SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 16th, 2016, 10:01 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfoxnews had an imam to discuss the orlando islamic terrorist attackQuoteIn an interview that aired on Tuesday?s broadcast of Fox News Channel?s ?On the Record,? fundamentalist Muslim Imam Abu Taubah denied reports that Orlando terrorist Omar Mateen attended his online seminary while refusing to condemn the stoning of women for adultery and saying that some journalists should be beheaded.The imam endorsed BernieQuoteTaubah also voiced opposition to both GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump and Democratic Party presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton.He told Van Susteren, ?As a Muslim I object to Hillary Clinton. I don?t believe women should be the president of a nation.?He went on to reference his prophet, saying, ?He taught us that whenever a woman is in charge is gonna be problems. What if she?s on her menses and it?s time to go to war, she gonna press the button cause she?s angry???I like Bernie [Sanders],? said Robertson. edit: Marcus Dwayne Robertson was Taubah's slave nameif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...you're clearly disappointed that he didn't endorse hillary

daveangel

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 16th, 2016, 10:18 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfoxnews had an imam to discuss the orlando islamic terrorist attackQuoteIn an interview that aired on Tuesday?s broadcast of Fox News Channel?s ?On the Record,? fundamentalist Muslim Imam Abu Taubah denied reports that Orlando terrorist Omar Mateen attended his online seminary while refusing to condemn the stoning of women for adultery and saying that some journalists should be beheaded.The imam endorsed BernieQuoteTaubah also voiced opposition to both GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump and Democratic Party presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton.He told Van Susteren, ?As a Muslim I object to Hillary Clinton. I don?t believe women should be the president of a nation.?He went on to reference his prophet, saying, ?He taught us that whenever a woman is in charge is gonna be problems. What if she?s on her menses and it?s time to go to war, she gonna press the button cause she?s angry???I like Bernie [Sanders],? said Robertson. edit: Marcus Dwayne Robertson was Taubah's slave nameif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...you're clearly disappointed that he didn't endorse hillaryI couldn't give a flying f*ck whether he does or not...
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

Cuchulainn

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 16th, 2016, 11:01 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfoxnews had an imam to discuss the orlando islamic terrorist attackQuoteIn an interview that aired on Tuesday?s broadcast of Fox News Channel?s ?On the Record,? fundamentalist Muslim Imam Abu Taubah denied reports that Orlando terrorist Omar Mateen attended his online seminary while refusing to condemn the stoning of women for adultery and saying that some journalists should be beheaded.The imam endorsed BernieQuoteTaubah also voiced opposition to both GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump and Democratic Party presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton.He told Van Susteren, ?As a Muslim I object to Hillary Clinton. I don?t believe women should be the president of a nation.?He went on to reference his prophet, saying, ?He taught us that whenever a woman is in charge is gonna be problems. What if she?s on her menses and it?s time to go to war, she gonna press the button cause she?s angry???I like Bernie [Sanders],? said Robertson. edit: Marcus Dwayne Robertson was Taubah's slave nameif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...you're clearly disappointed that he didn't endorse hillaryI couldn't give a flying f*ck whether he does or not...

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 16th, 2016, 2:08 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfoxnews had an imam to discuss the orlando islamic terrorist attackQuoteIn an interview that aired on Tuesday?s broadcast of Fox News Channel?s ?On the Record,? fundamentalist Muslim Imam Abu Taubah denied reports that Orlando terrorist Omar Mateen attended his online seminary while refusing to condemn the stoning of women for adultery and saying that some journalists should be beheaded.The imam endorsed BernieQuoteTaubah also voiced opposition to both GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump and Democratic Party presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton.He told Van Susteren, ?As a Muslim I object to Hillary Clinton. I don?t believe women should be the president of a nation.?He went on to reference his prophet, saying, ?He taught us that whenever a woman is in charge is gonna be problems. What if she?s on her menses and it?s time to go to war, she gonna press the button cause she?s angry???I like Bernie [Sanders],? said Robertson. edit: Marcus Dwayne Robertson was Taubah's slave nameif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...you're clearly disappointed that he didn't endorse hillaryI couldn't give a flying f*ck whether he does or not...then what an earth did daveangel mean when he saidQuoteif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...that certainy looks as though daveangel were making the case for the imam to support hillary

daveangel

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 16th, 2016, 2:11 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfoxnews had an imam to discuss the orlando islamic terrorist attackQuoteIn an interview that aired on Tuesday?s broadcast of Fox News Channel?s ?On the Record,? fundamentalist Muslim Imam Abu Taubah denied reports that Orlando terrorist Omar Mateen attended his online seminary while refusing to condemn the stoning of women for adultery and saying that some journalists should be beheaded.The imam endorsed BernieQuoteTaubah also voiced opposition to both GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump and Democratic Party presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton.He told Van Susteren, ?As a Muslim I object to Hillary Clinton. I don?t believe women should be the president of a nation.?He went on to reference his prophet, saying, ?He taught us that whenever a woman is in charge is gonna be problems. What if she?s on her menses and it?s time to go to war, she gonna press the button cause she?s angry???I like Bernie [Sanders],? said Robertson. edit: Marcus Dwayne Robertson was Taubah's slave nameif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...you're clearly disappointed that he didn't endorse hillaryI couldn't give a flying f*ck whether he does or not...then what an earth did daveangel mean when he saidQuoteif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...that certainy looks as though daveangel were making the case for the imam to support hillaryDaveangel meant that there are lots of things to concern a voter about Hillary but her menses or lack of them should not be one of them... the rest is self-explanatory

Cuchulainn

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 16th, 2016, 2:35 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfoxnews had an imam to discuss the orlando islamic terrorist attackQuoteIn an interview that aired on Tuesday?s broadcast of Fox News Channel?s ?On the Record,? fundamentalist Muslim Imam Abu Taubah denied reports that Orlando terrorist Omar Mateen attended his online seminary while refusing to condemn the stoning of women for adultery and saying that some journalists should be beheaded.The imam endorsed BernieQuoteTaubah also voiced opposition to both GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump and Democratic Party presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton.He told Van Susteren, ?As a Muslim I object to Hillary Clinton. I don?t believe women should be the president of a nation.?He went on to reference his prophet, saying, ?He taught us that whenever a woman is in charge is gonna be problems. What if she?s on her menses and it?s time to go to war, she gonna press the button cause she?s angry???I like Bernie [Sanders],? said Robertson. edit: Marcus Dwayne Robertson was Taubah's slave nameif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...you're clearly disappointed that he didn't endorse hillaryI couldn't give a flying f*ck whether he does or not...then what an earth did daveangel mean when he saidQuoteif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...that certainy looks as though daveangel were making the case for the imam to support hillarywhat I have noticed down (we've been through a lot together) that for a given remark there are at least 2 interpretations of Dave's remark; ppauper consistently
Last edited by Cuchulainn on June 15th, 2016, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 16th, 2016, 3:10 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfoxnews had an imam to discuss the orlando islamic terrorist attackQuoteIn an interview that aired on Tuesday?s broadcast of Fox News Channel?s ?On the Record,? fundamentalist Muslim Imam Abu Taubah denied reports that Orlando terrorist Omar Mateen attended his online seminary while refusing to condemn the stoning of women for adultery and saying that some journalists should be beheaded.The imam endorsed BernieQuoteTaubah also voiced opposition to both GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump and Democratic Party presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton.He told Van Susteren, ?As a Muslim I object to Hillary Clinton. I don?t believe women should be the president of a nation.?He went on to reference his prophet, saying, ?He taught us that whenever a woman is in charge is gonna be problems. What if she?s on her menses and it?s time to go to war, she gonna press the button cause she?s angry???I like Bernie [Sanders],? said Robertson. edit: Marcus Dwayne Robertson was Taubah's slave nameif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...you're clearly disappointed that he didn't endorse hillaryI couldn't give a flying f*ck whether he does or not...then what an earth did daveangel mean when he saidQuoteif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...that certainy looks as though daveangel were making the case for the imam to support hillaryDaveangel meant that there are lots of things to concern a voter about Hillary but her menses or lack of them should not be one of them... the rest is self-explanatoryah, but you said "if that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary", and then sought to assuage that concern, so that he would no longer have any concerns about Hillary

daveangel

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 16th, 2016, 3:11 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfoxnews had an imam to discuss the orlando islamic terrorist attackQuoteIn an interview that aired on Tuesday?s broadcast of Fox News Channel?s ?On the Record,? fundamentalist Muslim Imam Abu Taubah denied reports that Orlando terrorist Omar Mateen attended his online seminary while refusing to condemn the stoning of women for adultery and saying that some journalists should be beheaded.The imam endorsed BernieQuoteTaubah also voiced opposition to both GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump and Democratic Party presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton.He told Van Susteren, ?As a Muslim I object to Hillary Clinton. I don?t believe women should be the president of a nation.?He went on to reference his prophet, saying, ?He taught us that whenever a woman is in charge is gonna be problems. What if she?s on her menses and it?s time to go to war, she gonna press the button cause she?s angry???I like Bernie [Sanders],? said Robertson. edit: Marcus Dwayne Robertson was Taubah's slave nameif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...you're clearly disappointed that he didn't endorse hillaryI couldn't give a flying f*ck whether he does or not...then what an earth did daveangel mean when he saidQuoteif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...that certainy looks as though daveangel were making the case for the imam to support hillaryDaveangel meant that there are lots of things to concern a voter about Hillary but her menses or lack of them should not be one of them... the rest is self-explanatoryah, but you said "if that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary", and then sought to assuage that concern, so that he would no longer have any concerns about Hillarywell I don't think he stated any other...

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 16th, 2016, 3:33 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfoxnews had an imam to discuss the orlando islamic terrorist attackQuoteIn an interview that aired on Tuesday?s broadcast of Fox News Channel?s ?On the Record,? fundamentalist Muslim Imam Abu Taubah denied reports that Orlando terrorist Omar Mateen attended his online seminary while refusing to condemn the stoning of women for adultery and saying that some journalists should be beheaded.The imam endorsed BernieQuoteTaubah also voiced opposition to both GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump and Democratic Party presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton.He told Van Susteren, ?As a Muslim I object to Hillary Clinton. I don?t believe women should be the president of a nation.?He went on to reference his prophet, saying, ?He taught us that whenever a woman is in charge is gonna be problems. What if she?s on her menses and it?s time to go to war, she gonna press the button cause she?s angry???I like Bernie [Sanders],? said Robertson. edit: Marcus Dwayne Robertson was Taubah's slave nameif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...you're clearly disappointed that he didn't endorse hillaryI couldn't give a flying f*ck whether he does or not...then what an earth did daveangel mean when he saidQuoteif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...that certainy looks as though daveangel were making the case for the imam to support hillaryDaveangel meant that there are lots of things to concern a voter about Hillary but her menses or lack of them should not be one of them... the rest is self-explanatoryah, but you said "if that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary", and then sought to assuage that concern, so that he would no longer have any concerns about Hillarywell I don't think he stated any other...which means he can now support hillary

daveangel

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 16th, 2016, 3:35 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfoxnews had an imam to discuss the orlando islamic terrorist attackQuoteIn an interview that aired on Tuesday?s broadcast of Fox News Channel?s ?On the Record,? fundamentalist Muslim Imam Abu Taubah denied reports that Orlando terrorist Omar Mateen attended his online seminary while refusing to condemn the stoning of women for adultery and saying that some journalists should be beheaded.The imam endorsed BernieQuoteTaubah also voiced opposition to both GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump and Democratic Party presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton.He told Van Susteren, ?As a Muslim I object to Hillary Clinton. I don?t believe women should be the president of a nation.?He went on to reference his prophet, saying, ?He taught us that whenever a woman is in charge is gonna be problems. What if she?s on her menses and it?s time to go to war, she gonna press the button cause she?s angry???I like Bernie [Sanders],? said Robertson. edit: Marcus Dwayne Robertson was Taubah's slave nameif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...you're clearly disappointed that he didn't endorse hillaryI couldn't give a flying f*ck whether he does or not...then what an earth did daveangel mean when he saidQuoteif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...that certainy looks as though daveangel were making the case for the imam to support hillaryDaveangel meant that there are lots of things to concern a voter about Hillary but her menses or lack of them should not be one of them... the rest is self-explanatoryah, but you said "if that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary", and then sought to assuage that concern, so that he would no longer have any concerns about Hillarywell I don't think he stated any other...which means he can now support hillaryup to him

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 16th, 2016, 3:38 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperfoxnews had an imam to discuss the orlando islamic terrorist attackQuoteIn an interview that aired on Tuesday?s broadcast of Fox News Channel?s ?On the Record,? fundamentalist Muslim Imam Abu Taubah denied reports that Orlando terrorist Omar Mateen attended his online seminary while refusing to condemn the stoning of women for adultery and saying that some journalists should be beheaded.The imam endorsed BernieQuoteTaubah also voiced opposition to both GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump and Democratic Party presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton.He told Van Susteren, ?As a Muslim I object to Hillary Clinton. I don?t believe women should be the president of a nation.?He went on to reference his prophet, saying, ?He taught us that whenever a woman is in charge is gonna be problems. What if she?s on her menses and it?s time to go to war, she gonna press the button cause she?s angry???I like Bernie [Sanders],? said Robertson. edit: Marcus Dwayne Robertson was Taubah's slave nameif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...you're clearly disappointed that he didn't endorse hillaryI couldn't give a flying f*ck whether he does or not...then what an earth did daveangel mean when he saidQuoteif that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary then perhaps he should be told that she stopped having her menses years ago. So the Imam can rest assured that she won't erratically pull the trigger. his prophet was employed by a woman...that certainy looks as though daveangel were making the case for the imam to support hillaryDaveangel meant that there are lots of things to concern a voter about Hillary but her menses or lack of them should not be one of them... the rest is self-explanatoryah, but you said "if that is this idiot's only concern about Hillary", and then sought to assuage that concern, so that he would no longer have any concerns about Hillarywell I don't think he stated any other...which means he can now support hillaryup to himno reason not to, and he dislikes Trump

daveangel

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 17th, 2016, 7:13 am

Bernie "to work with Clinton" but stops short of endorsing her

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 20th, 2016, 6:40 am

the musical fruit

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 20th, 2016, 11:17 am

that's our word
Last edited by ppauper on June 19th, 2016, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

June 20th, 2016, 8:45 pm

Monica 'freaked out at Clinton affair with Mondale daughter
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On