SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

June 24th, 2018, 8:03 pm

It was another slow day. In the morning, I wrote my resume by putting together previous resumes and other work. And I was totally horrified to see an older resume in which I had made statements about my "landmark paper on ODEs" and watershed work that would "change the landscape of ODEs forever" and I was feeling really sad that this is how people become when mind control agencies have put them on drugs and injections. And I am sure it does happen to a lot of other people. And I was also horrified when after carefully removing stupid statements, I found that particular paragraph had re-appeared in the resume. And I realized that this was my face that mind control agents wanted to show to rest of the world and were expecting that I might miss the reappearance of the statements after putting together rest of the resume. And they decided to make full use of their control on my computer. And really when people are put on brain control, a lot of right thought and decision making is lost to them and I was really lucky to somehow be able to regain sanity after continuous and repeated attempts at retarding me. I will really request people to never judge the brain control targets after they have been put on brain control since they just have only half of their personality intact and then people who are behind mind control could make all sort of concocted logic to justify the mind control. This is really very inhuman and very cruel.
And then I posted my resume on technical forum in the hope of being able to find a PhD sponsorship from a European University. Though I had absolutely nothing against going to a good American university and I am sure there are a lot of very good people who would equally want me to join their university but I could absolutely never trust brain control agencies since they consider themselves above every law and every ethics and they just follow their own agenda that is set by corrupt people in US defence who have no intention of showing any wisdom and they just believing in killing and squashing what they do not have the capability to like. 
And I went out on my car a little after twelve. And later I also took my sister to bus terminal since she was going to Islamabad to see our other sister and my mother also went with us and then came back home with me. In the evening I wasted a bit of time and then I made a post on Pakistan defense forum. I used to write frequently on defense forum several years ago since I sensed this was probably the only Pakistani discussion forum that had enough intellectual discussion. Here is my post on the forum: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-must-ban-all-fossil-fuel-electricity-generation-investments.564977/

Amin
Topic Author

June 26th, 2018, 3:37 pm

I missed my journal yesterday again. I was able to concentrate on my research only to a lesser degree. Yesterday, I was also slightly elated because I had some correspondence with a foreign place and there was a very encouraging response and I thought that I might be able to go there for a PhD but then there was no communication for past two days and then I just told myself that world is really not in my control and I can only do my own effort in the best possible way. And I recalled that whoever I contacted for work opportunity or consulting opportunity, American mind control agencies were quick to approach them and force them to not give me any work opportunity because they knew that it would be difficult for them to control me if I would have enough money. And I did not make a single dollar for at least eight years. Several times people would approach me to work for them but then later refuse to work with me after the initial exchange. But every time people would refuse to give me work I would brace again, restart and just try to just concentrate on my work. And then when I would be able to do good research finally, minds control agencies would encourage people to plagiarize or not give credit to my work. Another notable thing yesterday was that they did not let me sleep at all last night. This has happened to me off and on several times over past twenty years when they would keep me awake for several weeks in a row. 

Amin
Topic Author

June 29th, 2018, 6:41 am

I made my previous post from a net cafe. And after I made my post on off-topic about target victims start exaggerating about their work or other things under effect of mind control and drugs, they took almost complete control of my computer and there would sometimes be a lag of 4-5 seconds after I type would appear on my computer screen and this is the only reason I have been missing my daily journal because I was afraid they might totally change everything I write on wilmott. 
I made the previous post from an internet cafe and Pakistani intelligence were hovering all around the cafe and the owner boy continued to nag me to end my post and leave the net cafe. I made my last technical post from my phone. 
I would request and beg good Americans to intervene and if they would not intervene, mind control agencies would start to completely alter what I write on Wilmott.com. And once I start posting on internet, Pakistani intelligence agencies would start to put devices on internet cafe computers so that they could control what I write on Wilmott.com.
And I have also worked on an efficient algorithm to simulate the densities of quite general SDEs but I am again afraid that they might totally alter my technical forum posts.
I would again ask good Americans and other good people across the world that to intervene and ask these mind control agencies that my wilmott.com posts must never be changed.
These mind control agencies know that it becomes difficult for them to persecute me and continue inhuman and cruel torture when good Americans and other good people get to know the stories of inhuman treatment and they would want to end or alter this medium of wilmott.com through which other people know what is going on with my life. And they might even resort to detaining me again and then bloc or alter my posts on wilmott forum so that nobody would get to know the inhuman and cruel treatment.

Amin
Topic Author

June 29th, 2018, 10:03 am

I really want to request good people to force these mind control agencies to not change my SDE density simulation algorithm post on technical forum that I plan in next one day or over the weekend. My algorithm is on my computer and is already clear to these mind control agents and they might want to hand it over (or already have done it) to others while altering my posts on technical forum. I am writing specifically to deter these mind control people from doing anything of the sort and make sure that people know, for future reference, that I mentioned this if mind control agents actually do change my technical forum posts because there really is no guarantee that my making noise can stop mind control agents from blocking or altering my posts on wilmott forum.

ppauper

June 29th, 2018, 10:17 am

we're looking forward to seeing the algorithm

Amin
Topic Author

July 6th, 2018, 2:54 pm

I have not written for many days because I was seriously afraid that mind control agencies really might start to change my posts (coming out of my computer) due to their complete control over my computer. Things have not settled down but I did think that they might not change my posts since I have this sense that mind control agents have tried to be slightly more discrete about doing every wrong thing. But I do sense that they are trying to be more decisive and precise in giving me some drug that could actually have a greater effect on my mind.  And I have only being able to avoid it since I was able to get relatively reasonable food for past few days but it was definitely not easy. Yesterday, I was able to get decent food from a part of Lahore city that was not extremely drugged but it still affected me and from time to time, I continued to rant about people of Pentagon who take pride in retarding people all over the world and consider it a very right thing. And Yesterday, I bought a soap from Tunisia. There were several soaps in the shop from different countries and I would never buy a soap from Egypt but I decided to buy a soap from Tunisia and I was shocked when I realized that it started to have a great debilitating effect on my mind. I would again request all good Americans to try to know the full extent of mind control operations spread over the world by mind control agencies of Pentagon. From my experience, I know that mind control agents started off by drugging local water supply and local food shops in a certain neighborhood but over the years they became so bolder that they would systematically study how to thoroughly drug the water of the entire city with emphasis on drugging underground water. And I do not believe there is any local Pakistani soap in which the manufacturer does not add mind control chemicals. And they have hundreds of local agents who are appointed at different places in the city and once the target reaches a certain area, they drug the entire markets. And shopkeepers and store owners in the Lahore city are very used to this practice. When the target reaches a store, mind control agencies project sound/thought on the head of store-owners and tell them what to do and this has become a very accepted practice in Lahore city and entire markets are aware of this and they are used to complying with the orders of mind control agencies. local mind control infrastructure approaches the markets and tells the store owners to comply in case they hear a sound in their head when the target victim would reach them and people know about it very well.
So yesterday was a mixed day and I got some bad food that was drugged at source but I was still able to avoid the special drugs that would be tailor made for me by mind control scientists to control me in past few days. 
But I was able to get a good sleep at night and felt far better in the morning today. I also left around twelve today and got some good food from old parts of Saddar next to Lahore Cantt. I believe they have targeted/drugged food and stationed agents in most of the markets in close neighborhoods where I live and I try to totally avoid those places. I came back home around four in the evening. And I was only able to do some work yesterday and hope to be able to do a bit more work today.
I will try to continue writing my daily journal everyday again.

Amin
Topic Author

July 8th, 2018, 3:31 pm

Here are my notes for past two days if they are not altered when I post them.

7th of July 2018
I was taken from home by three people a little earlier than 7:00 AM. My mother told me that she wanted me to see Dr. N which was the psychiatrist already treating me. But I was taken to a different clinic in ****** clinic. They allowed me to keep my computer but took my internet USB device so that I could not write on internet. I had been told again and again by hospital staff and people who brought me to the hospital that Dr. N would see me but it seemed that they just wanted to lie and took me to clinic of a different doctor.
I also decided that I must talk to as many people as I can about my ***pers and similar treatment of other people after I could be able to walk out of this hospital. I had been fearing that my parents would detain me or put me on drugs if I ever tried that but they are never going to be sincere and they would eventually always do that. Before I start anything else after leaving, I must tell everyone in the society including influential people about these methods of pers*** of intelligent  people. If somebody at home really asks too much just tell them that I am visiting people about making a company for
business.  And do tell people that my parents force me to see a psychiatrist of their choice because every psychiatrist
cannot be easily manipulated.
There are really a lot of good people in the world everywhere. If you have not been able to get freedom, it is because  you did not effectively convey your message to other good people otherwise they must have done something to help you and many other people from the state of . Try to effectively spread your message  everywhere but please emphasize on talking about it in your own country. This setback might be good for you to really understand your priorities that you properly failed to understand earlier. It is most important to talk to every good person who can be of help and tell them about horrors of (****) torture. It is more important to do that than totally concentrating on your research again. Your first priority must be to get freedom and tell people about (*****).

There is  dirty state, broken doors and dirty bedsheets in the hospital. Airconditioning windows open.

I talked to a psychologist after 9:45. She was very nice and polite. And we talked for more than forty minutes.
I told her that I absolutely never get upset with anyone and have food from home once in a while. We talked about Politics in Pakistan including Nawaz Sharif, and Imran Khan. She told me how Imran Khan wanted to improve  education and health. We also talked about cancer and I told her about my aunt's cancer story. And we also discussed how good old Indian music was and that I absolutely love it and the psychologist told me that she also like old Indian music.
But on the subject that I must not be detained, psychologist was ambivalent and despite all my logic, it seemed that she was not willing to make an assessment that I must not be detained and it seemed that they had already planned to  detain me for at least a few days. She was also not willing to make a decision that my USB would be returned to me.
I also talked about my business engagements.
I also talked with psychiatrist about FX issues and rising inflation and how we can improve it  with switiching to renewable energy. I also talked about implications of global warming and effect of melting of  glaciers on our economy and agriculture.
She asked me for breakfast and I had a lot of breakfast after the meeting with the psychologist. Two parathas  and Omelete and I asked for more omelete after eating some of the breakfast.

[I am writing about it later 1:36PM July 8 when I recalled what I had missed] Psychologist also talked some people do not have insight about heir condition and it
takes time to develop insight. I mentioned that I do understand all reasoning and logic as you can understand from my talk and then she replied that yes we would explain everything with reasoning and logic.

[Written yesterday as notes to brainstorm]
all possible Writers in all newspapers. All possible politicians. Any possible academics. distinguished people in different professions. Ask all embassies to show goodwill for pakistani people. players in cricket and other games. Doctors, professors. Many of them will refuse to hear anything and there will all sort of possible ugly treatment but please do not stop. Many will hear and hopefully the message will be spread and there will be more awareness. Talk to judges if you can in court or in some informal setting.
Continue for at least 4-6 months or more.

[Yesterday]
Dr. O visited for ten minutes at 2:10 PM. He asked me about antipsychotic drugs I was previously taking. He was not ready to ask me about my condition. When I asked him that he was not asking me about my condition or symptoms, he simply said that he wanted to ask that next. He very briefly asked about my condition. And when he was leaving after five minutes, I said that you have detained me here and you are not even ready to give me more than five minutes
and then he sat again and gave me another five minutes to make a total of ten minutes. He said that he wanted wanted blood tests for WBC count to give me clozapine. I told him that I do not want to take clozapine at all. I told him about previous doctor who had insisted that my mother to never give me clozapine since it was to be given to seriously sick patients.
Doctor said that he wanted to detain me for a few days for ECG. When I asked him that it was not  appropriate to detain me for ECG. He said that he was the psychiatrist and he knew better what to do and  I must not argue with him. And whenever I asked him that I can provide more information about my activities and
other things, he would say that we would sit together after a few days and discuss all these things. He also  said that he would discuss some things after seeing some other patients. I also continued to ask him to make a decision about discharging/detaining me but he would say that it was not time to make
that decision. But later after an hour hospital staff told me that Dr. O has left the hospital and now he could possibly see me on Monday at the earliest.

After you leave, in case there are problems in your thinking, systematically do things that you have liked to do in the past. You will have to brainstorm about it.

At 7:30, dispenser at the clinic took my blood samples as doctor had suggested. Doctor probably wants to give clozapine and that is why he needs my blood tests. According to laws, there should be a qualified MBBS doctor at mental health facility at night but there is only a dispenser in this facility at night.

Try to see if you can do a case in court asking that you want to be treated by a psychiatrist of your choice. And your parents have made it a simple practice again and again to lift you from home whenever  they want and detain you.
Also ask your father to return the money you lent him ten years ago (55000 dollars) that he promised to return in a year. I have no interest in anything he will give me (bequeth me as he has given to others) but I do want him to give my money back.

Do not do any special activity that you like or enjoy while you are in detention. Do not do any Math  or research related activity. Get into stealth mode. Swimming, cycling, running and so many other things(that I could do later somewhere where mind control is not strong). Make a list and do only at appropriate time.

There are all kinds of poetry and comments written on the broken yellow door of my room by different  patients who lived here. I copy this one comment here for friends,"Love is like ice cream, suck it b4 it melts."
And they installed an AC in the open AC window but did not care to clean the AC. It has smell coming out of it and there is a huge amount of dust on its vanes that the staff did not care to clean.

Sunday July 8, 2018
A little after 10 AM on 8th of July, staff told me that I have to go out with them to a different hospital for  ECG. Mr. S who is also probably incharge of the hospital took me to ****** teaching hospital with  two other hospital staff in his jeep. S was a very nice and decent guy and I talked to him about  The foreign company for which I was doing risk managmement project and told him about the banks where  the directors of the risk managment consulting company had been working. I also told him about the places and  universities in US where I had been studying. He asked me about swimming and I told him  that I did wind-surfing
in Lake Michigan when I was at Northwestern University.( During summer quarter of my junior year, I joined a wind surfing course and then we did wind surfing on specified times when there would be instructors to  help us in case of any negative possibility. And I was also rescued once by instructors when my sail fell into the water quite far away from the shore.)
I also asked him that I would need to remain in touch with the  client risk management company since I had done almost all of the assignment but I needed an internet session with them to help them understand the working of the program. S assured that he would ceratainly make sure that I remain in touch with the client company and would help me do that. And then we had an ECG for a minute at the hospital. They male nurse who did ECG did not know where to put the plastic buttons on the body after putting the get and commented "I have learnt everything from Sir and this is the only thing I have not learnt properly." And
another nurse told him where to out the buttons and then he took the ECG reading and it was done in a minute. And I had earlier had ECG twice and it took the doctor at least ten minutes to check everything but I am certainly not aware of the technicalities of the procedure. May be the other doctor was checking something else as well.
After the ECG, Shahid asked me if I wanted to have a breakfast outside somewhere. And we decided to have hulwa puri. We went to a street restaurant known for its good hulwa puri and we ate a lot of puris(ten puris) together.
[Added later 1:38 PM 8th July] I mentioned that most of the psychiatrist patients that come before  psychiatrists are very uninformed and uneducated and therefore psychiatrists do not discuss anything in their decision-making with their clients and it has becoem a norm and standard pracrice to never discuss anything with the clients (and some psychiatrists even become upset when clients ask them  to discuss things with them).

And then we came back to the hospital. And the dispenser gave me another 2mg Resperidone in  the morning.
12:59 I had previously asked the dispenser to forward my request to S about letting me use internet to email my client consulting company. Just now when I saw dispenser and asked him about the response of Mr. S, and the dispenser replied that Mr. S has refused to let you use internet now and it could  possibly be done tomorrow under the supervision of the psychologist.
1:08: This is about the thought I just had that I wanted to write about AC. I kept my AC working all night and  it was not smelling. May be they had changed or discontinued some device in AC that was causing smell after I had written about the smell in my journal yesterday. But When I turned on the AC at night later, it was hot and I was thinking that I would  use it for a little bit but it did seem fine and then I just kept it on. Anyway, my night was better and I  had a decent sleep.

1:31 Here notes about what to mention when presenting your case before others.
1. Mention all incidents of criminal psychiatry by different psychiatrists. Make detailed notes about it.
Along with others tell Abdalians about your (****) in detail. In a written form, compose all things that have happened in the past and tell Abdalians that we can absolutely do anything in our country. Tell them about your work with upfront. on stochastics, on state-space, and all  describe possiblities that can happen with examples and ask for support.

3:19 Study whether there is any role of stochastics in DNA and protein interaction and protein mutations and if somehow stochstics could be applied to this huge area of extreme applied interest. First find out with an initial exploratory survey. What are the dynamics and determinants that lead to certain DNA structure leading to specific sets of proteins strucutures and many other related things.

[8/7/2018 4:21 PM] Bed was interesting. (******). I felt out of ener after lying on it in the noon and after it. Make notes what to tell people. Write your resume. Your achievements. Torture on you. About psychiatrists who did torture. (****) techniques and methods. About neurotransmitters. resonance of EM waves on Molecular weights of  neurotransmitters. ionizations. potential. Reasons and objectives of (). Role of money. Invite them to make money and then try to end it.

[8/7/2018 5:44 PM] how you were forced to go back twice to live with your family when you went to karachi(It happened two times). How your family refused to let you see a psychiatrist of your choice. How they insisted that I do not follow the advice of a psychiatrist and instead forced me to follow advice of an MBBS doctor and otherwise threatened to detain me. The tongue incident.

[8/7/2018 4:21 PM] I have difficulty standing and feel pain in my back after lying on the bed.

[8/7/2018 5:05 PM] I got a painkiller a few minutes earlier from the dispenser. He gave  me ponston forte. I thought of painkillers, anti-allergy, anxiolyitics, and stimulants.  They all move the brain so if brain has become totally static under control, try  something and see how it goes.
Make a list of all possible stimulants.
[8/7/2018 6:32 PM] Doctor was already sure before he had a meeting with me that he wanted to  keep me detained. And this was also psychologist's impression though nothing about her being  a good lady otherwise since she would be very good and reasonable but when I would speak about leaving from detention, she would be slightly nervous(may be nerous is a very wrong word but she would try to say something to justify the detention.)
[8/7/2018 7:08 PM] A few minutes ago my sister from Islamabad called and she told me that other name of Dr.N (The good doctor) I visited for advice two weeks ago is hospitalization. I told her that I was ready  to take medication but there was no point in keeping me detained. I repeated this point again and again
but she was not being responsive to it. She said you had a relapse but I asked her that she was happy only two weeks ago but now she was calling it a relapse. She told me that I did not want to see the
psychiatrist in Rawalpinid but then I also mentioned that I was willing to see
the psychiatrist in Rawalpindi two months ago and I had even taken a blood test for that
but she was the one who insisted that we would see that psychiatrist later and then a whole month
passed after she said that I should visit the psychiatrist. I also said to my sister that I did not
want to take clozapine at all and would take some other drug but not clozapine because my body aches
because of it.

Amin
Topic Author

July 9th, 2018, 7:24 am

Dear friends, want to request you to make an effort (or at least pray/wish) for my early release from detention. Though I am alright, it seems that the hospital wants to detain me for a longer time for one excuse or other. They had given me my USB for half an hour yesterday but gave it to me again today possibly permanently.
Here are my notes of the meeting with the psychologist in the morning.

[7/9/2018 11:46 AM]
I just talked to the psychologist and I requested her that I wanted to see the psychiatrist and discuss everything in detail. I told her that the psychiatrist was leaving only after five minutes and then gave me another five minutes after I insisted him to give me more time. She said that the psychiatrist probably had a meeting elsewhere and had to leave early. She first said that the psychiatrist might not be able to see me today but when I mentioned that the staff had been telling me earlier that the psychiatrist would see me on Monday. Then she said that the psychiatrist might possibly be able to see me today but she was not aware of his schedule. I also continued to insist to discharge me in a day or two and not take any longer time but the psychologist was not ready to concede that they would let me leave in a day or two. I also requested her to let me use  my USB and she agreed to let me do that. In our meeting, she also mentioned that I used to get  irritated sometimes when I was at home and I told her that it was not true at all and I was  totally calm with everyone.

[7/9/2018 12:01 PM] Wear polarized or dark glasses and that might help.

Amin
Topic Author

July 9th, 2018, 4:22 pm

I talked to the psychiatrist around 3:00 PM today. I told him that my sleep was not very good last night. And doctor said that he would give me an injection for a better sleep. But I requested him to not give any injections and finally doctor agreed to give me no injections. But later after having my dinner the dispenser came and told me that he had to give me an intramuscular injection as doctor had advised but I told him that the doctor had agreed to give me no injections. But the dispenser would not yield and I had to take an injections. It was a red liquid in a syringe and the dispenser would not tell me the name of the injection.

Amin
Topic Author

July 10th, 2018, 5:42 am

Yesterday, night the dispenser gave me a tablet and I fell deep asleep after taking the tablet. I could not do anything at all but fall asleep. I could not help sleeping at all. It was an antipsychotic that does not cause sleep like that at all (risperidone 4mg). Today they have given me the same tablet a few  minutes ago and I want to see if I start to fall asleep in another fifteen minutes like I slept last night.

Amin
Topic Author

July 10th, 2018, 2:16 pm

From 9:00 am in the morning to 7:00 pm, a little bit earlier, I have slept for at least six hours in the day today. But the sleep was still not so extremely compulsive(forcing) as it was last night. It would be interesting if the medication causes compulsive sleep again tonight.
I will request all friends and good people to force mind control agencies to treat me like a human and not become barbarians. I would again request all good people to ask these mind control agencies to end my detention and let me walk free.

Amin
Topic Author

July 11th, 2018, 10:41 am

Yesterday my sleep was not compulsive and I had a decent sleep. And I did not sleep again today after waking up. But I will continue to update friends since I am sure they will follow with chemicals for compulsive sleep again. 
And I have been asking my sister and my mother to let me out of detention but it seems that the program is to detain me for two weeks. everyone including the psychiatrist, the psychologist and others continue to say that we have detained you only so that we can set your medicine and they have hinted again and again that they want to detain me for two weeks. It is really stretching it too much to detain me for two weeks only to set my medicine. And the psychiatrist doctor has seen me only twice in past five days.
I will request friends again to try something, if you could, for my release from detention.

Amin
Topic Author

July 11th, 2018, 11:32 am

I just talked to the doctor a few minutes ago and he insisted on detaining me for at least two weeks. He said that I was not functioning properly and not doing my social and other duties and he wanted me to be alright in that sense. And when I asked him how he would check my social duties in detention where I do not come across anyone close to me, he would reply that he had to really detain me for that and he knew what he was doing. I continued to ask him that I could visit him repeatedly after a few days if he would wish, but he insisted that he wanted me to be detained to set the dosage.

Amin
Topic Author

July 11th, 2018, 4:54 pm

There are huge life-threatening side-effects of clozapine. But the doctors want to prescribe clozapine to me because it has to be bought from a single source and is not sold through pharmacies. That makes it very easy for them to add various chemicals in clozapine that they would not otherwise add to other drugs on a huge scale. They want to give the mind control target different chemicals that cannot be openly added in drugs all over the markets. My family was upset with the other psychiatrist since he was not ready to prescribe clozapine at all on me and therefore my family detained me with a psychiatrist of their choice who would advise this drug. 
I am sure good people everywhere in the world including America would agree that it is so extremely inhuman to give such life-threatening drugs to people who are mind control targets and are otherwise totally healthy. Please stop these mind control agents from using Clozapine on me since it is a very dangerous drug. Here are the side-effects of clozapine.

https://www.uptodate.com/contents/guidelines-for-prescribing-clozapine-in-schizophrenia

INTRODUCTION — [color=#00905a]Clozapine has been found to be an effective treatment in persons with schizophrenia resistant to treatment with other antipsychotic drugs. In addition, clozapine is an effective treatment for schizophrenia accompanied by persistent suicidal or self-injurious behavior. (See "Pharmacotherapy for schizophrenia: Acute and maintenance phase treatment".)[/color]
[color=#00905a]Clozapine’s unique side effect profile, which includes a low rate of life-threatening agranulocytosis, gives rise to numerous considerations in prescribing, monitoring, and side effect management in the use of the drug.[/color]
This topic describes [color=#00905a]clozapine’s indications/contraindications, pharmacology, adverse effects, and administration in schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder. The efficacy of clozapine in schizophrenia is discussed separately. Clozapine is compared with other antipsychotic drugs separately. (See "Evaluation and management of treatment-resistant schizophrenia", section on 'Clozapine trial' and "Second-generation antipsychotic medications: Pharmacology, administration, and side effects".)[/color]
INDICATIONS — Primary indications for [color=#00905a]clozapine in patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder are schizophrenia symptoms partially or fully resistant to treatment with other antipsychotic drugs, or accompanied by persistent suicidal or self-injurious behavior. Other clinical indications in schizophrenia patients include sensitivity to extrapyramidal side effects and patients with tardive dyskinesia. (See "Evaluation and management of treatment-resistant schizophrenia", section on 'Clozapine trial'.)[/color]
CONTRAINDICATIONS
Neutropenia — Potentially life-threatening agranulocytosis led to restrictions on [color=#00905a]clozapine’s use in many countries, but neutrophil monitoring has allowed for safer use of the medication. The US Food and Drug Administration requires patients in the United States to have a minimum absolute neutrophil count (ANC) greater than or equal to 1500/microL to initiate clozapine [1]. An exception is made for patients with benign ethnic neutropenia, who are subject to a lower ANC level. (See 'Benign ethnic neutropenia' below.)[/color]
A history of clozapine-induced severe neutropenia or agranulocytosis (ANC below 500/microL) is a relative contraindication for restarting [color=#00905a]clozapine. Because the adverse effects and benefits of the drug vary widely among patients, the risks, benefits, and alternatives need to be weighed for each patient, and clozapine can be restarted if the harm from not using clozapine greatly outweighs the potential risks. Clozapine should be used with extreme caution when restarted. Many patients will quickly develop agranulocytosis again, but they cannot be identified in advance through testing. In a study of 53 patients who had experienced leukopenia or neutropenia from clozapine, 20 patients developed another blood dyscrasia that was more severe and occurred more rapidly upon rechallenge [2].[/color]
Continuing [color=#00905a]clozapine, as opposed to initiating, is subject to further restrictions in the United States based on ANC monitoring, described below. (See 'Monitoring' below.)[/color]
Benign ethnic neutropenia — Lower neutrophil thresholds were established for starting [color=#00905a]clozapine in patients with confirmed benign ethnic neutropenia, a cause of neutropenia often seen in patients of African descent [3]. Treatment can be instituted and continued in patients with an ANC of at least 1000/microL. Collaboration with hematology is recommended to manage moderate or severe neutropenia in this patient group. (See "Approach to the adult with unexplained neutropenia", section on 'Benign ethnic neutropenia (BEN)'.)[/color]
Cardiac disease — In patients with risk factors for cardiovascular disease, a more complete baseline cardiovascular evaluation (including baseline echocardiogram) may be useful. The prevalence of asymptomatic left ventricular dysfunction is approximately 3 to 5 percent in adults 50 to 70 years old, and is higher among men, older patients, and patients with coronary disease.
Patients with a history of clozapine-induced myocarditis should only be rechallenged if the harm from not using [color=#00905a]clozapine greatly outweighs the potential risks. Individuals with preexisting heart disease are at greater risk of morbidity from clozapine-induced myocarditis or the effects of orthostatic hypotension; they have less cardiac reserve should any, even temporary, cardiac damage and malfunction occur during the initiation of clozapine. When a rechallenge is considered after an episode of myocarditis due to clozapine or clozapine is used in individuals with preexisting heart disease, clozapine should be initiated in the inpatient setting with close monitoring of cardiac function. (See 'Cardiovascular' below and 'Myocarditis/cardiomyopathy' below.)[/color]
Seizures — [color=#00905a]Clozapine is relatively contraindicated in patients with a history of seizure, to be used only if the harm from not using clozapine greatly outweighs the potential risks. Individuals with a seizure disorder should have their seizures optimally controlled before clozapine is started. Patients with an elevated seizure risk, including those with an alcohol use disorder or a history of febrile seizures or epilepsy, should be considered for prophylactic treatment with an anticonvulsant drug when clozapine is initiated. They should be observed carefully as clozapine is initiated, using a conservative titration schedule and therapeutic drug monitoring to avoid excessive clozapine blood levels. A follow-up electroencephalogram may be indicated after clozapine treatment is established, and adjustment of anticonvulsant treatment may be necessary. (See "Overview of the management of epilepsy in adults".)[/color]
Other conditions — The metabolic effects of [color=#00905a]clozapine should be taken into account when weighing the risks and benefits from clozapine. Individuals with obesity, diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemias, or atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease may have worsening of these conditions when treated with clozapine, and more aggressive treatment of these disorders will be required.[/color]

Amin
Topic Author

July 14th, 2018, 3:50 pm

I missed my journal yesterday since internet was blocked in Lahore (in the afternoon and later) on many USB devices and on cell phones due to arrival of Nawaz Sharif in Pakistan. But I have been suffering every night from the effects of mind control drugs added in clozapine tablets. Every night, my hands and legs would become restless and I would continue to change sides after every minute and this whole thing will continue for at least an hour. And I would also have waves of very extreme heartburn at the same time. And I was perfectly fine before I came to this hospital. And even after when clozapine was not started. These were exactly the same things that happened when I was taking clozapine in Islamabad when living with my sister. And all of the above things put together is an extremely painful thing. 
I want to request all good people and all good Americans to please ask these mind control agencies to not treat me with cruelty. And let me walk out of detention now.  
My sleep has increased again to somewhere between eleven and twelve hours due to effect of mind control drugs added in clozapine tablets.
All I did, today, was to work on a risk management program for my client and remove an error in the program. And I talked to my mother on phone who said that she might take me out of detention in next two days. And there was nothing very special other than that.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...