SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

farmer
Topic Author

kids are punks, some have to get shot to keep the rest sane

March 23rd, 2012, 2:30 pm

Kids are punks, some have to get shot to keep the rest sane. Nobody has time to learn how to fight hand-to-hand, if the kid bothers you then kill him. It will be a high cost locally, and a huge savings of uncountable numbers of confrontations that never happen. That is all I have to say about this Trayvon Martin thing.Come to think of it, there is more to say: I am glad this kid got shot. I have been threatened by so many punk black kids in Miami when I was minding my own business, including twice when I told them to stop trying to break into my car, and once when I refused to give one a dollar. They climbed on the roof of my house and shouted at me when I told them to get off, they jumped on my car and dented it. They kept unscrewing items off the hood. And they twice threatened me at the gas station over nothing, and also on the sidewalk.One time I heard the strangest thing in the dark of the Miami night: A tiny child was whining, and his parents were trying to get him in the back seat of a car. Then suddenly I heard a thock thock thock of bone on bone, and the child started screaming and crying. It was a maybe 13-year-old black kid punching this little four year old. The adults asked him what did you punch him in the face for? The boy said all that whining and crying, he is going to grow up to be gay. You have to punch him when he cries or else he will be gay when he is older.So anyway, I am glad this kid got shot, if it will cause these freaks to hesitate for 10 seconds before bothering me or my car. And I am sure Barack Mob-ama ain't got nothing to say about it, because he needs the hispanic vote.
Last edited by farmer on March 22nd, 2012, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Errrb

March 23rd, 2012, 3:08 pm

I could not find any information on the internet why Trayvon Martin was suspended for 10 days from his school. What are the rules in Florida for suspensions? P.S. By the Obama said that if he would have a kid, he would look like this kid.
Last edited by Errrb on March 22nd, 2012, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

March 23rd, 2012, 6:50 pm

George Zimmerman is Hispanic and grew up in a multiracial family,

quantmeh

March 23rd, 2012, 7:04 pm

what does race have to do with this all?

ppauper

March 23rd, 2012, 7:09 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: quantmehwhat does race have to do with this all?indeed.the kid that was shot was blacklouis farrakhan: ?Where There Is No Justice, There Will Be No Peace?Law of Retaliation May?Be Applied?
Last edited by ppauper on March 22nd, 2012, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

quantmeh

March 23rd, 2012, 7:54 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperthe kid that was shot was blackhe was also male. did his gender play a role?

tagoma

March 23rd, 2012, 8:34 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: quantmehQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperthe kid that was shot was blackhe was also male. did his gender play a role?both are males?
Last edited by tagoma on March 22nd, 2012, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fermion

March 23rd, 2012, 8:44 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: quantmehwhat does race have to do with this all?Zimmerman called the police before murdering this guy presumably expecting (apparently correctly) that the police would approve of his actions. On the tape he is heard assuming that because the victim is black then he must be up to some sort of criminal activity and uses the epithet "fucking coons". The crime that Martin committed that justified his murder was to be a young black male who went to buy candy. Just the sort of crime for which farmer thinks summary execution in the street is appropriate.
Last edited by Fermion on March 22nd, 2012, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fermion

March 23rd, 2012, 8:52 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbI could not find any information on the internet why Trayvon Martin was suspended for 10 days from his school. Being late.

quantmeh

March 23rd, 2012, 9:07 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: FermionBeing late.no, you wont get 10 days for that, you can get 1. and the rationale is not just being tardy, it's that nobody know where you are. so if parents fill in the papers, then you wont get suspension at all. 10 days is very serious.

Errrb

March 23rd, 2012, 9:32 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: quantmehQuoteOriginally posted by: FermionBeing late.no, you wont get 10 days for that, you can get 1. and the rationale is not just being tardy, it's that nobody know where you are. so if parents fill in the papers, then you wont get suspension at all. 10 days is very serious.I tend to agree with quantmeh 10 days for beeing late sounds too much. There is something else here that is missing.

traderjoe1976

March 23rd, 2012, 10:39 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: FermionThe crime that Martin committed that justified his murder was to be a young black male who went to buy candy. The mistake this kid made was to put his hand inside his waistband. He may have thought that would scare off the other dude. If there is a confontation at night and the dude puts his hand inside his waistband, even cops will assume that he is going to pull out a gun and start shooting. It is a split second decision and hesitation could be costly.That said, this Zimmerman dude is the ultimate moron for following this other dude and getting into a confrontational situation. His job was just to inform the cops and then let the cops handle the situation.Two stupid dudes get into a confrontation. One is dead. The other should be locked up for a few years at least.

traderjoe1976

March 23rd, 2012, 10:42 pm

Last edited by traderjoe1976 on March 22nd, 2012, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fermion

March 23rd, 2012, 11:07 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: traderjoe1976QuoteOriginally posted by: FermionThe crime that Martin committed that justified his murder was to be a young black male who went to buy candy. The mistake this kid made was to put his hand inside his waistband. He may have thought that would scare off the other dude. If there is a confontation at night and the dude puts his hand inside his waistband, even cops will assume that he is going to pull out a gun and start shooting. It is a split second decision and hesitation could be costly.Who says he did? Zimmerman or the cops who decided to act as his defense attorney?QuoteThat said, this Zimmerman dude is the ultimate moron for following this other dude and getting into a confrontational situation. His job was just to inform the cops and then let the cops handle the situation."His job"? What job? He was a self-appointed vigilante with a gun looking for someone to shoot.He even tried to get a job as a cop and was rejected. He also had an arrest record for an assault on a cop! That this guy should ever have been allowed anywhere near a gun is disgusting.
Last edited by Fermion on March 23rd, 2012, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fermion

March 23rd, 2012, 11:10 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: quantmehQuoteOriginally posted by: FermionBeing late.no, you wont get 10 days for that, you can get 1. and the rationale is not just being tardy, it's that nobody know where you are. so if parents fill in the papers, then you wont get suspension at all. 10 days is very serious.Whatever he did, he was punished. It has nothing to do with his being murdered except for the racist vigilante crowd trying to make him guilty of something -- anything -- just for being black. The ease with which people on this forum are willing to assume anything about him that could justify his murder -- without any facts to support it -- simply appalls me.
Last edited by Fermion on March 23rd, 2012, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On