SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Errrb

kids are punks, some have to get shot to keep the rest sane

May 17th, 2012, 10:02 pm

Fermazoid it must be hard to live in your foodstamp kingdom of toothless pederasts persecuted by powerfull jews, Nazis, conservatvies or anybody who pays taxes to feed your family running scam for seniors.Our sincere attempts to get you a shovel ready job were met with severe diareah. You left us no choice but to castrate you publicly on live TV, on Sesamy street. No need to take a shower, just be yourself.

Fermion

May 17th, 2012, 10:32 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Errrbu RoiFermazoid it must be hard to live in your foodstamp kingdom of toothless pederasts persecuted by powerfull jews, Nazis, conservatvies or anybody who pays taxes to feed your family running scam for seniors.More delusion from Errrbu Roi. Not only does he believe there is someone called Fermazoid on the forum, but he even invents a fantasy life for this mythical character, replete with foodstamps,, pederasts, powerful jews, etc etc. This is another symptom of the sexually repressed Stalinist/Nazi -- one who can only deal with people if he can fantasize, infantilize and demonize them as being like himself but somehow weaker in order to escape the fear that fills him from deep inside that he is inadequate to the task of living as an actual human being.
Last edited by Fermion on May 17th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zerdna

May 17th, 2012, 11:48 pm

Stubborn reality1. ...Witnesses, whose names were redacted from the report, also lent support to Zimmerman's version of what happened."He witnesses a black male, wearing a dark colored 'hoodie' on top of a white or Hispanic male and throwing punches 'MMA (mixed martial arts) style,'" the police report of the witness said. "He then heard a pop. He stated that after hearing the pop, he observed the person he had previously observed on top of the other person (the male wearing the hoodie) laid out on the grass."A second witness described a person on the ground with another straddling him and throwing punches. The man on the bottom was yelling for help, the witness told police.The documents state that Zimmerman can be heard yelling for help 14 times on a 911 call recorded during the fight. 2....Two police officers reported that when they arrived at the scene of the shooting, Zimmerman seemed to have a battered nose and bloodied face. One wrote that his "facial area was bloodied," and the back of his clothing was soiled with wet grass."Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and the back of his head," Officer Ricardo Ayala wrote.Another officer wrote, "I saw that Zimmerman's face was bloodied and it appeared to me that his nose was broken." 3....The autopsy also shows that Zimmerman shot Martin from a distance of between 1 inch and 18 inches away, bolstering Zimmerman's claim that he shot Martin during a close struggle. 4....Martin had THC, the drug found in marijuana, in his blood on the night of his death, according to the autopsy.

LTrain

May 18th, 2012, 3:24 am

>> Romney and his high school brownshirtsRomney was a freeking teenage boy at the time... who cares?How does this compare with entertaining and keeping company with a (murdering treasonous) piece of shit like Bill Ayers!?

Errrb

May 18th, 2012, 5:08 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Fermion As was my response to your lies and smears. And how typical of a Stalinist/Nazi scumbag to accompany his lies by attacking someone's family. Everything you write about me or my family is, of course, a vile lie. But you think, just like the Stalinists and Nazis you emulate, that if you repeat the lies often enough then some idiot will start believing them.Anyone watching this thread can see how your attacks have become more and more vicious as I have exposed your true nature.Nothing that I said is a lie or smear, any interested party can easily check it using google or by reading your own posts. Also I don't give a fuck about your family, I just think combination of insane food stamp Stalinist and scam operator makes you particularly pathetic.

Errrb

May 18th, 2012, 5:16 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Fermion You jump up and down in frustration and anger simply because you can't send me to the gulag or Auschwitz and your lies get more and more desperate.You are just ungrateful little bitch, Fermiozo. Anybody following our discussion could have noticed that I repeatedly was trying to find a good job where your skills could be put to good use. Among different benefits such as the right to smoke on gas station and swim in the stormy sea you were also offered protection from physical abuse. Zerdna and Farmer wanted to put you on a leash and let the crowd to have fun with you. I always offered you audasity of hope. I did all this despite your disgusting antisemitic rants, and now you are bitching that I want to send you to Gulag?

Fermion

May 18th, 2012, 5:39 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: zerdna1. ...Witnesses, whose names were redacted from the report, also lent support to Zimmerman's version of what happened.Every opportunity you get to misrepresent things, you jump on the chance to be a shill for Zimmerman. So it is necessary to expose the deceit once more.Quote"He witnesses a black male, wearing a dark colored 'hoodie' on top of a white or Hispanic male.....I doubt that anyone disputes there was a fight. Whether Martin was getting the better of Zimmerman or not is irrelevant. Zimmerman was the aggressor who chased Martin despite being warned off doing so by the police.Other witnesses have contradicted those chosen by the police. At least one says that despite her contacting the police they did not follow up to take a statement from her. There was plainly an attempt by police to be the judge and jury and frame their reports to tell a story that would allow Zimmerman go free. This is why they did toxicology reports and checked the record of the victim and not the killer. I said this right at the beginning.QuoteThe documents state that Zimmerman can be heard yelling for help 14 times on a 911 call recorded during the fight. Which is evidence invention, since available voice analysis has shown it wasn't Zimmerman yelling for help.Quote4....Martin had THC, the drug found in marijuana, in his blood on the night of his death, according to the autopsy.The autopsy report says trace amounts (which zerdna conveniently omits) showing that it was probably several days since he had used and we know he was expelled from school for having an empty baggie the week before. (THC can stay in the body for weeks.) So this is just another attempt to excuse Zimmerman by smearing his victim -- as if it is acceptable to shoot someone who has used marijuana. (Now we'll wait for zerdna to claim that Martin plotted to burglarize the place while high a week before the incident.)

Fermion

May 18th, 2012, 5:42 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbQuoteOriginally posted by: Fermion As was my response to your lies and smears. And how typical of a Stalinist/Nazi scumbag to accompany his lies by attacking someone's family. Everything you write about me or my family is, of course, a vile lie. But you think, just like the Stalinists and Nazis you emulate, that if you repeat the lies often enough then some idiot will start believing them.Anyone watching this thread can see how your attacks have become more and more vicious as I have exposed your true nature.Nothing that I said is a lie or smear,Almost everything you post in OT is a lie or a smear. You are incapable of posting anything else as anyone who reads any post of yours can verify.

traderjoe1976

May 18th, 2012, 5:50 pm

You need to get your facts right okay. Pot cannot be detected in blood or urine after 3 days. After 3 days the only place where you can detect pot use is in the hair follicles. This means that the holy Trayvon Martin who is being eulogized and sanctified by the great Fermion must have smoked pot within 3 days of the altercation. He was clearly a pot-smoker and an aggressive guy. The only real tragedy is that these two stupid idiots did not both have guns so that they could take care of each other.Also, since Stand Your Ground is legal in Florida, it is a pity that Fermion and farmer are not living on the same block in Miami. I would pay good money to find out who was the last man standing.

Fermion

May 18th, 2012, 6:00 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: traderjoe1976You need to get your facts right okay.Indeed. That is why I take care.QuotePot cannot be detected in blood or urine after 3 days. After 3 days the only place where you can detect pot use is in the hair follicles.Plainly you are incapable of doing even the simplest research. For example:QuoteUsually THC metabolites can be detected between 10 to 14 days after using marijuana. There have been reports of THC metabolites being detectable between 30 to 90 days after marijuana use in regular users. and however long it had been since Martin used, it is still irrelevant except as a smear that the shills for Zimmerman jump on.QuoteThis means thatyou are an ignorant opinionated asshole. And if you knew anything about marijuana, you'd know that being bothQuotea pot-smoker and an aggressive guyis highly improbable. Whereas using meth would probably explain your aggressiveness here.

zerdna

May 18th, 2012, 6:01 pm

I don't omit anything. Some say trace amount, some not -- we'll find out eventually. Point is there are two witnesses that testified Martin was beating the guy, there are two policemen and multiple neighbors who testified he had broken nose, beaten back of the head, there are two medical records that document the same, and a wound analysis -- all of which corroborate details of Zimmerman story. Now, what is Zimmerman accused of? He followed Martin? Is there a single witness of that? Zimmerman himself said he went back to his car. Even if he did follow him, is there a law against following someone? Is it the case that when someone thinks that someone else is following him it's OK to knock that alleged follower down and beat his head against the ground? You know what Fermozoid, why don't you sign and attach pdf saying that if someone thinks you are following him, it's fair game to beat your head against the ground. We'll see which of your multiple fans makes it first to Marine County. I am personally sure if you are around you gonna be profiling me as you stated already that Russians and half of Americans are Nazi.
Last edited by zerdna on May 17th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fermion

May 18th, 2012, 6:17 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: zerdnawhy don't you...... pull your head out of your ass and breathe a little fresh air.

Fermion

May 18th, 2012, 7:18 pm

As someone who was honest enough to give my identity on this forum for many years, only to find that fact being abused by the lowest form of scum on the earth, I now wait for these cowards to have the courage to disclose their identities so that everyone can see where these vile specimens hang out.BTW, if anyone (human that is, not Errrb or zerdna) wants to know where they can swim with dolphins, it's Cabo in Mexico. And the cake was great too.

Errrb

May 18th, 2012, 7:18 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: zerdna wow, i suppose it's a gay dolphin he is tongue kissing. Maybe he is just protecting the gay dolph from Romney? Will there be a sequel with Ferm humping the dolph for paying subscribers of wilmott x-rated?In one of his posts Fermiozo was bragging about having sex in the shower, it sounds like he actually meant intercourse with an animal in a public swimming pool.
Last edited by Errrb on May 17th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fermion

May 18th, 2012, 7:21 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbIn one of his posts Fermiozo was bragging about having sex in the shower,Actually I've had sex in all sorts of wonderful places. But jealousy will get you nowhere. I still won't have sex with you.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On