SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Errrb

kids are punks, some have to get shot to keep the rest sane

May 18th, 2012, 7:24 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Fermion Actually I've had sex in all sorts of wonderful places. Enlighten, us, Fermion, what are these wonderful places? Public toilets? Kids playgrounds?

Fermion

May 18th, 2012, 7:27 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbQuoteOriginally posted by: Fermion Actually I've had sex in all sorts of wonderful places. But jealousy will get you nowhere. I still won't have sex with you. Enlighten, us, Fermion, what are these wonderful places? Public toilets? Kids playgrounds?No. I try to avoid your stamping grounds.
Last edited by Fermion on May 17th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

traderjoe1976

May 18th, 2012, 8:07 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: FermionAs someone who was honest enough to give my identity on this forum for many years, only to find that fact being abused by the lowest form of scum on the earth, I now wait for these cowards to have the courage to disclose their identities so that everyone can see where these vile specimens hang out.BTW, if anyone (human that is, not Errrb or zerdna) wants to know where they can swim with dolphins, it's Cabo in Mexico. And the cake was great too.Holy cow Fermion. Is that really you in the photos? How the heck did Errb obtain these photos of you to display on Wilmott? Why on earth would you want to identify yourself in a public forum and then make the kind of posts which you mae. Most of the people over here are only passing the time and relieving the boredom of the workday by posting here. No one else is going to identify themselves and then post these messages in a public forum.

LTrain

May 18th, 2012, 8:14 pm

>> Actually I've had sex in all sorts of wonderful places.EVEN IN THE BUTT ?!??!

zerdna

May 18th, 2012, 8:15 pm

i find it dishonest for Fermo to seduce poor gay mexican dolphin and then just leave him as a useless toy. If you were an honest gay dolphin lover like the one you pose here to be, you'd marry the gay dolphin and make him a legal resident in US, you poser.
Last edited by zerdna on May 17th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Errrb

May 18th, 2012, 8:22 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: traderjoe1976QuoteOriginally posted by: FermionAs someone who was honest enough to give my identity on this forum for many years, only to find that fact being abused by the lowest form of scum on the earth, I now wait for these cowards to have the courage to disclose their identities so that everyone can see where these vile specimens hang out.BTW, if anyone (human that is, not Errrb or zerdna) wants to know where they can swim with dolphins, it's Cabo in Mexico. And the cake was great too. Why on earth would you want to identify yourself in a public forum and then make the kind of posts which you made? You want to hear the short answer? Because he is an idiot!

Cuchulainn

May 18th, 2012, 8:26 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: traderjoe1976QuoteOriginally posted by: FermionAs someone who was honest enough to give my identity on this forum for many years, only to find that fact being abused by the lowest form of scum on the earth, I now wait for these cowards to have the courage to disclose their identities so that everyone can see where these vile specimens hang out.BTW, if anyone (human that is, not Errrb or zerdna) wants to know where they can swim with dolphins, it's Cabo in Mexico. And the cake was great too.Holy cow Fermion. Is that really you in the photos? How the heck did Errb obtain these photos of you to display on Wilmott? Why on earth would you want to identify yourself in a public forum and then make the kind of posts which you mae. Most of the people over here are only passing the time and relieving the boredom of the workday by posting here. No one else is going to identify themselves and then post these messages in a public forum.I suppose the others just don't have the connones to use their real identity. Kleine honden blaffen het hardst
Last edited by Cuchulainn on May 17th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl

Approach your problem from the right end and begin with the answers. Then one day, perhaps you will find the final question..
R. van Gulik

farmer
Topic Author

May 18th, 2012, 8:28 pm

Mexicans have a weird sense of humor, to put a flotation device on an invalid like Fermion and stir up the dolphins by dragging him through their tank on a leash.

zerdna

May 18th, 2012, 8:29 pm

QuoteI suppose the others just don't have the balls to use their real identity. Kleine honden blaffen het haardstNot only that. Others don't even French kiss dolphins. They don't call half of US population fascists. They don't paint their ass red and run around naked. Others don't do many acts of valor Fermazoid is famous for. How do you say, i sucked dolphin tongue in Dutch, i wonder?
Last edited by zerdna on May 17th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fermion

May 18th, 2012, 8:33 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: traderjoe1976QuoteOriginally posted by: FermionAs someone who was honest enough to give my identity on this forum for many years, only to find that fact being abused by the lowest form of scum on the earth, I now wait for these cowards to have the courage to disclose their identities so that everyone can see where these vile specimens hang out.BTW, if anyone (human that is, not Errrb or zerdna) wants to know where they can swim with dolphins, it's Cabo in Mexico. And the cake was great too.Holy cow Fermion. Is that really you in the photos?For years I identified myself here because I have nothing to hide. But there are certain scumbags here who will invent stuff and use whatever misrepresentation they can find and it gets tiring exposing their mendacious and scurrilous attacks. So recently I removed my identity from my profile, but they still know it, of course.QuoteHow the heck did Errb obtain these photos of you to display on Wilmott? Probably zerdna found out my wife's name gave it to Errrb and located a place where her photos are on public view (she is a published photographer). QuoteWhy on earth would you want to identify yourself in a public forum and then make the kind of posts which you mae.Why not. I am honest and open about what I think. When people feel the sharp edge of my tongue it is because they have attacked me and deserve everything they get.QuoteMost of the people over here are only passing the time and relieving the boredom of the workday by posting here. No one else is going to identify themselves and then post these messages in a public forum.Well I very foolishly thought when I first started posting in the OT that there might be some people who were interested in rational dialogue. But the reality is that they are submerged beneath the aggressive morons who intimidate so many others that most people don't participate here. I decided not to let them. Hopefully Paul will realize that if the OT is to be anything other than a fight cage then some control has to be exercised over what people post or the people who post here.

Fermion

May 18th, 2012, 8:36 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: LTrain>> Actually I've had sex in all sorts of wonderful places.EVEN IN THE BUTT ?!??! Actually no. I've never done that. Nor have I ever had the desire. But I know many people say it's great. Ask Errrb. He can tell you all about it if you are that interested. He probably rubs his own prostate every night.
Last edited by Fermion on May 17th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anomanderis

May 18th, 2012, 8:55 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: LTrain>> Actually I've had sex in all sorts of wonderful places.EVEN IN THE BUTT ?!??!
Last edited by Anomanderis on May 17th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Errrb

May 18th, 2012, 10:17 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Fermion QuoteOriginally posted by: LTrain>> Actually I've had sex in all sorts of wonderful places.EVEN IN THE BUTT ?!??! Actually no. I've never done that. Nor have I ever had the desire.That's a fucking lie, Fermazoid, and you know this! The pictures documenting you doing this kind of things were so fucking disgusting, that I did not feel right to post them here, some people can throw out if they see it. QuoteOriginally posted by: Fermion But I know many people say it's great.This I believe. How many times you need to get your ass handed to you on a plate, before you will show some human dignity. Do you think your wife will be thrilled to read your discussions of boning her that you had repeatedly in this forum?

zerdna

May 19th, 2012, 3:17 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerMexicans have a weird sense of humor, to put a flotation device on an invalid like Fermion and stir up the dolphins by dragging him through their tank on a leash.I was also puzzled by the gear Fermbot is packed into. I was 50-50 between two hypothesis. First was that this is some kind of straightjacket to keep Fermo upright. Second that it's a some kind of sexy gay dolphin underwear that's supposed to turn the dolphin on. I don't think by the way, it's worth letting his wife on his fantasies of their sexy times. Maybe she should get his limerics. She could start a new kind of senior limerick therapy. In any event, old veggies are more likely to come alive from disgust at hearing Fermo's filth than from her standard photo therapy.

farmer
Topic Author

July 8th, 2012, 10:13 pm

There you go Annie, it's jungle fever for sure. I could even see us getting kinky where I play the cannibal.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On