Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Alan

Re: Positive wilmotting

January 9th, 2022, 2:47 pm

The real cold feet connection:  :D

I was thinking of getting vaccinated but then got cold feet.
Then I got covid. 

katastrofa

January 30th, 2022, 10:35 pm

So I finally got Covid (although I suspect I had one which swept me off my feet long ago, before the whole craze started - true covid hipster!). I tested “for fun” because I moved around the world a bit and couldn’t understand why my eyes and skin around turned dry and strangely reddish (the only symptom, apart from that Im feeling great, hiked Kolsåstoppen today). Two tests showed positive yesterday, today I’m negative already. That was quick! If you have reasons to be afraid of catching it, run from people with eyes like in the picture! (As far as I know, it’s not on the list of symptoms.)

tags
Topic Author

January 31st, 2022, 9:28 am

So I finally got Covid (although I suspect I had one which swept me off my feet long ago, before the whole craze started - true covid hipster!). I tested “for fun” because I moved around the world a bit and couldn’t understand why my eyes and skin around turned dry and strangely reddish (the only symptom, apart from that Im feeling great, hiked Kolsåstoppen today). Two tests showed positive yesterday, today I’m negative already. That was quick! If you have reasons to be afraid of catching it, run from people with eyes like in the picture! (As far as I know, it’s not on the list of symptoms.)

Gosh! Good health is everything. I hope you'll recover soon.

katastrofa

January 31st, 2022, 11:36 am

Thanks! Back to normal (my normal :-D) today! Lots of people undergo Covid very lightly now - my friends claim they only get tired faster from it. I had those strange red eyes and dry skin on the eyelids (the pic doesn't show it completely - as if someone rubbed circles around my eyes), no other symptoms. I could lie that it's hangover :-D

tags
Topic Author

September 30th, 2023, 6:32 pm

Trio Mandili beautiful respite in a crazy World.

katastrofa

October 3rd, 2023, 9:58 pm

Polish-Meowish folk