SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

May 9th, 2018, 8:23 pm

Ok, there is another very interesting thing I forgot. When I was being persecuted in Tehran, I walked into Vatican embassy in Tehran and asked them to protect me in the name of humanity. They were very nice but they politely told me that they could not help me in any way. I also went to Canadian embassy and they told me that they would consider helping me but then I had already left in eight days.

Amin
Topic Author

May 11th, 2018, 9:25 pm

Today was a reasonably good day. I got up late and missed my Friday prayers. I had continued to work quite late yesterday night. After waking up, I had some food and then taught statistics to my nephew. Yesterday he was being very dejected and he would tell me that he could never solve possibly many of the stat questions and they were too difficult but today he was able to learn some more and I was happy since he was more upbeat and actually solved several questions right. After teaching my nephew, I went out on car and came back after around two hours. And then I did work on my research. I had earlier written a matlab program but it had limited capability and then I changed my mathematica code and played around with it and then made some posts on technical forum after correcting the old error and writing new formulas. I have some very good ideas about writing a simulation program that could give evolution of almost any reasonable SDE with analytics but I know I have to work quite a bit more to be able to complete everything. I continued to do some work and would be sleeping in a bit.
In a previous post, I told friends about going to Iran. In fact when I went to Japan in 2004, I was very excited that I would work very hard and advance my career and I was not worried that brain control would ever follow me in Japan. I would think that Japan was the safest and most peaceful country in the world. It was the same when I went to UK in 2010. I still recall that I was so desperately looking forward to leaving for UK that I ate very little for three last days before coming to UK. I had a very special image of UK people and I would think that they were extremely civilized people and nobody could ever dare target me or give me drugs in my food once I am living in UK. But of course, I was just thinking in fool's paradise. When I was in UK, I bitterly tried to go to some third country. A contact in China wanted to start a high performance computing firm targeting finance and he wanted me to work for him in China and did all the required official work for me to get Chinese visa. The visa agency first asked me for extra documents several times and when all documents were complete, they told me that they wanted me to apply for visa in Pakistan although I was legally in UK with a work visa and their website mentioned that Pakistanis on UK work visa could apply for Chinese visa from London. Of course some influential people in UK wanted my persecution to continue and Chinese diplomatic staff had far more regard for their British hosts and had no special sympathies with me. 

Amin
Topic Author

May 12th, 2018, 2:42 pm

I was thinking about this and decided to write about this earlier. As I have already mentioned in my blog, I believe all these mind control agents are known to ethical justification techniques so as to convince everyone that brain control of some target is a very good idea. And they continue to hone these techniques and continue to practice within their group to see how to effectively give ethical justification of mind control to a lot of ordinary people because you simply cannot bribe everyone and many people would never accept bribes. And they also teach corrupt people how to effectively give justifications to ordinary people so as to tell them that brain control is a very valid thing. And corrupt people absolutely love it when they make millions of dollars in bribes and other good people acknowledge that these corrupt agents or other officials are doing a very good thing. Though I am sure I am speaking an exact truth, I would request people to not blindly believe me and find out on their own whether I am speaking the truth. And It would be nice for good people to have an alternative hypothesis when they are told ethical justification of brain control by people who are in fact manipulating them. Many of us are prone to believing a lot of such ethical justification lies when they are approached by corrupt people who masquerade as very good and nice people. And it would be good for many such good people to know that there is a possibility that this person is telling me a complete lie but he knows how to appeal to my goodness(basically manipulation) to convince me that he is asking me for a very good and right thing. Of course, everyone has to make their own judgement but I am sure a lot of this manipulation would end when everybody knows the truth.  

Amin
Topic Author

May 13th, 2018, 6:23 pm

I wanted to write my routine post yesterday night but when I had food at home at ten in the night, I could not do any work because of extreme drugs in the food and had to sleep and therefore I missed my daily journal yesterday. 
Early yesterday morning my sister had left for Lahore and when I woke up at around eleven, I decided to go out. I drove on Kashmir highway and then went to Peshwar road. And many things I had taken to eat were not good. I know people will find it hard to believe but they continue to drug the beverages on shelves freely and it has become a routine matter for most shop owners to quietly accept it as a norm when army agencies drug the food. When I started to drive everyday on Peshawar road towards Taxila, most beverages that I like were good but in a little more than one week, it becomes harder to get good drinks I like. I did not go too far on Peshawar road and came back after a little bit. I then worked on my programs and thought about other ideas I had about continuing my research. It was becoming a bit difficult since I had taken in quite a lot of drugged food.  I went out again on my car after four in the evening and I went towards Islamabad expressway. I also bough coffee from Sector I on the side of Islamabad expressway but the coffee was also bad. I strongly believe they contaminated the coffee when I reached the market. I later went again towards GT Raod and bought some water and energy drinks. Water was not good and I dropped the water and refilled the bottles from another source of ground water on the way. When I came back, I tried to do some work but it was becoming difficult to concentrate with drugs. I ate some food from the kitchen at home and then I had to end everything and go to sleep at around ten.
I strongly felt that brain control agents were making greater effort to control me and they had also started to use more potent drugs at home. I mention here everyday that I do eat at home almost everyday and mostly it puts me slightly off but I still do not make a very big deal about it. But now they have started using different stronger drugs and I basically just collapsed last night right after I had taken food from the kitchen. Even today brain control agents seemed far more serious from their tone and I am afraid they would resort to all sort of ugly tactics to somehow give me special drugs or use people around to start a new round of hospitalization, high potency anti-psychotics and drugging to somehow control me well for another few months or a year. This has been the same cycle every year that when I feel a little better, they ask my family to detain me with a psychiatrist and then I am given all sort of injections and potent drugs and then when I cannot do anything meaningful, they become a little better in letting me have good drinks or reasonably good food and when after a few months I restart meaningful intellectual activity, they start drugging the food at home and in the markets and start cornering me again. My greatest concern everyday is how to be able to get good water that I could keep myself sane. And it continues to become harder everyday to get good food or water. I will request all good Americans and other people across the world that I just want to be allowed to live a good happy life with my own neurotransmitters. All my life I have not done anything to willfully harm anyone. And if the mind control agencies are so right, please tell people how I would ever possibly wrong anyone. By working hard on my research and trying to do good mathematics? I continued to get persecuted for past twenty years and I never did anything wrong to willfully hurt any human being. And my concern even now is to be able to save myself from future humiliation, torture and suffering. Despite that I was cruelly wronged, I do not have the slightest desire to harm anyone in return and I wish a good life to even those people who were behind my persecution but still I do not want to be cruelly tortured for the rest of my life. All I request people is to let me live a good happy life and I am sure my research is not the least threat to anyone even though I would love to continue my attempts to contribute. I would request all good Americans and others to please do something if you could to please let me have my life with freedom. And again in my mind, I do not have any slightest wrong desire to hurt anyone, and I am sure even after my freedom, I would be reasonably monitored and even if I try to do anything wrong I would never be able to do that. And then why would they want to continue cruel brain control forever? I am sure everything I do on my computer and what I blurt alone and other so many thoroughly private things are shared with at least more than a dozen humans and I am sure some of them would be from my own country. I give this challenge to mind control people. Please tell people one web site I ever opened all my life with the intention of hurting any American/or any other human or anything that could be associated with hateful activity or something that can ever be linked to any remotely potentially wrong activity. I am thoroughly confident they could not name any such single website and say anything against me since I have no interest in anything like that. I lived in Britain for six months and my challenge stands for British intelligence if they can just cite one such website that could even be remotely associated with potentially wrong or hateful activity, I would be willing to be retarded for the rest of my life. And I believe that it is my right to ask and be allowed to live a good happy life without torture.
Ok whatever. Today I woke up earlier since I had slept yesterday around ten and I was awake at eight. It was weekend and I decided to go out. I was feeling very bad due to contaminated food from yesterday and ate at a street restaurant. I believe that I took a lot of secret service agents off guard since usually I leave home after one or two in the afternoon but today I left at 8:30 in the morning on a Sunday. And I like having some good food. I was far more careful after bad yesterday to try to get good food. I also wrote some posts on technical forum. I did some other work and then I left again in the evening around 4:00 and luckily I was able to get good water. I also tried to get good coffee today. I never try Nestle Coffee but it was imported form some foreign country and I had not seen that particular Nestle brand before but the coffee was again not good. I came home and then tried to do some work.  But I decided to write my journal earlier for the fear of missing it again.

Amin
Topic Author

May 14th, 2018, 10:41 pm

After waking up at around twelve, I went out and had some food. I also visited my bank. And wasted more than one hour outside.I then came back home and tried to do some work. Something in the food I had was not good so I lied for around one hour on bed.
My sister was also worried about my nephew that he should study enough and could easily pass the exams. And I decided to make simple notes explaining a lot of things systematically so he could easily understand things and later review the notes when he would have a few days before the paper. I also took a small twenty minutes mathematics test for my niece. I wasted some more time at home and then I went out around seven thirty at night. I was able to get some good water from a random place on Islamabad expressway. I had also bought coffee on the way from a pharmacy at G-11 and I was feeling confident that it would be good since I was not particularly thinking about buying coffee and just picked it when I saw it. But when I returned home, I realized that coffee was not good at all. This is a market close to my sister's home and I often go there so they must have taken care of it. They are very very careful about drugging coffee at various places and whenever I am very down due to brain control and take coffee, it strongly lifts me and I feel much better. So finding good coffee when they are trying hard to control has always been a very difficult thing for more than even past ten years. This is one of the things they have to drug to keep their mind control working. 
After returning from outside, I spent some time on my research and then later made simple statistics notes for my nephew which took me about two hours. And I would be sleeping in a little bit now. 

Amin
Topic Author

May 16th, 2018, 9:44 pm

I got up at around twelve today and I had food at home. I had good water from yesterday and I continued to use/drink it. I started thinking about new algorithm for Ito-Taylor expansions. I could find the coefficients for various time easily but integrals go backward in time so everything had to be carefully calculated with some efficient algorithm. I believed there were a lot of symmetries in the coefficients of lognormal SDE so reverse order would not spoil the results though I am sure the results were fine since integrals had right values and reverse order had nothing to do with integrals commuting as I had earlier wrongly assumed. I had earlier noticed that time integral of squared lognormal would be slightly off at high volatilities as compared to monte carlo and only now I realized that the reason was that leading dt term would spoil the symmetry and results were slightly off even though squared lognormal would be exact. At that time I thought that may be monte carlo was probably slightly off at very high volatility. I had various ideas about new algorithm design and I continued to try to put them together. And around 6:30, I left out on my car and got some good water from a decently far off place after two unsuccessful attempts to get good water. I was back home at eight fifteen. And then I wasted some time and taught some mathematics to my niece who has a math exam tomorrow. I thought more about the algorithm and then tried to write the algorithm more concretely on paper and played around it. 
One good thing was that yesterday I was able to get good coffee and it gave me a good boost. When my brain would be very down and dull due to brain control and my consciousness would be highly decreased, it really helps to take coffee or some other stimulants like energy drinks and they are a great boost towards gaining some clarity. I still recall from early last year when I was on very little drugs that I would not care about stimulants and would rarely take energy drinks and still I would feel fine and would remain mentally alert.
I felt that brain control agents were slightly being more desperate but I did not give them a great opportunity to make things worse for me since I was able to get good water and I also had good coffee. But I would strongly fear that things could possibly turn worse again when I would not have good water some other day. I would be sleeping in a little bit.
Oh I forgot. Ramadan has started from tomorrow but I would not be fasting. But I would have to be careful about eating outside during the day. 

Amin
Topic Author

May 17th, 2018, 1:18 am

I hate to write about this but for past three or four days, they have been using high frequency waves and other tactics to charge the back and related openings. Especially when I sleep on bed, it becomes extreme torture and I have very strong itch in my back. Even now I woke up from extreme pain in the back and decided to write about it. As I had told people earlier, I believe that ionized chemicals go into the back and into the body and it is just unexplainable torture for past four or five days and every day they ramp up the torture somewhat when I do not speak about it. I keep begging them to stop it but to no avail and now when I woke up I decided to write about it at the same time.

Amin
Topic Author

May 17th, 2018, 8:34 pm

I made above post at around six in the morning when I woke up with pain in middle of my sleep due to unbearable pain. I had continued to beg mind control agents to not torture me like that but they never cared so as a matter of last resort I decided to write a post when I woke up from pain since nothing else was working. After writing the post, I slept on the floor. I used to sleep on the floor before last year in Lahore when I had to sleep inside my room because of similar problems with sleeping on the bed. And sleeping on the floor was always far better and I just wanted a good sleep. But since I came to Islamabad last year, I have been sleeping on the bed and many times it is very painful but I did not want to take the more extreme step of sleeping on the floor and just continued sleeping on bed despite problems. But it became extremely painful last night and I just decided that I would sleep on the floor.
And I want to tell friends that for more than six years I continued to sleep in the open on a cot in the balcony on the first floor since sleeping on the large bed inside my room was a torture and they would use gases that would make me extremely sick and I just decided to sleep in the open and nobody at home cared very much other than insisting whatever I do, I must have antipsychotics.
I still recall that on several nights, I would not be able to sleep because of medication and mind control drugs and I would simply lie on the cot in the balcony with my eyes closed all though the night. This was not an everyday thing but I do recall there were many nights that I passed like that. And then another psychiatrist gave me some other antipsychotic drug that is known to cause extreme sleep and I would sleep for thirteen hours and still when I would wake up, I would feel tired and would want to sleep more. In those years, I never had the peace and satisfaction we get from a good sleep. And this drug was given to me for more than two years before 2010.
Over the years I have seen so many days of pain and torture in all sort of different ways and I just beg people to let me live with my human dignity and beg them to accept me as a human being. And I just want to live a happy peaceful life where I could do my research because, as I earlier told people, this is the only meaningful thing I do in my life.
And there are people especially mind control agents in Pakistan who make big money for manipulating and torturing me and they are desperate to somehow continue my persecution.
Ok, about the day, I slept on the floor again after writing the previous post at around 6:00 in the morning when I woke up from unbearable pain. And I had a good sleep on the floor after I slept again. I woke up at around eleven and then tried to do work on my research but I was not feeling very upbeat and could not focus very well. I also made some stat notes for my nephew. And after 4:30, I went out on my car and drove out to Murree road in Rawalpindi and I got some good water from there. I also got a few drinks on the way and then returned home. After coming home, I basically just wasted time and it was being difficult to focus on anything. I also taught my nephew for about half an hour after coming back from outside. I did continue to think about other mathematical ideas but did not do anything concrete and wasted a lot of time. I would be sleeping in a bit now.

Amin
Topic Author

May 18th, 2018, 9:24 pm

I woke up at around twelve thirty today and wasted a bit of time. I went out for Friday prayers after 1:30. I did not eat at home after that and went out on my car and drove around Murree road in Rawalpindi. I took some good drinks and also got some food to eat. I also was able to get good water. I then drove from Murree road to Islamabad expressway and wasted some time in Gulberg Greens. There are some bridges there over a stream that could go for a small river and I parked my car next to a bridge and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. I stayed there for about thirty minutes. I then drove back home and all of it would probably have taken slightly less than three hours. At home I played with my algorithm design for the hermite expansion of SDEs. I also thought more about various possibilities with the algorithm and also made a post on the technical forum.
Though my day was alright, I am very afraid that mind control agents will surely try to somehow get me again in next one or two weeks. And I am sure they will use my family or psychiatrists to give me drugs or injections so that I would lose any mental clarity I currently have. And when I would have lost any clarity, the whole thing might possibly get out of any attention that people might have now and my persecution will continue.
I was also feeling today and over past day that mind control agents want to try to make me say something offensive that they could later cite as a reason to influence people that my persecution must continue. And they would make the assertion that they did not give me any drugs and the offensive thing was said by myself on my own. Though I am very well aware that I would never say anything like that on my own but I still try to be very careful since I strongly feel that mind control agents would try this trick to get me to say something under their influence so that my persecution could continue and they would continue to make tens of millions of dollars every year.
I would again request people to please be kind to me and if you could ever influence the mind control agencies, please ask them to stop my persecution and do not restart another cycle of persecution by giving me more drugs, injections and anti-psychotics using my family and psychiatrists. I know there are some good humans and good Americans who have enough sympathy for my suffering and I believe they have enough influence to ask mind control people to be better and I would always be thankful and indebted to them. Otherwise I might already have been given injections and other potent drugs to restart a new mind control cycle as has always been the case over past twenty years. But I am still afraid that mind control agents will again try their best to persuade other good people that somehow my persecution must continue and some ill luck might hit me again as ever. I will again request people to be better and kind with me. And I have absolutely no ill feelings for anyone including those people who might have motivated my persecution and I just want a happy life for myself and I have already passed the prime period and youth of my life. And at this age, it is very difficult for me to withstand any strong antipsychotics. I would again beg people to please let me live with freedom from mind control and let me be like other happy people. Ok, I will be sleeping in a bit now. 

Amin
Topic Author

May 20th, 2018, 9:27 pm

Today I woke up too late after 2:30 pm. I have absolutely no idea why I continued to sleep so long since I do not believe that I had not taken in too much brain control drugs or anything and when I slept last night I was feeling almost alright and I slept around 3:00 in the morning. I would otherwise usually wake up around eleven or sometimes slightly later when I sleep at two am. I did have a good sleep since I slept on the floor and not on the bed. For past few days I have been sleeping on the floor and my sleep quality has markedly improved.
A little after waking up  I drove to Rawalpindi and had some good food, drinks and water. I did some work after coming back and then ate with my sister's family at Iftar. I then worked on my program for Ito-Taylor expansions. But I continued to have problems since I wanted to write an efficient program using which people would easily expand SDEs to a high order. But some architecture style was asking for too much memory and other architecture styles required extensive looping. However I did have ideas about more efficient program using parts of trees that such that smaller parts do not recombine and I would try them in next few days. It is 2:30 and I would be sleeping now.

Amin
Topic Author

May 21st, 2018, 9:48 pm

I woke up after 11:30 am and worked till 2:30 pm. I worked mostly on programming constructs that I needed to use in my SDEs expansion program. I then went out on my car and bought some food, drinks and water from G-10 market. The food and drinks were mostly good save a few bad drinks.  I had been going to Rawalpindi to get food and water for past few days and I knew that Pakistani intelligence would be targeting the same area. I was getting good food and water from many areas in Rawalpindi for past few days since I had not gone to those areas for about a year and Pakistani agencies had not caught up with drugging those areas. And that is one reason that I had been able to get good food and water for past few days to remain more sane. But I am sure corrupt generals would want to drug those areas to get huge bribe money and I cannot continue to get food and water for many days now. Anyway after getting home, I continued to work on the algorithm design and I think I have most of the algorithm nailed down save few minor details and if I can get good food and water for another day, I will be able to write a good program. 
I want to tell friends that I have been targeted for twenty years now. And my reason for being targeted was my talent. And some people did not like my being a muslim something I really could not change about myself. I was never extremist or anything of the sort and I had no complex or misconceptions that I follow a better religion or culture. I know I do not. And over the years I had written many ironic/satirical posts about Americans and the reason was that my persecution with mind control was totally inhuman and un-American but it still continued for twenty years despite that I continued to post about torture on me and hundreds of people read my posts but inhuman torture, cruelty and something that was so inhuman, un-American and totally opposed to American values still continued.
I would copy a few posts from this thread about to give people some idea about what I have written in old posts but I am not copying any posts about torture at the moment.

I made the post below when I was feeling a little better but only after a few months I was detained by a psychiatrist who gave all sort of injections and drugs.
Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:58 am

Amin:
Since I gave the web address of this discussion at various places, I will like to add a few words for Americans, and people of other nations.You have to read this thread only to see the human side of the problem. It is really not about myself. I am having real and good fun in whatever I do. But since I  passed through extremely cruel and inhuman experiences, I know what happens to those people who are forced to lead a life of total misery. I was able to continue to work on neurotransmitters they could not block so I have seen just enough of what happens to victims. Humanity is not about God/religions/nations, it is about empathy and compassion we have towards other humans that helps us have an understanding of what other  humans are, irrespective of any group we identify with. Since I know how normal humans think and feel and I also know what happens to victims of these mind control weapons, so I can say I might never have cared that deeply about mind control victims if I had not passed through this experience myself or somebody shared their experiences with me.Just because you allocate too much money to US military, which is not my problem and your nations's own decision, they should not be allowed to alter any human's brain and create a phony world around them. I do not want to use any degrading words here but it is insulting to victim, to those around him who are promised huge money and also to your nation. I might criticize US or not, is my own business, and you should be able to appreciate that, but I am never going to hurt feelings of any good human anywhere, save if I get to know their evil intentions.Other than that if you want to continue to use these weapons on me, I do not mind since you really cannot control me but Please, do not use them on any human being ever.

Here I have copied another post that shows my stance even now. I just want to move on with my life and try to do good research. 
Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:39 am

Amin:
I have no desire to say anything that hurts Americans or any other nation. I really do not enjoy it and myself do not like posting it despite it is total truth and inhuman torture. Instead of being angry on me, I would ask Americans and their sincere friends to become wiser and stop using NEM weapons on me. I will simply move on with my life and would want to keep posting in technical sections which I always like and probably everyone likes.

Below I made a post when I was being ironic of mind control people and their tactics. I had earlier said in a post that these people consider themselves like little gods and called them big jolly. When I look back, I know some of my posts were somewhat inappropriate and my mood changed many times when they would give me drugs and injections. But I still retained enough sanity and good humanity alive.
Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:37 am
Amin:
To decrease the temperature of many Americans, I will like to say I am also a Jolly. I just try to be a good Jolly and not a big jolly. We are all jollies. Humans are really not that big/grand/or great and I think every human should acknowledge that. Acting/thinking of oneself as grand/or great might make shallow people feel special but I think humbleness and modesty are special gifts of God to good humans(that even God does not have). If we understand, we all have a very short life and it would be better lived if we love and respect each other. I will still continue to make appropriate use of the word Jolly as long as Americans here continue to act in grand godly ways to retard people in our country.

Amin
Topic Author

May 22nd, 2018, 9:15 pm

I woke up at twelve and it turned out to be a very ugly day. I wasted around two hours at home and then left on my car to get good water and food. I believe that Pakistani intelligence agents were far more alert today than any day before. I tried to get good water from a few places and then I decided to only get a few good drinks and live on them. I also got many contaminated drinks and I continued to scold the Army generals who take hefty bribes and then persecute innocent Pakistanis for money while trumpeting their love for Pakistan to fool the nation.
I strongly believe that these mind control agents have decided to continue giving me drugs and then trying to  force me to blurt something annoying and then start clamoring everywhere that they had in fact given me no drugs and I was blurting on my own and therefore my persecution must continue. I am very confident that these mind control agents who do not want to lose sight of tens of millions of dollars that they siphon every year, have no other path left to somehow reclaim their sinking millions. Today it became almost impossible to get good drinks because it seemed that the cronies in Pakistan army really stepped up drugging the beverages at most of the places I could go and I remained under strong hangover for rest of the day. It seemed that mind control agencies are being far more desperate now and they are truly mobilizing their infrastructure to drug the beverages and food at most places they suspected I could go. Anyway I tried to do work after coming back and was able to get some work done but I Was not being very productive. But I do believe that I have worked out almost all details of the algorithm for SDEs expansion. But might still be a few days before I could post it. It mostly depends how my day would be tomorrow and I hope that I could concentrate on work. But it seems that these mind control people are also bent to somehow stop me and obstruct my work. 

Amin
Topic Author

May 24th, 2018, 7:39 am

I missed the daily journal yesterday. Night before yesterday, I had a very deep sleep and I never had a refreshing sleep like that for years. I woke up at around ten and then slept again since sleep was feeling so good. Finally I woke up at 12:30 pm yesterday. My sleep quality has markedly improved after I started sleeping on floor. And the reason for good sleep seemed that I moved a few things in my room and the bed around and some of the calculations for devices that target me while sleeping at night must have gone off. After about two hours, I left our house and went out to get good food and water. Most beverages seemed to be not good. Most of us do not believe such things until we have authentic knowledge about how these things are done. I am very sure mind control agencies have very specialized gadgets that they use to drug the drinks in tetra-pack and steel tin packaging. And they send intelligence agents in different markets who tell people/store owners interesting stories and lies but assure them that their products would be safe for people and then they drug most of the drinks on shelves and chillers quickly using their specialized gadgets. Simple people who equate army and intelligence with patriotism are the ones most easily duped. There are always some people who own large stores and they cannot be so easily duped but they are assured by influential people and those connected with them that this is a totally alright thing and it is done in all countries of the world and no wrong happens to anyone save the (supposedly evil) target. Mind control agencies keep track of who is connected with whom and when they have some difficulty or resistance somewhere, they use the connected people (who might as well be bribed or want favors) in order to convince the problem guy and  overcome the problems. And they know how to use ethical deception and manipulation to tell people that they are doing these things for the good of the society to control people who want to cause problems for all of us and the whole society and if these targets are not controlled their will be wrong in the society. And when such lies are told by people who have a good image or by people who are connected to the problem (or resisting) person, the resisting person almost always yields and drugging the beverages on large stores have become a common practice.
Ok, I was not able to get good beverages and I was under some influence but luckily got some good water from a random place and then I was able to do work on my programming algorithm for SDEs. And I did most of the work after coming back to home but there were minor bugs in the algorithm. And then I slept but I had very very light sleep and I almost remained awake. Mind control agents did not want me to have a good sleep and had set up some more frequencies to keep me awake. This is done to the targets many times. I still recall when I moved to Chicago from new York in January 1999 and I wanted to find work there. But I was kept awake for two weeks in a row and then I decided to leave US and go to Pakistan. And this continued to happen periodically after every few years that I would be kept awake for several nights in a row. One reason for keeping people awake (or not letting them have a good refreshing sleep) is that when people sleep all neurotransmitters interact differently (as compared to when we are awake) and brain control agents lose control of several neurotransmitters due to unknown neurotransmitters reactions at night. And they have no such thing that they want to be nice to the target and being cruel to the target is considered alright by most mind control agents.
Anyway I started working at nine in the morning today and I completed the algorithm and corrected the errors and I Was able to compare that I was getting good results for lognormal and some other densities. I am used to start working in the morning even when I do not have a sleep all night since over the years I have seen really a lot of such days.
I would be posting the mathematica program today after making small changes and checking a bit further.

Amin
Topic Author

May 24th, 2018, 9:55 pm

About an hour after writing my previous post today, I left again on my car to get good water and food. I tried to get water from three totally different places but I could not get good water. But I was able to buy a lot of good drinks from a very small shop in the residential area of Rawalpindi. And I continued to drink a bit of them all through the day after coming back and really did not drink much water. I remained out for at least three hours.
I had written an algorithm to find the densities of SDEs but when I checked in detail after coming back, I could see a very slight mismatch with the true density at reasonably extreme parameters. I wanted to find out where the error was but I had to complete second part of my risk management project whose deadline is looming and for next two or three days, it would be impossible to focus on the SDEs work. I would like to come back after that and see if I can finesse the work and remove any remaining problems but I posted the algorithm for other people who might be interested. I basically continued to work on the risk management project and hope to complete all of it over the weekend.

Amin
Topic Author

May 25th, 2018, 10:22 pm

I got up today after twelve and then went to say Friday prayer after 1:30 pm. I left the home after 2:30 pm and tried to get good water. I bought some drinks but they were not good and I later dumped them. I was able to buy water from an isolated shop and it seemed fine. It seemed that water was very lightly drugged and I think it must have been drugged more than a month ago when things had not become very serious and they were adding milder chemicals that I would remain reasonably fine even after taking bad water or food. I also had some solid food and came back home and after coming back home I was able to continue working on my risk management project and almost did all of the work required to complete it and I would finish all the work in another day. This was basically summary of today.
Here I will tell friends about how I was detained two years ago by a psychiatrist. I was detained last year as well but this is before that and it was two years ago.

Post 459: Sun May 29, 2016 9:05 pm

Amin:This evening when I returned to my home from the office, there were three people from a psychiatrist facility already waiting for me. I was totally shocked since my family had mentioned no such intentions at all.The three staff took me with them to the psychiatrist Dr. A of facility called P in Gulberg. where I was interviewed by the psychiatrist. After a quite long interview the psychiatrist said that I was in the residual phase where there were still no symptoms of schizophrenia but it would surely come back. He said that patients of paranoid schizophrenia never recover unless they recover in the first two years of treatment. He said that symptoms had not appeared but he really had to take some action and he had to give me a small continuous dose of anti-psychotics. He has detained me on his psychiatric health facility.  I continued to argue that I could periodically visit him so if the symptoms ever appear, I could start taking medication but he refused and insisted that I must be detained and anti-psychotics must be given to me.I kept my computer with me so I am able to post on internet. If I am unable to post for a few days, it would mean that my computer has been snatched from me.

Here is the next post 460: Mon May 30, 2016 1:23 am
Amin:I had asked the Doctor to make a written diagnosis of my case. He wrote the following three points.
Paranoid Schizophrenia.
1. Taping doors, vents, shank, washroom.
2. Prefer eating from outside with reasoning that home food makes him fatter while food from outside has caused significant weight gain.
3. Safeguarding water bottles as if someone will pollute/mix  something/medicine in water.
I will explain my point of view here for his diagnosis, point by point.
1. Taping doors, vents, shank, washroom.doors:
I do apply a small amount of paper tape to both doors of the room when I sleep since the locks can be opened from outside. There is no special worry just that I really want to be aware if anything wrong ever happens.
vents:I taped airconditioner air outlet when it was winters more than six months ago. Some tape came off after a few days. Most tape came off after two weeks and the outlet was open again. I did not tape it again. If it is schizophrenia, I would be taping it many times a day. I just taped it once more than six months ago and the doctor considers it as an evidence of schizophrenia. This was a one time incident more than six months ago.
Shank: I also applied two inches of tape on two holes close to top of the basin. It was also more than six months ago. The tape stayed and I never cared after that. Doctor cites it as an evidence of schizophrenia.This was a one time incident more than six months ago.
Washroom:
I never applied tape on the washroom doors. I did tape the shank/wash basin as I mentioned in the above but there was never tape on the washroom door. Doctor hastily added it to fabricate more substance since there was reference to tape on shank/wash basin.
2. Prefer eating from outside with reasoning that home food makes him fatter while food from outside has caused significant weight gain.
My weight actually increased significantly due to anti-psychotics that were given to me more than six months earlier. When I left anti-psychotics, the weight might have slightly increased but most increase was due to anti-psychotics.I mentioned that I do eat from home once a week. But doctor thought that I was violating the society norm in which we should eat at home.
3. Safeguarding water bottles as if someone will pollute/mix  something/medicine in water.
This is based on my mother's statement of a single incident that a few days ago, I stopped her from entering my room. There was no mention of water but she said she thought that must be the reason. I had not alluded to water and it was her reasoning. I did stop her from entering my room but she made up her reasoning that I was thinking that she would do any harm to water. I really had no such thought at all. This stopping her from entering the room was just one time incident and never a repetition. There has never been any other incident with my family when I would stop them from entering my room. Doctor cited this one time incident as evidence of schizophrenia.
Everybody in my family and people around agree that I do everything perfectly normally. I do not get angry at all. I am very very rarely if ever upset with any one and I cannot recall any incident of the sort in past few years. I am totally composed most of the times and make perfectly rational decisions and talk perfect sense.  In past ten years, I never had a fight with anyone.

In the above post and in the post below it is completely clear that I was detained on most frivolous excuses and declared sick.
Post 461: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:32 am
Amin:My mother had presented another evidence of schizophrenia to the doctor that I will tell friends here. I have about five soaps in my washroom some of them I tried but I did not like so I simply discontinued their use and they remained in the wash room. My mother never talked to me about the soaps. But she told the doctor that his disease is so severe he has more than five soaps in his washroom. He must be thinking something is wrong with the soaps. Would you guys believe how the doctor responded,"Ahsan, now five soaps in the wash room are too much and I consider that really abnormal and I have started to think that this must be a disease." He continued to insist that five soaps in the washroom must be considered abnormal by me. However, he did not mention the soaps in the three symptoms he wrote for me in the diagnosis and I copied exactly in the previous post.The doctor asked me a day after he detained me if I would like injections or pills. I said that I would prefer pills since there might be lesser side effects. He said I will start with Risp 1mg and see how it goes. The first day they gave a round indigo colored tablet wrapped in paper. I did not make a big deal and took the tablet and requested the staff to bring the tablet in original packaging the next time. The next day, the staff brought a white tablet with Risp 1 written on it wrapped in paper again. When I asked why the tablet they had given me the previous night was different. The staff replied that they could not get hold of Risp 1 mg from the market that day and they had to give me some other tablet at the start.So I have had an unknown tablet for a day and two Risp tablets for two other days. I have already started to feel the left side of my brain being numb(I am right handed). I have started to lose facility of thought and good reasoning and yesterday, I told the doctor that drugs already had started to have an effect. I also requested the doctor that he should now let me go free since the disease was only residual as he had told me and there was no excuse about keeping me detained but the doctor did not say anything about when he would let me go out and explicitly said that he could not give me a date when he would let me leave his facility.

I want to tell friends that doctor who detained was not a professional psychiatrist and he was just a simple doctor but he was owner of the mental facility and he had no legal authority to diagnose me. Then he asked me to choose another professional qualified visiting psychiatrist who would give opinion about my disease. This is when I met Dr. N who I have always praised and who was an extremely nice guy and interestingly he had no religion. This was a doctor who had practiced for more than fifteen years in United States before coming to Pakistan. Dr. N said that I Was perfectly fine and seemed to have no disease. Here is a post I wrote on this forum.
Post 462. Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:25 pm

Amin:I met Dr. A of facility P. yesterday and requested him to let me out of detention but he said that my parents thought my disease was severe and Dr. A was not giving me enough medicine. He had still kept me on Risp 1. Dr. A said that he wanted me to meet another psychiatrist to get a second opinion and then he would know when to let me out of his facility. He mentioned another psychiatrist that I did not know from before but I yielded and said that I would be willing to have a session with Dr. N. Today morning I had a meeting with Dr. N and he was one of the nicest guys I ever came across. No psychiatrist since I came to Pakistan about 17 years ago ever gave me so much time for a single session. Finally he told me that he did not think I should be given any medicine. He also said that I should not live with my family and then frivolous issues like putting some tape on the door could not be cited to make up things like a serious disease. He really wanted me to have a plan ready to get out of my current home and live elsewhere since nobody would be able to find little issues and make a mountain out of molehill. He also told me that the practice of previous psychiatrists like giving electric shocks for several weeks at the start of the therapy without trying medicine for a long time and that too without interviewing me at the start of the therapy and many other similar issues I mentioned, seemed criminal to him and such things are called crimes in psychiatry and such psychiatrists should be punished according to law.I met Dr. A today again who is incharge of facility P. and asked him if he would let me leave since Dr. N had already given me opinion that I was not sick. But Dr. A told me a totally different story and said that Dr. N thinks we should put you on injections. He said that Doctors say such things like,"you have no disease." to make repo with the patient. He also said that Dr. N had told me that I was in denial. I was shocked to hear such statements from Dr. A and asked him that in such a case I will like a written assessment from Dr. N as well. Dr. A agreed that he will get a written assessment from Dr. N for me. Dr. A also said that he wanted me to sign papers from him but I totally refused to sign any papers. Let us see if he threatens force to make me sign some papers. Dr. A also said that I will get a chance to talk to Dr. N again once and then he will decide my medication. He continued to insist that he wanted to give me injections for four to five years while I said that I am not ready to take any injections.In the meeting with Dr. A yesterday, when I talked about points in his written diagnosis, he said that I just made up a diagnosis since you were insisting on written diagnosis. It was not serious. Please do not consider it a formal diagnosis.

I was kept detained for more than a week and then there was another meeting with Dr. N and here is my post about that meeting.
Post 468: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:23 am
Amin:Later at night last Saturday, I had a second meeting with Dr. N and he told me that he had already talked to my family and they were more worried so he decided to have a session with me again. The session on Saturday went quite well and I was able to address the worries of Dr. N. But Dr. N and I agreed that there will be another third session when my mother and myself will meet with Dr. N together to sort out everything. Today we had a session again and my mother arrived in the clinic and Dr. N listened to me and my mother and after hearing our arguments he told me that I seemed fine and he would just ask me to keep taking a low dose of Risperidone 1 mg. He also asked my mother that some people are different and they have no psychiatric problems but we have to try to understand them. He also told me that I should keep visiting him periodically so he could stay in touch and every problem could be amicably settled. I did agree since I found him more caring and thoughtful than any other doctor I had seen since I came to Pakistan seventeen years ago. In past no psychiatrist was ready to listen to me and all of them diagnosed a disease after summary hearing. Whenever I would argue, every doctor would simply respond saying, "I am the doctor and I know what to do." Dr. N also said that he would make a recommendation to Dr. A to discharge me from his facility as he had realized that there was no need to detain me now. He said that it was now left to Dr. A who is incharge of clinic P. to make his decision when to let me walk out of his clinic.

After this meeting I was kept detained and my family and the owner of the MBBS facility told that I would no longer see Dr. N who had declared me mentally healthy. I was given injections and more drugs and MBBS doctor (owner of the psychiatrist facility)  who was not even a qualified psychiatrist continued to give me drugs he wished. In the post below Dr. AS is owner of the psychiatrist facility.
Post 472: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:50 pm
Amin:The staff gave me an injection about an hour ago. I really think that Dr. AS(or Dr. A, Dr. A in previous posts) should have talked to me before giving me the injection since Dr. N had suggested that I should be given no injections and Dr. AS(Dr. A) is only an MBBS and he cannot revoke the decisions of a psychiatrist. Staff told me that they would have to detain me for a longer period and I would not be leaving in next day or two and staff did not know how long Dr. AS(Dr. A) would have to detain me.I am afraid since Dr. N did not want to give any strong medication, Dr. AS would now talk to another psychiatrist Dr. M to write a diagnosis of Dr. AS's choice. Dr.M is another psychiatrist who practices criminal psychiatry. For example Dr. M, when I came to this clinic in 2014 more than two years ago, had told me that he would restrict my right for a second opinion under Mental health law of Pakistan and under mental health law only DR.M would treat me. No psychiatrist could ever take away my right for a second opinion (There is no such law) but he knew he could enforce anything in detention in the psychiatric facility of Dr. AS since he had also asked the staff to use force when needed. I was detained for about fifty days back then. I am sure since an opinion of Dr. AS' choice has not been given by Dr. N, he would call Dr. M to make a diagnosis and treatment of Dr. AS' choice.

Here I have made a post in the following days of detention. When I asked Dr. AS that Dr. N had declared me mentally healthy, he said that I am no longer being treated by Dr. N and now it is another psychiatrist who is treating me. The other psychiatrist had not physically seen me at all. But Dr. AS said that Dr. AS had told the other psychiatrist about my condition and the other psychiatrist had proposed injections and my meeting the psychiatrist was not necessary.

Post 476: Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:15 am
Amin:Since I wrote about high blood pressure and mentioned high blood pressure before the hospital staff, they have started to doctor blood pressure. Now, everyday they tell me that my blood pressure is 120/80 or 110/70. While they always told me that my blood pressure was 130/90 or 140/100 prior to injections. I have never had so good blood pressure for years that they have started to tell me now. Friends would recall a previous post when I could not sleep at night and had to take a sleeping pill. When the dispenser came to me at night(The hospital has no MBBS who stays here at night in Ramadan. Dr. AS used to stay here on some nights earlier but has been totally absent in Ramadan). When the dispenser checked my blood pressure, he told me that it upper blood pressure is 110. I did not believe him at all. He asked me to check on my own and put the stethoscope head assembly in my ears. I could easily tell that upper blood pressure was more than 140 and lower was more than 100. The staff has already started to doctor blood pressure.My parents are going to Saudi Arabia for two weeks in a few days. Now Dr. AS has the plan to hold me in detention while my parents are abroad. I had a complete settlement with Dr. N and we(I and the doctor N) both agreed that I would be visiting him every fifteen days and all modalities were agreed. I do think as a patient it is my right to choose the psychiatrist and Dr. AS( who is incharge of facility Pav.) has no right to change the doctor after I have selected a psychiatrist and we both agree on terms of any treatment. Dr. AS has imposed another psychiatrist Dr. M who has not even seen me and has already started giving me injections and increased medicine without looking at my present condition. Dr. N had explicitly stated that I would be free to leave if it were his facility. Most major reason for detaining me now is that Dr.AS wants to continue to detain me while my parents are leaving for abroad for more than two weeks.

When I would ask my mother to let me out of facility telling her that Dr. N has already said that I Was healthy, she would say that hospital staff is not letting her meet me at all and she was helpless.
Post 477: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:46 am
Amin:I have yet to see a psychiatrist after having a meeting with Dr. N on Monday. Though I was given an injection and my dose was doubled and I was told that it is another Dr. M who has advised new medication, I have yet to see Dr. M who had seen me last time more than nine months ago. I have also not seen Dr. AS for more than a week now. I think according to medical rules there should be an MBBS doctor at night in the psychiatric facility but Dr. AS does not show up these days as he used to stay in the clinic on most nights before the start of Ramadan. It was decided after our joint meeting with Dr. N and my mother on Monday that matter has been settled and my mother had told me that she would come to take me out of the facility after paying the dues but when we talked on phone she complained that hospital staff was not allowing her to meet me and did not let her take me out of the facility. She told me that she was helpless and could not do anything before the hospital staff. She later told me that my father would come to Lahore on coming Monday and then she would see what to do.Let us see if my family takes me out of the hospital in next few days or want to extend my detention for another few weeks after my parents go to Saudi Arabia.

Ok Dr. AS decided to hold me for a far longer period without my seeing any other qualified psychiatrist and then my parents decided to go to Saudi Arabia and I was told that I would be kept detained until they return. I was extremely worried and then I promised my family to take injections and drugs if they let me out of detention. When my parents became confident of my promise, they told Dr. AS to let me go to my sister's home who would make sure that I would keep on taking injections and drugs while my parents would be abroad in Saudi Arabia. Here is a post I made about it.
Here is a post I made after my release.
Post 478: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:01
Amin:Sorry friends, I missed to update here. My detention has ended and I was allowed to leave the facility on 23rd of June. I was given another injection on that day and there will be another injection every fifteen days and I was asked to take 3 mg Risp every night. So I am out but I still have to endure heavy drugs. However since I am not detained anymore, I will be seeking advice of some other psychiatrist and I look forward to no medicine or very little medicine after getting second opinion. I will have to wait for a few weeks before doing that since I am bound by an agreement with the doctor and my family on the conditions of my release from detention.I  have started to contact various people for starting various projects and let us see how that goes and I will keep updating friends here about it.

Here is a later post. I was given injections but I had realized that my blood pressure increased with the injections. I had earlier told the Doctor. AS to not give me Ariparizole since it affects the heart and I already used to feel pain in my heart but Dr. AS insisted that I must take the same injections. I was later living with my sister and she asked me to take next injection due but I requested her to check my blood pressure first. And when my blood pressure was tested in a laboratory, lower blood pressure was at 110. The hospital asked that I should be admitted for blood pressure relief. My sister had to stop giving me injections since it became clear that it was seriously affecting my heart. I took appointment with a cardiologist after that. Here is the relevant post.
Post 481: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:30 am
Amin:My sister insisted that the next injection is due today and I should get the injection. I resisted and tried to explain that earlier injection already had too many side effects. I told her the following recent side effects.
a. Every night my mouth is extremely dry from inside and I would wake up several times and go to washroom and wash my mouth with water. This happens every night.
b. I would feel short of breath several times. Of course, my breathing would not stop but I would have to breathe harder after that.
c. After eating something sweet, the taste inside my mouth would change and become extremely unpleasant.
d. I also spoke about my previous heart problems with the injections.
She was however firm that I really should get the injections. We talked to another doctor that was known to my sister. He said that if his blood pressure and pulse are fine there is no problem, he should get the injections. I had not checked my blood pressure after I left the facility P. of Doctor A.When the blood pressure was checked, it was 110/140 and my pulse was 110. It was a random blood pressure check and I was not feeling any headache etc. My sister had to abandon the plans of injecting me and we decided to check with a cardiologist now. I also spoke to my mother in Saudi Arabia and we decided that I would follow treatment and advice of Dr. N after talking to him again.I have earlier claimed that some Americans involved in my persecution want my early death. I also make the claim that they block some neuro-transmitters that are related to most vital functions of the body like heart beat and other things with similar vital importance to sustain life in ourselves. I am extremely sure of this.Only five years ago when I went to Britain, I used to run for more than ten kilometers everyday in London for more than a month while carrying a small bagpack on my shoulders that had my important stuff in it and I would not have any issue of any sort.I would request good humans everywhere (including America) to raise voice against my persecution and strongly insist that EM waves frequencies related to neurotransmitters that are supposed to be vital to our life must not be used on me or any other human.

If you want to read all of it, you can start reading from post 459 here. https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=450

ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...