Topic Author

Freedom of Choice

April 18th, 2012, 12:56 pm

Highway to Hell - AC/DCOrTanto Tempo - Bebel Gilberto

trackstar
Topic Author

Freedom of Choice

April 18th, 2012, 4:40 pm

Ok - you are also free to decline those choices.But not these:What if you lost a bet and had to have dinner with one of these illustrious Wilmott members:PpauperFarmerErrrbZerdna(I don't really expect any of you to answer, this is just to illustrate something that came up on the DEUS thread.)

Powerpuff

Freedom of Choice

April 18th, 2012, 4:47 pm

Coffee or tea?

trackstar
Topic Author

Freedom of Choice

April 18th, 2012, 5:07 pm

Haha. So two good choices.Then it just depends on mood, desired energy level, and time of day.

quantmeh

Freedom of Choice

April 18th, 2012, 6:22 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarWhat if you lost a bet and had to have dinner with one of these illustrious Wilmott members:PpauperFarmerErrrbZerdnaoh, i had no idea they're all the same person. how did you find out?

trackstar
Topic Author

Freedom of Choice

April 18th, 2012, 6:32 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: quantmehQuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarWhat if you lost a bet and had to have dinner with one of these illustrious Wilmott members:PpauperFarmerErrrbZerdnaoh, i had no idea they're all the same person. how did you find out?No, I mean if you had to choose one, who would it be?If lots of people did answer this question, we would get an interesting distribution.Even better if they included reasons why they chose the one they did and why not on the others.Qualitative data, which you may not believe in.
Last edited by trackstar on April 17th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

quantmeh

Freedom of Choice

April 18th, 2012, 6:41 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarQualitative data, which you may not believe in.oh, ma'am, you've no idea how much i know about qualitative data. way more than i wanted to. HLM, MTMM, ICC... da-da-da-di-di-di... i'm crazy

Errrb

Freedom of Choice

April 18th, 2012, 6:47 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstar QuoteOriginally posted by: quantmehQuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarWhat if you lost a bet and had to have dinner with one of these illustrious Wilmott members:PpauperFarmerErrrbZerdnaoh, i had no idea they're all the same person. how did you find out?No, I mean if you had to choose one, who would it be?If lots of people did answer this question, we would get an interesting distribution.Even better if they included reasons why they chose the one they did and why not on the others.Qualitative data, which you may not believe in.While you are "contemplating ifs", honey, I'd like to remind you that I like my beer cold and my meat warm. Otherwise I'm OK with having a blow job and steak day. sincerely yours, Errrb

trackstar
Topic Author

Freedom of Choice

April 18th, 2012, 6:47 pm

Just for the record, I would chose ppauper. Here is why: curiousity about his real psycheHere is why not the others:Farmer: already know what he looks like from pictures here; also I wouldn't want to upset his current girls. They can keep him.Errrb: high possibility of violence - he is probably being tracked by Mossad, Muslim extremists, ex coworkers, and various paramilitary organizations. I wouldn't want to get caught in the cross fire.Zerdna: z is too curious about my appearance. Also, he might post comments about the dinner here and to me mixing On Forum and Off Forum worlds constitutes an undesirable breach of security.

trackstar
Topic Author

Freedom of Choice

April 18th, 2012, 6:51 pm

Hehe. Simultaneous posting with Errrb.So just to let you know, honey, I like my wine room temperature and my men physically sturdy and emotionally responsive.Good luck finding a BJ and steak tonight though. Fondly,TS

Fermion

Freedom of Choice

April 18th, 2012, 6:56 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarWhat if you lost a bet and had to have dinner with one of these illustrious Wilmott members:PpauperFarmerErrrbZerdna(I don't really expect any of you to answer, this is just to illustrate something that came up on the DEUS thread.)Well I'll answer anyway.Ppauper -- the most one-track mindless closet gay pedophileFarmer -- the most excitably obsessed with being the most outrageousErrrb -- the most scatologicalZerdna -- the most boringly predictable fraudSo I guess it has to be a choice between farmer and Errrb. I think farmer would be the one most devoted to being obnoxious so that the fun would rapidly get old.Looks like Errrb. Tourette's syndrome can be fun sometimes.

trackstar
Topic Author

Freedom of Choice

April 18th, 2012, 6:59 pm

My second choice would be Errrb; I'd hire some Black Ops guys to cover me and the perimeter around the restaurant.

Errrb

Freedom of Choice

April 18th, 2012, 7:05 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstar My second choice would be Errrb; I'd hire some Black Ops guys to cover me and the perimeter around the restaurant.Don't worry TS, I live a boring life of shy poet. Occasional anal penetrations of the goat (who goes by name Fermion) using empty vodka bottles are the only violent adventures which we might have.

trackstar
Topic Author

Freedom of Choice

April 18th, 2012, 7:08 pm

You guys seem to enjoy that quite a bit.My deviant interests are more subtle and nuanced, but to each one's own.

Fermion

Freedom of Choice

April 18th, 2012, 7:21 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbQuoteOriginally posted by: trackstar My second choice would be Errrb; I'd hire some Black Ops guys to cover me and the perimeter around the restaurant.Don't worry TS, I live a boring life of shy poet. Occasional anal penetrations of the goat (who goes by name Fermion) using empty vodka bottles are the only violent adventures which we might have.I'd love to read some of your poetry if it's as imaginative as your sexual fantasies. BTW, I thought that in your world, goat-fuckers were Muslims. Or is goat-fucking ok for you if it's only a revenge fantasy?
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On