Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

quantmeh

WIENER, VON NEUMANN, KISSINGER AND SYRIA?

June 25th, 2012, 8:40 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisToday I dug out my old campaign uniform, just in case....also, watch "300 Spartans" movie for morale boost

Anthis

June 25th, 2012, 9:02 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: quantmehQuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisToday I dug out my old campaign uniform, just in case....also, watch "300 Spartans" movie for morale boostNo need to watch cartoons when one has memories...

quantmeh

June 25th, 2012, 9:13 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisQuoteOriginally posted by: quantmehQuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisToday I dug out my old campaign uniform, just in case....also, watch "300 Spartans" movie for morale boostNo need to watch cartoons when one has memories...no! not Spartans cartoon. the real movie! 300 Spartans

mdubuque
Topic Author

June 26th, 2012, 1:55 am

Ppauper, do ye underweight the importance clearof the Shanghai Cooperation Council, which the USA is NOT permitted to attend that is a self-described response to NATO consisting of Russia, China, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kazakhstan.I would buy calls, which I never do, that you have not followed Putin's visit to Israel, where he was French kissed by Avatol Lieberman, who makes pretty boy benjamin look like a pinko spy.

ppauper

June 26th, 2012, 7:58 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisToday I dug out my old campaign uniform, just in case....

ppauper

June 26th, 2012, 8:02 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: mdubuquePpauper, do ye underweight the importance clearof the Shanghai Cooperation Council, which the USA is NOT permitted to attend that is a self-described response to NATO consisting of Russia, China, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kazakhstan.I would buy calls, which I never do, that you have not followed Putin's visit to Israel, where he was French kissed by Avatol Lieberman, who makes pretty boy benjamin look like a pinko spy.I didn't see the kissing, but I did see the headline on Drudge about putin's visit to israel and him trying to disuade them from a premptive strike against iran

quantmeh

June 26th, 2012, 4:07 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisToday I dug out my old campaign uniform, just in case....omg, why are his legs bent?! he'd get F in our high schoolthis is how you do it

Anthis

June 26th, 2012, 4:16 pm

I wasnt drafted in President's Guard. One needs to be 2meters tall, have straight legs, and can stand still and frozen for hours...lately...the ability to stand tear gas matters a lot...I served in frontline units, not at the border between parliament and syntagma square..

Cuchulainn

April 29th, 2014, 4:54 pm

when Bill Clinton met John von Neumann
Last edited by Cuchulainn on April 28th, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

April 29th, 2014, 5:21 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: quantmehQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisToday I dug out my old campaign uniform, just in case....omg, why are his legs bent?! he'd get F in our high schoollol,what high school course was that for ?

Cuchulainn

April 29th, 2014, 5:54 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: quantmehQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisToday I dug out my old campaign uniform, just in case....omg, why are his legs bent?! he'd get F in our high schoollol,what high school course was that for ?That was on the tip of your tongue for the last two year.
Last edited by Cuchulainn on April 28th, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.