ppauper
Topic Author

always pay your hooker

April 15th, 2012, 11:50 am

Secret Service agents busted because they refused to pay hooker

Errrb

always pay your hooker

April 15th, 2012, 1:59 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauper Secret Service agents busted because they refused to pay hookerIsn't Obamacare supposed to cover hooker expenses?

traderjoe1976

always pay your hooker

April 15th, 2012, 2:18 pm

I read this article yesterday in NY Times and had a good laugh. These 11 Secret Service guys are going to lose their jobs because they refused to pay the hookers after the service was delivered.You would think that they would learn something from the DSK case where he refused to pay $200 for a BJ and it escalated into a rape allegation and extortion attempt.Nothing more vindictive than a woman who feels that she has been taken advantage off. How would they feel if they took a girl out on a date, blew $200 on dinner and then didn't get laid.

farmer

always pay your hooker

April 15th, 2012, 4:01 pm

Quotealways pay your hookerWhy? What good is it to work for the secret service, or even to be President of France, if you can't smack hookers around and throw them in the dumpster?

daveangel

always pay your hooker

April 15th, 2012, 5:04 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauper Secret Service agents busted because they refused to pay hookerIsn't Obamacare supposed to cover hooker expenses?no - so you will have to rely on lil white hands .
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

quantmeh

always pay your hooker

April 16th, 2012, 12:00 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: traderjoe1976How would they feel if they took a girl out on a date, blew $200 on dinner and then didn't get laid.they're married men, must be used to this

Errrb

always pay your hooker

April 16th, 2012, 2:20 pm

This is from New York Postapparently the argument was about $47.

Anthis

always pay your hooker

April 16th, 2012, 5:11 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: quantmehQuoteOriginally posted by: traderjoe1976How would they feel if they took a girl out on a date, blew $200 on dinner and then didn't get laid.they're married men, must be used to thisSince women dont like stingy men, their wives have a strong case to divorce them and take their shirt and pants too in alimony. An extramarital unfair could be forgiven by some insecure jealus wife, but refusing to pay 50 bucks a pro, is just too much.

ppauper
Topic Author

always pay your hooker

April 16th, 2012, 5:50 pm

Quote?I?m just glad to see there?s one person who?s still stingy with the taxpayers? dollars, and I?m talking about that Secret Service guy who got in and out of there for 47 bucks. There?s a part of me that says, ?More power to the guy!? We are a country in debt. This is a guy that?s watching and counting his pennies.??What I want to know is: did those Colombian hookers have to pay for their own contraception or are they covered under Obama?s health-care plan as it extends to the Secret Service agents? That?s the question. ? Who paid for the hookers? contraception? ? We do not know if they had to buy their own birth-control pills or other kinds of contraception. This we just do not know.??I?m sure this is not the first time a Secret Service agent has had a little in and out with a prostitute somewhere along the line. But this many of them getting caught over $47 in an argument in the hall over 47 bucks. And who knows? The argument might have been about contraception, given that it?s in the news. Who knows? But it?s a sad thing. More and more of the institutions that everybody really wants to have complete faith in and trust in seem to be as corrupted as anything in your local community has been.?

Errrb

always pay your hooker

April 17th, 2012, 2:12 pm

Security agents bragged to whores we work for Obama Year, babe we work for Obama the chief motherfucking pimp.
Last edited by Errrb on April 16th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fermion

always pay your hooker

April 17th, 2012, 4:33 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbSecurity agents bragged to whores we work for Obama Year, babe we work for Obama the chief motherfucking pimp.Who's your pimp?

Errrb

always pay your hooker

April 17th, 2012, 5:16 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Fermion QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbSecurity agents bragged to whores we work for Obama Year, babe we work for Obama the chief motherfucking pimp.Who's your pimp?In fact this is your pimp, who also feeds you from his dirty hand.

Fermion

always pay your hooker

April 17th, 2012, 5:20 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbQuoteOriginally posted by: Fermion QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbSecurity agents bragged to whores we work for Obama Year, babe we work for Obama the chief motherfucking pimp.Who's your pimp?In fact this is your pimp, who also feeds you from his dirty hand.You are so unimaginative. Can't you think of a better way to evade answering the question than mindless distraction? BTW, for someone so well-versed in the prostitution business you seem to be missing basic understanding of the direction in which money flows between pimp and whore.
Last edited by Fermion on April 16th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Errrb

always pay your hooker

April 17th, 2012, 5:28 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Fermion QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbQuoteOriginally posted by: Fermion QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbSecurity agents bragged to whores we work for Obama Year, babe we work for Obama the chief motherfucking pimp.Who's your pimp?In fact this is your pimp, who also feeds you from his dirty hand.You are so unimaginative. Can't you think of a better way to evade answering the question than mindless distraction?I will be glad to answer all your questions old pederasto, once you convince me that you are capable of reading and understanding simple English texts.

Fermion

always pay your hooker

April 17th, 2012, 5:31 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbQuoteOriginally posted by: Fermion QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbQuoteOriginally posted by: Fermion QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbSecurity agents bragged to whores we work for Obama Year, babe we work for Obama the chief motherfucking pimp.Who's your pimp?In fact this is your pimp, who also feeds you from his dirty hand.You are so unimaginative. Can't you think of a better way to evade answering the question than mindless distraction?I will be glad to answer all your questions old pederasto, once you convince me that you are capable of reading and understanding simple English texts.For a coprophiliac whore to be convinced, they would have to be able to read and understand English themselves.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On