SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

CactusMan
Topic Author

Need Website

June 14th, 2012, 10:13 pm

I need a website designer to design a site for me. My resort marketing company is making a site for people seeking employment in resorts and hotels. Please let me know if you know anybody.This is a serious business site, so they need to be good with good experience designing sites.We will pay a serious fee. This is business and we expect to pay, and will pay well. So, you will be paid well.A little info about the site:--For people seeking employment in high-resorts and hotels and marketing of the same. (In particular the high-end "time-share" market.)--We serve high-end resorts and high-end clients (eg, wealthy individuals, clients with special uses like magazines, business users).--The problem you will solve: A couple of thousand resorts and hotels engage in this business. Thousands of people are seeking jobs, but there is no good way for them to reach their target (you cannot just Google it as it is very specialized).We are the worlds best at what we do, and our clients are high caliber, so this must be done to high standards.Please SERIOUS ONLY. I am not joking around, and this site will be IMPORTANT to job seekers. So, no jokes please.
Last edited by CactusMan on June 14th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hansi

Need Website

June 14th, 2012, 10:36 pm

Since it's serious I'd just skip posting here altogether and go for a proper agency directly.

Cuchulainn

Need Website

June 15th, 2012, 7:28 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: HansiSince it's serious I'd just skip posting here altogether and go for a proper agency directly.There are no web designers on Wilmott AFAIK. And you need a company, not someone in a garret.

hayes

Need Website

June 15th, 2012, 9:27 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: HansiSince it's serious I'd just skip posting here altogether and go for a proper agency directly.There are no web designers on Wilmott AFAIK. And you need a company, not someone in a garret.PM Sent.I'm disappointed in you guys. While there is probably nobody on here who is a web designer (that we know of), nearly everyone knows a few people who "claim" to be web designers. And of those people, most are probably terrible, but the chances are pretty good that one of us might know one who's decent enough to recommend.
Last edited by hayes on June 14th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tagoma

Need Website

June 15th, 2012, 9:50 am

QuoteMy resort marketing company is making a site for people seeking employment in resorts and hotels. Please let me know if you know anybody.a website for job seekers: this is a trendy business (at least) in Europe.

CrashedMint

Need Website

June 15th, 2012, 10:38 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManI need a website designer to design a site for me. My resort marketing company is making a site for people seeking employment in resorts and hotels. Please let me know if you know anybody.This is a serious business site, so they need to be good with good experience designing sites.We will pay a serious fee. This is business and we expect to pay, and will pay well. So, you will be paid well.A little info about the site:--For people seeking employment in high-resorts and hotels and marketing of the same. (In particular the high-end "time-share" market.)--We serve high-end resorts and high-end clients (eg, wealthy individuals, clients with special uses like magazines, business users).--The problem you will solve: A couple of thousand resorts and hotels engage in this business. Thousands of people are seeking jobs, but there is no good way for them to reach their target (you cannot just Google it as it is very specialized).We are the worlds best at what we do, and our clients are high caliber, so this must be done to high standards.Please SERIOUS ONLY. I am not joking around, and this site will be IMPORTANT to job seekers. So, no jokes please.I only know suckers when it comes to web design, so as a courtesy to you I shall not refer them. If I was you I'd look for good iOS app designers, there are a lot of little firms who do great work, and then see who of them does websites as well. Then you will want to check their references, cause if they already did something similar then they *know* how to do it and if not then you're paying for them learning on the job.

ppauper

Need Website

June 15th, 2012, 12:03 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusMan--For people seeking employment in high-resorts and hotels and marketing of the same. (In particular the high-end "time-share" market.)--We serve high-end resorts and high-end clients (eg, wealthy individuals, clients with special uses like magazines, business users).--The problem you will solve: A couple of thousand resorts and hotels engage in this business. Thousands of people are seeking jobs, but there is no good way for them to reach their target (you cannot just Google it as it is very specialized).call girls ?

Cuchulainn

Need Website

June 15th, 2012, 1:51 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: hayesQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: HansiSince it's serious I'd just skip posting here altogether and go for a proper agency directly.PM Sent.I have not received PM yet

CactusMan
Topic Author

Need Website

June 15th, 2012, 9:30 pm

I don't want a damn agency. I posted here because I think of Wilmott as a family of friends, and I wanted to work with someone who knows someone in this family. Yes, of course, it will likely be someone who knows someone here, as surely most people here are not spending time on websites.

CactusMan
Topic Author

Need Website

June 15th, 2012, 9:35 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: hayes.PM Sent....are pretty good that one of us might know one who's decent enough to recommend.I just e-mail you. That looked really good. Have him call or email me right away. I will show to C. and my girl immediatly.
Last edited by CactusMan on June 14th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CactusMan
Topic Author

Need Website

June 18th, 2012, 10:19 pm

hayes, my partner C. e-mailed you guy. C. liked the looks of his work.Please check with him and make sure he got C.'s e-mail.
Last edited by CactusMan on June 18th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hayes

Need Website

June 19th, 2012, 8:52 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManhayes, my partner C. e-mailed you guy. C. liked the looks of his work.Please check with him and make sure he got C.'s e-mail.Sure. NP.

CactusMan
Topic Author

Need Website

June 19th, 2012, 10:53 pm

OK. C. is happy. He's been talking to your guy. He says he thinks this going to be very good.

tagoma

Need Website

June 26th, 2012, 7:55 pm

if someone wants (or, simply needs!) an extra money, someone here is also seeking a programmer for job search website.
Last edited by tagoma on June 25th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On