticeable person on whatever street I'm on? Are you a wanna-be pimp or something? That's just demented, z. I mean, it's not like I said my dick drags on the ground or something that legitimately ought to piss people off; there are lots of reasons one might be the most noticeable person on the street, and not all of them good. I tend to think that my reason is neutral, if that will help you sleep better at night, z.Maybe I should ring the President about the stimulus thing, eh?

zerdna

August 22nd, 2011, 3:51 am

Mars, it's not bothering me that much. I was part joking, part giving you hard time as a matter of habit -- one has to live up to the expectations. I think now that i know your dick doesn't drag on the ground, i am completely at peace. Be well.

Marsden

August 22nd, 2011, 11:46 am

Yes. and I'm thankful my legs aren't that short, too.

Errrb

August 22nd, 2011, 2:09 pm

You see, mARSEdin, even if you had an enormous dick you could not drag it on the ground, simply because it would be shoved up into your stupid ass (as it is now) so high that yourhigh pitched voice calling muslims to a morning prayer sounds like a pig squealing.

farmer
Topic Author

August 28th, 2011, 3:34 pm

I need some kind of a platform:1) legal reform, so that the unfortunate are not unfairly charged with crimes and jailed2) economic reform, so that the poor and middle class can do better3) social reform, so that children are taught better values of caring4) national reform, creating a general atmosphere of greater tolerance and caring for call5) nobody being left behind; people helping one another, and new institutions to help people who are down get back up6) new institutions to help people who are doing okay do better7) educational reform, to teach children new values to be more caring8) educational reform, to give children the skills they need to make better wages9) tax reform, to reward businesses that create good jobs and punish those that don't10) jobs reform: 10 million new jobs in the first six months, unless mean greedy people somehow stop us11) healthcare reform: 100 days to free healthcare for every American, unless mean greedy people somehow stop usGeez, I could go on forever!

farmer
Topic Author

August 28th, 2011, 4:04 pm

12) More and better caring for children, because children need more and better care.13) Trimming fat and waste from the federal budget, and a new technology initiative to streamline the federal government and automate it, which will easily save enough money to pay for all of this, as well as creating a million new high-paying jobs.Factoid: Did you know that over 3,000 federal offices still use outmoded office equipment, such as paper files, typewriters and mimeograph machines? Updating this equipment will easily save enough money to provide free healthcare for every American.

farmer
Topic Author

August 28th, 2011, 4:07 pm

Factoid: Did you know that last year, just 50 American corporations earned over $300 billion in unfair windfall profits? Taxing away these unfair profits will generate enough revenue to finance a K-through-12 initiative for early testing to discover needy, at-risk, and disadvantaged children, and children with potential learning disabilities, and teach them skills to compete in the new global economy.It's just common sense!
Last edited by farmer on August 27th, 2011, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer
Topic Author

August 28th, 2011, 4:28 pm

I need a web site where people can stay smart and stay informed, as well as donate and organize rallies:www.factsaboutevilbusiness.com

ppauper

August 28th, 2011, 6:24 pm

is that Fermion's home page ?

Traden4Alpha

August 28th, 2011, 9:45 pm

14) animal companion reform: so that children and the unfortunate get a free puppy. (Children of the unfortunate get two puppies)

ppauper

August 29th, 2011, 6:22 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4Alpha14) animal companion reform: so that children and the unfortunate get a free puppy. (Children of the unfortunate get two puppies)ah, I thought only the french called pets "animal companions"

Traden4Alpha

August 29th, 2011, 9:54 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4Alpha14) animal companion reform: so that children and the unfortunate get a free puppy. (Children of the unfortunate get two puppies)ah, I thought only the french called pets "animal companions"It's in the 2011 edition of the "Politically Correct Dictionary" Today, "PET" is a recyclable plastic.

ppauper

August 29th, 2011, 10:11 am

the french for pet is <<animal de compagnie>>
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On