farmer
Topic Author

kids are punks, some have to get shot to keep the rest sane

July 10th, 2012, 2:35 am

Lol, good fun:

zerdna

July 10th, 2012, 4:48 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerThere you go Annie, it's jungle fever for sure. I could even see us getting kinky where I play the cannibal.It's quite a shirt and a haircut. The only major thing missing from this getup to look like a true 'zaporozskii kazak' is a respectable size moustache.By the way, is that a picture of you making a proposal to her in a gas station convenience store?

farmer
Topic Author

July 10th, 2012, 6:07 pm

I was fishing for black bass and I came up with a trout.

zerdna

July 10th, 2012, 6:31 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerI was fishing for black bass and I came up with a trout.Reminds me this case when i bought some fresh fish in the market and dropped by my buddy's place to have a beer with him. Having learned that i bought fish, he convinced me he is a great cook who would make some awesome food to go with beers. I had no objections, so he unwrapped the fish, rubbed it with a hand, sniffed it, made a face and said -- 'uugh, smells like a woman". We laughed for 3 minutes.

tagoma

July 10th, 2012, 6:43 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: zerdnaQuoteOriginally posted by: farmerI was fishing for black bass and I came up with a trout.Reminds me this case when i bought some fresh fish in the market and dropped by my buddy's place to have a beer with him. Having learned that i bought fish, he convinced me he is a great cook who would make some awesome food to go with beers. I had no objections, so he unwrapped the fish, rubbed it with a hand, sniffed it, made a face and said -- 'uugh, smells like a woman". We laughed for 3 minutes.where do you and your mate usually meet women?

zerdna

July 10th, 2012, 7:24 pm

Quotewhere do you and your mate usually meet women?Hmm, this dude is long married with kids, my gf is pretty adamant that i don't have any opportunity to meet women alone anywhere. As long as i don't go Boris Becker style screw-a-maid-on-the-way-to-the-restroom, i am not meeting them in the sense you are asking. Why is the question, are you going to let me on a secret cave where nectar and ambrosia smelling chicks are awaiting me, as opposed to foul smelling skunks i am used to?

farmer
Topic Author

July 10th, 2012, 7:38 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: zerdnaare you going to let me on a secret cave where nectar and ambrosia smelling chicks are awaiting me, as opposed to foul smelling skunks i am used to?If you date any girl who has been a successful stripper for six years, you will never again have the stomach for nasty workaday girls. They have submitted themselves to judging by total strangers 1,000 times, and have eliminated all mistakes from their presentation.

tagoma

July 10th, 2012, 8:05 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerQuoteOriginally posted by: zerdnaare you going to let me on a secret cave where nectar and ambrosia smelling chicks are awaiting me, as opposed to foul smelling skunks i am used to?If you date any girl who has been a successful stripper for six years, you will never again have the stomach for nasty workaday girls. They have submitted themselves to judging by total strangers 1,000 times, and have eliminated all mistakes from their presentation.i must be fortunate as i have personally never met a girl able to kill a dog or other animal with sensitive sense of smell as spreading her legs.anyway, a simple prevention measure with those hazardous dates is requiring she has a shower before moving forward together.
Last edited by tagoma on July 9th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer
Topic Author

July 10th, 2012, 8:58 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: outrunYou should get one of these instead of the black one.I never looked at the brand until just now, but I guess mine is a Dainese armored rain jacket or something.I am surprised. Apparently this is like a stylish Italian cafe racer type thing. Unfortunately, I doubt anyone who sees me wearing it appreciates this any more than I did. I thought it was just some cheezy jacket with padding.
Last edited by farmer on July 9th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trackstar

July 10th, 2012, 9:01 pm

Hehe. Looks like I just found the Men's Locker Room...Maybe you guys should put a sign out front when you get like this. PS: a warm shower with lightly scented bath gel never hurt a man before bedtime either.
Last edited by trackstar on July 9th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zerdna

July 10th, 2012, 9:19 pm

Geez, a guy made a joke -- it was funny by being ridiculous and obscene, not because of actual suffering either of us endured walking around some sailor whorehouse with a clip on the nose.Quotenever met a girl able to kill a dog or other animal with sensitive sense of smell as spreading her legsCongratulations on your success. By that sentence alone one sees you are pretty special. Neither did i, by the way, although i wouldn't be able to observe that as eloquently.

trackstar

July 10th, 2012, 9:23 pm

It's all fine with me - first good laugh in the OT in quite awhile. Just remember, metabolically you are what you eat.So if your diet is cheeseburgers, pizza and beer, you will be sporting a stale, greasy, rank fragrance.And if you dine on lemon-pepper salmon, fresh green salad and a nice Pinot Grigio, well then, you will seem quite tasty.
Last edited by trackstar on July 9th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer
Topic Author

July 10th, 2012, 10:59 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: outrunFarmer, You should get one of these instead of the black one.All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. I go all over. I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, I take 'em to Harlem. I don't care. Don't make no difference to me. It does to some. Some won't even take spooks. Don't make no difference to me.King Kong Company, lol.
Last edited by farmer on July 10th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

traderjoe1976

July 10th, 2012, 11:00 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: zerdnaQuotewhere do you and your mate usually meet women?Hmm, this dude is long married with kids, my gf is pretty adamant that i don't have any opportunity to meet women alone anywhere. As long as i don't go Boris Becker style screw-a-maid-on-the-way-to-the-restroom, i am not meeting them in the sense you are asking. Why is the question, are you going to let me on a secret cave where nectar and ambrosia smelling chicks are awaiting me, as opposed to foul smelling skunks i am used to?This is very sad. The fastest way to get a woman to squirt is to leave some stubble on your chin and use it. Life is not worth living without DATY. Life will be even better if she reciprocates the favor.Here is the formula which was given to me by a stripper:Shower with Dial brand anti-bacterial soap.Immediately apply a thick layer of Gold Bond Extra Strength medicated body powder all over the body especially in the stinky areas. Completely eliminates sweat and odor.Anti-perspirant for underarms.Lots of cologne all over.Two Body Mint tablets daily. This eliminates all odors from inside the body.Avoid garlic and chillies in your food.If your girlfriend uses this formula, there is zero possibility of any body odor.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On