SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

ppauper

new yorkers are really pathetic and deluded

January 16th, 2014, 10:29 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: edouardPizzagateDo New-Yorkers really eat pizzas with the hands?(even) In my humble circle we use a fork/knife.When I lived in Oman I never ate with knife and fork .. the steel destroys the taste.Use right for eating, not left hand. don't the omanis use their left hand to wipe their ass with (instead of tp) ?QuoteIn NYC you eat pizza and drink Schlitz in the bar while watching the ball game

Cuchulainn

January 16th, 2014, 10:32 am

We can't bring you anywhere, ppauper.

ppauper

January 16th, 2014, 10:36 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnWe can't bring you anywhere, ppauper.certainly not to oman, I refuse to use my hand instead of tp

Cuchulainn

January 16th, 2014, 10:43 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnWe can't bring you anywhere, ppauper.certainly not to oman, I refuse to use my hand instead of tpDo you wash your hands after doing the job? QuoteSrsly, I think every second person I meet in the toilet doesn't bother washing their hands (neither before nor after).UV
Last edited by Cuchulainn on January 15th, 2014, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

January 16th, 2014, 10:58 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnWe can't bring you anywhere, ppauper.certainly not to oman, I refuse to use my hand instead of tpDo you wash your hands after doing the job? QuoteSrsly, I think every second person I meet in the toilet doesn't bother washing their hands (neither before nor after).UVi) of course I always wash my hands after using the toilet. I can't say I wash before, but many years ago a buddy of mine claimed that he was on the road in rural connecticut,stopped at a McD to use the washroom, saw a black McD employee go into the washroom, wash his hands, do his business, and exit the washroom in that order, presumably because he'd been told he had to wash his hands if he went to the bathroom. My buddy decided not to eat there.I think he may have made the story upii) you meet people in the toilet ? you and larry craig both
Last edited by ppauper on January 15th, 2014, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cuchulainn

January 16th, 2014, 11:33 am

Some people have a private WC, with key.

tagoma

January 16th, 2014, 11:54 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnSome people have a private WC, with key.Why would one lock him up in the toilets? No one leaves before he's done.

ExSan

January 16th, 2014, 12:01 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnWe can't bring you anywhere, ppauper.certainly not to oman, I refuse to use my hand instead of tpDo you wash your hands after doing the job? QuoteSrsly, I think every second person I meet in the toilet doesn't bother washing their hands (neither before nor after).UVi) of course I always wash my hands after using the toilet. I can't say I wash before, but many years ago a buddy of mine claimed that he was on the road in rural connecticut,stopped at a McD to use the washroom, saw a black McD employee go into the washroom, wash his hands, do his business, and exit the washroom in that order, presumably because he'd been told he had to wash his hands if he went to the bathroom. My buddy decided not to eat there.I think he may have made the story upii) you meet people in the toilet ? you and larry craig bothonly one out of six wash their hands .

Cuchulainn

January 16th, 2014, 12:38 pm

Schoppenhauer 101

ppauper

January 16th, 2014, 12:38 pm

wash your hands

Cuchulainn

January 16th, 2014, 1:25 pm

Matchem's masterstroke, or waste in literature by James Joyce
Last edited by Cuchulainn on January 15th, 2014, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

traderjoe1976

January 16th, 2014, 3:37 pm

I have seen guys at an upscale Gym in New York City take a shower after their workout and then dry their d*cks under the hand blow-dryer. It was actually quite disgusting, but New Yorkers are experts at avoiding confrontation, so everyone pretends that it was normal and ignored it.Of course, I was reluctant to dry my hands there.

tagoma

January 16th, 2014, 4:07 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: traderjoe1976I have seen guys at an upscale Gym in New York City take a shower after their workout and then dry their d*cks under the hand blow-dryer. It was actually quite disgusting, but New Yorkers are experts at avoiding confrontation, so everyone pretends that it was normal and ignored it.Of course, I was reluctant to dry my hands there.it's quite something for one to do a headstand under the blow-dryer and spread his legs to dry his genitals.

Cuchulainn

January 16th, 2014, 4:15 pm

Ready, aim, fire; Amsterdammers are very targeted.

DevonFangs

January 16th, 2014, 5:05 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: traderjoe1976I have seen guys at an upscale Gym in New York City take a shower after their workout and then dry their d*cks under the hand blow-dryer. It was actually quite disgusting, but New Yorkers are experts at avoiding confrontation, so everyone pretends that it was normal and ignored it.Of course, I was reluctant to dry my hands there.hopefully not one of those which you have to stick your hands into
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On