SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

farmer
Topic Author

i broke my foot is there anything they can do for it?

April 24th, 2012, 1:58 am

Last edited by farmer on April 23rd, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Errrb

April 24th, 2012, 2:04 am

Is there anything like salvation army branch which can do home delivery of booze and hoos to help wounded soldjers?Emergency Room can be fun also.

zerdna

April 24th, 2012, 2:04 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarNo, not picking me up - zerdna of single track mind. I do care about farmer though.Relax, i am joking -- he doesn't need to pick your up, he's done it a while back. We care about you too -- you are a Romney voter after all now. We're ought to give America back to America. Libertad o Muerte, damn it .

trackstar

April 24th, 2012, 2:06 am

Nobody here has ever picked me up and you are all on the permanently ineligible list by now.I love the efficiency of this market.

trackstar

April 24th, 2012, 2:10 am

What's the status there, farmer?

farmer
Topic Author

April 24th, 2012, 2:10 am

Goddamn it hurts but I ain't going to the emergency room with those faggots. If anything, I will call a foot doctor at his office tomorrow.You know who will be there, it will be a bunch of whining-ass faggots and clock-punching brutes, running in circles drawn by a bunch of lawyers and politicians. I would rather die.

trackstar

April 24th, 2012, 2:14 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerGoddamn it hurts but I ain't going to the emergency room with those faggots. If anything, I will call a foot doctor at his office tomorrow.Emergency Room docs are not faggots. Trust me. For you they have expertise and for me, it has become the Promised Land.
Last edited by trackstar on April 23rd, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zerdna

April 24th, 2012, 2:30 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarQuoteOriginally posted by: farmerGoddamn it hurts but I ain't going to the emergency room with those faggots. If anything, I will call a foot doctor at his office tomorrow.Emergency Room docs are not faggots. Trust me. For you they have expertise and for me, it has become the Promised Land. It sounds like track is indeed off the market. I take it she must have found a proverbial nice jewish doctor, or at a least some nice non faggot doctor, which is not bad either. There is justice in the world after all. Hallelujah . Farm, go to the frigging EM, stop dragging your feet, and worrying nice little ladies. We know that you are Tom Cruise squared and you could bite your own leg or head off if you need to in no time, but you don't need to and you are not 20 anymore. I pulled my stupid hamstring and could not do anything athletic for 5 months.

trackstar

April 24th, 2012, 2:56 am

Just flying recon missions at the moment. We'll see what happens.Some of the new younger docs are from Former Soviet Union too, so my terrible Russian may be useful, if only in a humorous way.

farmer
Topic Author

April 24th, 2012, 3:08 am

If anything, maybe a tendon got partially torn on the top, and there is either a broken bone sticking into the arch, or the arch is just really bruised. The arch is a tender spot, so it is hard to tale searing pain too seriously. I might be able to get a finger in there tomorrow, and that is that. Hopefully I won't tear the ligament the rest of the way walking down the aisle at my wedding.

trackstar

April 24th, 2012, 3:11 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerIf anything, maybe a tendon got partially torn on the top, and there is either a broken bone sticking into the arch, or the arch is just really bruised. The arch is a tender spot, so it is hard to tale searing pain too seriously. I might be able to get a finger in there tomorrow, and that is that. Hopefully I won't tear the ligament the rest of the way walking down the aisle at my wedding. Ms. Arab is a lucky girl.

rmax

April 24th, 2012, 7:51 am

For fuck sake farmer go to the Emergency Room and get your foot looked at.

farmer
Topic Author

April 24th, 2012, 10:12 am

It's not fair I should have to cut up this fine boot on a gamble. My last boots like this I had just bought and one got run over by a train. These boots are good for 10 years, and I hate to lose two pairs to nonsense.

farmer
Topic Author

April 24th, 2012, 10:15 am

My big toe knuckle was a bright spot yesterday, but now it really hurts like hell. But my real question is the pain in the arch. Last time I broke this foot, I don't recall any pain in the arch. Well maybe I do a little.It is that darn bitch peg which I kept down as like an extra frame skid. It really finished the job.But you know doctors are assholes. There is no honesty in this world. If I call one up, he will not even think, he will just say cause yourself all types of pain coming over here so I can cut your shoe up on a whim. He will refuse to use information to develop any theories, or tell me what he would actually do to benefit me, or even tell me a price in advance.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On