When God created Eden He was thinking in America

October 7th, 2012, 12:31 am

LLOA
°°° About ExSan bit.ly/3U5bIdq °°°

ExSan
Topic Author

October 30th, 2012, 11:48 am

Worth a Look Wyman, the photographer, used to live in the old jail in Benjamin, TX. The photo of the coiled rattlesnake appeared on the cover of a wildlife magazine in the 80s. He said, there were times he crawled a long way on his belly to get a good shot of a wild animal. The music is by Doug Smith. Doug is from Petersburg , Texas and lives south of town. Doug plays by ear- He cannot read music, but has many CDs. A pickup accident left Doug paralyzed and he does not play anymore. Most of the pictures were taken in the rolling plains ( cap rock to Seymour , the Fork, 6666, and Waggoner Ranches. There are some scenes in Palo Duro Canyon . Please take a moment and view....I don't know if I've ever come across such a skillful combination of music and amazing animal and landscape photography. The changes in the tempo perfectly compliment the scenery. It is simply a beautiful portrayal of the magnificent Texas ! My favorite state West Texas
Last edited by ExSan on October 29th, 2012, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tags

April 13th, 2013, 9:40 am

Flight over America (Video)

ExSan
Topic Author

July 27th, 2013, 9:19 am

Iguazu Falls , Border of Argentina & Brazil !!!

ExSan
Topic Author

September 10th, 2013, 10:25 pm

ExSan
Topic Author

November 6th, 2013, 10:07 am

Mountain Stream, Torres del Paine, Chile.

Alan

November 6th, 2013, 1:33 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ExSanWorth a Look Wyman, the photographer, used to live in the old jail in Benjamin, TX. The photo of the coiled rattlesnake appeared on the cover of a wildlife magazine in the 80s. He said, there were times he crawled a long way on his belly to get a good shot of a wild animal. The music is by Doug Smith. Doug is from Petersburg , Texas and lives south of town. Doug plays by ear- He cannot read music, but has many CDs. A pickup accident left Doug paralyzed and he does not play anymore. Most of the pictures were taken in the rolling plains ( cap rock to Seymour , the Fork, 6666, and Waggoner Ranches. There are some scenes in Palo Duro Canyon . Please take a moment and view....I don't know if I've ever come across such a skillful combination of music and amazing animal and landscape photography. The changes in the tempo perfectly compliment the scenery. It is simply a beautiful portrayal of the magnificent Texas ! My favorite state West TexasNice!

ExSan
Topic Author

November 6th, 2013, 4:18 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: AlanQuoteOriginally posted by: ExSanWorth a Look Wyman, the photographer, used to live in the old jail in Benjamin, TX. The photo of the coiled rattlesnake appeared on the cover of a wildlife magazine in the 80s. He said, there were times he crawled a long way on his belly to get a good shot of a wild animal. The music is by Doug Smith. Doug is from Petersburg , Texas and lives south of town. Doug plays by ear- He cannot read music, but has many CDs. A pickup accident left Doug paralyzed and he does not play anymore. Most of the pictures were taken in the rolling plains ( cap rock to Seymour , the Fork, 6666, and Waggoner Ranches. There are some scenes in Palo Duro Canyon . Please take a moment and view....I don't know if I've ever come across such a skillful combination of music and amazing animal and landscape photography. The changes in the tempo perfectly compliment the scenery. It is simply a beautiful portrayal of the magnificent Texas ! My favorite stateWest TexasNice!Next time in Texas (next year) I am planning to visit most of those places. I will be riding a Harley I love the music in the background, I am not a cowboy but I feel it !
Last edited by ExSan on November 5th, 2013, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cuchulainn

November 6th, 2013, 4:23 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ExSanQuoteOriginally posted by: AlanQuoteOriginally posted by: ExSanWorth a Look Wyman, the photographer, used to live in the old jail in Benjamin, TX. The photo of the coiled rattlesnake appeared on the cover of a wildlife magazine in the 80s. He said, there were times he crawled a long way on his belly to get a good shot of a wild animal. The music is by Doug Smith. Doug is from Petersburg , Texas and lives south of town. Doug plays by ear- He cannot read music, but has many CDs. A pickup accident left Doug paralyzed and he does not play anymore. Most of the pictures were taken in the rolling plains ( cap rock to Seymour , the Fork, 6666, and Waggoner Ranches. There are some scenes in Palo Duro Canyon . Please take a moment and view....I don't know if I've ever come across such a skillful combination of music and amazing animal and landscape photography. The changes in the tempo perfectly compliment the scenery. It is simply a beautiful portrayal of the magnificent Texas ! My favorite stateWest TexasNice!Next time in Texas (next year) I am planning to visit most of those places. I will be riding a Harley I love the music in the background, I am not a cowboy but I feel it !Get your motor runnin'Head out on the highwayLookin' for adventureAnd whatever comes our wayYeah Darlin' go make it happenTake the world in a love embraceFire all of your guns at onceAnd explode into space

ExSan
Topic Author

November 6th, 2013, 5:05 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ExSanQuoteOriginally posted by: AlanQuoteOriginally posted by: ExSanWorth a Look Wyman, the photographer, used to live in the old jail in Benjamin, TX. The photo of the coiled rattlesnake appeared on the cover of a wildlife magazine in the 80s. He said, there were times he crawled a long way on his belly to get a good shot of a wild animal. The music is by Doug Smith. Doug is from Petersburg , Texas and lives south of town. Doug plays by ear- He cannot read music, but has many CDs. A pickup accident left Doug paralyzed and he does not play anymore. Most of the pictures were taken in the rolling plains ( cap rock to Seymour , the Fork, 6666, and Waggoner Ranches. There are some scenes in Palo Duro Canyon . Please take a moment and view....I don't know if I've ever come across such a skillful combination of music and amazing animal and landscape photography. The changes in the tempo perfectly compliment the scenery. It is simply a beautiful portrayal of the magnificent Texas ! My favorite stateWest TexasNice!Next time in Texas (next year) I am planning to visit most of those places. I will be riding a Harley I love the music in the background, I am not a cowboy but I feel it !Get your motor runnin'Head out on the highwayLookin' for adventureAnd whatever comes our wayYeah Darlin' go make it happenTake the world in a love embraceFire all of your guns at onceAnd explode into spaceMore about the author Doug Smith
Last edited by ExSan on November 5th, 2013, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ExSan
Topic Author

November 24th, 2013, 10:46 am

Bolivianita

tags

December 5th, 2013, 1:25 pm

The Palouse region, Washington State

tags