SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

April 12th, 2018, 8:24 pm

I woke up around eleven today and tried to do some work. I was not feeling very well since I had a very bad sleep. I tried to do some work on the risk management project but I basically just wasted time. I then took a bit of time and made calculus notes for my nephew and tried to explain simple formulas. I then gave my notes to my sister who used WhatsApp to send them to my nephew. I later went to the bank and it took me little more than one hour before I came back home. I later went for my walk a bit earlier than five. Weather was very pleasant and I really enjoyed the walk. After the walk, I came back home and had my meal at home. I was feeling very very sick after the meal. I went out on my car and I bought some laxative tablets and took three tablets. I also got some good water from a street restaurant on Islamabad expressway. I also bought an energy drink and I felt a bit better after drinking the energy drink and sickening feeling again decreased a bit. By the time I reached back home again, I was feeling alright. 
I browsed around and also asked my nephew when he would be ready for today's math class and he told me that he would want to take the class at 11:30 PM my time. I waited but a bit after 11:30 he told me that he was busy and he could not take the class today and he would just look at the notes later. 
I spend some time brainstorming outside on the first floor balcony. I was also thinking that life could become extremely beautiful if I could get my freedom and I would like to properly restart my research in a professional setting. I would be sleeping in a little bit now. 

Amin
Topic Author

April 13th, 2018, 6:53 pm

I am writing this post not for my daily journal but to request Americans to ask the mind control agents to be a bit better with me. I got a very small risk management project but since these agents have control over my computer, they have resorted to ugly tactics like changing my programs. They are worried that even small amount of money that can possibly help me become slightly independent would hurt them and stop them from persecuting me. I have the project deadline in a few days. It is a very very simple project and there are no major issues but still they create all sort of problems because they have installed devices on my laptop and they change my programs at will. I continued to beg them to be a bit better and then in desperation, I decided to write a small post to request good Americans to ask them to not play such ugly tactics with me. Their worry is that if I have money, I will be more independent and it will be difficult for them to control me through my family. The project will pay me only 1500 dollars but mind control agents cannot even see just a little money in my hands and resort to ugly tactics. I will request everyone to please protest against mercilessly cornering good individuals who do not want to wrong or hurt anyone.

Amin
Topic Author

April 14th, 2018, 9:51 pm

I woke up at a little later than ten. I started working on my project. I was able to get my program to work after writing some code again. After working for more than one hour, I had some food at home and left the house on my car. I realized that I Was feeling very odd. Yesterday night was not a good time and I was feeling there was some gas in my room. It was not huge amount of gas like they used a year or two ago but there still was some gas in my room and it was very negatively affecting my senses. That was one reason that I continued to feel very odd and different even hours after I woke up. 
I spent about two hours outside driving and got a few drinks and I felt a bit better. I also got water from a random place that was good and then I came back home.
I skipped my evening walk and continued to try to complete the project and that is what I continued to do till now though I took a few breaks. But at the time of this writing, I feel pain in my head and there was also slight pain in my heart and also sickening feeling in my belly and I think most of these things are due to gas they continued release in my room all day. There was no gas till just a few days ago and but they have started to release gases again and it seems a very negative development. I hope they stop using gases and I will request everyone who reads it to protest against the use of gases as this is a very inhuman practice. Gases become very sickening but it is impossible to sleep outside here otherwise I would have tried to do that. I will be trying to sleep now. 

Amin
Topic Author

April 15th, 2018, 10:16 pm

I woke up after 1:00 PM. There was no gas last night especially when I woke up, I was feeling fresh and a bit better. I still recall and long for the days when I would sleep at 9:30 in the evening and wake up a bit after five in the morning and go for a walk in the morning just about one and a half year ago. Though I sleep late now and it is already three in the morning, I believe that another reason for longer sleep are the brain control chemicals that continue to go into my body through food and antipsychotic tablets. But it was a good development that last night there was no gas and I liked my sleep.
After waking up, I worked for an hour on my program, had some food at home and then left on my car. I got some good water and had some more food outside. Though my sleep was better, I was still feeling down and nothing seemed to help very much. I returned home in a little less than two hours and then started working again on my risk management program. I skipped my evening walk and basically continued to work on excel and also wasted a bit of time. There really was no other very special activity other than programming work I did.
During the day, I recalled and laughed at my naivette about things I did about ten years ago. I still recall that I looked up CIA's contact number of the wing responsible for operations in South Asia and talked to some representative. When I told him about my ordeal, he listened everything very carefully and then told me that he would contact other responsible people and tell me what to do after a day. Next day when I called him, he started making fun of me and made it very clear that there was no point in talking to him anymore. I also recall that I called some American senators but nothing was helpful at all. I forgot the names of senators I called but some mails might still possibly be in my mailbox. I also recall that when Barack Obama was a candidate for president, I joined a human rights group associated with his campaign which was named Human Rights leaders for Barack Obama. When I sent an email to other members in the group and told them about the torture I was facing, my email was blocked on the group and they blocked my privileges to email other members. Though I still recall that I was able to send one or possibly two emails later after I became a member of the group again with a different email. I also wrote blogs on my.barackobama.com but they were later removed despite that there was nothing offensive at all other requests to help me in my plight.
Ok, it is already late and I would just sleep now. 

Amin
Topic Author

April 16th, 2018, 7:57 pm

I woke up after twelve today and had my meal at home. After taking food, I went out on my car and drove around and also got some water. I remained outside for about two hours and then came back and starting working on the project. It was raining so I could not go out for walk and continued to work on my project. I remained at home and basically did not do anything other than programming. I completed FX sheet and sent it to the client and will have a net-meeting tomorrow to explain how the sheet works. I still have to complete the IR cash flows sheet and will take another two or three days to complete that. There was nothing very interesting today. And I will be sleeping now.

Amin
Topic Author

April 17th, 2018, 10:12 pm

I woke up a little earlier than ten. I had a phone meeting with a client to explain the risk management spreadsheet. I waited for the meeting and looked at the model. The phone and skype meeting started at 1:00 PM and lasted for one hour. The client asked me to make a few more changes in the spreadsheet. After the phone meeting, I had my lunch at home and then I went out on my car. I drove to Rawalpindi and since I had some free time at hand, I went to a workshop to replace the oil in engine of my car. I again skipped my evening walk. After coming back home, I worked on the SDEs project. I realized that every SDE can become unstable based on volatility, power exponent in volatility term and time. Every SDE has its own radius of convergence that could possibly go to many years. I believe that only the lognormal type SDEs could be expanded to arbitrary order, accuracy and time. I compared the CEV type diffusions with closed form formula and checked how well Ito-Taylor expansion could be used with various parameters. I continued to play around with the SDEs and that is probably the only significant thing I did in the evening. I will sleep now.

Amin
Topic Author

April 18th, 2018, 9:17 pm

I woke up at around eleven. I looked at my emails and found email comments from the client on the further work I needed to do to complete the project. I also talked to the client on phone. I looked at the project and for a little and then surfed around on internet. I also had my meal at home. I did not go out in the afternoon and went out for the walk a little later than four. It was sunny but not very hot since it rained yesterday. During the walk, I had ideas that I could easy make a computational technology product for derivatives that could be used as an add-in to other existing framework at the banks and different companies. It could easily do calibration, valuation, and hedging/greeks using five or six major stochastic volatility and LSV models and could be used for all different asset classes and for all different time horizons. I continued to think about the same ideas. I was thinking that I could do very interesting applied and professional work in quantitative finance if I could get my freedom.
There was another thing I noticed during the evening walk that there was gas at some places. I know it sounds far fetched that there could be mind control gas in the open but I am very sure that mind control agencies have similar technology and they continue to use it on the target victims. In fact, this used to be a very normal thing several years ago. They use some heavy gases that settle at a certain place for reasonable time especially when there is little wind. The gases in the open are obviously not as big an issue as the gases they use inside the house at closed places. But I did notice that they were using some heavy gas for mind control in the open today. I strongly hope and request people to end this practice in the future.
After the walk, I went out on my car and brought some good water and had some food in a nearby market. After coming back home, I continued to think about the ideas how to intelligently use Ito-Taylor expansions for longer time frames and related issues. I spent most of the time brainstorming and would be sleeping now in a little bit. 

Amin
Topic Author

April 19th, 2018, 10:03 pm

I woke up after eleven and went out on my car. I had some food and a drink from Jinnah Super market. I wasted some time in the market, drove around and then came back home. I was feeling very down. And I was in a state of highly decreased consciousness. I believe that water I got the night earlier was not good. It was not creating any headache or increased blood pressure in the veins that go to the brain so I had assumed that water would be good. It seems that brain control people were adding some different chemical in water that was not immediately and easily detectable by simply drinking water. But I started to realize that every time I drank water, my consciousness continued to decrease. Most people who never had to pass through brain control will find it difficult to understand the meaning of decreased consciousness. When in a state of decreased consciousness, even the images of what we see in the world around become far less vivid and somewhat hazy. For example when we see something, many parts of the brain interact to form a proper image in the brain but once we are on mind control drugs, they remove some neurotransmitters from the brain which results in disconnecting some vital parts of the brain from others and the images in the smaller subset of the brain parts are far less vivid and sometimes things seem very hazy. And in a state of decreased consciousness, I would become very clumsy and would be sometimes hitting the corners or edges of the doors and many similar things and when I would talk, I would be very goofy. Since once I would know that water is not good, I would simply try to get water from somewhere else and I believe that brain control agents try to catch up with that by adding drugs in water that would be effective in brain control but would not be easily detected by consuming a little bit of water when I would be in the right spirits. But continuing to drink the same water really had a very bad effect on me. Even during my evening walk, whenever I drank water, I would feel an immediate effect of water on my eyesight.
After coming back to house, I started to do work on the same project I had earlier taken up. Then I went for walk a bit before five in the evening. During the walk, I could really feel that my eyesight was far worse than how I was watching things a day earlier. During the walk, I used the old trick for a better eye sight and I would rub and distort the skin around the eye sockets and it would decrease the static there and all of a sudden my eye sight would become better and images would become more vivid. I believe that they maintain static around the eyes and it helps them in mind control. The trick works by decreasing static but you have to continue to rub and play with the skin after every few minutes. After the walk, I went out again on my car and brought some water that actually seemed good even after drinking quite a bit of it.
I then started working on writing my new program for Ito-Taylor expansions of SDEs and also made a post on technical forum. I continued to play with the equations and how to write an efficient program and that is the only major thing I did during the night. I would be sleeping now in a bit.

outrun

April 20th, 2018, 11:11 am

Have you seen this in the news Amin? 

https://boingboing.net/2018/04/19/gover ... sends.html

Amin
Topic Author

April 20th, 2018, 7:47 pm

Yes, very interesting. It is good that people in US and other places have more awareness about these weapons and their gross misuse.
Ok, I will start my daily journal. I woke up a bit after twelve and wasted an hour at home and then went to pray in the mosque. There was light drizzle and I really liked the weather. Ok about this religion thing, as I told people that I pray on Fridays. I believe that only purpose of religion should be to make us good human beings. And very obviously you do not need to be religious to be a good human. Many people rightly hate religions because of deep hatreds and divisions that are created between followers of different religions. I strongly believe that most muslims, Christians, jews and the followers of most other religions totally forget the original teachings of the prophets to be good and kind to every other human. And from my experience, I recall this psychiatrist who would run for his prayers five times a day but he would lie, cheat and deceive and gave me drugs and other chemical treatments to retard me and I know there were other people that were mind control targets that he would gladly try to retard. And to me it has become the national character of many religious people in our nation that many religious people would pray before God but at the same time they would gladly cheat and deceive others. Contrast this psychiatrist I mentioned with another psychiatrist who practiced for more than twenty years in United States and was totally non-religious but he would carefully listen to what I had to say and would never force anything on me despite that he also had some pressure to give me huge drugs. I would absolutely love to go to the same psychiatrist but my family is totally against any such idea and starts to threaten me when I mention that I want to get treatment from him.
But as I see my religion, I believe that it does make me a good human who would like to be good to every other human being and I deeply respect good humans of all religions or who are atheists. Ok I would like to add this comment that our world and our civilization as we see today are mostly far more peaceful than our world centuries ago mostly due to science. Science has been able to create huge resources and it is far more beneficial for most humans in today's world to do something productive as opposed to fighting over very limited resources humans had in a world with very little science. Still we are humans and we have quite limited capabilities. As I see myself, I try to contribute to existing science with very limited capability that I have as a human. Though many of us try to contribute to science and our individuals contributions are mostly meager but when seen collectively there is a significant contribution to our world and its progress due to new science done by a large number of researchers and scholars and this is one reason that over all we have a prosperous world. Though my contribution is again very limited but I do take pride in trying to do some good science that could possibly affect all of us in a good way however little the contribution.
Ok, I will come back to journal. I went out on my car after saying Friday prayers and had some drinks and then came back. And then I went out for my evening walk. Later I went out for thirty minutes and got some water from a store and quickly returned home. Water seemed alright but I did suspect there was something but I did not want to go far and weather was colder due to rain and I knew that I could survive with little water so I quickly returned.
After coming back home, I thought about structures in the new program on Ito-Taylor expansions that I want to post on technical forum. I have done most of the work but I wanted to write an intelligent program as opposed to hardcoding the restarting values of hermite polynomials and their integrals. I also listened to some old Indian songs in the meantime and worked on the planned algorithm. I would probably do some more work after writing this journal and then go to sleep.

Amin
Topic Author

April 21st, 2018, 9:15 pm

I woke up around eleven and had my meal at home. I did some work on computer and went out on my car. I bought an energy drink and some water from a large store. It was interesting that I got one bottle of water from the chiller and six 1.5 liter bottles pack from a side room. I later realized that water from the chiller was not good but rest of the water bottles of the same brand were perfectly good. I also found out that energy drink that I took out from the same chiller was also not good but energy drink of the same brand that I bought from a different place was very good. This is very interesting and I strongly believe they have a large number of Pakistani secret service people whose sole business is to very quickly drug the food or beverages at various places when they suspect that the target would get there. In a country where a single dollar returns more than a hundred rupees, it would be extremely cheap to easily employ hundreds of people on better than the market rate and who would become well-trained in how to quickly drug the beverages.
After getting some drinks and buying water, I Came back home and I also skipped my evening walk. I basically just worked on my research after coming back home and did not go out after that. I had just limited success with my work but I learnt some interesting ideas that could be helpful in doing good work. I will be sleeping in a bit now. 

Amin
Topic Author

Yesterday, 8:18 pm

I woke up a bit earlier than twelve and after about half an hour I left the home with my mother who had come to my sister's home two nights ago. I drove with her to Daewoo Bus center and left after she boarded the bus to Lahore. Over past one and a half days, my mother was very good with me and she did not say anything about my so called disease.
After leaving the Daewoo stand, I drove around and had a diet drink and also bought some water which was luckily very good. I got back home and then started working on the revision of my risk management project to do all the requested changes. I continued to work on the same thing till now and I also skipped my evening walk. I would be sleeping in a bit now.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...