SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

March 16th, 2018, 7:43 pm

Amin wrote:
When I went to psychiatrist N?s psychiatric facility on 27th April, I was sitting at the sofa and was waiting for the meeting with the psychiatrist N. About six people came to me and forcefully gave me an injection and starting beating me. They literally continued to beat me and I continued to beg them to stop. They were very violent with all sort of slaps and blows on my face as I was sitting and they were standing. The beating lasted for more than twenty minutes and then they tied my hands and legs very tightly and put me on a bed and gave me another injection. I continued to ask them to loosen the knots but they continued to make fun of me. I was totally surprised since Dr. N had behaved very nicely in the previous meeting held at 20th with my mother and myself and I was sure she would declare me mentally sane on this meeting. After I was kept tied for about half an hour, a new guard came and opened my hands and legs and said that they would keep me at the facility for three days. The next day my medication in the form of pills started and I was also given two more injections. I was given about nine pills at night and about eight pills in the morning. I was still not given the opportunity to meet the psychiatrist N, and I was told several different things by different people including that psychiatrist N had gone to America, and she had gone to Islamabad. About three days into my treatment, I saw through the glass walls that psychiatrist N was interviewing her clients in her office. When I mentioned it to the staff, I was surprised that next day psychiatrist N had the glass walls treated and it was made dull so nobody could see through the glass but psychiatrist N still did not see me. After seven days, I was asked to meet psychiatrist N, and she said that she was unaware of the beating as she was in a meeting something that nobody could ever believe in their wildest imaginative parts of the brain. Psychiatrist N also assured me that I had no schizophrenia but it was a case of some mania. I was very surprised since I was not doing anything including my work very seriously in those days. I was just haphazardly devoting time to various activities. I am also known as the coldest person in house and I also have good relations with everyone while everyone else has some serious fights with others in our family. Psychiatrist N had to concoct some excuses to give me very large doses of medicine. Her staff continued to say that we are giving you drugs so that the effect of other drugs given to you by previous psychiatrists decreases while psychiatrist N had prescribed more antipsychotics of any other doctor I ever had before. I would write the details of drugs in a later post.Another acute problem I am facing is that my computers were taken in custody by the psychiatrist N?s staff and the computers that were working better with less gadgets on them remained in custody and they installed more devices on them to change my work and create problems for my research. I would request Americans that I have been sharing my research with everyone previously and I could have made large money out of some of that research but I still decided to distribute everything freely and this was the case even ten years ago when I had made Libor Market Model web and I had freely distributed my programs. I would request Americans to press upon their government to not change my programs and let me continue with my research. This is one activity that I would request Americans to ask their government to refrain from. If any American could help me with this, I would be very thankful to them and consider it their great deed for me. I would request American government again to not change my programs in anyway. I will be thankful to you guys if you could do this for me.They also continue to use gases on me and the gases settle on the body and when I Take a shower almost everyday, the water that comes off the body is dark black. I would again request Americans to ask their government to avoid the use of gases and let me live a natural life as a human. Again I will make this appeal to Americans, I am not a bad human and I do not wish anything wrong to your nation. I have used very different language here but that is mainly because I started to lose control after sixteen years of persecution. For about ten years into my persecution, I had not even told people at Wilmott about my persecution at all and I just thought that this bad patch of my life would simply just pass away. Most good humans would realize that this is not the fate of any human(especially the good ones) to be treated like this ever. Please help stop this activity if you can.

This is also an old post relevant to previous post in this thread. Here I have described the beating in a bit more detail. I have also requested Americans in this post to be more human to me. I did not notice this post when I wrote the previous post in this thread but I am copying it for its relevance to previous post. 

Amin
Topic Author

March 18th, 2018, 10:47 am

I have previously tried to tell people that I am a person who does not want to hurt anyone ever. I always try to be kind to others and I am not a muslim fanatic at all and I have always denounced and condemned all acts of terrorism by fanatic muslims. In order to provoke me to say something wrong, somebody posted a cartoon by Charlie Hebdo on my thread here: https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=180
I copy my response:

Amin:I do not like to say anything against Charlie Hebdo. If they had made these cartoons without any motives I would have said something politely to show some displeasure but after fanatics killed a lot of innocent people there, I am totally shut up to say anything that would ever hurt anyone at Charlie Hebdo.

Here on a later page in post 201 written in 2015, I have tried to explain my beliefs in slightly more detail.

Amin:Sorry Tagoma, I have not been following a lot of major issues and events. I did not know the meanings and connotations of Je suis Charlie. I had just briefly read about what was happening in those days as I was really busy with my research work then. I totally agree with the meanings and connotations.  Few comments are in order though. I really do not follow mainstream(dogmatic and childish) muslim line in many countries. As I understand the life of my Prophet, he would actually have forgiven everyone like Charlie without any ill will or bad feelings. Some Christians might understand what I am saying as this is how they think of Jesus(totally forgiving of everyone including his enemies). Dogmatic Muslims today are totally opposed to spirit of his teachings as his message was exactly the same as that of (original message of) Jesus that you should love your fellow people.

I was never a dogmatic or hard-liner muslim and I was solely targeted because of my talent. If you can, please, do something to end my inhuman and cruel persecution. I have said before if you could help end my persecution, you will always know in the future that you did exactly the right thing to a good human.

Amin
Topic Author

March 19th, 2018, 8:13 pm

I woke up late today at around eleven. I had some food at home and started working on the algorithm to calculate the expansion of SDEs to higher orders. I had almost written the algorithm in past two days and started coding it in mathematica. I had been able to get good water for past two days and therefore I was feeling better and was able to concentrate more carefully. I continued to work in the evening and missed my evening walk. In the evening I posted the mathematica code on technical forum. After posting the code, I went out in my car and bought some water from sixth road in Rawalpinidi. I was extremely sure that water would be good. When I came back home and drank water, I realized that water was not good. I had bought water a few days ago from another place close to sixth road so they had covered the area and drugged the water already before I went there today. I was surprised and felt bad that they had started to drug water in area a little bit further from Islamabad. I decided to drink smaller amounts of water to feel alright. After coming back to home, I looked my Wilmott post more carefully. I noticed that I had made small mistakes in the final three lines of code. These were the lines I had completed a few minutes before writing the post and I had not very carefully checked them and I had thought they are good. So I changed the posted code again slightly and corrected the mistakes. I later played around on the paper and realized that there could be a very simple formula for variance of the hermite polynomials and I did not have to use symbolic computing and integrations for that. I verified it and made a new post on technical forum with the changed code. I also realized that it would be very simple to make changes to the program and write it in matlab and I decided to write the same code in matlab and post it tomorrow. Another thing I noticed all day and before was that my family was being better and nicer with me for past two to three days which gave me the impression that they are not extremely worried about detaining me again very soon. But I was still a bit worried since it was becoming difficult to find good water on many days. When I bought water I was very sure that it would be good and I never checked it by drinking otherwise I could have tried to get some good water elsewhere on my way back but when I drank it after reaching home, I realized that I have bought not so good water. Ok friends, please wish me luck that I become free from persecution and torture with mind control weapons sometime soon. Many many times I feel that I will truly enjoy my life after that and bitterly look forward to that. Thank you.

Amin
Topic Author

March 20th, 2018, 8:16 pm

I woke up late today again a little earlier than eleven. I had food at home and went out on my car. I could not get good water yesterday and I was able to buy some good water when I went out. I just bought two 1.5 litre bottles since I knew that I would go for a walk in the evening and any extra bottles that I would not be able to drink and would have to leave at home would most likely not remain good. It was a good weather and sky was overcast and I went for my walk earlier at around 2:00 pm. During the walk, I realized how consistently having food was sometimes decreasing my consciousness and awareness of surroundings. Though there would mostly be drugs in the food that I take at home, and I would not feel alright many times, I still made it a point for more than  a week to eat at home since everybody at home was making it an issue and I did not want to give my family even any excuses to detain me. When I came back from the walk, I started working on writing the algorithm in matlab. It was mostly easy but I found some problems with speed when I added random numbers to symbolic expression and there were serious problems with speed. After doing most of the basic work, I went out on my car again around 7:30 pm. Luckily, I was able to get good water. When I came home, I found a way around the problem I was facing with speed in matlab but I had to write the hermite polynomials with hand which was not a big issue. I ran some simulations with lognormal model. Of course, we have a closed form formula and simulation for lognormal model but I considered it a good initial check. For the lognormal model, I was able to take a simulation time step of a year with hundred percent vol and 20% drift by taking expansion to eighth order. I played around with these simulations in matlab and compared the graphs with exact formulas. I was thinking that I would post the new program on technical forum in a day. I wanted to try other SDEs but I left most of the work and decided to do it tomorrow. I will be sleeping now. 

Amin
Topic Author

March 21st, 2018, 3:03 pm

I am writing earlier today because I have enough clarity at the moment and I may not be able to write today's post if I decide to write it before sleeping once it is too late. Today, I woke up around ten. I was not feeling upbeat when I woke up. On many days, I strongly miss the peace and clarity all of us have when we have a deep and long sleep. I was scheduled to talk to a prospective foreign client at 12:30 today and I decided to not have food before that from the fear that I Would not be perfectly alert and might leave a not so good impression in that case. I had good water from yesterday so I felt better when I drank a lot of water. I talked to the foreign contact and he mentioned that he wanted an excel program covering many risk management aspects like VAR etc. I convinced my contact that it would be quite easy and our conversation ended at a good note and I felt relieved that I could talk fluidly and be able to clearly convey the ideas which might not have been possible if I had already taken contaminated food in the morning. After the phone conversation, I went down to kitchen to have food. My sister insisted that I eat in the living room and I agreed and ate in the living room. I felt that food was not very drugged and I felt better about it. But once I came back upstairs in my room, and drank water, I realized that water was not good. I realized that the guy who worked in my sister's house had gone upstairs when I was eating in the living room and had contaminated water.
Overall I have the feeling that there is some pressure on mind control agents to be a bit better and be more human but they are trying to gain time at the present moment so that they would start their tactics again when the whole thing goes out of limelight and attention and people stop actively following the matter. They are becoming somewhat better for now but they are trying to buy time and therefore they want to keep most control to be able to restart actively persecuting me by detaining, drugs and similar other means.
I did some work on my matlab program after 2:00 and later went out in my car and was able to get good water again and I bought a few 1.5 liter bottles. I came back home and restarted working on matlab program. Later in the evening, I shaved my beard which had grown enough for more than past two weeks. I went out again in the evening in my car to buy more water so that I could continue to drink out into the day tomorrow. I wrote this post after that. Ok, many friends would question how I know about good or bad water. When water is not good, my veins that go into the brain from the sides of the head start throbbing and I feel uneasy and also feel slight pain in sides of my head and also there is decreased consciousness and lack of alertness/awareness of surroundings but good water is, as a rule refreshing, and if I have had contaminated food and then I drink good water, the effect of bad food decreases and I feel better. When I have good water, I drink quite a lot of it and sometimes, I would even drink more than ten litres in 24 hours. 

Amin
Topic Author

March 21st, 2018, 6:33 pm

Here is an old post that recalls several events of torture and cruel treatment over some of the past twenty years. I am writing it for friends and want to request them to please do something, if they can, to save me from further cruelty and inhuman torture in the future.

Amin:Since many members of this forum have insisted on psychological treatment, I will like to mention many things here today that I never wrote on this forum ever before. I will try to be very very frank and open. I will not mention names of psychiatrists but would use random letters for their names. I will leave it to the readers to decide based on their own knowledge, goodness and degree of humanity whether any human ever deserves to be treated like this.I would, however, make a two point statement at the start. 1. My family has been acting with malevolence for past sixteen years. 2. Psychiatrists who treated me acted in a very unprofessional way.I will now state a lot of facts and incidents that actually happened in past sixteen years but I will not speculate about anybody's motives. I will request the reader to analyze the stated facts on their own and make a decision whether my assertions are true or not.When I came back to Pakistan from America, in 1999, eight persons came to my uncle's home in Lahore, tied my hands and legs, gave me several injections and made me drink a thick jelly like liquid in a bowl. I had not seen any psychiatrist at all when it happened. After I had swallowed the thick liquid, I started to shiver, and this shivering continued for about 48 hours. I could not sleep at night but I can recall very clearly that I continued to shiver. The next day, I was taken to a different city Rawalpinidi and I was asked to meet a psychiatrist in CMH (Pakistan Army's hospital). When I met the psychiatrist, I was in such a weak condition that I had to make a sheer effort to lift my eyelids. It was very difficult for me to open the eyes. The psychiatrist never really interviewed me much about what happened and started giving me psychiatric medicine. Though I can clearly recall that time, I had no mental strength to fluently reason and sy anything about my sanity. Later, I was taken to my sister's home where I was allowed to go out of the home freely after a few days. I left the home and was walking towards Saddar, and I saw a Military building mentioning it was GHQ. I Walked in and casually told that I wanted to meet Pervaiz Musharraf who was army chief. An army car came and took me to a close by army installation and the CO (Commanding Officer) there quizzed me. I told him everything frankly and told him that I was living with my sister and my brother-in-law was in Army. The CO called my brother-in-law and he took me home. However my family did not allow me to go out of the home after that. There was armed guard stationed on the door of my sister's home and would force me to stay inside. My brother-in-law also told my mother that army had told him that they would  ask several intelligence personnel in plain clothes to follow wherever I would go. I would like to ask the readers this question whether my forced confinement was justified just because I talked to a CO in army. I think this cannot be easily explained.I was also kept in the hospital for two weeks and two armed guard stood at the gate only to take care of me and told me that chief has sent us to make sure nobody gives you any wrong medicine.After a few weeks, I went to my home at Kot Addu where an armed guard remained at the gate to stop me from leaving the house. The locks of my room were reversed and could be locked from outside and I was locked every night for six months.I was put on extremely heavy medication and I had drug-induced jaundice after six months. I was taken to the same psychiatrist who asked for stopping some medication and gave an alternate medication that did not metabolise through the liver. I was also put on treatment to improve my liver. Jaundice was so extreme that I could not sleep at night for two months due to severe itching. The doctor for the liver asked my family to really stop all medication but my sister insisted that I must continue the medication that did not metabolise through the liver. Jaundice was not getting better until I started getting several glucose drips everyday for more than a month and then things started getting better. My family promised that they would never give me any drugs ever. I really believed what they said.I started moving freely in Kot Addu and resumed work on my thesis research. My family did not like my moving freely very much. I had lived on my own previously all my life in various universities. One day I went to Multan to buy computer software that I needed for my research. My family did not like that. There was nothing wrong with this and I said something of the sort that I am not property of my father. My father and brothers snatched all money I had and tied me to a chair and also tied my legs and beat me. My mother was watching. There was enough noise and our immediate neighbors also started looking over the wall what was going inside our house. My family continued to suppress me for many days. I Asked them to let me go but they said that they wanted 50,000 dollars they had spent on my education. I said that I will pay in a few years but they said that they wanted their money at that time.I left my home after a few weeks and went to Lahore and started working at a software firm. I was living with a friend. After about a week my family came to the house I was living and gave me injections forcefully. I had not met a psychiatrist yet. I did see a psychiatrist next day who briefly interviewed me and said that he could never be my enemy and why would he ever do anything to hurt me. He put me on some medication. I was taken back to Kot Addu and again started living with my family. My family was better this time and after a few months, they allowed me to go back to Lahore where I started my thesis work again. My father gave me three thousand dollars and I went to Hong Kong where I tried to look for a job. I could not find a job and returned after two months. dot com bubble had burst. After spending only a week in our house at Kot Addu, my family started saying that you are not "working". You are not doing anything much. (I would like to mention that my other two brothers never really worked for more than six or seven years but nobody ever objected. When I got work later in 2003, I supported one of my brothers for more than five years who did not work in this period.) I ate strictly from our house at that time and did not eat anywhere else. After a week, my family mentioned that they wanted to take me to a psychiatrist in Rawalpindi. They gave me something in food and I have no memory of more than nine hours of travel to Rawalpindi. I also cannot recall anything I said to psychiatrist M. This is horrifying to this day since I vividly remember taking food before the journey and later getting into the car. I can recall almost every significant moment of my life but I do not know what happened there and I just recall that when I woke up I was lying on a bed at the psychiatrist M's facility and my memory restarted. I can recall everything after that. I have no memory whatsoever of being interviewed by Psychiatrist M. I was so week that many time I would defecate on the bed  and hospital staff would have to wash my bed. Anything like this never happened all my life before. Every second or third day, I would be taken to a different room where they would place a wood piece between my jaws and give me anesthesia. I did not know anything about what they did. Somebody later told me after a few months that they gave me electric shocks. Doctor never discussed any thing about it or told me what he was doing. I used to ask my mother I was perfectly fine and nothing of the sort was ever needed but my family continued to force medication. I was allowed to go home with very heavy medication and continued to visit Doctor M after every two weeks. Doctor M never talked to me about any psychiatric problems. He would put a headphone like device with wire winded on it and would ask my mother,"How is your son." Doctor M kept me on heavy medication for more than three years. I was always told that you were not taking interest in your work and that is why you needed to be treated and this treatment lasted for three years. It was very difficult for me to work on my thesis on such heavy medication but I slowly continued since I had done most work before I had left for Hong Kong. When my medication decreased, I could work better. My thesis was very good and author of a mathematical finance book had asked me that he would make me co-author if I could contribute my programs and code for his book. I did give some code for free and it was published in a book. I also made a website Libor Market Model web where some free code was given for download. There were more than ten unique visits to that web site per day for many years and a lot of people downloaded code and papers by others and my thesis. This started in year 2002.I found a job with a Japanese company from Pakistan since they liked my work and asked me to write professional programs for derivative pricing and hedging. I moved to Lahore again form Kot Addu and rented a good sized apartment and continued to work. Slowly my family also started moving to my apartment. My work was going very well but my family started to insist again that I needed to see a psychiatrist. My brother, my father and my mother had already shifted to that apartment. One morning when I woke up, four people entered my room and asked that I had to visit a psychiatrist with them. In the facility, I was given an injection, my medication started and the psychiatrist S  saw me after two days. Psychiatrist put me on heavy medication again despite that I was getting a very good salary and my reasoning was perfectly normal. I do not know why so heavy medication was needed. Doctor S continue to give me some drugs without my knowledge and without discussing with me. Doctor S would give me some drugs in a glucose drip every two/three days in operation theater. When I would be given the glucose drip, my blood pressure would start to fall and when half of the drip bottle would have gone into my blood, I would literally be unconscious and I would wake up several hours later in my room. I would shudder from fear as the day of this treatment would come closer and continued to beg psychiatrist S to stop this treatment. He said we are  giving you vitamins and vitamins are always harmless. He insisted that vitamins had to be given to me. He never told me what drugs he gave me that made me unconscious and never discussed it with me other than mentioning vitamins.My company asked me to come to Tokyo and did the necessary paperwork  but I resigned and decided to go back to Pakistan after a month. I came back to our house in Kot Addu where my father, mother and another guy gave me an injection, I fainted and I woke up at the basement of Doctor S's facility in Lahore. I continued to work and made some new models and when the company in Tokyo came to know about my new models, they asked me to start working with them again from Pakistan like I did before. Meanwhile Doctor S continued to give me very heavy medication. I started to get a salary of more than 5500 dollars per month and supported my mother and brother again and I incurred all their expenses. My father also borrowed more than sixty thousand dollars from me. I continued to ask Doctor S that my work was going well, and I was doing everything very sensibly so he should decrease the medication but he refused. I was earning handsome money and I decided to leave my family and go to Karachi. I drove to Karachi on my car. On arrival in Karachi my ATM card was disabled. I did have the check books with me so I continued to withdraw money. Police seriously harassed me in Karachi and After about three days, a police van stopped me and asked me to drive to Clifton police station where police blamed that my car, actually bought with my own money, was stolen. They forced me in a locker and a Police inspector slapped me violently several times. After several hours three navy jeeps came to police station and I was taken to a navy walled compound where I was locked again in a cellar for the night without any food or water. In the morning, I was taken outside and Four injections were forced on me by the intelligence personnel. I was forcefully sent back to Lahore with Doctor S where I remained in forced confinement for more than six months where drugs were forced on me and two injections were given daily.I would now digress to tell something about my early life and family. I went to one of the best boarding high schools in Pakistan where acceptance rate was one boy out of a hundred applicants at that time. We had four exams every year. Throughout my school life, I was among first four boys except only two times. My brothers also went to the same school but one of them was asked to leave due to academic problems after two years. The other brother managed to pass. My both brothers never worked. One of them started working with my father but they always fought. The other started working abroad only two years ago(2013). One of my married brothers who worked with my father had a fight with my father (2009). My father called me and asked me to pay no money to my brother. Two weeks later I heard the news that my brother had died. His body was brought to Lahore. I do not know about any poisons but I noticed that some people were talking strange about early death and poison. I also heard one of my sister say that he had taken poison. I was told he had a heart attack at 34 and most people did not believe. My brother was very aggressive and would take two knives, one in each hand and would walk in the house. This was when I was forced to live in Kot Addu. Everybody would lock in his room. I told my parents several time that if anybody needed treatment, it was my brother but my parents would laugh away. Whenever there was any fight in my family house, I would simply leave the house because I never liked or wanted to participate in their fights or loud arguments. I told my family several times that my brother needed some help but they never cared. He got divorced and left a daughter behind. He suicided. I wish my family had heeded my requests to treat him. When my brother died, I argued with my family that I am perfectly sane and I must be allowed to live a life without medication. My family agreed but said that they would give me drugs for six more months. My sister asked Dr. S to increase the number of injections from two per month to three per month. After six months, my family said that I must see another psychiatrist. My work was going very well. I was earning money. I Was paying for my mother and other brother's all expenses but they still wanted to continue drugging me. I was taken to psychiatrist R in Rawalpindi. Psychiatrist R gave me extreme medication and I would sleep for thirteen hours everyday. I argued with the doctor that I Was perfectly fine and these drugs do not let me work well and I remain mentally suppressed due to their effect but he continued. He said that I had good schizophrenia that I could work normally and make a handsome income (8500 dollars per month) and I could think rationally but I still had to be treated. He said that he had never come across a case of good schizophrenia before all his life.When I came back to Karachi from London, I wanted to live in Karachi and wanted to rented a house. I continued to call to my family two to three time everyday. My brother-in-law and his friends called me and posed as brokers interested in arranging housing for me over the phone and asked me to come to a thinly populated area. I asked the taxi driver to reach the place they mentioned. My brother-in-law started forcing me to go with him. I continued to ask him that we could talk and settle everything nicely but he was belligerent. They forced me off me feet on the road and tied both my hands and legs. He wanted to blindfold me in the car by putting a cover on my head but I forced my head against the roof of the car(my hands and legs were tied) and he could not blindfold me. They took me to a house in DHA Karachi and locked the main gate. Some people continued to come and go from the smaller gate. They gave me some injections and I would fall asleep. I would doze for about half an hour to hour and when I would wake up they would give me some other injection. One of the people there asked if I wanted them to arrange a dance party at night. In the afternoon they gave me some food to eat. While I was eating, a woman I never knew and never had seen before and all her breasts were exposed came and started eating in the same plate I was eating. I continued to answer what she said but did not do anything at all. They continued to give me injections and in the evening they gave me a final injection and I woke up at a psychiatrist's facility next day. Attendants at the hospital gave me an underwear and asked me to change my underwear. I was wearing two underwears. I removed one of the two underwears and wore their underwear(sorry for not using any other word) and came out of the bathroom. The attendants gave me several blows and said that I was trying to be smart with them. Doctor I did not interview me for several days and my heavy medication started again. I was threatened to comply. One of the other patients told me that some people took me out of my room unconscious at night and brought me back in the morning. I told Doctor I to make sure that nobody enters my room when I am sleeping but Doctor I would say that nobody would enter my room. I noticed that people continued to enter my room at night when I Was sleeping. After a lot of those incidents and protests, Doctor I changed his line and said that we really have to enter your room at night because of your safety. Doctor I kept me in his facility for more than nine months. He said that he would let me go out only if I live with my family in Lahore otherwise he will continue to detain me for possibly several years. I had to live with drug addicts and in a very very unprofessional environment. He allowed me to leave after about a year when I knew that there was no other way but to live with my family in Lahore.I am tired of writingand would continue in a day again.

Amin
Topic Author

March 22nd, 2018, 9:51 pm

It was a better day. I got up late again and left the home on my car. I bought some good water and came back home. I had my lunch at home after that. I did some work on matlab and checked how some good the distribution of SDEs could be replicated by the method I Worked on. I left for a walk at around 4:20 and walked for about one and a half hour. I went out on my car again after the walk and got some more water from a dhaba restaurant close to the blue area. They had probably used some germicide or something and when I checked water at home it had some smell of chemical coming from it and it was a bit difficult to drink it and I wondered how so many of the customers could drink that water at the restaurant. I again took my dinner at home and started working on my program. I thought more about what has to be done to work on a solid plan to solve the SDEs smoothly and perfectly and later wrote some comments in the technical forum.
Ok, I am copying an old post that would give most of the readers greater insight about the problems I faced over the years especially during the first ten years of my persecution.

I am posting some material here that I actively distributed on paper and electronic form when I was in Britain to appeal to people's humanity and try to expose the truth about my persecution. I always had the thesis that it was religious persecution but it had everything to do with religion of people persecuting me (because of their religious poison) since religion of other people was absolutely never an issue for me when I dealt with them. I am posting it after removing the name of university I attended and any other objectionable thing. I have kept the names of streets where I lived in London and have not removed them.
Here is the what I wrote four years ago. "I am a legal UK resident but Pakistani citizen who is being persecuted by UK secret services on orders of CIA due to my religious and national origin coupled with my talent and ability to succeed in financial markets. I have faced brutal, inhuman persecution by CIA spread over past thirteen years. I have been physically abused, forcefully drugged and put on mind altering and mind control drugs over past thirteen years in several countries. I have been "forcefully kidnapped and beaten" several times by state agencies bribed by CIA to intimidate me and stop my research work in Pakistan. Despite all adversity, I continued my research work in the field of financial derivative securities and made a successful financial software firm. I am known in mathematical finance community for my research. I would want to mention that I have faced very serious hardship and continued subjugation and persecution by CIA and I could have been extremely successful if I had not faced this persecution. You may not be willing to believe but I make the serious claim that they spent more than a hundred million dollars on my persecution. I would challenge you to verify this if you have sources in UK secret services. This persecution is spread over America, Japan, Hong Kong, UK and Pakistan. In UK this activity spread over different cities in UK so it is a national human rights abuse issue not confined to any single city. I am giving details of persecution and why this is happening. It would be truly abhorring for you to read that such an activity could ever take place in UK. I have been made a guinea pig for mind control experiments because of my religious and national affiliations and one of the major reasons is that CIA literally retards Muslims when they know their own American citizens will not be able to compete with the CIA's target victim in financial markets.I was a student in USA where I studied electrical engineering at (an American) University and economics and mathematical finance at (an American) University. I was very ambitious, worked very hard and really wanted to excel in life. But my crime was that I wanted to serve my country, Pakistan, and was always super-excited about serving my country and wanted it to be the most prosperous country in the world. One of my anti-Muslim professors at (an American University) told CIA about me and CIA circles did not like my zeal about my country and they were desperate to stop me. Since I was a very law-abiding citizen, they could never have done anything against me openly and according to law. So they started using neuro-electromagnetic weapons against me. They gave me drugs in my food systematically to alter my brain. I am a victim of neuro-electromagnetic weapons for a very long time now.Despite being on Voice to Skull, I continued to work and tried to excel. It is a story of human determination and hard work. I am known in mathematical finance community for my research. My SSRN author page is http://ssrn.com/author=435366 where you can look at some of my research papers. Several of my research papers are not in public domain.After several long years of persecution in different countries, I came to UK to set up my financial software firm in London. But in UK, I am again being targeted by neuro-electromagnetic weapons and major problem is that UK secret services are actively cooperating with CIA in my persecution. This is a very serious human rights issue. UK secret Services use special chemicals that go into food of everybody but are totally inert and harmless to people unless ionized by electromagnetic waves. The body of victims of neuro-electromagnetic weapons is kept charged by electromagnetic waves and these chemicals are used to alter the victim's brain. Again these chemicals are mixed in food of everybody to target some specific individuals. This may be hard for gullible people to believe but this is sheer science and utmost effort is made to keep this science secret from public so that nobody ever believes such activities. This makes victims who speak target of ridicule by gullible public. Especially the food stores on Cromwell Street , Earl's Court, Gloucester Street, High Street Kensington, North End road and West Kensington in London are hugely involved in this activity of my persecution though other stores are also a part of it to a lesser extent. This is also happening in areas close to circle line and district line. If you investigate food places in those areas especially or in some other areas of London, you will know the truth for sure. Any honest inquiry can easily bring out the truth. In fact you do not even need an inquiry, if you know some people well who work at food places in these or other adjoining areas in London, simply ask them and they would let you know that drugs are mixed in food of everybody. This is called mercilessly cornering an individual. Victim will have to eat somewhere. Large food chains in above mentioned and adjoining areas are also doing it and any "insider" will, for sure, tell you the truth. Even if you do not help to protect me, it will be good for you to know that agencies in your nation are involved in such mean, inhuman and hideous activities to corner, target and alter the brains of some specific individuals. If you work at a food place in London and secret services have approached you to drug the food, I am openly telling you that I am the target. This is happening at a huge scale.Neuro-electromagnetic weapons are weapons used to control, alter or damage the brains using electromagnetic waves, microwaves or ULF waves. The target is given food with chemicals that go into his brain. Some chemicals alter the brain systematically and some other ionize the brain. Different neurons in the brain are mapped for their functions using fast computers. Then the same neurons are stimulated to do the specific job by sending magnetic signals to the brain through electromagnetic waves and start controlling or altering the brain of the victim. American CIA does it very frequently because they have the best technology to deal with it and nobody sees electromagnetic waves passing through air so they always get away with it.In addition to persecution by neuro-electromagnetic weapons, devices are fitted on my computer that transmit data and alter my programs actively to hinder my research and development work. I disabled Bluetooth and wifi on motherboard of my laptop but still was able to see network activity and several suspicious programs running on my computer. Later I noticed that there were more than six hidden users on my laptop that had access to my laptop and had exclusive access to some files and I was unable to delete those DLLs and drivers that transmit data to other devices. I bought that laptop only a week ago and nobody else had used it in my presence. I have been facing persecution for a long time but not being able to run my programs gave me serious problems as that is what I do to earn money.Again I have never committed a crime and in my wildest dreams, do not want to commit any crime or harm to anyone. Why does the law not get me ? Simply because I am a very good human being. My only crime is that I love my country Pakistan and want it to be the best country in the world and CIA circles want to subjugate our countries forever. CIA people think they are gods and and they can play with anyone so raise your voice against them, please.Since you are an ardent supporter of human rights, I thought I should ask you for help. As Quran says," saving one innocent life is saving all humanity" I would request you to take some action to protect me. I am innocent and am being persecuted by CIA only because I could really excel and would serve my country which many people in CIA circles do not like.I would also be reporting to European Human rights Abuse Tribunal about my persecution. I would request you to come forward and investigate this incident of human rights violations by so called champions of human rights. Here are extremely brief and cursory details of my persecution.

PERSECUTION IN AMERICA WHERE IT STARTED

At the start of 1998, when I was a student at (an American) University, my persecution with neuro-electromagnetic weapons started. When I became the target, my mind was changed drastically. I would lose the meanings of words. I would sit in the library for several hours without grasping a single idea. I was stimulated to do things other than my studies. But I continued to work hard and started to do my financial research again. But CIA started to manipulate me more and more and some of my professors started to discourage and create problems for my research. I was again given drugs in my food several times to stop me from working and be able to use neuro- electromagnetic weapons on me and alter my brain and my research work was disrupted again. Several times I would become very sick after having food but I had no idea what was happening to me and who was doing it. I contacted officials of my university but they all stubbornly refused to help me. I want you to understand that it was a very painful time and I have just written very briefly about it.

PERSECUTION IN PAKISTAN
When times became really tough and I realized that I was facing government persecution and CIA was manipulating me and altering my brain, I decided to leave America and go to Pakistan. When I reached Pakistan, I suffered from the same cruelty of CIA dictating other third world nations what to do by generously bribing top officials. About ten people came to my home and gave me several injections and tied my hands and legs. I lost consciousness for one night. I did not know what was happening and could not even open my eyes. I had extremely severe shivering for two days and did not know what was happening. My family was manipulated and took me to a doctor of their choice in Pakistan Army and I was kept in house arrest with four soldiers of Pakistan Army, on CIA's orders, stopping me from leaving the house and I was locked in my room every night. This continued for six months. After six months, I got drug induced jaundice because of over-drugging. I could not sleep for more than two months because of severe itching of jaundice. I had blood marks all over my body because I could not resist itching. As I mentioned, I was repeatedly beaten by state agencies to intimidate me. State agencies, on instigation of CIA, repeatedly asked food places to drug my food for neuro-electromagnetic weapons to be effective. I have been forcefully kidnapped, beaten and drugged several times by state agencies in Pakistan generously bribed by CIA to intimidate me and stop my research work in Pakistan.I went through extreme torture over the years. They altered my brain again and again using mind altering drugs. I could not work for several years but came back with sheer determination to succeed. It was more difficult than can be described. I am giving some examples of torture I went through. These are just physical symptoms of torture. However true damage to brain cannot be described easily in terms of any physical problems we suffer. It is far deeper than others are ready to believe. People get retarded when CIA uses neuro-electromagnetic weapons and damage to intelligence and brain's capabilities cannot be measured by any physical standard and that is one reason that they use it and get away with it. Some of the following things happened in Pakistan and other in UK.

Voice to Skull
I am on Voice to Skull torture for more than six years now.

Sleep deprivation
I would be kept awake for several weeks in a row using neuro-electromagnetic weapons. Once this torture lasted for more than a month.

pain in bones and skull
They charge the skull, ears, cheekbones and all areas surrounding the brain using EM waves. Sometimes my skull would be so charged that I would have intense and sheer pain in my forehead, skull, cheekbones and ears. I could not resist but shout from intense pain. I would prefer death to such torture. Sometimes in my apartment, I would put on aluminium shield to protect myself from neuro-electromagnetic weapons. I would be asked by Voice to skull to take off the shield. I would refuse but then they would use directed energy on my head and I would shout with sheer unbearable pain and I would have to take off the shield. It is hard to describe the intensity of pain in words. There would be large wounds on my forehead due to this torture and people literally asked me if I had an accident. I can give names of people who noticed that and asked if I had an accident in London.

one-sidedness

After the torture started, I started to face the following one-sidedness problems due to mind control. This was never the case before the episode of mind control torture.
1. When I walk my one step is considerably larger than the other.
2. I see differently from both eyes. One eye has decent enough brilliance while the other sees only hazy images of the world around. I see things meaninglessly without registering any effect on my brain and without keeping anything I see in my memory.
3. When I raise my hands, one of my hands has a different feeling while the other hand is lifeless and has a different feeling. Sometimes when I talk half of my tongue resonates differently and the other half of my tongue resonates differently and One side of my head is always totally numb and feelingless.

GAS IN MY APARTMENT
Sometimes they would release gas in my apartment to charge my body because when we inhale gas, charge starts to get to the brain. The victim is charged by gas when they fail to drug the food of the victim. It would be almost impossible for me to breathe due to gas and I would just choke. My saliva would totally became dry. My mouth would start to taste of something bitter. I would spit with sheer effort after collecting saliva for several minutes, and my saliva would be dark yellow. Sometimes I would breathe with very serious difficulty due to gas in the air. To counter this, whenever this could be possible, I would sleep in open or next to window. This was extremely helpful.

blurred vision
They released several chemicals in my brain and it is unbelievable how colours in my eyes change. Sometimes there will be real but artificial brightness in colours and at other times there will be total dullness. Sometimes, it would be just blurred vision. At times I would have far-sightedness or near-sightedness. I see at least four different shades of same red or yellow colour at different times while seeing the same thing. Just changing perception of reality all the time. Many times, my vision is blurred for several weeks and I could just see vague images of things. For several long years I did not see colors in my eyes like I did all my life previously. This was because several neurotransmitters were taken out of my brain.

forced sexual arousal
There were times when I was forcefully sexually aroused. This is the greatest insult to any human being. I would have forced erection. I do not want to write much about it. But it is total human disgrace and was a quite frequent thing. Nazis wanted full control over me.

Tongue control
An example of extent of body control using neuro-electromagnetic weapons is something that occurred last year. They started to give me orders through voice to skull and when I refused to obey they told me that we would teach me a lesson. My tongue totally came out of my mouth and was held there for fifty minutes. My nostrils would tend to close and I would have serious difficulty breathing. It is ultimate insult for anyone to have been forced into a situation with total disgrace before others. Such things are hard for people to believe, but once our food is drugged and their desired chemicals go into the brain they can have any degree of control on our brain and movements. This is sheer science.

Pain and wounds in the ear
I put compressed cotton in my ears to not let EM waves go through my ears into the brain. It really helps in my situation. When I remove cotton my eye sight deteriorates dramatically and one side of my head becomes more numb. They charge cotton to make passage for EM waves. Due to very high charge my ears start to suffer from serious pain and sometimes there would be wounds on my ear and blood would literally seep through my ears due to high charge. When they charge cotton with EM waves I literally hear a pulsating sound in my ears.

Gas in Air conditioners:
Several times there was gas in Air Conditioners in my house. Whenever I would go into air conditioned rooms, my voice would change. Once there was so much gas that I started to feel extremely uneasy. Once, I just rushed out of my room, went out of my house and started to drive my car. But I had inhaled enough gas. After a bit of driving, I was extremely dizzy. I stopped driving and parked my car to one side of the road. After a bit I lost almost all consciousness. What was more disturbing that I really could not see anything at all. Light just went out of my eyes. I just struggled and there were some drinks on the other seat of my car and I drank one and I was much better and started to see again. After a bit I had some more food and was better. But painful thing was that such things started to happen every week. It would be impossible to believe but neuro-electromagnetic weapons are extremely potent and people who do not experience them just do not know such facts.I have written very briefly. Living under NEM control is extremely painful and everyday is a torture. I really had to struggle to find the decent success and again it is a story of human determination and desire to excel that all of us should have.The reality is more horrendous than most of the people think and are ready to believe in but if victims of persecution do not speak, there will be more and more state persecutions like it. "

Amin
Topic Author

March 24th, 2018, 8:47 pm

It was a relatively good day. I woke up a bit earlier around nine and had food at home and then I left for outside on my car. I drove around on Islamabad expressway and bought some good water. After a bit more than one hour, I came back home and started thinking about SDEs and their densities. Water was good so I could think more clearly and I was able to quickly alter the previous program and posted it on technical forum. I played around with SDEs and found out that when SDEs with quadratic variations in expansion integrals are expanded with the method using mathematics to high orders, the output is huge and it would be quite difficult to port it into C++ easily. However if one were just using mathematica, it would be quite easily possible to quickly substitute the values of various parameters in the expansion to get the output only in terms of hermite polynomials and numerical coefficients. But most people would prefer to use other languages.
Around 4:30, I left for my evening walk. After the walk, I did not go out since my sister had asked me to stay at home with the children. She wanted to go out with my other sister who had come from Lahore just two days ago. I was not able to get good water since I did not go outside and managed by drinking not too much of the home water. I continued to think further about Simulation of SDEs and their path integrals. I also thought about my paper on transition probabilities. When I wrote that paper, many things were very approximate and now most of the path integrals could be calculated on a large time-stepping lattice very quickly and very accurately. I recalled that I had taken a miniscule time step in my calculations and that is why it was taking larger time to solve the PDE and path integrals as it is. Now I could solve the PDE accurately with simple explicit calculations and possibly I could add other more accurate techniques to get good results. I also thought about variance reduction on lattice.
I did not make a post yesterday since I was feeling very tired and really wanted to sleep quickly and decided to skip writing my diary of yesterday. But I would like to point out that my previous post in which I have written about material that I was distributing in public in London and that copied and quoted post was written in 2010. Over the years I have become extremely mellow about blaming others about my persecution issue. I just think that it was destined to be this way. The way I feel now, I have no hard feelings about people in my old university and would love to make friends with them. But many times I do feel that I would truly love life if I could get my freedom now. But the idea of further torture, drugs and manipulation does give me grave fears about the future. I am forty four and it is difficult in this age to be able to easily bear huge drugs and other similar problems. Many people might not agree but if you are not rich that is not that big of a problem but if you have to live with anti-psychotics and mind control torture that is a far far greater problem and many times it would be difficult to just pass time. Things are bearable now but I am afraid they might turn for worse any time in the future though I do hope and pray for my freedom.

Amin
Topic Author

March 25th, 2018, 8:29 pm

It was again a better day. I woke up a bit before 10:30 and I did not have food at home and left the home on my car. It was Sunday so I just wanted to mostly relax and was not thinking about giving a lot of time to my work. I bought some water from Satellite town Rawalpindi. It was interesting since I went to a shop there and found a water brand there that was not mostly good in Islamabad. I decided to try other shops and walked out. I could not find a good brand and came back. When I came back, I realized that people working at the store were giving me too much attention and many of them came to help me while earlier nobody had cared. I did not make a big deal and bought water that had a manufacturing date of August 2017 and I knew for sure that this particular water brand at that time used to be good. When I checked water after reaching home, I realized that it was not good. I realized that there were some people of Pakistani intelligence agencies who were following me and they had reached the same shop where I bought water from returning back and they had drugged the water and that is why everybody was being so attentive when I reached back there.
After getting back home, I continued to think about how to write a good algorithm for computing the coefficients of hermite polynomials and I found many simple structures in the coefficients that could be easily exploited. At 4:30 I left for my evening walk but found that there was a hug crowd where I walk daily because people were celebrating kite-flying festival. I barely completed a round and came back. Shorter walk gave me sometime in the evening and I Went out again on my car and got some good water from a street restaurant where the owner was very nice to fill my 12 liter bottle with water. I thanked him and came back home after driving around for a bit. I drank a lot of water and I felt very good and I could think quite clearly and was able to do more work in thinking about the possible algorithm to easily compute the numerical coefficients without resorting to any special symbolic computing software. I did quite a bit of work on the algorithm and realized that if it could be worked out in C++, the whole algorithm would be super fast way of calculating the coefficients of hermite polynomials since it will mostly require multiplications only while the powers of the SDE variable could be simply calculated without any effort. I continued to work with the algorithm and would restart the work again tomorrow.

Amin
Topic Author

March 27th, 2018, 10:12 pm

It was another regular day. After I woke up I spent most of the time preparing documents for a small business opportunity that I had succeeded to get and also visited the bank. There was not much money involved but it was after quite a bit of time that I was making money. Over the past several years, there were dozens of occasions when people approached me for business or I approached them with initial success but nothing materialized since mind control agencies stopped people from doing business with my company. When I tried to search for work in Pakistan, Pakistan army and allied intelligence agencies strictly asked people to not give me any work opportunity. I strongly believe that both American and Pakistani intelligence agencies go to the level of threatening people in order for them to not give me any work or business opportunity. The way Pakistan Army and American intelligence agencies cooperate, Pakistani agencies always obey the orders of American counterparts. I would like to tell people that if I ever had any intention of wrongdoing, It would have been known right away. My emails, my phone calls, and any contacts I make with anyone are perfectly know to Pakistani and American agencies and there is nothing hidden from so many people but the only purpose of my persecution was to retard me. If I ever had anything wrong or bad to hurt anyone, it would have been known to everyone but anything of the sort never happened because I am a very good natured person who totally abhors the idea of hurting anyone. For many Americans what I am going to say would be very interesting. Pakistan Army, in the past, has gone to the extreme extent of drugging the whole Lahore city. Almost every beverage, every snack and so many of the street restaurants were thoroughly drugged. Such a huge operation would require thousands of people and though most of the people might not be willing to believe so easily, it did happen. There are extremely good relations between armies of Pakistan and USA despite what many Americans might have in their mind. Pakistan Army always fully cooperates with American mind control agencies in drugging the entire cities when American agencies ask them to do so since generals are given millions of dollars and they love such lucrative opportunities to make tens of millions of dollars. Now contrast this with life sentence of Shakeel Afridi in Pakistan, the guy who helped capture Osama Bin Laden, the greatest terrorist in the world. Shakeel Afridi was targeted due to pressure from Pakistan Army. Can people imagine that a guy who helped bring the greatest terrorist to his end and saved people of Unites States from grave terrorist threats in the future is in Jail. Donald Trump was promising American people that he would get Shakeel Afridi out of Jail but his talk has also fizzled and he does not mention the issue any more. Believe me, if American agencies seriously wanted Shakeel Afridi out of jail, Pakistan army would never be able to resist and would certainly have complied but American army is not serious about any such issue. Half the bribe of what they give to generals to drug the cities would have gotten Shakeel Afridi out of jail but American army strongly lacks seriousness about any such thing. Of course not my business, but this is so wrong to spend huge money to target good natured but talented humans with great cruelty but not spend money where they have a good cause. 
Ok after my evening walk, I went out for about an hour and then worked on the SDE density algorithm and that was all about it.It is too late and I will sleep now.

Amin
Topic Author

March 28th, 2018, 2:53 pm

I want to tell friends that if it were not involvement of Pakistan army, I could not have been so easily persecuted. I still remember it was probably 2006 and I was earning handsome money and I decided to leave my family and go to Karachi. I had more than fifty thousand dollars in savings and  I drove to Karachi on my car. On arrival in Karachi my ATM card was disabled by my bank. I did have the check books with me so I continued to withdraw money. Police seriously harassed me in Karachi and After about three days, a police van stopped me and asked me to drive to Clifton police station where police blamed that my car, actually bought with my own money, was stolen. They forced me in a locker and took me to a police inspector. He was very nice and said that if my car was not stolen, he would give me a letter so that I could show it to police and nobody would harass me after that. I came out of his office and but I was still in the police compound when the same Police inspector came out of his office and slapped me violently and said this guy thinks of himself as something after getting too much education. I Was totally shocked since a few minutes ago the same police officer was extremely nice. He detained me in a locker room. After several hours three navy jeeps came to police station and I was taken to a navy walled compound where I was locked again in a cellar for the night without any food or water. In the morning, I was taken outside and Four injections were forced on me by the navy intelligence personnel. Army officials said that this guy is schizophrenic and we simply want to hand him over to his guardian. I was forcefully sent back to Lahore where my family dropped me at the psychiatric facility of Doctor S. My car which was allegedly stolen was sent back to Lahore on a truck and I continued to use the same car till year 2010.  I was detained by Dr. S  and I remained in forced confinement for more than six months where drugs were forced on me and two injections were given daily for initial days and for more than a year Dr. S kept my dosage at two  injections per week which was later increased to three injections per week when he realized that two injections per week were not working. I still recall when in Karachi where police was harassing me at several places and once they said that they wanted to talk to my family and took my cell phone and talked on it to my brother in Lahore and my brother said about me," this guy talks intelligently and does things normally and you cannot tell but he is mad." 
In the meantime, I continued to work constantly for my employer who was based in Tokyo and we remained in Telephonic and internet contacts. He will send me assignments about derivatives valuation and risk management models to do and I would complete them and send him all the work over internet. My employer gave me a raise every year. I started in late 2003 at a salary of 2500 USD per month and when I resigned in 2010 and left for London when I got work visa, he was giving me 8500 USD per month and my salary was one reason that I qualified for UK work visa so easily. 
When I came to UK, I was so ecstatic because I had the impression that British are the most civilized people in the world and here nobody would ever let me face human rights abuses. But people still can recall how London was thoroughly drugged after I came there. I was shocked but I had enough savings to survive for six months. My only reason for remaining in UK was that I did not want to go back only to get detained by my family who would force all different sort of antipsychotics on me and I started travelling everywhere. I had already rented an apartment and it was probably in West Kensington in London and I still recall that Harrods was only twenty minutes walk from my apartment. I would go to Scotland every week and rent a taxi and travel around in mountain ranges and Loches. And on the way back or when I would be going there, I would either stay in York or Penrith in Lake district. I literally travelled to every large city in Britain several times. I even flied to Belfast once or probably twice. It was easier to get good food from random places when I would travel around randomly. When staying in Britain became greater torture, I simply decided to fly back to Pakistan. I was trying to go elsewhere in Europe and had applied for German visa which was rejected and I did not make any effort to get visa for any other country since I had realized that I would only get a rejection. I still recall that I was trying to get visa to North Korea and my only intention was to go just somewhere where I would be free from mind control torture. I still recall when I reached North Korean embassy in London, they simply closed the door on me and told me they did not want to see me there.
American mind control agencies had probably learnt the lesson that money in my hands was not a good thing when I continued to thwart their mind control efforts in London because I had enough money to move around and live on my own and after I came back to Pakistan, they strictly forced people to not give me a job or business. Obviously Pakistan Army and intelligence worked in unison with American mind control agencies to thwart my efforts to make money.
After I came back to Pakistan, I was living in Karachi for three weeks and I Was looking to rent an accommodation when my family plotted as estate agents and set a meeting with me and when I went there, they tied me and dropped me at a psychiatric facility where I was detained for ten months till the end of year 2011. I still recall that army personnel with guns would be deployed at floors where I would live in the hotels in Karachi before my family took control of me. The doctor who had detained me in Karachi threatened that he would detain me indefinitely if I did not go back to my family in Lahore. I continued to resist for several months but he was not willing to yield and I decided to go back to my family and doctor allowed me to leave only when my family came to take me from the hospital in Karachi. I still recall it was very early days of January 2012 when I came back to Lahore and started living again with my family and the whole vicious circle of persecution started another turn.
I have seen enough human cruelty and suffered enough trauma and torture. I still do not wish evil for any human and want to appeal to humanity of good people to please save me from further cruelty and torture and do something, if you can, to end my persecution. I am not a bad human and my own suffering over the decades has made me very sensitive to human suffering. Please treat me as a human and let me live with my human dignity.

Amin
Topic Author

March 29th, 2018, 6:08 pm

I want to tell friends that I continued to work on the program to find the solution to SDEs. But my programs are changed by the mind control agents. When I look under the network options, I see vEthernet (Default Switch 8) and there are eight icons from vEthernet default switch1 to default switch 8. When I would disable one icon, another vEthernet icon would appear. Then I could not disable them on my computer but if I would give a hard shut down by pressing the shut down button for twenty seconds, I realized that I could disable the icon again after the computer re-starts. But then after a few days, I lost the ability for hard shutdown and they installed some program on my computer and even if I press the power button for a minute, my computer shuts down through software.
Now I wanted to give final touches to my mathematica program and take the simple program to graphing the final results. I have already done all of the hard and difficult work and rest of the task is very easy. And I wrote very simple mathematica routine to evaluate the hermite polynomials and their coefficients to arbitrary order. It was all so simple but they started changing my programs and I would get all sort of bizarre outputs. I want to request friends and good Americans to please let me continue my research and please do not change my programs through their software that has more control of my computer than I have myself. I feel that mind control agents were encouraging some other people to take my research and publish the same results and say that they have used Ito-Taylor expansion method to prove the same results and present it as their own work. Now when I present my research in a friendly and algorithmic format, the mind control agents are extremely upset and use all sort of tactics to stop me from posting good code on internet. 
I again request good Americans to please stop these mind control agents from changing my programs and please ask them to at least freely let me do my research. 

Amin
Topic Author

March 29th, 2018, 8:33 pm

It was also another regular day. I woke up around eleven and went to the bank after that. The visit was quick and I came back home again and had food at home. I then started thinking about how to format the excel sheet that I wanted to use for the risk management project I was supposed to work on. I realized that it was a rather simple issue and also noticed that most of the things can easily be done by using excel's functionality instead of writing macros. I kept thinking about the format and went for evening walk a bit earlier than 5:00 PM. During the walk I thought of the algorithm to calculate coefficients of hermite polynomial without symbolic computing and this was also quite simple. After my walk, I worked for half an hour and coded the algorithm in mathematica and cross checked it and found that it was returning good results. I decided to complete the whole program later today so that final output could be graphed. After writing the hermite polynomial coefficient generating algorithm, I drove out on my car and was able to get good water again. After coming back, I again had my dinner at home and started working again on the algorithm so that I could complete the whole program today. But when I was working on the algorithm, there were all sort of strange problems with indices and for loops. I was extremely surprised since the remaining program was rather simple and it was extremely strange. I also noticed some abrupt changes in my mathematica note book. I realized that mind control agents were changing the program and its output at some places. Many people would not be willing to easily believe but this used to be a very frequent practice some years ago and when they would do something like altering the programs, I would feel extremely helpless since my research work is the only real meaningful thing in my life. In recent years, they never altered the programs frequently but still sometimes they would do it but it was rather rare. Due to my anguish, I made a post on the same thread to request people to stop using this practice of changing my programs.
Another thing I noticed after I came back from outside was interesting. My room is on the first floor in the house. There are stairs that go to the roof of the house and I knew that this was always the practice that door at the end of the stairs that leads to the roof was kept locked from inside but today when I just went up the stairs, I found that the door was locked from outside and anybody on the roof can open the door and come inside the house. There are also stairs on the back of the house that go to the roof but they are in the open and not inside the house. So I realized that somebody could go to the roof from outer stairs and come inside the house from the door that was locked form the roof and not from inside the house. I have lived here for more than nine months and I know that the door always used to be locked from inside and not from the roof. I also noticed that my family was slightly becoming a bit restless and edgy again. I felt that there was pressure from mind control agents on them and it seemed that they found it disturbing that I was again working intelligently again and I really felt that it was a very bad omen that they might do something wrong like giving more drugs or behaving in a bad fashion again.
Later I made a post on Wilmott technical forum and posted the part of code that I knew was good. I would be sleeping in about half an hour now. 

Amin
Topic Author

March 30th, 2018, 2:52 pm

I am writing my diary earlier because of the fear that I might miss it at night when I am about to sleep. I woke up around 11:00 AM and had food at home. I remained at home and watched a bit of TV and later at 1:30 PM, I went to the mosque for prayers since it was a Friday. I had taken my food at home before I left for prayers. I came back home around 2:00 PM and did a bit of work and later drove out for about an hour and also bought a 500 ml Coca Cola and drank it. After I came back home, my sister asked me if there was something wrong and why I locked my room at night for past two days. I told her that it was a normal thing and there was no huge deal to it. But he tried to give the impression that she was afraid that my disease was catching up again. She wanted to convince me that I should not lock my room at night. I continued to argue that it was a perfectly normal thing and there was no disease and I also told here that I have been eating regularly at home and everything was normal but she insisted that she was afraid that my disease was resurgent.
After the talk with her, I went out for my evening walk. It was still a good day to walk because temperature was not very high and it was a nice sunny day and I enjoyed the walk. During the walk, I tried to run and I was so happy that I could run for 10-20 meters easily. Ok, this is a long story. In early 2014, I used to sleep outside on the balcony of our house. It was better to sleepoutside since there would be no gases there and I could have a good sleep. My family, at that time, was being tense but they continued to tell me that they had no plans to detain me. One night, I Was lying on the cot and my mother came and asked me to accompany here inside the house. I walked towards her and all of a sudden I saw several men who had come to detain me and were hiding behind the wall. Probably my mother did not want them to treat me roughly where I was lying because people from four or five houses around could easily see what was going on and she might have been afraid for her reputation. I was totally shocked when I looked at the men who had come to take me with them. This balcony was about one and a half foot lower than the first floor and next to it was a wall that was further two feet lower. My gut reaction was that I could easily go from the balcony to the wall and then step down easily to the ground floor and once I get there I would see what to do furhter. It was just so instantaneous that when I tried to go down for the wall, I landed directly on the ground floor. And I broke my calcaneus bone and another bone in the mid of the right foot on which I had landed. Nobody showed any mercy because of the accident and I was taken to the mental facility where the doctor detained me. I had to remain on the wheel chair. After a few days, I visited a doctor who suggested that he would do an operation and put metal plates in my foot and it would be alright. I strictly refused since I had read on internet that such an operation can potentially become even larger problem for the rest of my life. I was kept detained for a few more than fifty days. Of course, I was kept on high antipsychotic medication and several injections were given to me after every fifteen days. I remained on the wheel chair during all this time and I did not allow anybody to operate my fractures. After two months, I started walking with a stick. IT was very very difficult and extremely painful at the start. After six months, I started walking without a stick but there was a huge limp in my walk. I had to get special padding in my shoes to be able to let me walk better. I continued to walk with a limp for several years. But now after four years, I could walk without a limp. Today, I was ecstatic when I realized that I could run for short distances though it was still a limpy run as I had to put pressure on the mid foot and I was not able to put pressure on the front of the foot. But I did realize that I might start running for more than a kilometer or two in about a year. I always used to run. I still recall that I would run for more than ten kilometers everyday when I was a student at Northwestern. It was not continuous and I would run regularly for six months and then not run for three or four months and then run again for five months and something like that. I also continued running in a similar fashion when I came to New York. I continued to run after 2003 when I came to Lahore and I recall that I would run at a slower speed for 25-30 minutes even when I was on very high antipsychotics. When I was on little drugs, I still recall that I could run easily for more than ten kilometres in less than an hour without getting short of breath. After multiple fracture in my right foot, I was afraid that I would never be able to run again. I still recall that I would have dreams in which I would be running for long distances and in the dreams, I would tell myself that this is not a dream and I am indeed running in reality. Again when I was able to run easily for twenty meters in my walk today, I did realize that I would be able to run easily after may be a year as the fractures get older and bones heal with time.
There was another thing that I Want to tell friends. When mind control agents project sound in the victim's brain, they have to work on controlling several neurotransmitters in the victim's brain. Sometimes they are more pre-occupied with controlling the neurotransmitters and blurt out things that they would not tell us otherwise but the victim could know that this might possibly be a truth and mind control agent has blurted it without thinking clearly. A few days ago, this mind control guy told me that they had tracked all of the people who had downloaded my paper on ODEs that I wrote at the start of last year. And they told people that they should find out solution to ODEs using my method, and when they have fond out solution to some ODE, they should just say that a certain function or expansion solves the particular ODE and simply publish it without giving me credit. Once the solution or expansion has been found by my method and it does satisfy the ODE, people could easily say that they have found the solution on their own and publish it as their genuine work. Ok, I am not blaming anyone here at all and I do hope that good people would never listen to such wrong and deceptive talk but it might sometimes turn to be a reality.
I would now go out on my car for about an hour and then start work on SDEs or the other risk management project at night. 

Amin
Topic Author

March 31st, 2018, 9:44 am

I want to say to Americans and other good people across the world that I have no hard feelings despite the difficult life I had to live. The world is too beautiful a place and it is a great pity if you could not live it with your right neurotransmitters. If I am given a choice between being very rich or having my own right neurotransmitters, I would never choose wealth. I have no great dreams or grand ambitions but I would like to do research for the rest of my life. Despite that I had to live an extremely difficult life, I do not want to make a big deal about it and would like to enjoy the rest of my one life that I have. If Americans decide to free me, they would not see any more of these stories about how I had to live in the past twenty years. I am very ready to unconditionally forgive every human who was ever involved in my persecution. I just do not want any more of misery and torture and just want to live a happy and beautiful life. I strongly hope that many good people will empathize with me and it is my request to every good human to please do something, if it is in your power, to let me get freedom from mind control.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...