SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

DevonFangs

new yorkers are really pathetic and deluded

January 16th, 2014, 5:07 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: traderjoe1976I have seen guys at an upscale Gym in New York City take a shower after their workout and then dry their d*cks under the hand blow-dryer. It was actually quite disgusting, but New Yorkers are experts at avoiding confrontation, so everyone pretends that it was normal and ignored it.Of course, I was reluctant to dry my hands there.in a pub in London I saw a guy mistaking a hand dryer for a urinal, if that's of any consolation

ppauper

January 19th, 2014, 8:15 am

conservatives not welcome

tagoma

January 19th, 2014, 1:15 pm

Crabs spread in shop windowsThat's hot.

ppauper

January 19th, 2014, 1:25 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: edouardCrabs spread in shop windowsThat's hot.but not crabs

tagoma

January 20th, 2014, 10:00 pm

Tri-State Biodiesel turns used cooking oil into fuel

Cuchulainn

February 5th, 2014, 9:33 am

New York Mayor to boycott St Patrick's Day parade over LGBT exclusion Does this mean now that ppauper will be allowed to attend?//That word 'boycott' again.
Last edited by Cuchulainn on February 4th, 2014, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl

Every Time We Teach a Child Something, We Keep Him from Inventing It Himself
Jean Piaget

ppauper

February 5th, 2014, 9:55 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnNew York Mayor to boycott St Patrick's Day parade over LGBT exclusion don't worry Cuch. they'll let you march. Just don't wear your "cuch is gay" t-shortQuoteOrganizers, however, have long insisted that the parade is not anti-gay. While individual gays and lesbians may march, they say, participants are prohibited from displaying pro-LGBT signage and attire. Organizers say such displays detract from the event?s message of celebrating Irish heritage.In a statement Tuesday, Bill Donohue, president of the Catholic League, said de Blasio?s absence will be no great loss to the parade. ?Personally, I am delighted,? he said. ?I lead the Catholic League contingent every year, and I do not want to march with a public official who does not want to be associated with Irish Catholics.? Donohue went on to call descriptions of the parade as anti-gay ?a great myth,? pointing out that the event also prohibits anti-abortion signage. ?The parade is not about homosexuals, or abortion, or anything other than honoring St. Patrick,? he said.I understand that de Blasio will be taking part in the NYC gay pride parade, he's already got his costume

Cuchulainn

February 5th, 2014, 10:24 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnNew York Mayor to boycott St Patrick's Day parade over LGBT exclusion don't worry Cuch. they'll let you march. Just don't wear your "cuch is gay" t-shortQuoteOrganizers, however, have long insisted that the parade is not anti-gay. While individual gays and lesbians may march, they say, participants are prohibited from displaying pro-LGBT signage and attire. Organizers say such displays detract from the event?s message of celebrating Irish heritage.In a statement Tuesday, Bill Donohue, president of the Catholic League, said de Blasio?s absence will be no great loss to the parade. ?Personally, I am delighted,? he said. ?I lead the Catholic League contingent every year, and I do not want to march with a public official who does not want to be associated with Irish Catholics.? Donohue went on to call descriptions of the parade as anti-gay ?a great myth,? pointing out that the event also prohibits anti-abortion signage. ?The parade is not about homosexuals, or abortion, or anything other than honoring St. Patrick,? he said.I understand that de Blasio will be taking part in the NYC gay pride parade, he's already got his costumeYou should go, seeing your continued interest in this topic.

Jean Piaget

ppauper

February 5th, 2014, 10:42 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnNew York Mayor to boycott St Patrick's Day parade over LGBT exclusion don't worry Cuch. they'll let you march. Just don't wear your "cuch is gay" t-shortQuoteOrganizers, however, have long insisted that the parade is not anti-gay. While individual gays and lesbians may march, they say, participants are prohibited from displaying pro-LGBT signage and attire. Organizers say such displays detract from the event?s message of celebrating Irish heritage.In a statement Tuesday, Bill Donohue, president of the Catholic League, said de Blasio?s absence will be no great loss to the parade. ?Personally, I am delighted,? he said. ?I lead the Catholic League contingent every year, and I do not want to march with a public official who does not want to be associated with Irish Catholics.? Donohue went on to call descriptions of the parade as anti-gay ?a great myth,? pointing out that the event also prohibits anti-abortion signage. ?The parade is not about homosexuals, or abortion, or anything other than honoring St. Patrick,? he said.I understand that de Blasio will be taking part in the NYC gay pride parade, he's already got his costumeYou should go, seeing your continued interest in this topic.I've never taken part in the NYC St Patrick's Day Parade.I've seen the Boston one (took part in the road race before it in Southie one year) and took part in a world record attempt in Montreal one year (they were trying to get the world record for something like the world's longest St Patrick's Day parade, the newspaper said later that there hadn't been a record in that category so even if they'd only had one person in the parade they would have got the recordThe Montreal St Patricks Day parade pales on comparison with their Fete Mationale parade in the height of summer

daveangel

February 5th, 2014, 10:52 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnNew York Mayor to boycott St Patrick's Day parade over LGBT exclusion don't worry Cuch. they'll let you march. Just don't wear your "cuch is gay" t-shortQuoteOrganizers, however, have long insisted that the parade is not anti-gay. While individual gays and lesbians may march, they say, participants are prohibited from displaying pro-LGBT signage and attire. Organizers say such displays detract from the event?s message of celebrating Irish heritage.In a statement Tuesday, Bill Donohue, president of the Catholic League, said de Blasio?s absence will be no great loss to the parade. ?Personally, I am delighted,? he said. ?I lead the Catholic League contingent every year, and I do not want to march with a public official who does not want to be associated with Irish Catholics.? Donohue went on to call descriptions of the parade as anti-gay ?a great myth,? pointing out that the event also prohibits anti-abortion signage. ?The parade is not about homosexuals, or abortion, or anything other than honoring St. Patrick,? he said.I understand that de Blasio will be taking part in the NYC gay pride parade, he's already got his costumeYou should go, seeing your continued interest in this topic.I've never taken part in the NYC St Patrick's Day Parade.I've seen the Boston one (took part in the road race before it in Southie one year) and took part in a world record attempt in Montreal one year (they were trying to get the world record for something like the world's longest St Patrick's Day parade, the newspaper said later that there hadn't been a record in that category so even if they'd only had one person in the parade they would have got the recordThe Montreal St Patricks Day parade pales on comparison with their Fete Mationale parade in the height of summerIsn't there a story that St Paddy was in fact a french man ?
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

Cuchulainn

February 5th, 2014, 11:09 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnNew York Mayor to boycott St Patrick's Day parade over LGBT exclusion don't worry Cuch. they'll let you march. Just don't wear your "cuch is gay" t-shortQuoteOrganizers, however, have long insisted that the parade is not anti-gay. While individual gays and lesbians may march, they say, participants are prohibited from displaying pro-LGBT signage and attire. Organizers say such displays detract from the event?s message of celebrating Irish heritage.In a statement Tuesday, Bill Donohue, president of the Catholic League, said de Blasio?s absence will be no great loss to the parade. ?Personally, I am delighted,? he said. ?I lead the Catholic League contingent every year, and I do not want to march with a public official who does not want to be associated with Irish Catholics.? Donohue went on to call descriptions of the parade as anti-gay ?a great myth,? pointing out that the event also prohibits anti-abortion signage. ?The parade is not about homosexuals, or abortion, or anything other than honoring St. Patrick,? he said.I understand that de Blasio will be taking part in the NYC gay pride parade, he's already got his costumeYou should go, seeing your continued interest in this topic.I've never taken part in the NYC St Patrick's Day Parade.I've seen the Boston one (took part in the road race before it in Southie one year) and took part in a world record attempt in Montreal one year (they were trying to get the world record for something like the world's longest St Patrick's Day parade, the newspaper said later that there hadn't been a record in that category so even if they'd only had one person in the parade they would have got the recordThe Montreal St Patricks Day parade pales on comparison with their Fete Mationale parade in the height of summerIsn't there a story that St Paddy was in fact a french man ?Actually, there are two; one for Norn Iron as well.

Jean Piaget

tagoma

March 23rd, 2014, 11:36 am

those uniformless yogeesThere is a couple of Wilmotters in New-York who actually practice yoga I believe.

tagoma

April 18th, 2014, 9:30 am

Das Mädchen is nett

farmer
Topic Author

April 18th, 2014, 11:09 am

QuoteThe New York attorney general's office has subpoenaed about a half-dozen high-frequency trading firms over their relationships with exchanges and dark pools, a source in the office told CNBC.Dow Jones, in an earlier report, described them as the "first wave" of subpoenas.Ever since Giuliani, traders choose to be a political doormat by doing business in New York.QuoteJump Trading, Chopper Trading and Tower Research.Any relation to Tower Air?QuoteTower Travel Corporation is credited with developing the wholesale charter market between New York and Tel Aviv.

tagoma

April 27th, 2014, 5:55 pm

Those French moms
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On