SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Anomanderis

kids are punks, some have to get shot to keep the rest sane

May 17th, 2012, 12:36 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisReally? Pray tell, how is it important?If I tell you all the magic will be gone, and you won't have earned the insight, Dromadaris.And why did you name yourself after a one humped camel camel.Well at least your mouth isn't like the cesspool of filth that fermion's cake hole is - I mean the man named himself after an elementary particle... And the sheer glee his displays from the filth he spews makes me think he's a very lonely 70 year old man. Go get yourself some nice fried chicken (popeyes will do) get in front of the telly and watch something fun...Ah. You've finally decided to wear your cape and hood in public then?Carry on.And you really do need to learn to spell son, my nick starts with an A, not a D. Not that you know the difference.Not that you would know the difference. Thanks Dromedary Boy. Keep on rocking in the free world!Wrong again Bob. I'm saying you DON'T know the difference, not you "would not" know the difference.It's always awesome when people who can't speak english try to correct you.Dumbass.Who says I was trying to correct you? And if I were, would you know the difference?Obviously I know the difference between an "A" and a "D". I've just changed your idiotic nickname to something more fitting - like a camel.Fair enough. I've changed yours too, it's more appropriate.Where? Or are you trying to say that you've changed it to nothing?Ah, so now you can't read at all?Do you mean Bob? Real imaginative. It seems that the only time that you and fermion can show any kind of creativity, is when describing unspeakable acts with minors or the handling of feces, or making poems about it all. Go wash your dreadlocks and get back to your classroom Dromedary Boy!What are you on about dumbass? You really, really need to cut out the meth.

EscapeArtist999

May 17th, 2012, 12:40 pm

Dromedary, you are truly a waste of life. Maybe you could move in next door to Zimmerman - in jail.
Last edited by EscapeArtist999 on May 16th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anomanderis

May 17th, 2012, 12:45 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999Dromedary, you are truly a waste of life. Maybe you could move in next door to Zimmerman - in jail.You're such a tool. In the middle of nowhere, you start talking about poo, you're unable to tell the difference between an A and a D, you make a rather specious correction, you make a reference to my hair and typically link that to "fried chicken" (I'm sure that made you feel really big and brave) and now we're talking about Zimmerman in Jail?You realize that he got granted bail right? Right?<sigh>

EscapeArtist999

May 17th, 2012, 12:55 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999Dromedary, you are truly a waste of life. Maybe you could move in next door to Zimmerman - in jail.You're such a tool. In the middle of nowhere, you start talking about poo, you're unable to tell the difference between an A and a D, you make a rather specious correction, you make a reference to my hair and typically link that to "fried chicken" (I'm sure that made you feel really big and brave) and now we're talking about Zimmerman in Jail?You realize that he got granted bail right? Right?<sigh>To be honest, I don't really care about Zimmerman. And for the record - I LOVE fried chicken, and particulary like Popeyes - And if I could be in front of the big screen now with it, I'd be pretty happy. You are the racist making these connections between race, dreadlocks and fried chicken, and whatever other implications you draw. I am a caucasian, have had dreadlocks, braids and a number of other haircuts that looked ridiculous on me during my life, and I love fried chicken. You, my friend, are the bigot. If what you believe about the Republicans is true, you should join them.Oh and Dromedary Boy, "Jail" should be "jail". Also I think that "realize" should be "know" - but I got a C for English in high school (which shows, I know)
Last edited by EscapeArtist999 on May 16th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anomanderis

May 17th, 2012, 1:06 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999Dromedary, you are truly a waste of life. Maybe you could move in next door to Zimmerman - in jail.You're such a tool. In the middle of nowhere, you start talking about poo, you're unable to tell the difference between an A and a D, you make a rather specious correction, you make a reference to my hair and typically link that to "fried chicken" (I'm sure that made you feel really big and brave) and now we're talking about Zimmerman in Jail?You realize that he got granted bail right? Right?<sigh>To be honest, I don't really care about Zimmerman. And for the record - I LOVE fried chicken, and particulary like Popeyes - And if I could be in front of the big screen now with it, I'd be pretty happy. You are the racist making these connections between race, dreadlocks and fried chicken, and whatever other implications you draw. I am a caucasian, have had dreadlocks, braids and a number of other haircuts that looked ridiculous on me during my life, and love fried chicken. You, my friend, are the bigot. If what you believe about the Republicans is true, you should join them.Oh and Dromedary Boy, "Jail" should be "jail".Hahaha. I like this one. You talk about dreadlocks, the next moment you refer to chicken. But I'm naturally the "bigot". Sure. I dare you to tell me why, why did you refer to fried chicken? And no, I don't doubt that you really love fried chicken (so do I incidentally), neither do I doubt that some of your closest friends are ethnic minorities. I really don't care what ethnicity you are, it makes no difference to me.I honestly don't care much about the either US party, they are both bought and paid for, they both have glaring weaknesses in their arguments. And by the way Dumbass, I'm impressed you can spell jail (I can refer to it as Jail, depending on the context in which I refer to it, but let's not go there, that's too complicated for you). Pity you're still struggling with your As and Ds.

EscapeArtist999

May 17th, 2012, 1:13 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999Dromedary, you are truly a waste of life. Maybe you could move in next door to Zimmerman - in jail.You're such a tool. In the middle of nowhere, you start talking about poo, you're unable to tell the difference between an A and a D, you make a rather specious correction, you make a reference to my hair and typically link that to "fried chicken" (I'm sure that made you feel really big and brave) and now we're talking about Zimmerman in Jail?You realize that he got granted bail right? Right?<sigh>To be honest, I don't really care about Zimmerman. And for the record - I LOVE fried chicken, and particulary like Popeyes - And if I could be in front of the big screen now with it, I'd be pretty happy. You are the racist making these connections between race, dreadlocks and fried chicken, and whatever other implications you draw. I am a caucasian, have had dreadlocks, braids and a number of other haircuts that looked ridiculous on me during my life, and love fried chicken. You, my friend, are the bigot. If what you believe about the Republicans is true, you should join them.Oh and Dromedary Boy, "Jail" should be "jail".Hahaha. I like this one. You talk about dreadlocks, the next moment you refer to chicken. But I'm naturally the "bigot". Sure. I dare you to tell me why, why did you refer to fried chicken? And no, I don't doubt that you really love fried chicken (so do I incidentally), neither do I doubt that some of your closest friends are ethnic minorities. I really don't care what ethnicity you are, it makes no difference to me.I honestly don't care much about the either US party, they are both bought and paid for, they both have glaring weaknesses in their arguments. And by the way Dumbass, I'm impressed you can spell jail (I can refer to it as Jail, depending on the context in which I refer to it, but let's not go there, that's too complicated for you). Pity you're still struggling with your As and Ds.Dromedary, I referred not just to fried chicken but Popeyes, because that is exactly what I wanted at that moment, but alas could not get. : (If you were referring to a specific jail which had the name "Jail" - perhaps the Jail in Monopoly, then sure, but we both know that you made a slip of the hand by capitalising it - you just aren't man enough to admit it. I admit when I'm wrong...Sure wish I could get some Popeyes now tho... Will have to settle for some sub par fried chicken. : (

daveangel

May 17th, 2012, 1:13 pm

Quote I'm impressed you can spell jail (I can refer to it as Jail, I prefer "Gaol" as in "The Ballad of Reading Gaol"
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

EscapeArtist999

May 17th, 2012, 1:15 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuote I'm impressed you can spell jail (I can refer to it as Jail, I prefer "Gaol" as in "The Ballad of Reading Gaol"Or the haunted one on Crumlin Road?

Anomanderis

May 17th, 2012, 1:22 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999Dromedary, you are truly a waste of life. Maybe you could move in next door to Zimmerman - in jail.You're such a tool. In the middle of nowhere, you start talking about poo, you're unable to tell the difference between an A and a D, you make a rather specious correction, you make a reference to my hair and typically link that to "fried chicken" (I'm sure that made you feel really big and brave) and now we're talking about Zimmerman in Jail?You realize that he got granted bail right? Right?<sigh>To be honest, I don't really care about Zimmerman. And for the record - I LOVE fried chicken, and particulary like Popeyes - And if I could be in front of the big screen now with it, I'd be pretty happy. You are the racist making these connections between race, dreadlocks and fried chicken, and whatever other implications you draw. I am a caucasian, have had dreadlocks, braids and a number of other haircuts that looked ridiculous on me during my life, and love fried chicken. You, my friend, are the bigot. If what you believe about the Republicans is true, you should join them.Oh and Dromedary Boy, "Jail" should be "jail".Hahaha. I like this one. You talk about dreadlocks, the next moment you refer to chicken. But I'm naturally the "bigot". Sure. I dare you to tell me why, why did you refer to fried chicken? And no, I don't doubt that you really love fried chicken (so do I incidentally), neither do I doubt that some of your closest friends are ethnic minorities. I really don't care what ethnicity you are, it makes no difference to me.I honestly don't care much about the either US party, they are both bought and paid for, they both have glaring weaknesses in their arguments. And by the way Dumbass, I'm impressed you can spell jail (I can refer to it as Jail, depending on the context in which I refer to it, but let's not go there, that's too complicated for you). Pity you're still struggling with your As and Ds.Dromedary, I referred not just to fried chicken but Popeyes, because that is exactly what I wanted at that moment, but alas could not get. : (If you were referring to a specific jail which had the name "Jail" - perhaps the Jail in Monopoly, then sure, but we both know that you made a slip of the hand by capitalising it - you just aren't man enough to admit it. I admit when I'm wrong...Sure wish I could get some Popeyes now tho... Will have to settle for some sub par fried chicken. : (Riight - that probably was a typo, but it wasn't wrong. To that effect, I admit my mistake.Let's test your theory however - you said I should go to jail beside Zimmerman, I very kindly advised you that Zimmerman had gotten bail. I'm not sure the phrase "To be honest, I don't really care about Zimmerman" would count as admitting a mistake however.I'll take you at your word about the "racist" accusation, the fact that you share the political views of Farmer isn't a good reason for me to react to you the way I react to him, for that I apologize.You're still a dumbass who can't spell though.

EscapeArtist999

May 17th, 2012, 1:41 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999Dromedary, you are truly a waste of life. Maybe you could move in next door to Zimmerman - in jail.You're such a tool. In the middle of nowhere, you start talking about poo, you're unable to tell the difference between an A and a D, you make a rather specious correction, you make a reference to my hair and typically link that to "fried chicken" (I'm sure that made you feel really big and brave) and now we're talking about Zimmerman in Jail?You realize that he got granted bail right? Right?<sigh>To be honest, I don't really care about Zimmerman. And for the record - I LOVE fried chicken, and particulary like Popeyes - And if I could be in front of the big screen now with it, I'd be pretty happy. You are the racist making these connections between race, dreadlocks and fried chicken, and whatever other implications you draw. I am a caucasian, have had dreadlocks, braids and a number of other haircuts that looked ridiculous on me during my life, and love fried chicken. You, my friend, are the bigot. If what you believe about the Republicans is true, you should join them.Oh and Dromedary Boy, "Jail" should be "jail".Hahaha. I like this one. You talk about dreadlocks, the next moment you refer to chicken. But I'm naturally the "bigot". Sure. I dare you to tell me why, why did you refer to fried chicken? And no, I don't doubt that you really love fried chicken (so do I incidentally), neither do I doubt that some of your closest friends are ethnic minorities. I really don't care what ethnicity you are, it makes no difference to me.I honestly don't care much about the either US party, they are both bought and paid for, they both have glaring weaknesses in their arguments. And by the way Dumbass, I'm impressed you can spell jail (I can refer to it as Jail, depending on the context in which I refer to it, but let's not go there, that's too complicated for you). Pity you're still struggling with your As and Ds.Dromedary, I referred not just to fried chicken but Popeyes, because that is exactly what I wanted at that moment, but alas could not get. : (If you were referring to a specific jail which had the name "Jail" - perhaps the Jail in Monopoly, then sure, but we both know that you made a slip of the hand by capitalising it - you just aren't man enough to admit it. I admit when I'm wrong...Sure wish I could get some Popeyes now tho... Will have to settle for some sub par fried chicken. : (Riight - that probably was a typo, but it wasn't wrong. To that effect, I admit my mistake.Let's test your theory however - you said I should go to jail beside Zimmerman, I very kindly advised you that Zimmerman had gotten bail. I'm not sure the phrase "To be honest, I don't really care about Zimmerman" would count as admitting a mistake however.I'll take you at your word about the "racist" accusation, the fact that you share the political views of Farmer isn't a good reason for me to react to you the way I react to him, for that I apologize.You're still a dumbass who can't spell though.When I say I don't really care about Zimmerman that implies (I thought) that I have not really been following his ordeal (or even reading all the posts on this thread for that matter) - I was admitting that I hadn't bothered reading that he'd been granted bail. I don't actually share many of farmers views, and in a PM to him suggested that he should tone the language down, because even if he has a point there are certain words like it or not that trigger emotional reactions in others...And you are wrong about jail, and I don't care about spelling (unlesso n resumes or official documents) In light of all this maybe the best thing would be for you and Zimmerman to be cellmates in prison (or to use modern slang, the pen)LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Anomanderis

May 17th, 2012, 2:00 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999Dromedary, you are truly a waste of life. Maybe you could move in next door to Zimmerman - in jail.You're such a tool. In the middle of nowhere, you start talking about poo, you're unable to tell the difference between an A and a D, you make a rather specious correction, you make a reference to my hair and typically link that to "fried chicken" (I'm sure that made you feel really big and brave) and now we're talking about Zimmerman in Jail?You realize that he got granted bail right? Right?<sigh>To be honest, I don't really care about Zimmerman. And for the record - I LOVE fried chicken, and particulary like Popeyes - And if I could be in front of the big screen now with it, I'd be pretty happy. You are the racist making these connections between race, dreadlocks and fried chicken, and whatever other implications you draw. I am a caucasian, have had dreadlocks, braids and a number of other haircuts that looked ridiculous on me during my life, and love fried chicken. You, my friend, are the bigot. If what you believe about the Republicans is true, you should join them.Oh and Dromedary Boy, "Jail" should be "jail".Hahaha. I like this one. You talk about dreadlocks, the next moment you refer to chicken. But I'm naturally the "bigot". Sure. I dare you to tell me why, why did you refer to fried chicken? And no, I don't doubt that you really love fried chicken (so do I incidentally), neither do I doubt that some of your closest friends are ethnic minorities. I really don't care what ethnicity you are, it makes no difference to me.I honestly don't care much about the either US party, they are both bought and paid for, they both have glaring weaknesses in their arguments. And by the way Dumbass, I'm impressed you can spell jail (I can refer to it as Jail, depending on the context in which I refer to it, but let's not go there, that's too complicated for you). Pity you're still struggling with your As and Ds.Dromedary, I referred not just to fried chicken but Popeyes, because that is exactly what I wanted at that moment, but alas could not get. : (If you were referring to a specific jail which had the name "Jail" - perhaps the Jail in Monopoly, then sure, but we both know that you made a slip of the hand by capitalising it - you just aren't man enough to admit it. I admit when I'm wrong...Sure wish I could get some Popeyes now tho... Will have to settle for some sub par fried chicken. : (Riight - that probably was a typo, but it wasn't wrong. To that effect, I admit my mistake.Let's test your theory however - you said I should go to jail beside Zimmerman, I very kindly advised you that Zimmerman had gotten bail. I'm not sure the phrase "To be honest, I don't really care about Zimmerman" would count as admitting a mistake however.I'll take you at your word about the "racist" accusation, the fact that you share the political views of Farmer isn't a good reason for me to react to you the way I react to him, for that I apologize.You're still a dumbass who can't spell though.When I say I don't really care about Zimmerman that implies (I thought) that I have not really been following his ordeal (or even reading all the posts on this thread for that matter) - I was admitting that I hadn't bothered reading that he'd been granted bail. I don't actually share many of farmers views, and in a PM to him suggested that he should tone the language down, because even if he has a point there are certain words like it or not that trigger emotional reactions in others...And you are wrong about jail, and I don't care about spelling (unlesso n resumes or official documents) In light of all this maybe the best thing would be for you and Zimmerman to be cellmates in prison (or to use modern slang, the pen)LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLIs this when we get to have make-up sex?

EscapeArtist999

May 17th, 2012, 2:02 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Anomanderis Is this when we get to have make-up sex?I don't think farmer would be interested in you though... I like two humped camels, not one. LOL

Anomanderis

May 17th, 2012, 2:07 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: Anomanderis Is this when we get to have make-up sex?I don't think farmer would be interested in you though... I like two humped camels, not one. LOLWaait - did you just admit to desiring group sex with camels?

EscapeArtist999

May 17th, 2012, 2:14 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: AnomanderisQuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: Anomanderis Is this when we get to have make-up sex?I don't think farmer would be interested in you though... I like two humped camels, not one. LOLWaait - did you just admit to desiring group sex with camels?It's a metaphor for something else genius.

daveangel

May 17th, 2012, 2:42 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: EscapeArtist999QuoteOriginally posted by: Anomanderis Is this when we get to have make-up sex?I don't think farmer would be interested in you though... I like two humped camels, not one. LOLI always had a nagging feeling that you would come out ...
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On