SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

tagoma

made in taiwan

February 4th, 2015, 8:00 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaTransAsia crash: Twelve dead as plane crashes into Taiwan riverwhy don't you look at the thread before posting ?sorry for the mess. there was no notification of new messages in the Made In Taiwan thread in inbox just before I posted (i'm subscribed to say "all"). I inferred there were no new posts. But, you are right, I shall have pay better attention. "Wisdom lingers". Thank you.

daveangel

made in taiwan

February 4th, 2015, 8:33 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaTransAsia crash: Twelve dead as plane crashes into Taiwan riverwhy don't you look at the thread before posting ?sorry for the mess. there was no notification of new messages in the Made In Taiwan thread in inbox just before I posted (i'm subscribed to say "all"). I inferred there were no new posts. But, you are right, I shall have pay better attention. "Wisdom lingers". Thank you.We will let you off this time - but consider yourself under observation.
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

tagoma

made in taiwan

February 4th, 2015, 8:55 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaTransAsia crash: Twelve dead as plane crashes into Taiwan riverwhy don't you look at the thread before posting ?sorry for the mess. there was no notification of new messages in the Made In Taiwan thread in inbox just before I posted (i'm subscribed to say "all"). I inferred there were no new posts. But, you are right, I shall have pay better attention. "Wisdom lingers". Thank you.We will let you off this time - but consider yourself under observation.thank you Dave, that's very kind of you.

ppauper
Topic Author

made in taiwan

February 4th, 2015, 2:01 pm

RIP those lost in the plane crash

Cuchulainn

made in taiwan

February 4th, 2015, 2:09 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaTransAsia crash: Twelve dead as plane crashes into Taiwan riverwhy don't you look at the thread before posting ?sorry for the mess. there was no notification of new messages in the Made In Taiwan thread in inbox just before I posted (i'm subscribed to say "all"). I inferred there were no new posts. But, you are right, I shall have pay better attention. "Wisdom lingers". Thank you.We will let you off this time - but consider yourself under observation.thank you Dave, that's very kind of you.Dave is strict but fair.

daveangel

made in taiwan

February 5th, 2015, 7:05 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaTRANSASIA AIR PLANE MAKES EMERGENCY LANDING IN TAIWAN'S PENGHU COUNTY, KILLING 40 -XINHUA - RTRS12 dead as Transasia plane hits river RIPRIPYikes, look at the van braking.I was hit by a plane

Cuchulainn

made in taiwan

February 5th, 2015, 7:08 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaTRANSASIA AIR PLANE MAKES EMERGENCY LANDING IN TAIWAN'S PENGHU COUNTY, KILLING 40 -XINHUA - RTRS12 dead as Transasia plane hits river RIPRIPYikes, look at the van braking.I was hit by a planeyeah, saw it last night on the BBC.

tagoma

made in taiwan

February 5th, 2015, 7:14 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaTRANSASIA AIR PLANE MAKES EMERGENCY LANDING IN TAIWAN'S PENGHU COUNTY, KILLING 40 -XINHUA - RTRS12 dead as Transasia plane hits river RIPRIPYikes, look at the van braking.I was hit by a planeyeah, saw it last night on the BBC.I guess Dave is under observation as well, now.
Last edited by tagoma on February 4th, 2015, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cuchulainn

made in taiwan

February 5th, 2015, 7:19 pm

`QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaTRANSASIA AIR PLANE MAKES EMERGENCY LANDING IN TAIWAN'S PENGHU COUNTY, KILLING 40 -XINHUA - RTRS12 dead as Transasia plane hits river RIPRIPYikes, look at the van braking.I was hit by a planeyeah, saw it last night on the BBC.I guess Dave is under observation as well, now.remember the plane that almost landed on my house few years ago?

tagoma

made in taiwan

February 5th, 2015, 7:24 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Cuchulainn`QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaTRANSASIA AIR PLANE MAKES EMERGENCY LANDING IN TAIWAN'S PENGHU COUNTY, KILLING 40 -XINHUA - RTRS12 dead as Transasia plane hits river RIPRIPYikes, look at the van braking.I was hit by a planeyeah, saw it last night on the BBC.I guess Dave is under observation as well, now.remember the plane that almost landed on my house few years ago?I think I remember this lovely Cessna.

Cuchulainn

made in taiwan

February 5th, 2015, 7:26 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: Cuchulainn`QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaTRANSASIA AIR PLANE MAKES EMERGENCY LANDING IN TAIWAN'S PENGHU COUNTY, KILLING 40 -XINHUA - RTRS12 dead as Transasia plane hits river RIPRIPYikes, look at the van braking.I was hit by a planeyeah, saw it last night on the BBC.I guess Dave is under observation as well, now.remember the plane that almost landed on my house few years ago?I think I remember this lovely Cessna.STM^3 --> LTM.

daveangel

made in taiwan

February 5th, 2015, 7:35 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaTRANSASIA AIR PLANE MAKES EMERGENCY LANDING IN TAIWAN'S PENGHU COUNTY, KILLING 40 -XINHUA - RTRS12 dead as Transasia plane hits river RIPRIPYikes, look at the van braking.I was hit by a planeyeah, saw it last night on the BBC.I guess Dave is under observation as well, now.not really as this was a follow up to Cuch's observation of the van braking

Cuchulainn

made in taiwan

February 5th, 2015, 7:58 pm

Quotevan brakingWhen I first read this I thought it was a Dutch term. LOL, ah it is a van braking.I'm far gone.

ppauper
Topic Author

made in taiwan

February 27th, 2015, 9:31 am

Video game fan, 22, burned himself to death after his father told him to stop playing computer games and go to bed

daveangel

made in taiwan

February 27th, 2015, 9:37 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperVideo game fan, 22, burned himself to death after his father told him to stop playing computer games and go to bed wrong on so many levels but RIP
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On