SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 9th, 2016, 1:26 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelhow about one of the women from Wilmott ?I could be a technology or foreign policy czarina, but I would not want to be VP.foreign policy czarina = secretary of state ?

trackstar

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 9th, 2016, 1:56 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelhow about one of the women from Wilmott ?I could be a technology or foreign policy czarina, but I would not want to be VP.foreign policy czarina = secretary of state ?I'm more of a strategist or think tank director type than a ceremonial figure.I like being very close to the action, but behind the scenes - no need to be appearing on CNN every day.

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 9th, 2016, 3:13 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: trackstarQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelhow about one of the women from Wilmott ?I could be a technology or foreign policy czarina, but I would not want to be VP.foreign policy czarina = secretary of state ?I'm more of a strategist or think tank director type than a ceremonial figure.I like being very close to the action, but behind the scenes - no need to be appearing on CNN every day.as long as you promise not to join the CFR

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 10th, 2016, 8:33 am

there's a report that bernie was offered the VP slot and (like trackstar) turned it down, because of continued bad feelings over the way he has been treated by the DNC

daveangel

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 10th, 2016, 8:36 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperthere's a report that bernie was offered the VP slot and (like trackstar) turned it down, because of continued bad feelings over the way he has been treated by the DNCthat would be a bs report.
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

Cuchulainn

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 10th, 2016, 8:51 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperthere's a report that bernie was offered the VP slot and (like trackstar) turned it down, because of continued bad feelings over the way he has been treated by the DNCExcuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 11th, 2016, 8:30 am

no-scale fence around Democratic National Convention

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 11th, 2016, 8:47 am

BILL BRAGGED ABOUT SLEEPING WITH 2,000 WOMEN! QuoteWhen Dolly met Hillary - May 28, 1974 - she wore a 'misshapen, brown, dress-like thing that must have been intended to hide her lumpy body'The garment 'stopped too soon to hide her fat ankles and her thick calves covered with black hair''Thick brown sandals did nothing to conceal her wide feet and the hair on her toes,' Dolly said, adding that she was embarrassed and staring

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 11th, 2016, 8:06 pm

Hillary deletes more than emails as the latest edition of her memoir removes all her cheerleading for controversial Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal]
Last edited by ppauper on June 10th, 2016, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 15th, 2016, 6:58 am

Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% Of Hillary's Presidential Campaign, Saudi Crown Prince Claims

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 15th, 2016, 6:58 am

Trump: Clinton paid by countries that 'throw gays off buildings'

Traden4Alpha

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 15th, 2016, 10:15 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperTrump: Clinton paid by countries that 'throw gays off buildings'There's a pattern to Trump insults: accuse the other person of something which Trump is guilty of too.Trump's a total sleaze ball on steroids.

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 15th, 2016, 10:35 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperTrump: Clinton paid by countries that 'throw gays off buildings'There's a pattern to Trump insults: accuse the other person of something which Trump is guilty of too.that explains why Trump built the Trump tower, height 664 ftdisguised as suicides

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 16th, 2016, 6:47 am

foxnews had an imam to discuss the orlando islamic terrorist attackQuoteIn an interview that aired on Tuesday?s broadcast of Fox News Channel?s ?On the Record,? fundamentalist Muslim Imam Abu Taubah denied reports that Orlando terrorist Omar Mateen attended his online seminary while refusing to condemn the stoning of women for adultery and saying that some journalists should be beheaded.The imam endorsed BernieQuoteTaubah also voiced opposition to both GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump and Democratic Party presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton.He told Van Susteren, ?As a Muslim I object to Hillary Clinton. I don?t believe women should be the president of a nation.?He went on to reference his prophet, saying, ?He taught us that whenever a woman is in charge is gonna be problems. What if she?s on her menses and it?s time to go to war, she gonna press the button cause she?s angry???I like Bernie [Sanders],? said Robertson. edit: Marcus Dwayne Robertson was Taubah's slave name
Last edited by ppauper on June 15th, 2016, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daveangel

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 16th, 2016, 7:16 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfoxnews had an imam to discuss the orlando islamic terrorist attackQuoteIn an interview that aired on Tuesday?s broadcast of Fox News Channel?s ?On the Record,? fundamentalist Muslim Imam Abu Taubah denied reports that Orlando terrorist Omar Mateen attended his online seminary while refusing to condemn the stoning of women for adultery and saying that some journalists should be beheaded.The imam endorsed BernieQuoteTaubah also voiced opposition to both GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump and Democratic Party presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton.He told Van Susteren, ?As a Muslim I object to Hillary Clinton. I don?t believe women should be the president of a nation.?He went on to reference his prophet, saying, ?He taught us that whenever a woman is in charge is gonna be problems. What if she?s on her menses and it?s time to go to war, she gonna press the button cause she?s angry???I like Bernie [Sanders],? said Robertson. edit: Marcus Dwayne Robertson was Taubah's slave nameif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...
Last edited by daveangel on June 15th, 2016, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On