Page 58 of 61

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

Posted: June 26th, 2016, 1:44 pm
by ppauper
Hank ?Meltdown? Paulson Cites Hillary?s Globalist Platform as Reason for Endorsementgreat articleQuoteHank Paulson, George W. Bush?s treasury secretary, who presided over both the meltdown of the U.S. economy and the subsequent bailout of his close friends and associates, has endorsed Hillary Clinton ? citing his belief that she?d be more likely to enact globalist policies on trade and immigration as part of the reason for his endorsement. Paulson also posits that Clinton would be more likely to cut Americans? medicare and social security, which Paulson cites as a top priority following the financial collapse he helped to create.Paulson is also the former CEO of Goldman Sachs, which has given Hillary Clinton hundreds of thousands of dollars for speeches. According to Politico, Goldman Sachs rewarded Clinton with a total of $675,000 for three paid speeches.this on the heals of Richard Armitage

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

Posted: June 26th, 2016, 1:50 pm
by Cuchulainn
heels

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

Posted: June 27th, 2016, 7:11 am
by Cuchulainn
Hillary promises to open UAP files

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

Posted: June 27th, 2016, 7:14 am
by ppauper
QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnHillary promises to open UAP filesUniversity of Agriculture, Peshawar ?

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

Posted: July 5th, 2016, 5:45 am
by ppauper
Huma Abedin admits that Clinton burned daily schedulesQuoteAbedin made the surprising admission in response to a question about document destruction at the Department of State. A lawyer for Judicial Watch asked: ?And during your tenure at the State Department, were you aware of your obligation not to delete federal records or destroy federal records??(snip)A former State Department official told The Post it was unprecedented for a diplomat to destroy a schedule like this.

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

Posted: July 5th, 2016, 2:41 pm
by daveangel
no charge to answser

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

Posted: July 5th, 2016, 3:41 pm
by ppauper
QuoteJudicial Watch President Tom Fitton made the following statement regarding the decision by Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James B. Comey that the Department of Justice not indict former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the disclosure of classified information on her non-state.gov email:FBI Director James Comey detailed Hillary Clinton?s massive destruction of government records and grossly negligent handling of classified information. Frankly, there?s a disconnect between Comey?s devastating findings and his weak recommendation not to prosecute Hillary Clinton. Federal prosecutors, independent of politics, need to consider whether to pursue the potential violations of law confirmed by the FBI.Judicial Watch helped break open the Clinton email scandal and, in the meantime, will independently continue its groundbreaking litigation and investigation.

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

Posted: July 5th, 2016, 6:11 pm
by daveangel
QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteJudicial Watch President Tom Fitton made the following statement regarding the decision by Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James B. Comey that the Department of Justice not indict former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the disclosure of classified information on her non-state.gov email:FBI Director James Comey detailed Hillary Clinton?s massive destruction of government records and grossly negligent handling of classified information. Frankly, there?s a disconnect between Comey?s devastating findings and his weak recommendation not to prosecute Hillary Clinton. Federal prosecutors, independent of politics, need to consider whether to pursue the potential violations of law confirmed by the FBI.Judicial Watch helped break open the Clinton email scandal and, in the meantime, will independently continue its groundbreaking litigation and investigation.it's rigged I tell you

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

Posted: July 5th, 2016, 7:40 pm
by ppauper
QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteJudicial Watch President Tom Fitton made the following statement regarding the decision by Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James B. Comey that the Department of Justice not indict former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the disclosure of classified information on her non-state.gov email:FBI Director James Comey detailed Hillary Clinton?s massive destruction of government records and grossly negligent handling of classified information. Frankly, there?s a disconnect between Comey?s devastating findings and his weak recommendation not to prosecute Hillary Clinton. Federal prosecutors, independent of politics, need to consider whether to pursue the potential violations of law confirmed by the FBI.Judicial Watch helped break open the Clinton email scandal and, in the meantime, will independently continue its groundbreaking litigation and investigation.it's rigged I tell youRush, july 1: We're Being Played by the Clintons

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

Posted: July 5th, 2016, 7:49 pm
by ppauper
FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hookhe makes the point that comey picked a statute that required intent and said they couldn't prove intent so they wouldn't charge her.But there are other statutes that don't require intent, of which comey made no mention

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

Posted: July 5th, 2016, 8:14 pm
by daveangel
QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteJudicial Watch President Tom Fitton made the following statement regarding the decision by Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James B. Comey that the Department of Justice not indict former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the disclosure of classified information on her non-state.gov email:FBI Director James Comey detailed Hillary Clinton?s massive destruction of government records and grossly negligent handling of classified information. Frankly, there?s a disconnect between Comey?s devastating findings and his weak recommendation not to prosecute Hillary Clinton. Federal prosecutors, independent of politics, need to consider whether to pursue the potential violations of law confirmed by the FBI.Judicial Watch helped break open the Clinton email scandal and, in the meantime, will independently continue its groundbreaking litigation and investigation.it's rigged I tell youRush, july 1: We're Being Played by the Clintonsthat Rush is so insightful...

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

Posted: July 6th, 2016, 5:28 am
by ppauper
2015: DOJ Prosecutes A Naval Reservist For Mishandling Classified Info WITHOUT MALICIOUS INTENT

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

Posted: July 6th, 2016, 5:29 am
by ppauper
Obama DOJ Prosecuted More Gov. Officials For Leaking Classified Info Than Past Admins Combined

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

Posted: July 6th, 2016, 11:36 am
by ppauper
and let's not forget that Petraeus got two years' probation plus a fine of $100,000 for "unauthorized removal and retention of classified material"

Ryan vs. Hillary 2016

Posted: July 6th, 2016, 1:03 pm
by daveangel
QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperand let's not forget that Petraeus got two years' probation plus a fine of $100,000 for "unauthorized removal and retention of classified material"I don't expect that you will allow us to forget.