SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Anomanderis

kids are punks, some have to get shot to keep the rest sane

May 11th, 2012, 3:28 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerQuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisThe strange thing is that all you have done with this whole discussion is stir up even more racist sentiment. "Democrats are going to make black people hate you and kill you"I guess you are going to have to call Republicans white supremacists less often, to make up for it.Right - show me one post where I have said that. Show me one. Straw. Man.

farmer
Topic Author

May 11th, 2012, 3:37 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisRepublicans HAVE BEEN telling everyone that black people are criminals and should be kept in prison (Willie Horton).Willie Horton was a criminal. The ad was not about black people, it was about criminals in general, and crazy leftist experiments with "rehabilitation." But the advertisement was very effective in its original intention, and so Democrats insisted it was an ad about black people instead. Democrats made it into an ad about black people. Democrats introduced race. They told you it was something it wasn't, and you believed them.Again, Democrats could not win on the actual issues, in this case a dangerous undermining of the criminal justice system. So they turned it into something they could win on, a race conflict. They made you have to imagine something was there which there is no evidence for.Meanwhile, Willie Horton actually did kill someone, Republicans did not make that up. But the part about the ad having something to do with race exists only in code words and conspiracy theories, in the imagination. But you tell me, why do you think that was an ad about black people? How did that get to be a black-white ad, until some Democrat asserted that it was?Was there a white person who would have made a better illustration of how idiotic the furlough program was?

hayes

May 11th, 2012, 3:37 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerQuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisI feel it's high time black people to start getting hit with racial crimes charges.I want your advice, Anomanderis. I live out in the middle of nowhere. And there is one store on the way to where I go each day where they sell decent food, sausage, and things like that. And across the street are a bunch of dirty-ass niggers outside a store where they sell beer for cheap, I guess.And so if I try to pick up some food or something, on the way to or from where I go each day, without having to drive three miles out of my way and stand in line at Walmart, I have to go to this store. I guess Walmart put Winn Dixie and all the other stores out of business. And because I am white, and all black people assume all white people are rich, I have to have every time two or three of these guys come up and try to shake me down for a dollar or a six-pack of beer.And so this one big-ass nigger tells me give him a dollar or he will kill me. He stood in my way, he bumped up against me, and he grabbed my motorcycle. He followed me out into the intersection and shouted in my face, telling me I had better run away fast. He said if I come back he will kill me, and he told me five different ways he will kill me. So what should I do?1) Avoid that store. Drive three extra miles for a package of sausage that is not as good, because niggers are a bunch of dirty animals whom Democrats pay to sit out on the sidewalk all day, and I should avoid them at all costs. Should I just learn this lesson already, that black people are animals and a waste of human life, and any neighborhood where they live should be erased from my map?2) Bring a claw hammer, and rip his goddamn eyes out of his skull if he comes near me. 3) Call the police every time in advance of going to that store, so they can stand there and make sure no niggers get killed.You know, I never had this problem with a white or chinese or south american person. But you have these problems with niggers all the time. Out of 1 to 3, what should I do, or tell me number 4 if you have a better idea. And it better not be to assume black people aren't all fucked-up animals, because every time I assume that I am proven wrong. I think maybe I should take Joe Biden's approach, assuming they all are until an articulate, clean one comes along and proves me wrong.This same guy harassed me a while back, I remember, but he did not threaten to kill me. And I am wondering why all these niggers try to be so aggressive suddenly, and threaten me. And the best explanation I have, is that I can't really walk because I hurt my foot. And so it looks easy to come up and threaten me. So now I know what it feels like to be a girl or an old person, and why my friend who is a girl who lives near that neighborhood said she did not want to walk outside to meet me.A different one outside a gas station in the middle of the night once began down the same series of lines. He started shouting "You think you are better than a black man? You think you are pretty? You gonna let a human being starve just because he is black? I wish you would die, I hope you die. I hope you die on that motorcycle." But he kept a few feet away when shouting all this stuff. Why? Because on that day I could walk, I did not look so harmless.So now, with a hurt foot, I find out why every other white person on Earth avoids black people. If black people are not going to fix themselves, and the government is going to do nothing but encourage them by saying Mitt Romney is an evil racist who wants to rob them of life itself, then I guess the only solution is apartheid. Either that or its me lying on the ground getting my head kicked by niggers, or me shooting every nigger who looks at me wrong.10 million niggers in prison is not enough, because there are still some out there!You told black people I was a racist. You, Anomanderis, you have been told I am a racist, you have had this planted your head. You have been brainwashed that white people are your enemy. And so now, that black people have all been programmed with this, they are poisoned. As a white person, you can't do anything with them. They are like dogs that bite people, and have to be put down.Because, Anomanderis, of people like you. And people like Fermion. Who go around saying white people like farmer are racists and they want to hurt you. And so basically, you have set these black people on us like dogs, these black people who are your target audience, and we have no choice but to lock them in prison, and shoot them like dogs. Because you have poisoned their minds with your black rhetoric, and made them dangerous and useless.I know, Fermion will come out and call me a racist again. Then he will go back into his house in Marin, it doesn't cost him anything. He will not be the one getting his fucking eyeballs ripped out of his head with a claw hammer. But as sure as the sun shines, the guy whose eyeballs get ripped out will be paying the price for people like Fermion, telling him I am a racist and it is my fault he is poor.Farmer,I'm sure someone must have already asked you this in the past but.....Why don't you just move to a nicer area?

farmer
Topic Author

May 11th, 2012, 3:40 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Anomanderisshow me one post where I have said that. Show me one. QuoteOriginally posted by: Anomanderiswhite supremacist website that was planted there by republicans to win elections.
Last edited by farmer on May 10th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer
Topic Author

May 11th, 2012, 3:49 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: hayesWhy don't you just move to a nicer area?I actually love this area. And I very much prefer black Americans to white liberals and people from Latin America.In the thread about small things wished for, I was going to say I wished I lived near a big fat black guy so I could get free barbecue. So I searched on Bing for a pic of a big fat black guy. I got a message that said "we decided to not show you the results because they may be offensive." I thought fuck you Bing, if I do a search, you give me my results. But then when I saw the results they were right, I wished I had not seen them. Then I reread and saw the thread specifically referred to material objects, so I did not post it.A black dude broke my motorcycle the other day and swore he didn't do it, and I find it hard to stay mad, he is my buddy. You can't beat this:Anyway I have to run, I have a meeting...

Anomanderis

May 11th, 2012, 3:59 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerQuoteOriginally posted by: Anomanderisshow me one post where I have said that. Show me one. QuoteOriginally posted by: Anomanderiswhite supremacist website that was planted there by republicans to win elections.No, an independent one, not the one I used to mock your (lack of) logic

Anomanderis

May 11th, 2012, 4:01 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerQuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisRepublicans HAVE BEEN telling everyone that black people are criminals and should be kept in prison (Willie Horton).Willie Horton was a criminal. The ad was not about black people, it was about criminals in general, and crazy leftist experiments with "rehabilitation." But the advertisement was very effective in its original intention, and so Democrats insisted it was an ad about black people instead. Democrats made it into an ad about black people. Democrats introduced race. They told you it was something it wasn't, and you believed them.Again, Democrats could not win on the actual issues, in this case a dangerous undermining of the criminal justice system. So they turned it into something they could win on, a race conflict. They made you have to imagine something was there which there is no evidence for.Meanwhile, Willie Horton actually did kill someone, Republicans did not make that up. But the part about the ad having something to do with race exists only in code words and conspiracy theories, in the imagination. But you tell me, why do you think that was an ad about black people? How did that get to be a black-white ad, until some Democrat asserted that it was?Was there a white person who would have made a better illustration of how idiotic the furlough program was?It was a horrible program, so stop it. Good argument. But while we're at it, why don't we also throw in a black man as a visual for crime?Who the cap fits....

farmer
Topic Author

May 12th, 2012, 11:55 am

When I came out on crutches, from getting my foot x-rayed, I paused on the sidewalk. Someone called out to me from a car in the street "Are you okay?" I said yes. She said "Really, are you sure? Really?" I gave her the thumbs up.I saw on the side of the car there was a logo that said something like "Homeless Outreach." So I guess they drive around and assist the homeless, and I looked like some pathetic homeless dude.I went from there practically straight to a barbecue, dressed the same way. Some black guy said "You got money! I KNOW you got money!" I said if I were rich, my motorcycle would be fixed already. His father said to me "Then you just HIDIN' the money. We know you got money but you hidin' it away. If you say you ain't rich you just puttin' on an act, to try to fit in."So there you have it, a middle-aged white guy who looks homeless and, based on no evidence whatsoever, black people are convinced he is hidin' his money away, in some secret white money-hidin' system.

zerdna

May 15th, 2012, 2:00 pm

another example of racial profilingCurious video, fun starts about 30 seconds into it. I actually don't know what they are saying, i just watched the video itself. Basically, looks like three guys wearing hoodies and looking like Obama son were walking from a candy store when some racial profiler started following them. Then this dude starts hitting with his face against the fists, knees, and feet of these poor teens. Where do we get together to demonstrate against profiling?

farmer
Topic Author

May 15th, 2012, 2:51 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: zerdnaasked the soldier to borrow a dollarSo what do you think, should I ignore any poor person who happens to be black and asks to borrow a dollar, or should I shoot any nigger who asks to borrow a dollar? What do you think, it's only a small chance of getting your skull cracked so you can never think or see straight again, only maybe 1 in 10. What would you do? Gamble?Mind you, this idiot reached for his wallet. He was actually going to buy the kid 16oz of Olde English.
Last edited by farmer on May 14th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer
Topic Author

May 15th, 2012, 3:03 pm

And what is this crap where black people call each other "nigger" every fifth word, but white people are not allowed to? If they want some separatist thing like that, fine, but then I don't want no black President. Let the blacks hang among themselves and call each other nigger. If you want to be part of mainstream color blind USA, then you are going to get called "nigger" by black and white alike, in a color blind way, you god damn nigger.Don't tell me what white people can't do, or I am going to tell you what black people can't do, which is come near me without getting shot. We are either going to be separatists, or we are all going to say nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. You got that nigger?Do you want to live in an insane society where black people are all angry dogs at white people over the word nigger? Or are you going to put your foot down, and say it is time to move forward, and stop cutting black people slack for being a bunch of freaked-out assholes? Listen black boy, white people are going to say the word nigger and you are going to laugh it off, like a fucking Jew.

Anomanderis

May 15th, 2012, 3:10 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerAnd what is this crap where black people call each other "nigger" every fifth word, but white people are not allowed to? If they want some separatist thing like that, fine, but then I don't want no black President. Let the blacks hang among themselves and call each other nigger. If you want to be part of mainstream color blind USA, then you are going to get called "nigger" by black and white alike, in a color blind way, you god damn nigger.Don't tell me what white people can't do, or I am going to tell you what black people can't do, which is come near me without getting shot. We are either going to be separatists, or we are all going to say nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. You got that nigger?JUST. FUCK. OFF. WITH. YOUR. FUCKING. RACE. BAITING.Dipshit.

traderjoe1976

May 15th, 2012, 3:10 pm

What is the reason why white chicks like black guys but you rarely see black chicks with white guys? Is it because the black guys are well-endowed?

farmer
Topic Author

May 15th, 2012, 3:22 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisJUST. FUCK. OFF. WITH. YOUR. FUCKING. RACE. BAITING.It is time, fella, for black people in the US to join the human race. Get over it. Stop being black people and start being people. Or if you don't want to, then fine, but don't whine about being profiled. Ohhhhh I was profiled Too bad so many black always breakin the law so now I gotta get profiled Waaaah waaaaa waaa.... I am tired of the black bullshit, I don't want to hear it or see it.

farmer
Topic Author

May 15th, 2012, 3:28 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisJUST. FUCK. OFF. WITH. YOUR. FUCKING. RACE. BAITING.If you want to be a representative of black people, then why don't round your black friends up and tell them to straighten their black asses out and join the mainstream of society. Because ain't nobody going to tolerate this, and they are the ones gonna rot their asses in prison.Or I should say "rot they ass in prison."
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On