SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

tagoma

Re: Signs of Spring!

April 30th, 2018, 5:56 pm

tagoma wrote:

The oak sapling planted at the White House by Macron & Trump has disappeared with no word from WH officials as to what has happened (sources)

OMG!

tagoma

May 1st, 2018, 2:01 pm

tagoma wrote:
tagoma wrote:

The oak sapling planted at the White House by Macron & Trump has disappeared with no word from WH officials as to what has happened (sources)

OMG!

The tree planted by Macron & Trump is said to be ‘in isolation’ & will be replanted.(sources)

. So everyone can get back to the Stormy story.
Last edited by tagoma on May 1st, 2018, 5:21 pm

Cuchulainn

May 1st, 2018, 3:05 pm

tagoma wrote:

Trump's shovel is made of gold?

tagoma

May 19th, 2018, 8:08 pm

ppauper

May 19th, 2018, 10:05 pm

tagoma wrote:

lol, so is that why obama was spying on her?

tw

June 4th, 2018, 5:45 pm

katastrofa wrote:
St. Vincent will perform at All Points East festival in Victoria Park this summer: https://www.allpointseastfestival.com/p ... /nick-cave (@frolloos)

I'm going to see Patti Smith :-)

I read there was a special performance of "Where the Wild Roses Grow".  Was it good stuff?

katastrofa

June 4th, 2018, 10:19 pm

tw wrote:
katastrofa wrote:
St. Vincent will perform at All Points East festival in Victoria Park this summer: https://www.allpointseastfestival.com/p ... /nick-cave (@frolloos)

I'm going to see Patti Smith :-)

I read there was a special performance of "Where the Wild Roses Grow".  Was it good stuff?

It was fun. The truth is that I'm not a fan of Nick Cave (even in a duo with such a charming and beautiful person as Kylie Minogue). I went there to see Patti Smith (I've never heard her live before and, while I got everything for what I valued her all my life, she surprised me with a wonderful vocal). I even hesitated whether to go back home when she finished her performance, but since we had the spot right at the stage, we decided to stay for the experience. By the end of the concert Cave started to invite people to the stage and his fans went even more frenzied. They started pogo and slamdancing! At Nick Cave's concert! Would you believe it? So I had the youth jumping on my back and scowling when I stuck my fingers between their ribs and kicked their legs (there's a painful spot in which blood vessels and nerves meet at 1/3 the height of tibia) and angry terrified oldies cursing at them. I couldn't decide which group I should have joined.

tw

June 5th, 2018, 8:33 am

katastrofa wrote:

So I had the youth jumping on my back and scowling when I stuck my fingers between their ribs and kicked their legs (there's a painful spot in which blood vessels and nerves meet at 1/3 the height of tibia) and angry terrified oldies cursing at them.

Meticulous research as always!     :D
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...