SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

trackstar

Egypt, land of necrophiliacs

April 28th, 2012, 4:03 pm

On the scansion, I think we are fighting a losing battle here, but the quasi limericks are still funny in their own way.Maybe we should work on subtlety instead.Noone would call my recent work lady like, but I try to leave a little room for uncertainty.On the other hand, there are several popular words that rhyme with duck, but when they appear in every single effort, they lose a bit of their impact.So try to think metaphorically instead.And also expand your smutty vocabulary.
Last edited by trackstar on April 27th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trackstar

April 28th, 2012, 4:05 pm

Daveangel does walk through these hallsHe's known as the quant with great ballsThe ladies all prayHe'll be theirs every dayHis parity: hot puts and calls.

Traden4Alpha

April 28th, 2012, 4:06 pm

Poor Fermion wished to be logicalbut spewed bather most hypocritical.Confusing belief for thought,his posts were for nought.His being ignored was almost tragical.

zerdna

April 28th, 2012, 4:07 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: edouard"Mr policeman I truly thought it had been an Egyptian dead woman momified in a coat"There is even a letter on this episode written in fermi's signature stylePeople for sexual liberation of inanimate objects, plants, and household appliancesA caring and loving relationship with a consenting dead animal on the side of the road is a constitutional right of every American regardless of ethnic, religious, or economic background.Bryan James Hathaway is a young minority activist from Wisconsin who has been on the forefront of progressive struggle for the liberation of inanimate objects, plants, animals, and household appliances. His selfless devotion to fighting speciism and necrophobia in our society has led him to be brutally persecuted, tortured, and incarcerated - all for a laughable "crime" of "sexual gratification with a dead deer on the side of the road." As if his prior conviction of "horsing around" had not been enough, the bigoted ruling class is once again making him the whipping boy of their own suppressed anxieties, fantasies, and desires.As if the judges, the persecutors, and the police have never had sexual fantasies as they drove past roadkill - a juicy squirrel or a skunk - or as they visited a funeral, petted a neighbor's dog, fed guppies in a fish tank, or handled a toaster? I know I do - just as every other broadminded human being on planet Earth!Every generation should have a moral assignment, and one of ours should be justice for Bryan James Hathaway!Free Hathaway and all prisoners of conscience!Long live our collective commitment to sexual liberation of inanimate objects!

Fermion

April 28th, 2012, 4:15 pm

When fermion battled with tradenHe noticed the latter was ladenWith dogma and cantBut logic so scantHis ravings had no cotyladon BTW TJ1976 finally learned to scan. Isn't it time you did too, traden?
Last edited by Fermion on April 27th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fermion

April 28th, 2012, 4:18 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: zerdnaA caring and loving relationship with a consenting dead animal on the side of the road is a constitutional right of every American regardless of ethnic, religious, or economic background.As if the judges, the persecutors, and the police have never had sexual fantasies as they drove past roadkill - a juicy squirrel or a skunk - or as they visited a funeral, petted a neighbor's dog, fed guppies in a fish tank, or handled a toaster? I know I do - just as every other broadminded human being on planet Earth!How did your case go in court?

Errrb

April 28th, 2012, 4:27 pm

Old shmock mucker Fermion,Put his food stamps in condom.Now he blames the ruling classThat they fucked him in the assWhat a looser and moron!

trackstar

April 28th, 2012, 4:37 pm

When he felt the liquidity shock,Zerdna reached for his iPhone and clock.How Wall Street went downWas the talk of the townAnd he flew back to Soviet Bloc.

Fermion

April 28th, 2012, 4:38 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbOld shmock mucker Fermion,Put his food stamps in condom.Now he blames the ruling classThat they fucked him in the assWhat a looser and moron!As DA says -- you still aren't getting this limerick thing - you must try harder Errrb. And it's true I hang loose -- but not with a Limerick loser.Unrivalled was Errrb as a haterBut a lousy unskilled debaterThough lacking realityAnd absent moralityHe excelled as a sad masturbator

Errrb

April 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: FermionAs DA says -- you still aren't getting this limerick thing - you must try harder Errrb. When Dickanjelika says try harder it just an anal itching that he is suffering from. Perhaps, you can help, Fermiozo, just pretend that she is not a shemale but a kid.

DevonFangs
Topic Author

April 28th, 2012, 5:15 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: edouardQuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsdamn no way one can beat a pro a pro in which area? i mean have you ever sexed up an egyptian dead wife?that sounds crazy, reading TS's comments about you i thought you're a caballero.don't be silly, I meant beating poops at posting things over here

DevonFangs
Topic Author

April 28th, 2012, 5:16 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarBut alright, one more limerick for tonight.There once was a boy named Fangs DevonThe young girls all said he was HeavenHe drove a fast carStole their hearts in a jarand loved them from twelve to eleven.

Fermion

April 28th, 2012, 5:18 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbQuoteOriginally posted by: FermionAs DA says -- you still aren't getting this limerick thing - you must try harder Errrb. When Dickanjelika says try harder it just an anal itching that he is suffering from. Perhaps, you can help, Fermiozo, just pretend that she is not a shemale but a kid.Is that another story in your opus "Fairy Tales For Young Errrbs"?
Last edited by Fermion on April 27th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daveangel

April 28th, 2012, 5:23 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ErrrbOld shmock mucker Fermion,Put his food stamps in condom.Now he blames the ruling classThat they fucked him in the assWhat a looser and moron!you must try harder Errrb - Fermion, condom and moron do not rhyme. perhaps its language thing/
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

tagoma

April 28th, 2012, 5:28 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsQuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarBut alright, one more limerick for tonight.There once was a boy named Fangs DevonThe young girls all said he was HeavenHe drove a fast carStole their hearts in a jarand loved them from twelve to eleven.happy DF riding TS to the beach, on their first date
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On