SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Paul

Re: How to safeguard my research

February 8th, 2018, 8:48 pm

No, I don’t expect anything good. I hope to be left alone. I am quite capable of getting anything good without help.

Amin
Topic Author

February 13th, 2018, 5:13 pm

My meanings of the goodness of the society are the same that society leaves me on my own and let me succeed based on how well I interact with the society and people around. But in past few months there are about more than a dozen contacts who wanted to do business with me but later refused to continue. People would contact me with great enthusiasm but after a few days would become lukewarm and start saying that they need a few weeks to think. In fact, it became a pattern that they wanted a few weeks to consider things better. I am very sure that they were asked by mind control agencies to not openly refuse to work with me but continue to linger on with me so I do not approach other people. 
Mind control agencies do not want me to be financially independent since it would be very difficult for them to control me if I am not on a very high dose of antipsychotics. My family has forced me on very high dose of antipsychotics and if I am financially independent, it would be impossible for mind control agencies to control me. The current doctor who is supposedly treating me did not ask me a single sentence about how I felt and put me on a very high dose of antipsychotics. There is another doctor who was treating me earlier and he always had hour long meetings with me and my family after every fifteen days. He asked me to take a very small dose of antipsychotics and continued to refuse my family's requests to increase the dosage. Now my family has forced me to see another doctor who has put me on a very high dose and looks at me after three months for two to three minutes and adjusts the dosage. The earlier doctor would talk about everything in detail for an hour twice in a month and then would decide to not increase the dosage. When I ask that I want the earlier good doctor to treat me, my family becomes belligerent and I become afraid they would ask some psychiatrist to lift me from our house and detain me.
I would request all good Americans to please  force on the mind control agency to not stop people from doing business with my company. If they had not stopped people from working with me, I would have a very successful and thriving business but it is difficult for me to work with anyone because people are asked specifically to not do business with me or face consequences.
Mind control agencies know that if I am not on heavy medication, their antics cannot hurt me and they would have no control on me whatsoever and they are determined to fail me somehow and they continue to ask my family to keep me on heavy medication. 
Another reason for asking for a regular regime of antipsychotics is that mind control agencies add several mind control chemicals in the tablets suggested by the doctors. People would find it hard to believe but several antipsychotics companies are asked to add these mind control chemicals in their regular production of drugs so that they could make sure that people who are on a regular dosage of these drugs could be kept under mind control. These mind control chemicals in tablets would remain inert until charged with Electromagnetic waves targeted on the mind control victim.

Amin
Topic Author

February 14th, 2018, 7:34 pm

I will like to tell my friends that twenty years have passed since I was first targeted in 1998. Out of these twenty years, I have been forcefully put on high dosage of antipsychotics for more than eighteen years. I continued to beg everyone to stop giving me huge doses of those drugs. There were some very brief periods in between when I had a life free from antipsychotics and I loved my freedom. Now I am forty-four years old and it is very difficult for me to withstand huge doses of antipsychotics. I am no more the same twenty four years old young boy who could withstand antipsychotics more easily. At this time, I have two demands from Americans
1. Please let me live a natural life without antipsychotics.
2. Please let people do business with my company.

I want to ensure American if I become successful , I will always be a friend and never do anything against their rightful interests. In fact, I would love to come to United States to do a PhD if I am given the guarantee that I would not be manipulated and I would have my human rights protected. I wish all Americans a great prosperous future and a life with happiness something that I want for my own life as well. Again please do not consider me your enemy. I am really not one. Despite that I was wronged, I am ready to forgive everyone and wish no wrong even to those people wanted me to be persecuted. As I have said several times earlier and I say again that "God bless America and its people."

Amin
Topic Author

February 15th, 2018, 7:48 pm

I have told friends earlier that my water has been good for past several months. This was a very very welcome change since I did not have to roam around the city to get good water. There was also no use of gases for past several months. But today I noticed that my water had a slight amount of some drug and I felt different when I drank water. There was nothing huge but there still was slight amount of brain control chemicals. There was also slight amount of gas that charges the body in my wash room. This was also very unwelcome since I thought they would never use gases against me again. Though the intensity of both things was mild, they do not augur very well for the future. I hope these were isolated instances and they would let me have good water and never use gases against me. Past few months have been far better other than antipsychotics and I would have been far better if they were not giving me any antipsychotics. It was after several years that I could easily get good water. I hope they continue to let me have good pure water and the incident today would not be repeated.

Amin
Topic Author

February 18th, 2018, 4:35 pm

It is so ironic that almost all the doctors I saw in Pakistan knew that I was mentally healthy but suggested huge doses of antipsychotics. I would be normal in almost all respects other than that I would refuse to have tainted food and water. I would have to try hard to find good water and everyone around would start blaming my mental health for that. Everyone would say that we have the same food and water that you have but nothing happens to us. The very people who mixed drugs in food and water would call my claims conspiracy theories. 
What is most interesting that I had just one doctor who refused to bulldoze me with antipsychotics and that doctor had practiced all his life in United States and had come to Pakistan a few months prior to when I went to him for advice. While all famous Pakistani doctors were willing to abuse me and had no qualms about giving me huge antipsychotics when asked to do so by influential people, the doctor who had worked all his life in US never tried to force me and I was successful to convince him that I was not mentally sick. The American doctor would discuss everything with me and my family and then would decide my small dose but most of the other doctors never discussed anything with me and would simply write the prescription of high antipsychotics and I would have to suffer. 
There was one doctor who forced so high antipsychotics for me that I would sleep for more than thirteen hours and when I would wake up, I would feel as if I had not slept at all and I would feel like sleeping again.
There would be other years when on some nights I could not sleep at all and I would just lie in my bed motionless without any sleep for the whole night. I have had all different kinds of shocks to my brain forced due to all different kinds of antipsychotics.
Last year, one famous doctor advised me some antipsychotics and when I told him that the drug had been given to me more than fifteen years ago and it caused severe jaundice, he responded by saying that it might not cause jaundice every time. I had jaundice again after a few weeks and it took me more than four months to recover. The drug was stopped but I was still forced to take some other antipsychotics. I am glad that my family decided to not continue with that doctor though the new doctor is not much better.
I am the most gentle person you could ever come across and I rarely have a fight with anyone and I do not remember having fought anyone in recent past over several years. Even in my wildest dreams, I never thought of hurting anyone or myself.
Past twenty years have been like a very bad dream and a nightmare and I do not want to keep seeing the same forced antipsychotics all through my life.
It is not possible for people who are not given antipsychotics to know what extreme circumstances people have to pass through when they are forced on such drugs and high antipsychotics for healthy people is one of the most cruel things you can do to someone. 
I would request all good Americans to please stop these mind control agencies from forcing antipsychotics on healthy people. Abusing intelligent people and forcing antipsychotics to hurt their brains is one of the least human thing you want to do to other good natured people. I would like to say again that if you could help me in my freedom, I would not let you down as a good American and as a good human being. I would live all my remaining life in a way that you would know that you made the right decision to help me in my freedom. I would always try to be a good human and try to be a very good friends with Americans and work for their rightful interests whenever I can. 

Amin
Topic Author

February 25th, 2018, 8:19 pm

Twenty years have passed since my mind control persecution started. Every year was the same that I would wish and hope that I might become free by the end of the year. Later in some recent years, some brain control agents mentioned that they wanted to control me till my death. I want to beg all good people that life under brain control is the last thing you ever want. When you are under brain control drugs, you would have extremely decreased consciousness and I would be hitting the doors and the corners all the time and it would be very difficult to explain things properly. So many times, I have seen my eye sight become poor when I was on drugs and later become very good when I am not on drugs other times. I continued to see sharply decreased consciousness and sheer unease in the brain when I was on a combo of antipsychotics and mind control drugs. I am a human being and I hope many good people would be ready to accept that. Unlike, most of the mind control agents who are mostly mediocres but bitterly want to continue to get tens of millions of dollars every year like they were getting until last year and do not want to lose the great opportunity to make very big money, I hope there are quite a large number of good people who would want my persecution to end forever and would be willing to make some effort for my freedom. I would request all good Americans and other good people across the world to please play any role they could possibly play to end my brain control persecution. Really if you could relate to me as a human and as someone who has done some good research and want to contribute to humanity and science and you would like me to continue that, please help me by making sure that I could live life as a good human with freedom from mind control. I would be obliged and indebted to all good people who would want to help me and end my difficulties due to mind control torture. I do not want to continue to live a subhuman life with decreased consciousness and therefore I would beg all Americans to please try to end my brain control persecution.

Amin
Topic Author

February 26th, 2018, 6:28 pm

Though many people would find it hard to believe but when you are on mind control drugs, it is very easy for mind control agents for do terrible feats to us that people would think are impossible. They can for example easily make you vomit involuntarily. It has happened to me several times. Once when I had taken in enough mind control drugs, they made my tongue stick out of my mouth and held it there for more than one hour. It was unbelievable, I could not take my tongue inside my mouth and close my mouth. Whatever I tried, I totally failed. The reason was that I had taken in very large dose of mind control chemicals in my food in a relative's house. 
I recall, another time, when I had inhaled a lot of mind control gas in my apartment, and I walked out to drive my car. Just a few minutes later after getting into the car, I felt that my eyesight was decreasing. I was almost totally blinded but I had enough sense to park the car on one side of the road. In a few moments, I was totally blinded and I had very little consciousness but I was able to lay my hands on a sweet drink lying on the other driving seat. I took the drink to my mouth and gulped it and all of a sudden I was able to start seeing again and I felt really better again. This was extremely frightening to be treated by mind control weapons like that. When they failed to retard me, they tried all sort of cruel and almost animal tactics that no human can knowingly do to anyone else.
I recall again that when I would sleep in air-conditioning during summers, there would always be gas coming out of the air-conditioners. This was always the case that there would be gas coming out of air-conditioners. I tried to end the torture to myself by sleeping in the open in the balcony with a fan to cool me. For more than seven years, it was my routine that I would sleep in the balcony outside in the open air and use a fan to save myself from the cruelty of gases. Sometimes, they would use light gases even with the fan but it would be far better than gases in air-conditioning. Though I would request my family to be better, they simply followed exactly what mind control agents wanted them to do. If I would openly talk about gases, they would be very quick to point out that it was a psychiatric disease. I still recall several years when there was electric shutdown due to lack of electricity, I would lay in the warm weather without even the air of the fan in the open sweating like anything but this was something I had to endure to be safe from gas in the air-conditioners. Similarly, I would never use the air-conditioners of my car however warm it would be. Most people would know that temperatures in America and Europe are not that high in the summer nights as we have in Pakistan.
Really there are a lot of torture stories spread over past two years that I never told anyone. But now I hope that people would be more understanding and more kind towards me and try to help me get my freedom. My only hope is that a lot of good people could ask mind control agencies to stop my persecution and let me live a life of freedom just like other human beings.
I would request people to be sympathetic and thoughtful towards me. I have truly suffered over past twenty years and have had enough torture and trauma. However suffering I have seen has made me more thoughtful and kind towards others and I cannot even possibly see myself in a role that would ever hurt any human. To hurt a human would be the last thing I would ever want to do and I request people to feel the same way towards me.

Amin
Topic Author

February 27th, 2018, 8:14 pm

Though agents of mind control agencies might be portraying me like a monster in this world, I would like to tell people that I am a quite different and quite a kind-hearted individual. I still recall when I was recovering from drug induced jaundice in the very early years of my persecution, I would be lying on the bed and some ants would be walking around on the same bed in the summers and I would carefully pick them from the bed and put them on the floor and I would be very careful to not harm them. Even to this day, whenever I see ants around me, I am very careful to not hurt them. 
Similarly, I do not want to go against things in my religion but I would never go out to see how they sacrifice the animals on Eid-ul-Adhah. I have not seen the animals being sacrificed for more than past fifteen years though it is a ritual many in the family like to see. I do not want to say that these things in the religion are a bit cruel but I just try to stay away from them.
Similarly when people are fighting somewhere and I know that I cannot stop them, I just try to walk away from the scene to not have to see them talking loudly or having a very loud argument.
When I walk in the evening everyday, I make it a point that I greet everyone passing by and it is a very good feeling when they respond back.
I want to tell people that I am really not a bad guy or someone who likes to think wrong of anyone. I wish good for everyone who comes across and try to be helpful whenever I can. 
I do not consider myself a Muslim first and think of myself as a human first. If I were in United States, I would be a staunch democrat.
Please do not consider me a monster or something, I really am not.

outrun

February 27th, 2018, 9:07 pm

Those a kind words Amin, I wish you all the best.

Amin
Topic Author

February 28th, 2018, 10:14 am

Thank you outrun for your good wishes.

Amin
Topic Author

March 1st, 2018, 10:59 am

This is an old post I had written more than five years ago.
Wars are different and are evil. Though it does become important to defend oneself. My patriotism is not against any other country. India is usually considered our enemy in Pakistan, but I think we should have very cordial relationships with them. Though I do fear that hardliners in them might threaten our country sometime.

We are a poor country and if we do not work hard, we will remain poor. If we do not put our house in order, nobody else will.

My writings against America are an exception and have nothing to do with my patriotism. It may have something to do with insults I had to take due to my sub-human treatment. Otherwise, it was just another country to me.

It will be hard for many of you to believe that when my persecution reached its peak around 2003, I used to ask them innocently that your country is not like that. I learnt good things there. But they simply increased torture. Slowly my impression of America that I had learnt at universities gave away and I learnt some other realities we do not learn at good schools. Prior to 2005, I never wrote against America.
Many people will not believe this so easily but I would say this regularly to mind control agents in 2003 that they are not behaving like Americans as I knew and my image of Americans was not so ugly as the things they were doing. I would ask them to act like so many good Americans I had come across in my life there. I had no hesitation to admit that I learnt a lot of good things about humanity from my experience when I was a student in United States.

Amin
Topic Author

March 2nd, 2018, 2:01 pm

I had told friends that for most of the past twenty years, I was given very high dosage of antipsychotics. It was mostly corrupt generals in Pakistan army who would approach psychiatrists and ask them to force extremely high dosage of antipsychotics even though I was very healthy. In Pakistan, you can make even the most unlikely things happen when you bribe corrupt generals in Pakistan army and American mind control agencies bribe them with tens of millions of dollars so that they can continue mind control practice of innocent Pakistanis and the generals do not want to lose this opportunity of minting big money. Several times mind control agents would sometimes tell me that Paksitani generals would become extremely worried when they are told that Americans would discontinue mind control practices in Pakistan since their source of huge bribes of the kind that nobody in Pakistan can ever pay them would die forever and they would assure the mind control agents of their full cooperation  so that they can continue to get large bribes.
Even now I am forced on 300mg of  Clozapine, 3mg or resperidone and it is totally impossible for me to work normally when I am forced on such a huge amount of antipsychotics. The doctor never interviews me at all about my condition and is not interested in any such thing even when I try to tell him something about myself. The doctor is also a serving medical officer in Pakistan army. 
My only hope is to be able to describe my condition to good people across the world and they might be able to influence the mind control agencies in United States to stop my persecution since my attempts at earning sympathies with my Pakistanai fellows always failed even though I am totally innocent in every regard. Whenever some general or someone influential asks the person coming across me to stop cooperating, nobody is ready to be sympathetic with me after that. In a primitive society in which I live, there are very few people who have the courage to go against the wind and who are ready to show someone sympathies when they know it would get them into possible trouble.
I beg everyone that I have been forced on very high doses of antipsychotics for such a long time and now I am forty four years old and it is very difficult for me to be able to take such high dosages and be able to live a normal life. I request every good human to please do anything you could to help alleviate my suffering. It is very hard for me to assure people but the truth is that I am innocent and I have been persecuted and tortured only because of my talent. If you could help me in any way, I will always be truly thankful to you.

Amin
Topic Author

March 2nd, 2018, 2:23 pm

"Several times mind control agents would sometimes tell me that Paksitani generals would become extremely worried when they are told that Americans would discontinue mind control practices in Pakistan". 
This is an excerpt from previous post. Mind control agents comment or even sometimes discuss things with me using voice to skull technology. They do this to a large number of brain control targets across the world. I was reading somewhere that there are more than hundred patents of various variants of "voice to skull" technology. You can very easily project sound in so many different ways to some target's brain when it is inaudible to ears of people around him. 

Amin
Topic Author

March 3rd, 2018, 11:30 am

I went outside my house around noon for a few hours and when I came back, I was totally surprised that skype was open while I had not used/started it for several weeks. There were also some sites open on the browser I had not opened. I had left the computer in sleep mode. Everybody at home told me that nobody had touched my computer.

Amin
Topic Author

March 3rd, 2018, 3:09 pm

I have decided to keep a daily chronicle consisting of what I did, what were my major thoughts and motivations behind actions and other important things of the day. I think it would help people understand how people under brain control have to pass their time with great difficulty and how they cope with it.
I would not take anybody's name in these chronicles.
Though I still think I am a bit more lucky among brain control targets to be able to do organized activity because mind control agents are mostly able to re-wire the brains of most targets something that deeply influences their behavior in a very negative way. Brain control agents try to affect the ways in which targets communicate with rest of the community around in a very negative way. This has also happened to me at times but in a very limited fashion. I would like to tell the friends that throughout my school and later in university life I was one of the nicest guy around. For example in my high school, I would be someone who would remain reserved, was not extremely good at sports and did very good at my studies and everyone would be nice to me as well. This respect with which I treated everyone and also the pattern that everybody would also reciprocate by being nice continued during the university life. However, some very few times I have used expletives and foul language in my "conversation with brain control agents" and I know I would never use such a language with anyone and I know they were trying to wire my brain in a negative way. I have however kept enough of my brain outside of their control to be able to shudder at myself how negative I was with the result that I would not repeat such things again. I still believe that I have not been disrespectful to anyone who ever came across me with possibly one notable exception when I was a student in United States and I was already half year through my mind control persecution when I was mildly disrespectful to a professor and interestingly I never used a foul language again with one notable exception on this forum when I talked about someone who motivated my persecution. I think both exceptions relate to the same person. Though at this stage in my life, I have absolutely no hard feelings. I just thing it was meant to be this way and I should try to have a better future for myself and any others I can. All other exceptions of losing calm are in my conversation with mind control agents and not with any humans around me. Sorry, but I strayed away from the point and what I was trying to say is that mostly I would be very nice to everyone but I know that there are times when people could lose their sanity and use poor and bad conversation and this can be triggered quite often in some target people especially when significant parts of their brain get known to mind control agents. If you are wise, you must never judge a person they behave when they are on brain control chemicals and when they are under active brain control effort especially if you know about it. I strongly believe that this re-wiring of the brains of target people is not permanent and that is one reason that many brain control targets have to be kept in active control by mind control agents and once these mind control agents leave their target , the natural behavior of the targets would emerge again. On some mind control forums, when I sometimes see poor writings with expletives, I know these people have been actively rewired by mind control agents with great success. To cut the story short, I consider myself relatively lucky as compared to other mind control targets so as to pass through a lot of mind control experiences  and still be able to rationally reflect at the 'cause and effect' of what was happening and analytically understand it. And I think it would be interesting to share it with several friends.
Ok, I got up at eleven, checked my email and decided to go out for a drive after having a glass of fresh orange and carrot juice. For the drive, I decided to take Islamabad Expressway. On the way, I also took a can of sugar-free 'monster' energy drink. Later, I had a zinger burger from a Rahat Bakery in outskirts of Rawalpindi. I kept on thinking what I should do to get out of this negative patch in my life especially when American agencies are cutting all my sources of income by forcing various parties I come across to not do any business with my firm. As I know myself, I am not money-centric but I would still want to have a comfortable life free from all these problems forced on me. I kept having all sort of vague thoughts that I would write on Wilmott appealing to so many learned professors in good universities that I would love to do PhD with them and even continue as post-doc only if they could possibly help me get my freedom. Later I just dismissed these ideas thinking nobody on Wilmott ever writes any such thing on my blog. I know every one there knows about reality of my persecution but they are so all used to remaining quiet. Some lines of thoughts continued that may be I should try to approach someone for a job mentioning I am doing research on algorithmic trading on a few seconds to minutes scale with my own interesting ideas about intelligently switching between mean-reversion strategies and when to follow trend or momentum strategies. I continued my thoughts thinking that may be I should just do a PhD and sell some interesting programs to some money manager in the mean time for some decent money. All along I continued to propose and dispose my thoughts on similar lines. I then made the resolve that it is most important for me to write on my blog on a daily basis and as long as I would continue to get misunderstood, my misery would certainly continue.
After about three and a half hour I came back home in Islamabad.
Using an electric shaver, I cut my hair. I always like short hair. Ok, this is very interesting when somebody is on mind control, they should keep their hair and nails as short as possible. I get immense relief and feel especially upbeat when I cut my hair. May be that is one reason that I have been able to write a relatively long post. I later talked to my sister on phone who had gone to Lahore yesterday and whom with I am living these days. I had cut my hair and after calling her I felt that I loved my family despite so many bad things like forced drugging they had done to me. I continued to think why they did it? May be because my father who had worked all his life in a small town was so shocked and was in a sheer disbelief when American agencies approached him. In most of these places, it is considered sheer luck just to be able to get into America and when somebody is told that he could be given anything he liked after it, he would probably lose most of his sanity. I then told myself that it does not matter I just want to love him but I would still want to live independently and be able to make my decisions independently. I then recalled an indian song that says "Be careful lest you lose goodness and good manners." For Indians and Pakistanis, the song is "Jo rah chuni to nay" and the words I like the most are "Dekh kahin dheeraj chooth na jai" I interpret these lines that you have to be very careful all along your life in following good manners and there will be times when you would stumble but you have to be very careful about what you are doing. When brain control agents try to wire me into a bad mood, I would simply laugh and tell them that extremely beautiful women are ready to be taken by them.
Ok, I am tired of writing and I will continue the chronicle tomorrow. 

ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On