SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

croot

Yo, Hansi

May 12th, 2012, 12:46 am

I hear hlidarendi has beautiful mown meads, I wonder if the truth of it fits with conventional depictions of Iceland
Last edited by croot on May 11th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hansi

Yo, Hansi

May 12th, 2012, 1:32 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: edouardfermented skate?do they mean the fish below that undergoes fermentation?Yes, I've tried it about three times, it's quite salty and the smell is HORRID but the taste is actually okay. Generally Icelanders will only have it on the 23rd of December and only about 10% af the nation or there about.QuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsHansi do you like Bjork? BTW I was sure as sh1t you were from germanyFuck no to both of those.QuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisQuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsHansi do you like Bjork? BTW I was sure as sh1t you were from germanyFor as long as I remember him posting in this forum, I knew he was from Iceland. I am surprised some regulars here discover it just now.Yeah, I've mentioned it a few times. And I'm pretty sure until recently it was one of the first results you'd get if you googled 'Hansi'. I've never hidden who I am but I've never publicized it either.QuoteOriginally posted by: CrashedMintQuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsHansi do you like Bjork? BTW I was sure as sh1t you were from germanyactually i thought that too. and i thought he's probably 50.i wonder why? (no really? why? maybe the avatar?)That picture was actually taken while I was 20

Cuchulainn

Yo, Hansi

May 12th, 2012, 8:18 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarHere is some fermented shark dried on sticks: (Hákarl)Viking Warrior Food, real men stuff. these days it's SPAM The Vikings became domesticated. And they built beautiful towns such as Wexford, Waterford, Strangford, Dublin (centre of slave trade) and Carlingford for us.
Last edited by Cuchulainn on May 11th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DevonFangs

Yo, Hansi

October 24th, 2012, 9:47 am

Flights to iceland are quite cheap now, so I'm assuming is not a good time of the year to go. I like dark and cold places, but hate fucking rain. Better avoid? How about a city break to Reykjavik.

tagoma

Yo, Hansi

October 24th, 2012, 3:54 pm

QuoteI like dark and cold placesi can tell you the name of a company you would love then!

Cuchulainn

Yo, Hansi

October 24th, 2012, 4:01 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: DevonFangsFlights to iceland are quite cheap now, so I'm assuming is not a good time of the year to go. I like dark and cold places, but hate fucking rain. Better avoid? How about a city break to Reykjavik.Go for it!Hotel Borg. And the Althing, Thingvellir.
Last edited by Cuchulainn on October 23rd, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On