SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

July 31st, 2018, 3:50 pm

I drove to Islamabad from Lahore yesterday with my mother. When I reached Islamabad, I was very tired. I wanted to do some work but I was too tired and really fell asleep at little later earlier  than eleven. I got up at a little earlier than eleven today. I did have forced coughing and heartburn all through the night and I took some cold milk in the night to feel better. When I started to sleep at night, I turned on the air-conditioning falsely thinking that they might not give me any gas out of the AC. And one hour after sleeping, I realized that I was feeling extremely sick due to gas out of the AC and I felt very bad and then I shut down the AC.
Today, I also gave finishing touches to the risk management project I was working on. I also drove to some markets in Islamabad for less than one hour.
I want to tell friends that I am very worried if I could get right credit for the research work I have done. I know many people would certainly think that I am simply freaking out. But you have to realize there are people who did absolutely everything possible in their power to retard me and they continued to lie and cheat other good people only to be able to somehow retard me and they lost all good human feeling for me. These people, and most of them I do not even know and I have probably never met, would certainly go to any extreme limit to discredit me from my research work and this is the only thing you would expect from desperate people. 
And I would want to say to good people that I continued to work on the same problem for five years. And there were several times when I cursed my self for starting to work on the project since it was getting nowhere. I had far more failures than successes. There were moments when I would lose all hope that I could be successful. And I tried so many things and when I could not do anything, I just tried to use brute force trial and error. It was only two years ago that my efforts started to bring fruit. And today, I do not regret that I gave so many years to working on this project since I could see that there will be success in this work. But the idea that some other people would try to not let me have credit for my genuine research after five years of hard work is very painful for me. I am sure many people would want to say that no such thing would happen to me. And I want to ask all good people and good Americans that nothing of the wrong sort would ever happen to me if they would not allow any such thing to happen. 

Amin
Topic Author

August 5th, 2018, 3:36 pm

Sorry I have been missing my daily journal for many days. I am on so much anti-psychotics and mind control drugs that it becomes very difficult at night to write about the daily experiences. Today was a very bad day. I had slept earlier than twelve am last night. And in the morning I woke up at 8:00 am and I had to drop my mother to Daewoo bus stand in Rawalpindi. My night was alright and I did not have fits of forced coughs. But after I came back from the bus station to my sister's house, I was feeling short of breath. There was this constant feeling of being short of breath and I felt very bad and desperate for proper breathing. I would like to explain for friends the reason behind such things like being short of breath. Mind control guys continued to tell me over past several years that I have thought on some special neurotransmitters on which humans usually do not have any thought ( I am sure I am not alone and there are many others like me.)  And these special neurotransmitters are required for vital functions in our bodies. And mind control agents try to block these special neurotransmitters regardless of their role in maintaining vital functions in our bodies. I had told friends earlier that when I was given injections in 2016, my lower blood pressure reached 110 and the reason was the same that mind control agents had started to block special neurotransmitters required for vital functions since there was also thought on these neurotransmitters. And my being short of breath had the same reason. I have earlier told friends about pain in my heart and again the reason was the same that mind control agents had tried to block special neurotransmitters and they absolutely do not care what effect it would have on my life and my health. And many times when I would be short of breath, I would beg mind control agents to stop blocking the neurotransmitters, but they would never care at all and I would have to suffer with the condition of being totally helpless. And these mind control agents who have distributed several hundred million dollars over past decade as bribes to army generals and other Pakistani people and have made money of the order of hundred million for themselves now want to block every neurotransmitter to show progress before their bosses
and justify spending large money in the future as well. Mind control agents are in it only for big money they make when they get huge cuts from the bribes they give to influential Pakistanis. 
Anyway when I came back from dropping my mother on Daewoo bus stop, I was feeling very bad and I tried to sleep again and it was a very bad sleep and then I just continued to sleep till three in the evening and did not do anything at all despite that I was yesterday looking forward to doing good work today.
I would like to ask good Americans to stop these mind control agents from blocking any neurotransmitters which are required for maintaining vital functions in our body. It is very hard for other people to know how it feels when I am constantly short of breath. And over past twenty years, I have faced so many cruelties, torture trauma and inhuman treatment since every mind control agent just had one aim that they somehow wanted to retard me without any regard to my life or my health.

Amin
Topic Author

August 8th, 2018, 5:30 pm

I woke up today at ten. Though my work was progressing only slowly, I had some very good ideas about my research that could help writing a very good program for SDE. There was no special activity during the day. I have been teaching my nephew statistics for past one week regularly and today I prepared some notes to make the whole thing easily accessible to him in a systematic manner. I also spent some time teaching him form the notes in the evening. 
I have been thinking that I should try again to write to the new government in Pakistan to end the mind control regime in Pakistan. I plan to write on forums and approach the key people in the new government and tell them about mind control in Pakistan and how the people who want to do good science are targeted. I was also thinking that I would write to each and every linkedin connection about horrors of mind control and try to appeal to their humanity by writing a very comprehensive  letter highlighting the human rights abuses and total lies by intelligence agencies to fabricate justification to retard the targets. IT is so obvious that I have been truly wronged and if my persecution continues, it is because I could not put forth the truth about my persecution in an appropriate manner to other people. There are so many good people in the world but they would never come to my help if I cannot tell them in a very convincing way that I have been truly wronged by mind control agencies. 
And I was thinking today that mind control agencies might not be telling the complete truth about the mind control apparatus and their tactics to American lawmakers while these things are a common knowledge to generals in third world countries that would possibly be considered unfriendly to American people on so many issues. But mind control agencies would not want to tell the whole truth to American lawmakers since they are sure that many good lawmakers would never allow so many wrong things to happen and try to stop theses mind control from using animal tactics on good people of other countries. And all the practices and tactics of mind control agencies are very well known to generals of third world armies who are bribed to cooperate but this is a great irony that truly patriotic American lawmakers would not be given access to these practices, tactics and motives of mind control agencies since mind control agencies want no ethical and human oversight of their so many wrong and totally cruel practices.

Amin
Topic Author

August 9th, 2018, 7:37 pm

I woke up around elven today after having slept around ten at night. It was a very long sleep and I was still not feeling good after waking up. And I drove out to G-sectors (G-11, G-10) and got some drinks. But drinks I got at F_10 were not good and I decided to not buy anything from F-10 grocery shops since they are almost universally drugged with mind control chemicals. I was also not being able to do any work. And I wasted my time after coming back home. I was feeling very sluggish and very lethargic. And then I drove again to G-11 after spending another two hours at home. And had some good food. And after coming back, I was able to work on my program that I posted in technical forum later today. But all through the day, I was not feeling very well. But I was still happy to get some work done. And after ten at night, I taught statistics to my nephew and then checked his solution to problems. And then wasted some time on internet. I will be sleeping now in a bit.

Amin
Topic Author

August 16th, 2018, 10:08 am

I will see another psychiatrist in the evening today at 7:00 after four hours. Let us see how they choose to make attempts to retard me by putting on huge antipsychotic medication which is usually prescribed so that mind control drugs could be steadily given. Special brands of antipsychotics add mind control chemicals at the manufacturing source or the doctor might ask for intramuscular injections.
I will request good people to press on mind control agencies to let me live a life free from antipsychotics and mind control drugs.

Amin
Topic Author

August 16th, 2018, 10:26 am

I made this post on another topic.
Amin:
The purpose of this post is actually an attempt to bring forward some wrongs in American and other societies and request all good people to consider on their own if the wrongs I am trying to point towards do exist in our societies and if they do agree that these wrongs actually do exist in our societies then request them to do something positive to address these wrongs. 
I want to start by pointing towards brain control by American defence department. I believe a huge number of totally innocent people are targeted by American defence department due to totally wrong reasons like religious biases, attempts to please powerful connections of people in defence department and other totally unjust and unethical reasons that can never otherwise openly exist in American society. American defence is a bloated, inefficient and corrupt organization full of thoroughly medicore people. And many of these people have started a practice of retarding so many innocent people something that has been accepted by American society because of American society's lack of knowledge behind the reasons of retarding of innocent people and this practice has become above the justice and legal system. I believe it is high time that American people and other nations start a discussion about ethics and morality of retarding innocent people by American defence department.
When the decision to retard someone has been made by people at American defence department, these mediocre people resort to all sort of lies and many times completely false things to justify the mind control of the victim to general public and they do it without any regard that by speaking total lies, they are betraying the trust people place in Americans in general and they have no regard how it would affect the reputation of otherwise good natured American public.
Speaking about Pakistan, several hundred millions of dollars are given to generals in Pakistan army and other influential people who support and lobby for mind control by American defence in Pakistan so that mind control infrastructure continues to work in Pakistan. Most of the mind control victims in Pakistan are young people who want to do good science and technology in our country.
I would also request good American people to allow Muslims to find expression in doing good things and their attempts at contributing towards American and other societies and towards broader humanity. Most of my readers would be aghast why I am asking for anything that is actually freely allowed and many times actively promoted in our societies. Ok, I have something to say.
Since I could be taken very wrong, I would like to say something before I start the next paragraph. Most jews are very good humans and they have earned their place in American society over a period of long time by contributing to almost every facet and dimension of American society. And they are thorough Americans. Some prominent jews are true role models for what a good human should be. And again most jews are thorough gentlemen and very good humans.
Sadly due to conflict between Palestinians and Israelis, many places in the world including America, there is tendency for this in minds of some of  the Jews and Muslims to consider it a Muslim-Jew conflict which is an extremely wrong approach and I am sure many people will agree with me. Though many people might disagree and I would totally respect their understanding but my sincere understanding that in some very limited jewish circles(and I would ask people to never generalize it to all jews and not misunderstand me), there is a tendency to thwart Muslims from finding an expression in positive activities since such activities will slowly improve the impression of Muslims in general American public after they have contributed to American society. And sadly some people think this will at some stage hurt the Israeli position in Palestinian-Jewish conflict. This is a very dangerous approach and cruelly targets some Muslims who are put on brain control due to this reason by corrupt United States defence department. Again Of course, Jews are so thoroughly American and have earned their place in American society so my saying anything is not going to make any difference to them but I do want to request them to be better with muslims sometimes.
United States defence department many times shapes the foreign policy of United States. I will throw something wild and seemingly unrelated thing for American people to think on their own. Do you guys recall what Donald Trump was saying about Shakil Afridi? I will get him out of jail in a few minutes after I become president. He was not making a statement that is beyond the power of American president. If American president Donal Trump shows his anger, all the Pakistani generals will be standing in line begging for mercy. American president loves to bash every other nation but we do not hear any mention of Shakil Afridi from him which would make such a fantastic bashing point. I really think there are some people in American decision making circles who do not want Shakil Afridi in America. He was the guy who helped kill the largest and most dangerous terrorist in world and American public will be full of praise for Shakil Afridi. Some people think his walking free in American public will marginally improve the impression of Muslims in America and they would rather let him rot in Jail and now Donald Trump does not like to make any mention of Shakil Afridi despite that it is something that could be hugely popular with general American public.
Though I have been blunt to the limit of being rude and I want to apologize to most of the jews who are extrremely good humans and have absolutely no such bad thing like I mentioned here and I want to tell them that I consider all good humans my friends regardless of thier religion.
I want to ask American people to please let all good Muslims just like other good people of other religions or no religion to be able to find their expression in doing good things that would contribute to society. 

To put everything in context for people, I am copying my letter that I wrote when US defence intervened to make sure that I do not get a PhD position at a place in Europe. I have erased all names and references in the letter.

Dear *****,
[size=85]I had written earlier with a request for PhD position with ***** in ****. When I wrote the earlier emails, I withheld a lot of information about myself that I would like to share now. My present motivation for writing this email is that I was writing to several other universities in mainland Europe for a PhD position and I was thinking that I would totally love to do PhD with a great research organization like ****** and I should retry and make a solid effort again while sharing the private information about me and try to appeal to humanity of good ***** people. And hope they will understand my position as a human. [/size]
[size=85]When I was studying at ***** for a masters degree for Economics twenty years ago, some people recognized me for my talent in mathematics and they had connections with US defence. And I was put on mind control by US defence and for the past twenty years, I have remained on mind control. When I was a student at ***, I was religious enough in the sense that I would never pray but I would not eat meat other than kosher. But I was very respectful of people of other religions. I had absolutely no negative thing in my dealings with others due to my religion. But I was targeted since many people in US defence would not want me to be very successful since I was a Muslim. And I would like to mention again that I do not blame Americans for my persecution. It is a lot of like-minded people in American defence who consider Muslims as their enemies which is so wrong and it is something that most Americans would totally disagree with. At this stage in my life, I am not religious at all and I pray on Fridays only because it would hurt me if I do not pray as my conservative family would make a huge issue out of it. When my persecution started in United States twenty years ago, I decided to go to my country but people in American defence connived with my family and also bribed military generals in Pakistan who would together help the US mind control efforts. My parents themselves would put mind control drugs in my food and when I would try to get good food from other places, they would declare me schizophrenic and the psychiatrists would be told by powerful military generals to cooperate with my parents. For past twenty years, I have been kept on huge antipsychotics because of the connivance of my family, and the military generals in Pakistan. And when I would try to talk to some good psychiatrist who would not be willing to declare me mentally ill, my family would detain me for long periods of time with psychiatrist of their own choice. And at the same time, whoever I try to contact in foreign countries for projects in computational finance, they will be contacted by people in US defence (when I try to contact people in Europe) and powerful military generals in Pakistan (when I talk to some Pakistani company) so that I would not be able to make money on my own. Though I was on huge antipsychotics, I still continued to follow my passion for mathematics research. And my research would have been far more meaningful if I was not forced on huge antipsychotics that sharply impair my ability to think. Since my orientation all my life was to be very nice with people, I never turned negative despite my obviously wrong persecution and tried to find my expression in doing good mathematics research despite all odds. Over past twenty years, I have faced all kind of trauma, torture and persecution since my parents and my family were totally blinded and would remain human only if I would be willing to take huge doses of antipsychotics and if I refuse to take huge doses of antipsychotics, they would become total animals. I have been writing about my persecution on this blog but I would want to warn that many times my writings have been affected by mind control emotions that mind control agencies force on their targets. Here is my blog on internet: https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=900[/size]
[size=85]And I want to emphasize that only activity I truly enjoy is research in mathematics and this is the only thing I would love to do for the rest of my life. And since this topic might come up again, I would clearly stress that I believe religion should be a totally private matter to people and they should not make it a consideration in any of their public decision making. [/size]
[size=85]I would make this request again on human grounds to please reconsider my request for a PhD at ***** and I want to say again that I would totally devote myself to research and I really do not want to fret about my past persecution and anything wrong done to me. I just want to restart my life with a positive emotion and passion for mathematics that I want to follow for the rest of my life. Again I truly want to stress that only meaningful thing I see in my future life is research in mathematics and I would be truly thankful and completely indebted to you if you could help me follow my passion in life.[/size]

[size=85]I truly request you again to please reconsider my request for a PhD at *******. [/size]

[size=85]I wish you a good day.[/size]

[size=85]Best regards,[/size]

[size=85]Ahsan Amin[/size] 

Amin
Topic Author

August 17th, 2018, 6:52 pm

I went to a psychiatrist last night. He refused to discuss my condition and said that he had long discussions with me in the past which was a complete lie. Total cumulative time he had any discussion with me about symptoms and the disease would not exceed fifteen minutes over past several years. Though doctor had not discussed anything about the disease or asked me or my mother how I was, he was quick to say that I would have to take psychiatric drugs all thorough my life. When I told the doctor that he was completely lying about any previous detailed discussions about the disease and there were never any such discussions that he was claiming, doctor became upset but still did not discuss anything with me or my mother about any disease and prescribed very high doses of antipsychotic medication. Doctor had been told by other people and Army the antipsychotic drugs that he must prescribe and he told me that I would remain sick with this disease all through my life.
Obviously corrupt crooks in US defence who are connected with powerful people in United States do not want to let go of me and want to continue to control me all through my life since these crooks of United States defence are desperate to get into good books with powerful people in United States who are bitter to persecute me and many others like me. 

Amin
Topic Author

August 18th, 2018, 4:22 pm

This is so very interesting to notice how defence of powerful nations can do something so totally wrong with extreme high-handedness despite that all nations are keenly observing everything and the US defence behaves in such a haughty way that they do not even care to show the least regard to keep some semblance of humanity. So many Pakistani people and almost all the embassies of major nations stay in touch with the latest developments in the persecution and mind control of major mind control targets in Pakistan. Embassies of foreign nations do it so that they can tell their nations about the tactics mediocre and cruel people of US defence use to target people doing science and technology in Pakistan since foreign embassies know that such tactics could be used in their nations as well. And what is more interesting that so many people in United States know about my persecution and persecution of so many other Pakistanis but our plight still does not change since probably the people who motivate this persecution are too rich and influential. I have decided to send twitter tweets and emails to at least fifteen of the most respected US lawmakers and tell them about my persecution with mind control. This would be interesting if US defence lets my emails and tweets to those people reach them since when I was in UK, I sent emails to each and every law maker of both houses in UK parliament but all of my emails were stopped by UK intelligence. 
I would also be sending tweets and emails to lawmakers in new Pakistani government and see if something could happen.
I have been working mostly on  my research but still not taking it extremely seriously. But still I continue to make some progress everyday. Of course, I have no special activity other than my research.  

Amin
Topic Author

August 19th, 2018, 9:18 am

I am seriously worried that mind control agents in Pakistan want to detain me again and give me injections and drugs in controlled environment. This is because I have written here about my intention to write to American lawmakers and mind control agents are worried if they do not stop me it might become a problem for them and they want to resort to detaining me again and giving me all sorts of injections and drugs. Mind control agents in Pakistan are also worried if I write to good and respected US lawmakers, my persecution might end since there is already enough awareness in many Americans about my case of persecution with mind control and mind control agents are afraid they would not be able to continue making tens of millions of dollars every year that they take as a cut from the bribes they give to Pakistani influential people and officials and they want to obviate me from approaching the US lawmakers by detaining me and giving me drugs and injections in a controlled environment.

Amin
Topic Author

August 27th, 2018, 7:57 am

Amin wrote:
I went to a psychiatrist last night. He refused to discuss my condition and said that he had long discussions with me in the past which was a complete lie. Total cumulative time he had any discussion with me about symptoms and the disease would not exceed fifteen minutes over past several years. Though doctor had not discussed anything about the disease or asked me or my mother how I was, he was quick to say that I would have to take psychiatric drugs all thorough my life. When I told the doctor that he was completely lying about any previous detailed discussions about the disease and there were never any such discussions that he was claiming, doctor became upset but still did not discuss anything with me or my mother about any disease and prescribed very high doses of antipsychotic medication. Doctor had been told by other people and Army the antipsychotic drugs that he must prescribe and he told me that I would remain sick with this disease all through my life.
Obviously corrupt crooks in US defence who are connected with powerful people in United States do not want to let go of me and want to continue to control me all through my life since these crooks of United States defence are desperate to get into good books with powerful people in United States who are bitter to persecute me and many others like me. 

Sorry that I have not been writing regularly. Past one week was not particularly good since there were many days when I am very sure mind control agencies mobilized their Pakistani agents in a huge number and I had bad food despite that I had done enough brute force randomization. On many of the days, it was very difficult to get good food. And the intensity of mind control sharply increased.
Tomorrow, I plan to visit the same psychiatrist who I visited ten days ago. And he had already indicated his plan that he would give me injections when I would visit him next time. The purpose of injections by such psychiatrists is usually to inject brain control chemicals so that they could continue to be released in the body continuously. I really do not expect that I would have any special facility of thought left after I would get injections and I would have to struggle. Many times these mind control drugs have chemicals that interfere with vital actions in the body and I would have heart pain or I would be short of breath. Another doctor had prescribed injections but those injections had to be stopped when my lower blood pressure increased to 110 due to mind control chemicals in the injections that had blocked vital neurotransmitters in my body. These mind control agencies have no regard for anybody's life and once they suspect that thought is on some neurotransmitter, they freely block it without thinking how it would effect the other life-sustaining vital actions in the body.
I would request all good people to force these mind control agencies to not give me injections or antipsychotics. I really believe that different foreign embassies of developed foreign countries should take samples of all brain control drugs so that they could come to know which neurotransmitters these mind control agencies are using to retard their targets and the scientists of these nations could come up with some general solutions how to protect their people when needed.

Cuchulainn

August 28th, 2018, 10:52 am

Amin
Topic Author

August 28th, 2018, 9:30 pm

I went to the doctor today and something very interesting happened. This morning my mother told me that she had already bought injections that were to be given to me today by the doctor. I know mind control agencies simply hand the drugs to my family since this way it is far easier for them to directly give me antipsychotic medication that is filled with mind control drugs especially when such medicine cannot be freely distributed in the market when it contains more potent mind control chemicals. I told my mother that I will buy the injections on my own. She continued to ask me to not do that but finally agreed. I bought the injections and came home and asked her to accompany me to the doctor's clinic. She took her own injections with her but I told her that I had already bought another set of injections so there was no need for her to take her set of injections. I really stressed that she should not take her injections with her. While sitting in my car, She told me that she had given her set of injections to my sister and I believed that. But when we reached the clinic, I saw that there was a plastic bag with injections in her open bag she was carrying. Her bag was open from the top but narrow enough that it would still be difficult to see inside but I was able to take a look when she took some documents out of the bag to give to staff in the clinic. And I was able to see the injections and I took the injections out of her open bag and put them in my bag-pack. My mother really wanted that they inject with the set of injections she had on her and she continued to tell me that this was a part of the disease that I bought injections on my own. But she would not say anything after I would ask what was the need for her to bring her set of injections when I had told her that I am already taking my set of injections to the doctor's clinic. 
Anyway doctor gave me the same set of injections that I had bought but told me that he would inject me with another set of two injections after three weeks. Previously he had told that he wanted to give me two injections per four weeks but on this visit he told me that he would really have to give me two injections every three weeks probably because mind control agents were upset that I was not given the injections they had especially to my mother.
Though I am feeling alright since it seems that injections I bought from the market probably did not have any mind control drugs and that was the main reason my mother wanted to carry the injections she was given by agencies. I do expect that I would be OK for next three weeks but I am sure they will try to distribute the injections mixed with mind control drugs to the medical stores by the next three weeks and it would be difficult to remain mentally fine after that.
I have been able to do research work tonight after I received injections and I am still feeling reasonably fine but let use see how it goes after a few days.

Amin
Topic Author

August 31st, 2018, 6:23 pm

I think injections given to me have started to show their effect. It is extremely hard to concentrate and do anything at all. And my sleep has become extremely bad. Yesterday, I continued to sleep for more than twelve hours but it was a very very bad and nightmare sleep and I continued to have all sort of thoughts during the sleep and it was a very bad and extremely unsound sleep. Today, I tried to sleep at 7:30 Pm for one and a half hours but I could not sleep again and then I just tried to sleep half an hour ago at 11:00 pm but I really could not sleep again at all. And then I got up from the bed and decided  to write this post. It is becoming extremely difficult to get good food in Lahore city and in all the areas close to where I live, the food is thoroughly drugged. And getting good water is even more difficult. I have to drive across most of the city and try to get food from random places and I still get hit many times. I am really thinking of some good way of leaving the country since my parents, my family and Pakistan army all collude to keep me on mind control so they can make big money. And on top of that psychiatrists cruelly give extreme potency medication just as exactly as ordered by mind control agents and if I ever visit a psychiatrist of my choice, my family detains me with their own psychiatrist so that they could keep me on mind control. My greatest concern at the moment is that I have uneasiness all through the night instead of a sound sleep. And I continue to feel uneasiness all during the day and it becomes extremely difficult to concentrate to be able to do anything. I will again request all good Americans and others to protest again this cruel treatment by American mind control agencies and ask them to stop keeping totally innocent and good-natured people on mind control. I am really thinking of leaving the country somehow and go to some other country where people are nice and friendly and they do not try to retard others using mind control.

Amin
Topic Author

September 1st, 2018, 10:10 am

After writing the last post yesterday night, I went out to buy some anti-anxiety tablets. This was because I was feeling extreme anxiety and I would keep moving my legs in anxiety something that has not happened since several years when I was on similar extreme medication. And it was becoming almost impossible to sleep due to anxiety. And after I had two tablets of the anti-anxiety medicine, I was feeling far better and I had a deep and sound sleep later. And I woke up around one pm today. It was at least twelve hours of sleep but I was feeling fresh.  But then I had food at home and all of a sudden all the feeling of freshness was gone and I was feeling slightly drowsy and also had anxiety again. This was certainly due to drugged food at home. And now I am struggling again to be able to do some work. And then I decided to write this post. I will write again in the evening to tell people about the day.   

Amin
Topic Author

September 1st, 2018, 6:13 pm

A bit After writing the above post, I tried again to sleep at 4:00 pm. I had a decent sleep and I did feel slightly better but all the freshness of sound sleep was gone slowly after I woke up after one hour of sleep. And then I was again feeling great anxiety. I decided to go out for a walk but it did not help either. And I walked very slowly and it was not a brisk walk at all. At a medical store, I asked the staff to check my blood pressure and it was 85/140 but my pulse was 113. The pulse really seemed high but I could not tell why it would be so high. And while trying to sleep, I also noticed that I had to breathe harder. During normal times, I would not care about breathing at all but I did notice today that I was feeling the need to breathe harder.
After coming back from walk, I went out again on my car to get some good food. I think I was able to buy some good biscuits and some good fruit which made me feel slightly better. But when I was trying to eat biscuits, saliva in my mouth would become dry and I would have to take them with water. I came home half an hour ago and then decided to write this post and I would be sleeping now at 11:15 pm.  
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...