Cuchulainn

Hawkeye Cauci Predictions

February 1st, 2016, 12:06 pm

Who will get the Dutch vote in Iowa??

ppauper
Topic Author

February 1st, 2016, 2:08 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnWho will get the Dutch vote in Iowa??more importantly, who will get the key dead vote, which traditionally goes DemocratJFK wins the dead vote in Chicago in 1960Quote Tipped off by reporters in Chicago, Mr. Mazo went to the Windy City, obtained lists of voters in precincts that seemed suspicious and started checking their addresses."There was a cemetery where the names on the tombstones were registered and voted," he recalled. "I remember a house. It was completely gutted. There was nobody there. But there were 56 votes for Kennedy in that house."At the urging of Chicago Democrats, Mr. Mazo went to Republican areas downstate and looked for fraud there. He found it but on a smaller scale than in Chicago. He then headed to Texas, where he documented similar Democratic electoral shenanigans. Mr. Mazo began writing what he and his editors envisioned as a 12-part series on election fraud. By mid-December 1960, he had published four of the parts, which were reprinted in papers across the country, including The Post.Nixon called and asked Mr. Mazo to stop writing his series because the country couldn't afford a constitutional crisis at the height of the Cold War."I thought he was kidding, but he was serious," Mr. Mazo told The Post. "I looked at him and thought, 'He's a goddamn fool.' "

Cuchulainn

February 1st, 2016, 2:54 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnWho will get the Dutch vote in Iowa??more importantly, who will get the key dead vote, which traditionally goes DemocratJFK wins the dead vote in Chicago in 1960Quote Tipped off by reporters in Chicago, Mr. Mazo went to the Windy City, obtained lists of voters in precincts that seemed suspicious and started checking their addresses."There was a cemetery where the names on the tombstones were registered and voted," he recalled. "I remember a house. It was completely gutted. There was nobody there. But there were 56 votes for Kennedy in that house."At the urging of Chicago Democrats, Mr. Mazo went to Republican areas downstate and looked for fraud there. He found it but on a smaller scale than in Chicago. He then headed to Texas, where he documented similar Democratic electoral shenanigans. Mr. Mazo began writing what he and his editors envisioned as a 12-part series on election fraud. By mid-December 1960, he had published four of the parts, which were reprinted in papers across the country, including The Post.Nixon called and asked Mr. Mazo to stop writing his series because the country couldn't afford a constitutional crisis at the height of the Cold War."I thought he was kidding, but he was serious," Mr. Mazo told The Post. "I looked at him and thought, 'He's a goddamn fool.' "AFAIR it was Daddy Joe and Blue Eyes got the vote for JFK in 1960.

ppauper
Topic Author

Re: Hawkeye Cauci Predictions

June 27th, 2017, 10:09 am

ppauper
Topic Author

July 8th, 2017, 11:00 am

ppauper
Topic Author

February 11th, 2019, 10:55 pm