SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

ppauper

Worst political ads (and by worst I mean best)

October 9th, 2012, 3:37 pm

http://www.sesameworkshop.org/our-blog/ ... s/">Sesame Workshop is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization and we do not endorse candidates or participate in political campaigns. We have approved no campaign ads, and as is our general practice, have requested that the ad be taken down.

farmer

October 9th, 2012, 8:12 pm

Poor Jon Corzine never could measure up to his idol Boss Tweed.

CrashedMint
Topic Author

October 9th, 2012, 8:20 pm

"A CNN poll said 7% of the American public think that PBS gets as much as half the US budget! 30% think it?s 5%. "http://www.sesameworkshop.org/our-blog/ ... -his-home/

CrashedMint
Topic Author

October 16th, 2012, 8:05 am

"They showed up there, and they did not have permission. They got one of the volunteers to open up the doors....The photo-op they did wasn?t even accurate. He did nothing. He just came in here to get his picture taken at the dining hall.""Ryan had stopped by the soup kitchen for about 15 minutes on his way to the airport after his Saturday morning town hall in Youngstown. By the time he arrived, the food had already been served, the patrons had left, and the hall had been cleaned."No shame

farmer

October 16th, 2012, 8:31 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CrashedMintNo shameYou have one woman does doesn't like Paul Ryan, even after he did nothing but help the cause she is supposedly interested in? I got 100 million who can point out how Obama is a phony lying scumbag who is too dumb to comprehend shame in the cloud of his own affirmative-action vanity. Obama is too fucking stupid to even know what he should be ashamed about, and his supporters are farm animals who don't even know the human scale of shame.Obama stole an entire country, and claimed it was his soup kitchen to get elected. Then he promptly blew $1.5 billion dollars flying his wife around Spain while he danced for Hollywood airheads. I own this fucking soup kitchen, and Obama is not welcome inside the border.And they better not get too touchy about private property, when the people who left that hall went straight out and took a dump on someone's lawn.
Last edited by farmer on October 15th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer

October 16th, 2012, 9:16 am

Can there be anything more embarrassing than thinking you are smart, when you get elected by left-wing racists who only did it to feel generous?I can see myself getting hired as CEO or something, and then feeling so good about myself that I would hand a $50 to an ugly stripper. And it is just the way strip clubs work, that half the strippers in there would think of her as pretty for about two weeks after seeing that.But I will explain something to anybody who doesn't get it. Obama was elected largely by people who, in their simple cartoon minds, felt the same as if they were taking care of a pet by electing a black guy. And what they got is not a pet, but just another very flawed human scumbag whose skin happens to be brown.If you could get your head out of the "we just elected a black president" cloud, you would see standing before you just another Joe who is approximately qualified to run a hotdog cart.But I know how you people feel when it comes to black people. I used to know a real estate agent who was a former model, and when I saw her in those leather pants I could not think straight.
Last edited by farmer on October 15th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daveangel

October 16th, 2012, 11:07 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CrashedMint"They showed up there, and they did not have permission. They got one of the volunteers to open up the doors....The photo-op they did wasn?t even accurate. He did nothing. He just came in here to get his picture taken at the dining hall.""Ryan had stopped by the soup kitchen for about 15 minutes on his way to the airport after his Saturday morning town hall in Youngstown. By the time he arrived, the food had already been served, the patrons had left, and the hall had been cleaned."No shamenothing surpirses me about the lenghts to which either Romney or Ryan will go to in their attempt to get to the White House. They will lie and cheat and hoodwink the American people.
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

Cuchulainn

October 16th, 2012, 11:24 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: CrashedMint"They showed up there, and they did not have permission. They got one of the volunteers to open up the doors....The photo-op they did wasn?t even accurate. He did nothing. He just came in here to get his picture taken at the dining hall.""Ryan had stopped by the soup kitchen for about 15 minutes on his way to the airport after his Saturday morning town hall in Youngstown. By the time he arrived, the food had already been served, the patrons had left, and the hall had been cleaned."No shamenothing surpirses me about the lenghts to which either Romney or Ryan will go to in their attempt to get to the White House. They will lie and cheat and hoodwink the American people.What about Car Wash, good honest work but that's probably automated these days? Mind the side mirrors, will ya ....
Last edited by Cuchulainn on October 15th, 2012, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

October 25th, 2012, 1:14 pm

Roe v Wade

ppauper

October 28th, 2012, 7:05 pm

off drudgeObama ad uses children to sing Romney will let people 'just die,' kill polar bears, oil fill the seas

ppauper

October 30th, 2012, 6:29 pm

michael moore makes an ad for obama

daveangel

October 30th, 2012, 7:16 pm

Governor Christie heaps praise on President Obama
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

Cuchulainn

Re: Worst political ads (and by worst I mean best)

August 13th, 2019, 11:21 am

Musical heritage

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAVYZLUxaEw

"what kind of drum is that?"
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On