SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Paul

Re: How to safeguard my research

February 8th, 2018, 8:48 pm

No, I don’t expect anything good. I hope to be left alone. I am quite capable of getting anything good without help.

Amin
Topic Author

February 13th, 2018, 5:13 pm

My meanings of the goodness of the society are the same that society leaves me on my own and let me succeed based on how well I interact with the society and people around. But in past few months there are about more than a dozen contacts who wanted to do business with me but later refused to continue. People would contact me with great enthusiasm but after a few days would become lukewarm and start saying that they need a few weeks to think. In fact, it became a pattern that they wanted a few weeks to consider things better. I am very sure that they were asked by mind control agencies to not openly refuse to work with me but continue to linger on with me so I do not approach other people. 
Mind control agencies do not want me to be financially independent since it would be very difficult for them to control me if I am not on a very high dose of antipsychotics. My family has forced me on very high dose of antipsychotics and if I am financially independent, it would be impossible for mind control agencies to control me. The current doctor who is supposedly treating me did not ask me a single sentence about how I felt and put me on a very high dose of antipsychotics. There is another doctor who was treating me earlier and he always had hour long meetings with me and my family after every fifteen days. He asked me to take a very small dose of antipsychotics and continued to refuse my family's requests to increase the dosage. Now my family has forced me to see another doctor who has put me on a very high dose and looks at me after three months for two to three minutes and adjusts the dosage. The earlier doctor would talk about everything in detail for an hour twice in a month and then would decide to not increase the dosage. When I ask that I want the earlier good doctor to treat me, my family becomes belligerent and I become afraid they would ask some psychiatrist to lift me from our house and detain me.
I would request all good Americans to please  force on the mind control agency to not stop people from doing business with my company. If they had not stopped people from working with me, I would have a very successful and thriving business but it is difficult for me to work with anyone because people are asked specifically to not do business with me or face consequences.
Mind control agencies know that if I am not on heavy medication, their antics cannot hurt me and they would have no control on me whatsoever and they are determined to fail me somehow and they continue to ask my family to keep me on heavy medication. 
Another reason for asking for a regular regime of antipsychotics is that mind control agencies add several mind control chemicals in the tablets suggested by the doctors. People would find it hard to believe but several antipsychotics companies are asked to add these mind control chemicals in their regular production of drugs so that they could make sure that people who are on a regular dosage of these drugs could be kept under mind control. These mind control chemicals in tablets would remain inert until charged with Electromagnetic waves targeted on the mind control victim.

Amin
Topic Author

February 14th, 2018, 7:34 pm

I will like to tell my friends that twenty years have passed since I was first targeted in 1998. Out of these twenty years, I have been forcefully put on high dosage of antipsychotics for more than eighteen years. I continued to beg everyone to stop giving me huge doses of those drugs. There were some very brief periods in between when I had a life free from antipsychotics and I loved my freedom. Now I am forty-four years old and it is very difficult for me to withstand huge doses of antipsychotics. I am no more the same twenty four years old young boy who could withstand antipsychotics more easily. At this time, I have two demands from Americans
1. Please let me live a natural life without antipsychotics.
2. Please let people do business with my company.

I want to ensure American if I become successful , I will always be a friend and never do anything against their rightful interests. In fact, I would love to come to United States to do a PhD if I am given the guarantee that I would not be manipulated and I would have my human rights protected. I wish all Americans a great prosperous future and a life with happiness something that I want for my own life as well. Again please do not consider me your enemy. I am really not one. Despite that I was wronged, I am ready to forgive everyone and wish no wrong even to those people wanted me to be persecuted. As I have said several times earlier and I say again that "God bless America and its people."

Amin
Topic Author

February 15th, 2018, 7:48 pm

I have told friends earlier that my water has been good for past several months. This was a very very welcome change since I did not have to roam around the city to get good water. There was also no use of gases for past several months. But today I noticed that my water had a slight amount of some drug and I felt different when I drank water. There was nothing huge but there still was slight amount of brain control chemicals. There was also slight amount of gas that charges the body in my wash room. This was also very unwelcome since I thought they would never use gases against me again. Though the intensity of both things was mild, they do not augur very well for the future. I hope these were isolated instances and they would let me have good water and never use gases against me. Past few months have been far better other than antipsychotics and I would have been far better if they were not giving me any antipsychotics. It was after several years that I could easily get good water. I hope they continue to let me have good pure water and the incident today would not be repeated.

Amin
Topic Author

February 18th, 2018, 4:35 pm

It is so ironic that almost all the doctors I saw in Pakistan knew that I was mentally healthy but suggested huge doses of antipsychotics. I would be normal in almost all respects other than that I would refuse to have tainted food and water. I would have to try hard to find good water and everyone around would start blaming my mental health for that. Everyone would say that we have the same food and water that you have but nothing happens to us. The very people who mixed drugs in food and water would call my claims conspiracy theories. 
What is most interesting that I had just one doctor who refused to bulldoze me with antipsychotics and that doctor had practiced all his life in United States and had come to Pakistan a few months prior to when I went to him for advice. While all famous Pakistani doctors were willing to abuse me and had no qualms about giving me huge antipsychotics when asked to do so by influential people, the doctor who had worked all his life in US never tried to force me and I was successful to convince him that I was not mentally sick. The American doctor would discuss everything with me and my family and then would decide my small dose but most of the other doctors never discussed anything with me and would simply write the prescription of high antipsychotics and I would have to suffer. 
There was one doctor who forced so high antipsychotics for me that I would sleep for more than thirteen hours and when I would wake up, I would feel as if I had not slept at all and I would feel like sleeping again.
There would be other years when on some nights I could not sleep at all and I would just lie in my bed motionless without any sleep for the whole night. I have had all different kinds of shocks to my brain forced due to all different kinds of antipsychotics.
Last year, one famous doctor advised me some antipsychotics and when I told him that the drug had been given to me more than fifteen years ago and it caused severe jaundice, he responded by saying that it might not cause jaundice every time. I had jaundice again after a few weeks and it took me more than four months to recover. The drug was stopped but I was still forced to take some other antipsychotics. I am glad that my family decided to not continue with that doctor though the new doctor is not much better.
I am the most gentle person you could ever come across and I rarely have a fight with anyone and I do not remember having fought anyone in recent past over several years. Even in my wildest dreams, I never thought of hurting anyone or myself.
Past twenty years have been like a very bad dream and a nightmare and I do not want to keep seeing the same forced antipsychotics all through my life.
It is not possible for people who are not given antipsychotics to know what extreme circumstances people have to pass through when they are forced on such drugs and high antipsychotics for healthy people is one of the most cruel things you can do to someone. 
I would request all good Americans to please stop these mind control agencies from forcing antipsychotics on healthy people. Abusing intelligent people and forcing antipsychotics to hurt their brains is one of the least human thing you want to do to other good natured people. I would like to say again that if you could help me in my freedom, I would not let you down as a good American and as a good human being. I would live all my remaining life in a way that you would know that you made the right decision to help me in my freedom. I would always try to be a good human and try to be a very good friends with Americans and work for their rightful interests whenever I can. 
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...