Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

ppauper
Topic Author

north carolina, 1st in flight 48th in education

March 2nd, 2013, 11:57 am

Woman behind false Duke lacrosse rape allegations awaits trial in boyfriend's murderfor those who don't recall, several years ago, the duke lacrosse team hired some strippers to perform and a (black) stripper accused the (white) lacrosse players of raping her.After the usual suspects (Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson) had had their say, it transpired that the allegations were untrue

ppauper
Topic Author

April 23rd, 2013, 3:42 pm

ok, this one is south carolina

ppauper
Topic Author

April 23rd, 2013, 3:47 pm

north again

Traden4Alpha

April 23rd, 2013, 4:04 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperok, this one is south carolinaShould be posted in "South Carolina, the underbelly of North Carolina".

ppauper
Topic Author

April 23rd, 2013, 5:02 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperok, this one is south carolinaShould be posted in "South Carolina, the underbelly of North Carolina".got a link for that thread ?

Traden4Alpha

April 23rd, 2013, 5:16 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperok, this one is south carolinaShould be posted in "South Carolina, the underbelly of North Carolina".got a link for that thread ?This thread's for you!
Last edited by Traden4Alpha on April 22nd, 2013, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper
Topic Author

January 2nd, 2014, 9:21 am

easy A

daveangel

April 1st, 2014, 7:08 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppaupereasy AIs this an A- paper ?Quote On the evening of December Rosa Parks decided that she was going to sit in the white people section on the bus in Montgomery, Alabama. During this time blacks had to give up there seats to whites when more whites got on the bus. Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat. Her and the bus driver began to talk and the conversation went like this. "Let me have those front seats" said the driver. She didn't get up and told the driver that she was tired of giving her seat to white people. "I'm going to have you arrested," said the driver. "You may do that," Rosa Parks responded. Two white policemen came in and Rosa Parks asked them "why do you all push us around?" The police officer replied and said "I don't know, but the law is the law and you're under arrest.
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

Cuchulainn

April 1st, 2014, 10:23 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppaupereasy AIs this an A- paper ?Quote On the evening of December Rosa Parks decided that she was going to sit in the white people section on the bus in Montgomery, Alabama. During this time blacks had to give up there seats to whites when more whites got on the bus. Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat. Her and the bus driver began to talk and the conversation went like this. "Let me have those front seats" said the driver. She didn't get up and told the driver that she was tired of giving her seat to white people. "I'm going to have you arrested," said the driver. "You may do that," Rosa Parks responded. Two white policemen came in and Rosa Parks asked them "why do you all push us around?" The police officer replied and said "I don't know, but the law is the law and you're under arrest.I am sure that James Joyce would not have altered it.

ppauper
Topic Author

April 1st, 2014, 10:26 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppaupereasy AIs this an A- paper ?Quote On the evening of December Rosa Parks decided that she was going to sit in the white people section on the bus in Montgomery, Alabama. During this time blacks had to give up there seats to whites when more whites got on the bus. Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat. Her and the bus driver began to talk and the conversation went like this. "Let me have those front seats" said the driver. She didn't get up and told the driver that she was tired of giving her seat to white people. "I'm going to have you arrested," said the driver. "You may do that," Rosa Parks responded. Two white policemen came in and Rosa Parks asked them "why do you all push us around?" The police officer replied and said "I don't know, but the law is the law and you're under arrest.I am sure that James Joyce would not have altered it.I didn't realize that he cheated in college too

Traden4Alpha

April 1st, 2014, 10:52 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppaupereasy AIs this an A- paper ?Quote On the evening of December Rosa Parks decided that she was going to sit in the white people section on the bus in Montgomery, Alabama. During this time blacks had to give up there seats to whites when more whites got on the bus. Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat. Her and the bus driver began to talk and the conversation went like this. "Let me have those front seats" said the driver. She didn't get up and told the driver that she was tired of giving her seat to white people. "I'm going to have you arrested," said the driver. "You may do that," Rosa Parks responded. Two white policemen came in and Rosa Parks asked them "why do you all push us around?" The police officer replied and said "I don't know, but the law is the law and you're under arrest.I am sure that James Joyce would not have altered it.I didn't realize that he cheated in college tooJoyce would have lengthened it substantially. Note that that quote is not an excerpt from the paper, it is the entire paper for the final essay.

Cuchulainn

April 1st, 2014, 11:00 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppaupereasy AIs this an A- paper ?Quote On the evening of December Rosa Parks decided that she was going to sit in the white people section on the bus in Montgomery, Alabama. During this time blacks had to give up there seats to whites when more whites got on the bus. Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat. Her and the bus driver began to talk and the conversation went like this. "Let me have those front seats" said the driver. She didn't get up and told the driver that she was tired of giving her seat to white people. "I'm going to have you arrested," said the driver. "You may do that," Rosa Parks responded. Two white policemen came in and Rosa Parks asked them "why do you all push us around?" The police officer replied and said "I don't know, but the law is the law and you're under arrest.I am sure that James Joyce would not have altered it.I didn't realize that he cheated in college tooHe didn't need to. He used silence, exile and cunning.
Last edited by Cuchulainn on March 31st, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cuchulainn

April 1st, 2014, 11:02 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppaupereasy AIs this an A- paper ?Quote On the evening of December Rosa Parks decided that she was going to sit in the white people section on the bus in Montgomery, Alabama. During this time blacks had to give up there seats to whites when more whites got on the bus. Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat. Her and the bus driver began to talk and the conversation went like this. "Let me have those front seats" said the driver. She didn't get up and told the driver that she was tired of giving her seat to white people. "I'm going to have you arrested," said the driver. "You may do that," Rosa Parks responded. Two white policemen came in and Rosa Parks asked them "why do you all push us around?" The police officer replied and said "I don't know, but the law is the law and you're under arrest.I am sure that James Joyce would not have altered it.I didn't realize that he cheated in college tooJoyce would have lengthened it substantially. Note that that quote is not an excerpt from the paper, it is the entire paper for the final essay.And more kommas, apostols and semi-colonials.

Traden4Alpha

April 1st, 2014, 11:20 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppaupereasy AIs this an A- paper ?Quote On the evening of December Rosa Parks decided that she was going to sit in the white people section on the bus in Montgomery, Alabama. During this time blacks had to give up there seats to whites when more whites got on the bus. Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat. Her and the bus driver began to talk and the conversation went like this. "Let me have those front seats" said the driver. She didn't get up and told the driver that she was tired of giving her seat to white people. "I'm going to have you arrested," said the driver. "You may do that," Rosa Parks responded. Two white policemen came in and Rosa Parks asked them "why do you all push us around?" The police officer replied and said "I don't know, but the law is the law and you're under arrest.I am sure that James Joyce would not have altered it.I didn't realize that he cheated in college tooJoyce would have lengthened it substantially. Note that that quote is not an excerpt from the paper, it is the entire paper for the final essay.And more kommas, apostols and semi-colonials.And some wighty polease men who get sic with Brutus on the omnibus.

Cuchulainn

April 1st, 2014, 6:35 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppaupereasy AIs this an A- paper ?Quote On the evening of December Rosa Parks decided that she was going to sit in the white people section on the bus in Montgomery, Alabama. During this time blacks had to give up there seats to whites when more whites got on the bus. Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat. Her and the bus driver began to talk and the conversation went like this. "Let me have those front seats" said the driver. She didn't get up and told the driver that she was tired of giving her seat to white people. "I'm going to have you arrested," said the driver. "You may do that," Rosa Parks responded. Two white policemen came in and Rosa Parks asked them "why do you all push us around?" The police officer replied and said "I don't know, but the law is the law and you're under arrest.I am sure that James Joyce would not have altered it.I didn't realize that he cheated in college tooJoyce would have lengthened it substantially. Note that that quote is not an excerpt from the paper, it is the entire paper for the final essay.And more kommas, apostols and semi-colonials.And some wighty polease men who get sic with Brutus on the omnibus.Alas; poor Brutus, I knew him well. QuoteHe was joulting by Wellinton's monument Our rotorious hipppopopotamuns When some bugger let down the backtrap of the omnibus And he caught his death of fusiliers, (CHORUS) With his rent in his rears./Give him six years.
Last edited by Cuchulainn on March 31st, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.