Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Gamal

Polish plumber goes wild

December 7th, 2012, 3:11 pm

You're too practical Pauper, you'll never understand Russian billionaires.

daveangel

Polish plumber goes wild

December 7th, 2012, 3:12 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperI know, unless it was in a very desirable location, why wouldn't you just buy an empty lot and build therethere must have been a reason why they called it "Chateau Bellevue" ...
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

daveangel

Polish plumber goes wild

December 7th, 2012, 3:13 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: GamalYou're too practical Pauper, you'll never understand Russian billionaires.or local planning laws

Traden4Alpha

Polish plumber goes wild

December 7th, 2012, 3:15 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: AnthisQuoteOriginally posted by: farmerIt is as hard to believe the guy who bought it would want to knock it down, as it is to believe any employee could actually knock it down.I am not surprised by this reaction. You dont live in a place with long history and the inherent restrictions.These "inherent restrictions" are self-imposed, not inherent. On some dimensions (greenhouse gas emissions, maintenance costs, livability, etc.), a historic building is a liability both for the owner and society. Whether that liability offsets the value of preserving the past is something debatable.Some people seem to revere the past and create obstacles to development. Others seem to focus on the future and find loopholes to make changes. Neither side has a monopoly on righteousness.

ppauper

Polish plumber goes wild

December 7th, 2012, 3:20 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperI know, unless it was in a very desirable location, why wouldn't you just buy an empty lot and build therethere must have been a reason why they called it "Chateau Bellevue" ...in north america, Bellevue is often associated with the eponymous insane asylum which I believe is the oldest (and was for a long time the largest) such establishment in the US

daveangel

Polish plumber goes wild

December 7th, 2012, 3:29 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperI know, unless it was in a very desirable location, why wouldn't you just buy an empty lot and build therethere must have been a reason why they called it "Chateau Bellevue" ...in north america, Bellevue is often associated with the eponymous insane asylum which I believe is the oldest (and was for a long time the largest) such establishment in the USyou could say this about all of France.

tags

Polish plumber goes wild

January 25th, 2014, 4:29 pm

Any news of the girl who was planning a world coitus tour some time ago?
Last edited by tags on January 24th, 2014, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

Polish plumber goes wild

January 25th, 2014, 4:42 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: edouardAny news of the girl who was planning a world coitus tour some time ago?you didn't get your turn yet ?

daveangel

Polish plumber goes wild

January 25th, 2014, 5:35 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: edouardAny news of the girl who was planning a world coitus tour some time ago?you didn't get your turn yet ?inadvisable to go soggy seconds after you.

ppauper

Polish plumber goes wild

January 25th, 2014, 5:54 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: edouardAny news of the girl who was planning a world coitus tour some time ago?you didn't get your turn yet ?inadvisable to go soggy seconds after you.not so much me: I'll pass on this one for the same reason daveangel did, i.e. the other 100,000 men she's planning to have coitus with

tags

Polish plumber goes wild

February 6th, 2014, 9:20 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: edouardAny news of the girl who was planning a world coitus tour some time ago?you didn't get your turn yet ?inadvisable to go soggy seconds after you.not so much me: I'll pass on this one for the same reason daveangel did, i.e. the other 100,000 men she's planning to have coitus withAnia Lisewska is on FB. Yet 88712 "Like". It seems the girl has performed well so far.

tags

Polish plumber goes wild

July 5th, 2014, 5:48 pm

11 dead following plane crash in Poland

ppauper

Polish plumber goes wild

July 6th, 2014, 9:01 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagoma11 dead following plane crash in PolandRIP

tags

Polish plumber goes wild

May 7th, 2016, 8:35 pm

Protests

katastrofa

Re: Polish plumber goes wild

December 5th, 2016, 1:41 pm

"Portrait of a lady" looted from Poland by Germans to come back home
It's a real shame that all the jewellery, silvers, books and so many pieces of arts, of not only material value, stolen or destroyed by the Huns, will never be recovered :'-(