SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

 
User avatar
ppauper
Topic Author
Posts: 68760
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Re: a guide to boycotting israel

May 16th, 2018, 10:17 am

Cuchulainn wrote:
Those Irish again..

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2018/0 ... n-boycott/

Eurovision winner Charlie McGettigan and broadcaster Mike Murphy have called for a boycott on next year's Eurovision Song Contest in Tel Aviv, Israel.

"It was like Nero in Rome, [he] fiddled while Rome burned," he said.

where do they get Tel Aviv from? Everyone else seems to think the event will be in Jerusalem
Eurovision Song Contest 2019

This would be the third time the contest takes place in Israel, after 1979 and 1999.

every 20 years!
 
User avatar
Cuchulainn
Posts: 56933
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:38 am
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Re: a guide to boycotting israel

May 16th, 2018, 10:41 am

ppauper wrote:
Cuchulainn wrote:
Those Irish again..

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2018/0 ... n-boycott/

Eurovision winner Charlie McGettigan and broadcaster Mike Murphy have called for a boycott on next year's Eurovision Song Contest in Tel Aviv, Israel.

"It was like Nero in Rome, [he] fiddled while Rome burned," he said.

where do they get Tel Aviv from? Everyone else seems to think the event will be in Jerusalem
Eurovision Song Contest 2019

This would be the third time the contest takes place in Israel, after 1979 and 1999.

every 20 years!

Image
 
User avatar
ppauper
Topic Author
Posts: 68760
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Re: a guide to boycotting israel

May 16th, 2018, 7:32 pm

 
 
User avatar
ppauper
Topic Author
Posts: 68760
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Re: a guide to boycotting israel

August 9th, 2018, 10:04 am

 
User avatar
AlexEro
Posts: 197
Joined: November 25th, 2014, 4:27 pm
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

Re: a guide to boycotting israel

August 9th, 2018, 3:11 pm

Forget about jews and modern Israel.
The ukrainians will be instead of jews.
God will spread the ukrainians around the globe like jews 2000 years ago after trial at Pontius Pilate.
The jews were fully aware of this decision since 2014:
http://forum.souz.co.il/viewtopic.php?t ... start=5150
The ukrainians are fully aware of this decision since 2010 - The Church was aware.
If the jews of Israel have ever read the Bible, they should take measures to prevent the Ukraine and ukrainians from modern galut. But the jewish oligarh of Ukraine - Igor Kolomoisky did exactly the opposite - he (they, with the help of jewish Prime Minister - Groisman) stole 2...4 billions USD from Ukraine's largest Privat Bank, making it insolvent, and making the 1 million ukrainians to flew abroad from povetry.
 
User avatar
Gamal
Posts: 2106
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 8:41 am

Re: a guide to boycotting israel

August 9th, 2018, 3:54 pm

AlexEro wrote:
Forget about jews and modern Israel.
The ukrainians will be instead of jews.
God will spread the ukrainians around the globe like jews 2000 years ago after trial at Pontius Pilate.
The jews were fully aware of this decision since 2014:
http://forum.souz.co.il/viewtopic.php?t ... start=5150
The ukrainians are fully aware of this decision since 2010 - The Church was aware.
If the jews of Israel have ever read the Bible, they should take measures to prevent the Ukraine and ukrainians from modern galut. But the jewish oligarh of Ukraine - Igor Kolomoisky did exactly the opposite - he (they, with the help of jewish Prime Minister - Groisman) stole 2...4 billions USD from Ukraine's largest Privat Bank, making it insolvent, and making the 1 million ukrainians to flew abroad from povetry.

That's an idea. Definitely - Eastern Europeans are modern times Niggers.
 
User avatar
AlexEro
Posts: 197
Joined: November 25th, 2014, 4:27 pm
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

Re: a guide to boycotting israel

August 9th, 2018, 4:06 pm

Gamal wrote:
AlexEro wrote:
Forget about jews and modern Israel.
The ukrainians will be instead of jews.
God will spread the ukrainians around the globe like jews 2000 years ago after trial at Pontius Pilate.
The jews were fully aware of this decision since 2014:
http://forum.souz.co.il/viewtopic.php?t ... start=5150
The ukrainians are fully aware of this decision since 2010 - The Church was aware.
If the jews of Israel have ever read the Bible, they should take measures to prevent the Ukraine and ukrainians from modern galut. But the jewish oligarh of Ukraine - Igor Kolomoisky did exactly the opposite - he (they, with the help of jewish Prime Minister - Groisman) stole 2...4 billions USD from Ukraine's largest Privat Bank, making it insolvent, and making the 1 million ukrainians to flew abroad from povetry.

That's an idea. Definitely - Eastern Europeans are modern times Niggers.

Did you say "slaves"?
Not so fast. Not so simple: the ukrainian PROGRAMMERS (in EU, UK and also from Ukraine) are develoning or running all your banking/business software.
Bad karma of ukrainians will hit you badly. It already hit Deutche Bank badly. UBS and other banks are also using Ukrainian programmers. Swiss companies are using Ukrainian programmers. Swiss LUXOFT company has 13000 programmers located in EU and Ukraine, running MOST front-office banking software in EU, and some in USA.
And your car's software is actually developed in Lvov or Odessa in Ukraine.
Nothing new here: the security of Liberty Statue in NY (and airports in USA, etc.) is monitored from Israel and Ukraine by an IT company called NICE (Aricent).
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...


JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...