SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

June 8th, 2018, 11:19 pm

I woke up a little earlier than one and went to say Friday prayers at 1:30. My younger sister had also arrived form Lahore a few days ago and both my sisters decided to go outside and asked me to stay at home with the children. I just wasted my time and played a bit with children and left home at 5:15 on my car after my sisters came back. I went again into Rawalpindi city and drove around. Agents of Pakistani secret agencies drive around the mind control targets on motorcycles and when they think target could possibly buy something from remote places where they have not already drugged the beverages, these agents quickly walk into the shops and drug the water there and they are trained how to do that. I bought water from a shop and I expected the water to be good since I had bought water of that same brand in past few days and found it to be good earlier. But water was drugged and I felt serious headache with a stunted state of mind. I tried water from another place from water supply. The water was better but it was still not perfectly good but I was already so down from drinking drugged bottled water that I really could not tell anything about water and brought home only to find later that it was still not perfectly good.
After coming back home, I had some food with my sister and then tried to work after eight but I really could not get myself to work since I was already under effect of bad water and just wasted time. Later after twelve at night, I was able to get some work done.
I am copying this older post about this doctor who gave me electric shocks. He was controlling my supposed therapy from 2001- 2003 and I received electric shocks in 2001. Later I Was taken to him by my family last year and again then he did not care to interview me. And last year when I was detained in his clinic, he did not give me electric shocks but instead gave me some oxygen therapy and I would also faint during this oxygen therapy chemical procedure and would be taken to my hospital room unconscious on a stretcher. And this doctor was told by my family to not give me a drug that metabolises through liver since I had drug induced jaundice from that antipsychotic drug in 1999 but the doctor still insisted that I get the same drug saying that it was not necessary that it would cause jaundice every time and I was kept in detention for more than a month and I was given that drug for a month and it was stopped only when people realized that it had caused jaundice again. Jaundice still lasted for more than two months after the drug was stopped. In the post below I have spoken about the first more severe incident of drug induced jaundice in 1999. I would again want to tell friends that this oxygen therapy last year was different from the drugs that were given to me in the intravenous drip that that I spoke about in a very recent post and that had happened in 2004.Here is my older post.

I would like to tell the friends about this psychiatrist who also treated me for three years between 2001-2003. This is where I was given electric shocks for fifteen days in early 2001. I still recall that doctor would place a wooden wedge between my teeth and then give me an injection and I still recall how numbness would move in my body from feet to the upper body after the injection. At that time my family had given me some drug in my food and I became unconscious after an hour or so. I still recall how I was begging my younger brother to help me that I do not want to go anywhere and if he could help me but he like everybody else in the family refused. Slowly drug in food showed its effect and I have absolutely no memory of being taken in my father's car despite that it would have taken him at least eight hours to take me to Rawalpindi. Psychiatrist did not interview me and detained me and started giving me electric shocks. I still recall how I defecated in my bed there and they had to wash it. This was the same psychiatrist who had given me a drug that is known to cause drug-induced jaundice despite being told that I have had a very horrifying experience with this drug before.
[color=#303030]I still recall how I suffered from jaundice in 1999. A doctor in army's medical corps had suggested this drug for me then. My family got the prescription and we left for our family home in Kot Addu. They continued to give me the drug for several months because it was hard to see the doctor on a regular basis. All my body had become pale and my eyes were yellow. My sister is a doctor and she was with me but she could not tell that I had jaundice. When I went to see the doctor after several months, he came to know of the jaundice right away and stopped the medication. The way drug-induced jaundice works, it starts slow but liver continues to get drugged and jaundice usually reaches its peak quite after you leave the medication. My worse months were after the drug had been stopped. I still recall with horror that for more than a month, I had absolutely no sleep. After every few days, there would be a period of thirty to forty minutes of very light sleep. Nobody can easily believe the torture I had to see. There would be marks all over my body due to bleeding after I could not stop itching. When I look back over past twenty years, there are so many episodes like this when I saw total trauma and torture. I recall that great song that says,"In my life, I have seen heart-aching pain. I do not want to see it again." Sorry if my lyrics are a bit off, I have not heard the song for a while as I mostly listen to Urdu/hindi music for past few years.[/color]

Amin
Topic Author

June 9th, 2018, 12:49 pm

Friends, the way they are orchestrating things here to persecute me, I am very sure there are really some people who bitterly want to not give me any credit for my work. They had tried to retard me for twenty years and now it becomes impossible for those powerful people to see any major discovery in mathematics getting associated with me and they would go to any limits and machinations to somehow make sure that I do not get any credit for my discovery. Though finally things might turn out to be slightly different, here is what I think how the theme of things to come will shape.
1. They will ask someone well known in stochastics who will make the claim that he also made the discovery on his own. Many simple people tend to believe such things when they know that this guy has previously done good research. Many people know how to put up a solemn face and start claiming that we also did this on our won.
2. Since a lot of people have learnt about my work, now the mind control infrastructure in different countries will approach the people who have learnt about my work and all those people will be asked to become silent. When just mind control infrastructure will not be enough, other influential people in different countries will be asked to do the same job of approaching difficult people and convince them to become silent.
3. I will be given drugs and injections so I also become silent and will not be able to coherently pursue anything to convince anyone that it was my work. 

Amin
Topic Author

June 9th, 2018, 1:29 pm

And sorry, I failed to mention this. I am sure they have stopped most (I am sure not all) of my emails to more than hundred scholars, professors and researchers that I sent through my personal account. This is on top of my personal messages to people through linkedin that were stopped.

Amin
Topic Author

June 9th, 2018, 3:10 pm

I will again request friends to not misunderstand me. I know there are far more intelligent, educated and experienced researchers and professionals out there who can make very significant contributions to the theory and practice of stochastics with their work. I was working on the problem for several years and finally did find some luck despite so many setbacks. I just want good people to give me right credit for my basic work and I am sure everybody would love to know and learn from all the great work of so many intelligent people. I am sure there is a lot for me and many others to learn from the good work of so many intelligent people. I only want to request people to give me right credit for my basic work and I do not want anything more than that. I am sure many people will understand that idea of being stripped of credit for my work that I tried to do over so many years, is obviously very painful to me.  

Amin
Topic Author

June 9th, 2018, 9:43 pm

I want to request all good and responsible Americans to stop mind control operations in my country. There is a huge mind control network and infrastructure operating in Pakistan and this network is used to target intelligent, well-educated and ambitious people who want to do interesting things among the civilian population. These agencies know there is no point in brain control of terrorists and extremists since there are many other valid means of stopping and countering their activities. I want to appeal to humanity of good and responsible Americans. My country is a very poor and backward nation with our population two third the size of America's population while our national income is at least hundred times lesser than America's national income not to speak about the wealth accumulated in America over centuries with similar or greater GDP differences. There are several other more responsible nations that are growing extremely fast and they are the ones who could potentially become economic rivals to America but they never allow any unfettered mind control of their people. And my poor and backward nation could never possibly become a threat to America's prosperity in next hundred years but still mind control is used on a huge scale to stop intelligent people from doing interesting things. It seems that some evil and mean people want to find an expression for their meanness and they find it so easy to show that expression in some poor countries where small amount of bribes can do extremely large miracles. And I absolutely do not blame any ordinary good-natured American for any of this evil activity and in fact my purpose of writing here is to appeal to their humanity and I am very sure that once good and responsible Americans know the extent of mind control operations and meanness shown in my country, they will surely do something to stop it. And I am very aware that such cruel and inhuman mind control operations are totally against American values and ethics but some evil and mean people in mind control agencies tarnish the otherwise great image of Americans and their machinations and bad intentions are totally well known to all embassies of different countries in Pakistan and these embassies keep an extremely good account of development in brain control activities and related infrastructure and it greatly damages the image of American people. I am sure by writing here, I want to bring the issue from the exclusive realm of mind control agencies to more responsible and better decision making circles in American government and American people who will make better, wiser and more human decisions both in the interest of America and the poor people of my backward country. Though it would still not be intelligent but even seen from a very myopic standpoint, there seems no extreme logic in extensive mind control operations in a very poor country while there are so many other fast developing nations that are becoming stronger rivals to American prosperity every year and those richer nations do not allow unfettered operations of American mind control agencies. 
Despite all this reasoning, some people might want to argue that muslims countries have to be targeted with this technology. But this is an extremely short-sighted approach. Most of the extremism and terrorism that comes from many muslim countries has everything to do with poor education and bad living standards in these countries. To counter extremism, it is more important to try to give quality education in these poor countries and only then, after a decade or two, you could see the fruits of better education in terms of more open-mindedness in the society. And in my country that has a population of over 200 million, the state expenditure on all kinds of education activities - from schools to university and research - does not exceed five billion dollars. Though relatively richer families living in larger cities are able to educate their children in private schools, good private schools are not available in smaller cities and villages where 75% of the population of the country lives and these are usually the places where people have more extreme and short-sighted views about their own religion and other countries/religions. If somebody thinks that muslim countries are a problem, this problem could never be solved by sabotaging science or progress in these countries, it has to be solved by making sure that people in every part of the country has access to quality education. And I am perfectly sure that most intelligent people everywhere in the world would agree with me.
Last edited by Amin on June 9th, 2018, 11:11 pm

Amin
Topic Author

June 9th, 2018, 10:38 pm

Here is my daily journal. I woke up very later after 1:30 pm and I had a very good sleep. And after about 2:30, I left on my car and went out to get some food and water. I was very luckily able to get good water and that was the reason behind my greater sanity later during the day. I also took some prints of my previous forum posts for my record. I also made a forum post in off topic while I was away from home. And then I came back home after five thirty and did some work on my research. And basically continued that all through the night with several breaks but I did stay just at home. But I was feeling better since I had been able to get good water. And now I will be sleeping. 

Amin
Topic Author

June 10th, 2018, 3:17 pm

I have told friends ghastly stories of my treatment by different psychiatrists over past twenty years. When mind control does not work so easily on the target, mind control agencies use psychiatrists who diagnose healthy patients as mentally sick and then force all sort of injections and potent antipsychotics to hurt the brain of the victim. The current psychiatrist that I visit is a doctor in military's medical corps. When he started treatment, he did not ask me a single question about anything I do or anything about my mental health. He absolutely did not ask me anything at all. And I still recall that he asked my sister that he wanted to detain me for fifteen days. Doctor wanted to make full use of the opportunity to mint money. But my sister refused since I had already been detained for about fifty days by another psychiatrist and I was also suffering from the drug induced jaundice from the treatment of the doctor who had detained me for fifty days. So I barely escaped being detained by the current doctor. Now I might have to see the same doctor in military corps within next two or three days and I am very sure that he would necessarily declare me sick or say something that I could be given injections or more drugs. I want to tell friends that I am perfectly very fine and very mild tempered and I truly regard other human beings that I come across with utmost respect. However, when they give me drugs in food, sometimes I do become sarcastic or ironic when mind control agents try to make me say something offensive under influence of drugs. But even then I never say anything wrong at all, but do have a sarcastic tinge due to drugs. But again, these mind control agencies and their allied Pakistani intelligence infrastructure knows that there are stories spreading everywhere of how they desperately drug the entire markets and how they try to control the victims and they would certainly find it convenient to use the doctor to declare me sick and mentally ill again. I will really request good people again to please ask these agencies to stop these cruelties on innocent and good-natured people. Please respect my right to live as a free human being.

Amin
Topic Author

June 10th, 2018, 10:17 pm

I woke up after one today. And then I browsed around on internet for a bit and then went out on my car. My sister had also gone out for shopping and she had been asking me for several days that she wanted me to help her choose some good jogging shoes for her evening walk. And we set up the time to meet in the mall where I went to the Reebok shop where she was already present. And it took about 15-20 minutes and then she went back home and I again left towards Rawalpindi and later towards Taxila on Peshawar road. I bought some good food and reasonable water. And then I came back home a little earlier than six in the evening. After that I basically just worked on the algorithm that would map the evolution of SDE density on standard normal for every time step. I have figured out most of the things and I wanted to explain it on Wilmott technical forum but it was a bit too late and then I decided to make a post later tomorrow. After coming home at six in the evening, I just basically worked on my research with brief periods when I was inactive or when I just browsed internet. I will be sleeping in a bit now. 

Amin
Topic Author

June 11th, 2018, 11:33 am

I have a meeting with the psychiatrist in medical corps tomorrow. I wanted to delay the meeting for a week to ten days so that I could work peacefully and focus on writing my research paper but my sister really insisted that I must see the psychiatrist tomorrow. I want to tell friends that when these mind control agencies realize that there is enough protest and resistance from good people about inhuman tactics used on good people, they resort to controlling the target is seemingly softer ways and now psychiatrist will necessarily say something or diagnose me as sick so that I could be taken under mind control again. And mind control agents really do not want me to write a good presentable paper for others to read, and they would try to give me psychiatric drugs that are mixed with mind control chemicals so that I just could not put together a well-written paper and then many people will ask others to not even give me credit citing the poorly written report. It has happened to me several times when I was under severe drugs and I tried to put together a very good idea but final result was a very badly composed paper. I want to ask all good people and all good Americans to please request the people who are in decision making capacity to let me live as a healthy individual with regards towards my human rights. And after twenty years of facing all sorts of trauma, torture, and cruelties, I am extremely sensitive to human suffering and I am really incapable of conceiving anything that would hurt any human being. Please ask these agencies to treat me with human dignity. 
And there is a very good doctor who I used to visit in late 2016 and early 2017 and he was not willing to give me any high dosage of anti-psychotics despite pressure from my parents but my parents and my sister now refuse to allow me to see that doctor. And as opposed to this current doctor I will visit tomorrow who is never ready to give me more than two minutes in every meeting, that good doctor spent one full hour discussing everything with me and my family in a joint session. But once my family realized that good doctor would not prescribe any high doses of anti-psychotics, they detained me with other doctors in Islamabad and those doctors would not even care to interview me at all. And interesting thing was that the good doctor I am talking about had returned to Pakistan after practicing psychiatry in United States for twenty years. And when I told him about how other psychiatrists treated me, he would say such things are called criminal psychiatry and used to happen exactly in United states a hundred years ago.

Amin
Topic Author

June 11th, 2018, 8:22 pm

And here is my daily journal. I woke up at around 12:00 and then basically just wasted time and browsed around on internet for an hour. My nephew had also returned from London last night after his semester exams and I also met him after I woke up. Today, I remained at home and did not go out of the home at all. I had some water from yesterday and I found that water from home was also reasonable and I just wanted to spend time on my research and worked on various ideas. Though I could feel charges on my back for a prolonged time with a slight pain a bit after taking water but I did not make a big deal. For past several days, I was not being able to be very productive and, today, I tried to get some good work done. I also had food from home all day. Food at the home has previously been good except for a few days and I make it a point to eat with my sister and her family at Iftar (when the fasting ends) everyday even though I do not fast and this has been the case since the start of Ramadan. Anyway, today was a slow day and I just concentrated on my research, had food and water from home and did not go out of the home at all.

Amin
Topic Author

June 12th, 2018, 1:59 pm

Thanks to all those friends who wished me well, I was able to cancel the appointment with the psychiatrist today. Just thirty minutes before I was supposed to leave the home, I called my sister and told her that I had a phone meeting with my risk management client and I will have to cancel the meeting. It was a miracle that my sister did not make a big deal out of it at all and said that there was no problem and she could take time with the psychiatrist after the Eid holidays. I really want to thank all those people who persuaded mind control agencies or other authorities to be better with me and without this pressure from good people, these agencies would still be mistreating me. But really I want to earnestly thank all those friends who have asked these agencies to be more civil. I Was seriously afraid they would give me some injections if I went to the psychiatrist today but I am happy that I would be able to work freely for next few days. I will try if I go to Lahore and be able to persuade my family and take time with the other good psychiatrist and ask him to take over my treatment if any of it is needed. I will also request friends again to persuade these mind control agencies that they do not stop my family from letting me visit the good psychiatrist if that could happen. I would just absolutely love to live a life free from antipsychotics after twenty years. I will be writing other account of daily activity later today. 

Amin
Topic Author

June 12th, 2018, 8:18 pm

Over past so many months, I have tried to tell people about myself that I am really not a bad human as some people might be trying to portray about me so that my persecution could continue. Here is a blog I wrote on wordpress on Oct 10, 2013. At that time, I was on very low drugs and had regained a lot of my sanity. But they put me on all sort of drugs and injections after a few months and all my facility of thought and ability to write well was gone. And some things in this blog might be relevant to other armies of the world. I am sure some very good Americans would want to tell the same thing to their mind control agencies. Here is the blog: https://ahsanamin2999.wordpress.com/2013/10/23/prosperity-of-pakistan-pakistan-india-relations-and-pakistan-army/ 

Here I have copied the blog in case you do not want to visit the wordpress site. 
Prosperity of Pakistan, Pakistan-India Relations, and Pakistan Army
The success and greatness of a nation is not measured by the strength of its army, its atomic arsenal or weaponry. It is measured by the prosperity of its people, the rule of law, tolerance and civility among the individuals of the society and the scholarship and strong work ethics of the people of the nation. These are characteristics of a good society in which every nation should take pride in. Immature nations and people take pride in weaponry and atomic arsenal of their nations, hatred for other nations/people/religions and righteously believe that hurting or damaging other nations somehow contributes to greatness of their own nations. Nations have to achieve greatness by working hard, imparting right skills and education to its individuals, choosing the right trades and industries in which to excel, giving a good legal code to its society, and providing social justice to individuals of its society. When some nation thinks that their success lies in damaging interests of other nations, it means that something has seriously gone wrong with the collective decision making and vision of that nation.
We, as Pakistanis, have to ask ourselves whether we can take pride in the above qualities of a great nation. We are one of the poorest country in the world. We do not spend much on education as compared to other nations of the world despite having very low literacy rates, and advanced sciences and technology are rarely known to the individuals of our society. However, we do take great pride in supporting one of the largest army in the world and a huge percentage of our GDP goes to serving the interests of this army. We are a nation with very limited resources and we have to make wise and thoughtful decisions about how to allocate our meager resources to different categories of state expenditure. When we do not spend much on education and continue to spend huge amount of money on our army it means that something has seriously gone wrong with the decision making process in our society. We have to see the writing on the wall that no state can continue to spend huge sums on defence without expanding the economy which in turn is not possible without giving right skills and education to its people, an area where we are seriously faltering as a nation. Since we have made the same choice for decades, our state is close to bankruptcy and our finances have to be propped by loans from foreign nations and banks who fear that a complete breakdown of our state will create anarchy and promote terrorism.
It is up to the people of the nation, its universities and the intelligentsia to sense what has gone wrong with their nation and propose a recipe to cure the problem. I have tried to give qualities of nations that tread the path of success and excellence. We have to take the right and dramatic decisions now to take our nation away from the road to failure and destruction towards the path of success.
One thing we have to understand that prosperity for our nation will result only when we have total peace with our neighbors and we are sincere in creating an atmosphere of peace in the region. India is a much larger country with a huge economy that is growing at a faster pace than our country’s economy. It will be impossible for Pakistan to stand against India for long without growing our economy which does not seem possible given the current state of affairs. It will be really wiser to seek total, true and real peace with India and divert our resources towards good education of our children, fostering an atmosphere where investment in right industries is hugely encouraged, imparting social justice to people in the society, and creating a true sense of security among the individuals when it comes to their life and property by curbing all crime.
Let me ask people of my nation this question. Do our ethics as a nation or our religion allow the kind of massacre that Pakistani religious fanatics did in Bombay in 2008.  As far as I know my religion, killing innocent people of any other nation or religion is a great crime and when it is done in the name of my religion, it shows the extreme immaturity and childishness of the people doing that in the name of religion. I have studied the life of our prophet and I know how he showed extreme kindness towards other people all his life. I, as a common Pakistani, cannot be sure but a lot of evidence points that ISI encouraged training these people and the people responsible for these crimes walk free in Pakistan. We have to assume our responsibilities as a civilized nation. I strongly suggest that we really have as fair trial into this issue as possible and if any individual is found responsible for this, they must be punished according to laws of our country. And if any official institution is found responsible for this, let us try to rectify ethics of that institution. I, as a proud follower of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH), cannot see my country as a sanctuary for people who commit murder of innocent people of other nations or religions and walk free in my country with impunity.
One of the purposes behind mentioning the Bobmay massacre was that some institutions in our country have vested interest in never having peace with India. We have to look towards prosperity of our nation as a whole and if some vested interests come in the way, let us defeat those vested interests and take the right decisions with a collective wisdom that ensures that our nation is on the right track towards progress and prosperity.
So let us allocate the right amount of our GDP on educating the poor children of our nation, invest heavily on higher education and the research in the universities, promote the right industries by giving them generous incentives and maintain an atmosphere of law, security and order when it comes to life and property of the individuals but this could only be possible if we can divert resources from supporting one of the largest armies in the world and try to find peace with India.
I have written about ills of our society but I think some of the similar problems exist in Indian society as well. Just like the religious fanatics in my country, there are Hindu fundamentalists in India who are against the idea of any kind of peace with Pakistan. The only fear that stops me from suggesting a steep reduction in the Pakistan army is that some Indian government may yield to the idea of gaining cheap popularity among a lot of Indian hardliners by choosing the path of military adventurism. How remote that scenario is, I cannot say. But if the people of two countries try to take truly sincere and concrete steps to promote peace, I am confident that we can help alleviate poverty among one of the most heavily populated countries in the world. The future of the two countries when measured in terms of the prosperity of their people will be far more secure, if we learn to live with total peace as good neighbors.

Amin
Topic Author

June 13th, 2018, 10:39 am

These mind control agencies who are thoroughly steeped in deception and lies, have total control of my computer and they continue to change things in my computer just as they wish. Just yesterday, I noticed that somehow my computer's settings had changed and for the shut down button, I will only see "update and shutdown" and "update and reset" and before last night my computer would always previously ask me when I would like to update and I could defer the update time for at least a week and I only used to see "shutdown" and "reset" buttons related to shut down of the computer. And I never changed these settings at all. And nobody other than me touches my computer in my presence.
And they also control my emails and linkedin connections. They want to cutoff my ability to connect or communicate with the people they do not like or who will become a problem for them once they know me better or learn about my research. Just ten minutes ago, I saw a pop up from my email that was a linkedin invitation in my email with a French name but when I looked to accept the invitation in my email or linkedin, I did not find anything at all and it was very strange since I clearly saw the email pop up with linkedin invitaiton. My linkedin has already created great trouble for these extremely mean people of mind control agencies and linkedin is one of the only ways I keep connected with like-minded researchers across rest of the world and now these mind control agencies want to totally control who they want to allow to connect with me and who they want to stop by taking control of my linkedin and email. And linkedin thoroughly cooperates with these mean people in doing everything wrong that can be done by linkedin itself. I know I wrote to linkedin several times with the same issue several years ago to investigate if connections had been deleted using my side of linkedin but they totally refused to help me in any way. 
And these actions of mind control agencies show very well that they are bracing for the long haul to keep trying to control me over next few years. Otherwise if the malicious activities were to end, there was no need to stop people from connecting with me through linkedin. And these mean mind control agents know very well if they could cut off my communication channels with rest of the world, it would be very easy for them to control me and do all sort of cruelties once they know that other people will not get to know their cruel and inhuman tactics.

Amin
Topic Author

June 13th, 2018, 1:45 pm

I will really like to ask intelligent people of most countries this question. How do you feel about ethics behind allowing mind control in your society or any other society? Is there any ethical, legal or some other valid basis behind allowing mind control in any society? Does this not speak volumes about society's tacit acceptance that our legal system is really not enough and something extra-judicial has to be done to control some people and our justice system remains perfectly alright with such new developments and allows parallel extra-judicial methods of using cruelties to control some people. Have our societies not accepted without any debate and argument that mind control is a very valid thing and has to be used as a parallel tool to our justice system so that some people could be stopped from leading a normal life and it would be accepted as a valid thing by the society to control such people without sometimes even keeping a pretense of any humanity and all sort of torture would be done to victims and the society would consider that such methods of torture are actually a good thing and let them increase and allow these methods of torture to become more sophisticated every year. And the society thinks that a 'word of mouth' is totally enough from these mind control agents to acknowledge that target victims are indeed a threat to society and all sort of methods of torture are alright to tackle these mind control individuals. And mind control agencies and their related infrastructure who are steeped in all sort of methods of trickery, deception and lies continue to play with different people telling them all sort of lies to somehow find an ethical basis to validate the mind control of the target individuals. And there is a very large army that openly supports mind control and the society is perfectly fine with all these developments. 
With a very due apology from people who are genuinely good, It seems to me that in most societies it is far more important to make a successful pretense of being good than being genuinely good and many clever individuals learn this art of making a pretense of being good and when they become very successful and are actually accepted as good by the society, some of them use all sort of inhuman, cruel and animal tactics to fail other good human beings by lobbying for the mind control of victims while cleverly playing the game of keeping the pretense of being very good. Really many of our societies many times encourage the individuals to successfully play the game of being perceived as good as compared to being genuinely good. How can a genuinely good human allow torture and all sort of cruelties on some other human? and the society still continues to think that these people who are lobbying for mind control and other cruelties are indeed very good. 
I would like to be wrong in this but again it really seems that it is far important to learn the clever game of being perceived as good as compared to being truly good. And I would truly agree that there are a lot of those people in every society who are genuinely good but they are usually not the ones who would care so much about being perceived as good but if these genuinely good people do not stop others from doing wrong things, there will be more and more wrong in the society and decline of values that encourage people to be actually good. 

Amin
Topic Author

June 13th, 2018, 10:29 pm

I woke up today at around twelve. I remained at home during the afternoon and also had my food at home. I really did not make a big deal out of eating at home but there really was something in the food. After having food, I tried to start working again but I was really upset when I realized that I continued to see problems on my computer related to automatic updates. My computer had starting installing updates almost everyday for past few days. And I looked over internet and changed settings at several places about blocking updates but I still continued to see problems with automatic updates and I was feeling frustrated after that. And then I Realized that there was an email pop up about some French person who had sent invitation to connect and I looked around after fifteen minutes on my linkedin and email and there was no sign of any invitation at all. And then I started rant about very rich and influential but totally insensitive people who have continued to lobby about my cruel persecution. And I also wrote my previous post. I really have no interest in any business about telling American people any human ethics but I was under influence of drugs that I had taken in my food and I was upset. Though I would notice most of these things even otherwise, I really do not like to whine about these things but I do want my persecution to end. I really continued to try to work but I was not feeling well. At 7:50 pm, after the Iftar, I left on my car and remained outside for two hours. I also took prints of my posts on Wilmott fearing that mind control agencies might start changing or blocking internet in a few days if things get worse and I needed to have a record of what I had posted on internet. I came back home after two hours and then I came back home and tried to do some work. I also made a few posts on internet about my work. I will be sleeping in a bit now.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...