ppauper

Re: How to safeguard my research

October 1st, 2018, 6:24 am

it's good to hear from you again

Amin
Topic Author

October 5th, 2018, 3:57 pm

Thank you Peter and of course, as always, it was also nice to have a comment from you.
I want to tell people that mind control agents are changing my programs now. They used to do this very very frequently a few years ago but had been better in past one year or so. But I believe that they are doing this again. I Want to tell people  that they have full and perfect control of my computer and they can stop something that I want to do on my own computer. I have a Dell laptop that I bought new just this year. And it works fine but music listening programs are corrupted on my computer by these agents. That's probably because it becomes difficult to control when I am both working and listening to music. And now I Cannot even listen to songs or watch videos on U-tube for the same reason.  These mind control people freely change settings on my computer and other things required to prevent me from doing things that go against their mind control. Is this not funny that these people thoroughly control my personal computers and then start lying to people in European nations that I am going to do something very wrong and evil and these mind control people have no hesitation in saying lies after making a solemn face to deceive others.

Amin
Topic Author

October 7th, 2018, 3:06 pm

Here is a tweet I sent to Senator Bernie Sanders today:
@SenSanders  I want to request you to intervene to stop the cruel persecution of so many mind control victims across the world.  Here I have written very briefly about it for your review:https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=101453 I wish you a good day.
Ahsan Amin
Today was a very bad day. I had some good ideas yesterday about my research but I was feeling very bad due to mind control persecution and I was unable to do any work today or yesterday. My family is also very unforgiving in terms of adding mind control chemicals in the food and I continue to get some dose of mind control chemicals due to that and it hurts me very hard.
I tried to get some good coffee yesterday and the day earlier but mind control agents quickly reached the possible stores where I could get the coffee and drugged it. And I was unable to get good coffee from even those brands that were known to me to be good earlier and I knew they were not drugged at manufacturing source. Getting good coffee helps especially when there is mind control torture, taking a bit of coffee helps me feel better but this is one of those things that is extremely hard to get in good form not drugged with mind control chemicals here in Islamabad city. Today was a particularly bad day due to extreme mind control torture. 
They have also installed some more devices in my house and my sleep is not good any more at night. I used to have a very sound sleep earlier at night but lately the sleep quality has fallen and my sleep is very bad and hardly refreshing. It is better sometimes when I sleep during the day.
Today when mind control was very extreme, I had a small rant about how rich and powerful people can easily cause totally innocent people to become targets in US only because they are connected with mind control agents and a lot of these persecutions are based on connections and recommendations by connections.
Every time I sent a tweet to a US senator, at least a week or a bit more lasted well and I could get better food and water therefore I decided to tweet Senator Bernie Sanders both in the hope that there could be some awareness and also because thought I could get some relief from mind control for a week or so.

Amin
Topic Author

October 17th, 2018, 3:55 pm

I travelled from Islamabad to Lahore day before yesterday where I lived for about two weeks. I was able to get good bottled water in Islamabad. Though there were numerous incidents of food and beverages being drugged, bottled water remained good while I was in Islamabad. But since I came to Lahore, all of a sudden everything turned worse. Even though water in Lahore was perfectly good before I left two weeks ago, when I tried bottled water at a store, my saliva started to turn dry and I had a painful feeling. And bottled water from several other places turned out to be the same. Yesterday, I was able to get good water from a nearby water filtration plant. But when I tried another filtration plant nearby today, my condition started to become worse after I drank a bit of water. I really want to request good Americans and all other good people to ask these mind control agencies to stop contaminating water with brain control chemicals. 
And today when I got Yoghurt from a closeby bakery, my condition immediately worsened and I started all sort of rants against American brain control and people behind it and when I was not being able to feel better, I slept at home for two hours at 2:00 pm and only then was I able to recover and then I made my post at the technical forum about the Ito-Taylor SDE density simulation method. I was not able to work on the program at all and only did some basic theoretical work. It was a very bad day over all. Though I was better in the evening, my condition worsened at night again from the bad water I had taken from the filtration plant. I will try to write my journal everyday and keep people updated with what is going on. 

Amin
Topic Author

October 17th, 2018, 5:20 pm

I have to take an antipsychotic injection tomorrow. I really hope that they allow me to just simply take the injection and do not add brain control chemicals in it. I believe there might not have been any brain control chemicals in injections previously given to me over one and a half month. Though I would truly love to live a life free from forced antipsychotics.

Amin
Topic Author

October 18th, 2018, 8:14 pm

I woke up at around 9:00 in the morning today and went out on my car and was able to get good water from a reasonably remote part of the city. I did not want to take getting good water easy and therefore did not try some nearby area for water as just yesterday I got very bad water when I Was not careful enough. I was able to get good water and then I dropped my mother to a religious class she takes at 11:15 am and got her back at 1:15. In the meanwhile I had taken a shower and wasted rest of the time. My mother later asked me to take her to a friend's house in a different part of the city and it took more than two hours. We also had an appointment with my psychiatrist and reached his office around 5:00 pm. Psychiatrist came around 6:00 pm and was being thoroughly obnoxious. He did not want to discuss anything with me. He ordered me that I would now eat only at home from now onwards. I just told him that any such order was not within his jurisdiction and the psychiatrist totally got annoyed with me after that and almost asked me to leave. He did inject the antipsychotic drug and I was able to leave without any major change of injections regimen. After coming back home, I drove out to get something good to eat from another part of the city and after coming back I wrote the solution to quartic equation and checked my programs and later made a post at Wilmott technical forum. I will be sleeping now in half an hour.

Amin
Topic Author

October 20th, 2018, 8:24 pm

I woke up today around twelve and had a very long sleep due to effect of injection I had earlier. After that I went out to have some food. I reached a neighborhood of the city a little away from where I live and when I wanted to eat something, I realized that I had forgot to bring my wallet with me and my wallet was at home. I Came back and took wallet from my home and then did not go very far and had food from a nearby bakery and the food was good. In the afternoon, I continued to play around with my programs and left in the evening for a walk. I also took some food while I was walking and the food might have had some brain control chemical but it was extremely mild. After the walk I went out for taking water and bought water from a bakery in the middle of the city. I believe that water was not perfectly good and had light drugs but it was not extremely bad. I also filled some water in a six liter water bottle from a petrol pump to take a shower. But since this water seemed better than the bottled water, I decided to use bottled water for washing myself and shower and use the other water for drinking. I also was able to buy some 3 in one sachets of coffee. Sachets can be usually better and it is extremely difficult to buy good coffee in a glass jar but many times, I could find better coffee in sachets and really enjoy coffee. In the night, I worked on my model and would be sleeping now in a bit.

Amin
Topic Author

October 22nd, 2018, 3:51 pm

Since things continue to get tough, I decided to tweet respected and good people again. Today I sent a tweet to Senator Elizabeth Warren and another tweet to German ambassador in Pakistan. Here are the texts of the tweets.
@SenWarrenI want to request you to intervene to stop the cruel persecution of so many mind control victims across the world.  Here I have written very briefly about it for your review:viewtopic.php?f=15&t=101453 …I wish you a good day.
Ahsan Amin
and here is my tweet to German Ambassador Mr. Martin Kobler.
@KoblerinPAKI want to request you to intervene to stop the cruel persecution of so many mind control victims in Pakistan.  Here I have written very briefly about it for your review:viewtopic.php?f=15&t=101453 …I wish you a good day.
Ahsan Amin
I strongly believe that many European nations have far more regard for human rights than people in any other part of the world and if mind control even ended in the world, it would be due to the efforts of the nations that actually uphold human rights.
If the persecution continues, I will continue to send more tweets to good people after a week or so.

Amin
Topic Author

November 2nd, 2018, 9:05 pm

Sorry for not posting for such a long while. Things have been slightly better during past few days since I have been taking good food without desperate attempts by mind control agents to drug my food. I have also been getting good water since I do not take brands of water that are drugged and some good brands that are holding up give me the opportunity to get good water. But about a week ago, there was a major effort by brain control agents to drug the water of a certain bakery chain that continued to sell good water earlier and that was very disappointing. 
Anyway, I will be given an antipsychotic injection tomorrow on third of November. I cannot believe how I would have enjoyed life if I were free from forced antipsychotics and due to these antipsychotics a lot of things feel miserable that I would have otherwise enjoyed.
I have been making some progress on my research as I was able to write an algorithm to simulate density of stochastic volatility but it becomes unstable after four or five simulation periods after numerically calculated second derivative has instabilities in it and therefore I did not post it on internet yet.
But I have ideas about solving the problem in some other ways as well. Basically we can model the simulation problem as summing two lines in which we are adding lines in a linear fashion but we want to add the lines in squared fashion and then take square root to calculate the right length of the new line. We can write three algebraic equations for these lines with three different increments of gaussian random variable and then map them on three algebraic equations and solve for the single point of origin of each line, the squared length of the existing line (corresponding to existing variance of the SDE) and the length of the squared increment and then we could calculate the squared lengths and take square-root to calculate the length of new line and add it to origin to get the simulation value. This is very interesting and I wrote its equations just today and would program it tomorrow to see how it goes. I wish I did not have to take the injection tomorrow because I have to get ready to become dumb for next week.
Oh one thing I forgot when I wrote about good food and water. The brain control agents do not let me have a good sleep and they have some frequencies that they target at night so I do not have a very deep sleep since resetting of the neurotransmitters hurts then in controlling their targets. I would request good people and nice humans to ask brain control agencies to stop such torture that does not allow good sleep for their targets.
I feel that brain control agency wants to keep a low profile for the time being when there is enough attention about mind control activities and also about my case but they have no intention of setting me free and only want to regain momentum after the whole thing goes out of limelight. This is also one reason that they do not let me sleep well since they do not want all the neurotransmitters working in my brain because they want to restart brain control again after a few weeks.
And brain control is not easy to end in Pakistan. CIA pays hundreds of millions of dollars in bribes to influential people in our country to continue this operation and all those people who get huge bribes in this poor country become like dying when they are told that brain control operations might end in Pakistan. All those Pakistanis on bribes bitterly want brain control operations to continue in Pakistan and would go to any possible length to support these operations. If mind control activity has slightly decreased in Pakistan, it does not have to do with any resistance from Pakistani people and it has more to do with resistance from American people and Europeans. Corrupt people in Pakistan want to continue mind control at all cost because of the huge bribes they get. 

Amin
Topic Author

November 14th, 2018, 10:30 am

Here I sent a tweet to democratic leader Nancy Pelosi to help me against my cruel persecution and cruel persecution of so many other people like me. Here is the tweet.
@NancyPelosi I want to request you to intervene to stop the cruel persecution of so many mind control victims across the world. Here I have written very briefly about it for your review:https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=101453 
I wish you a good day.
Ahsan Amin

Amin
Topic Author

November 17th, 2018, 5:28 pm

God, I continue to curse myself that I must write everyday and by not writing everyday, I am hurting my cause of freedom from mind control. Anyway, I was able to get good coffee today that stimulated me enough to be able to decide that I will certainly write today. It is almost impossible to buy good coffee in a glass jar in Lahore city. I have tried Davidoff and Nestle and I believe they are drugged at manufacturing source. I even bought a large taster's choice from Nestle that was manufactured in America and it had brain control chemicals in it. Anyway, nothing special since New York and California are the two special target states where people of pentagon have covered every part of the large cities for their mind control since mind control is not for terrorists, it is for brilliant people that rich people already entrenched in power find offensive and do not want to allow them to become rich and this breed is to be found mostly in places in New York and California. On a different note, ever wonder why a large portion of mind control victims is coming from some universities in New York. Never mind let us change the topic. Ok let me say it. Since New York is home to so many jews, good and bad. Ok before you get me thoroughly wrong, I am not an anti-Semite etc. I am a muslim who stands for every right of Israelis to exist with all their human dignity and respect. Ok, I have read about how powerful jews had colluded in Germany to for example have and I do not know like 390 seats on Berlin stock exchange out of total 400 or something like that. Pity is that ordinary jews who had nothing to do with this collusion at all were punished and all the rich jews who had colluded together had already left for America and the ones that had absolutely done no wrong and were thoroughly innocent and were good natured humans were the ones that were burnt in gas chambers. Seems like some people in America seem ultra-powerful again to start similar tactics and they try to retard brilliant people before they get known once those people are not particularly pleasant to them. And this is not happening to Muslims, this is happening to germans, polish, Malaysians, Chinese and many others. I am sure most people will have enough wit to understand that purpose of mind control is not to harm the fools, it is to control the brilliant people from being successful. And if you are a jew, please understand that I thoroughly respect you and do not blame you for any of this but if you are one of those ugly jews who have connived to put people on mind control, please understand that I have no respect for you and I have written the comments precisely for your ilk. And I am sure good jews who are great humans do understand that such things hurt the overall images of jews(which is not the case) and try to stop bad ones from great cruelty of retarding human beings.
I woke up at eleven today and for past several days I had been feeling depressed and very down but after waking up today, I took my car and drove on the ring road around the city and went to a remote but posh part of the city where I was able to buy good Movenpick coffee in a jar and after having some coffee in water several times, I was able to get out of my depression and started living again. Many people would have no idea how miserable life is when one is given antipsychotic injection after every fifteen days and one is thoroughly depressed and looking for something to stimulate the brain. Without coffee, I would otherwise try to eat a lot to somehow get some stimulation but it would not work either and my weight has already increased a lot since I was placed on injections. 
And I am getting worried that mind control agents would try to get me locked in some psychiatric facility after a few weeks and this continues to happen to me again and again repeatedly since my family totally bows to commands of mind control agents. I have decided to stop my research on stochastics and switch to trading algorithms since I want to raise enough money for myself to live freely from my family on my own and it seemed difficult to be able to raise money from stochastics research. I am confident that I can write intelligent algorithms in about a month or two that can make enough money for traders and be able to sell them somewhere so I Can find financial freedom. Mathematics is my love and I can come back to it anytime but it is hard to see myself being locked up after every few months and then restart my life. Ok let us see what life holds and I am optimistic.

Amin
Topic Author

November 18th, 2018, 7:07 pm

I woke up at eleven. My two sisters had had also come home and one was returning to Islamabad and the other one had to go back to a different neighborhood within Lahore city. She asked me to drop her at her home and I agreed. It took me more than two hours to drop her and come back home. In the evening, I tried to think about the market algorithms to use in stocks trading. I was not being very prolific and then later in the evening, I took my mother to a nearby ATM machine because she wanted some money. I restarted to think about the algorithms after coming back home. Later my brother told me that he was going to Kot Addu and he wanted me to drop him off at the Bus terminal and I did that at 9:00 in the night. After coming back, I continued to think about my algorithms and now at 12:00 am I would be sleeping. Tomorrow I have to go to the psychiatrist who would give me antipsychotic injection and I hope that the meeting goes off smoothly since the doctor becomes extremely annoying and is not ready to listen to anything I have to say. I will write tomorrow about how the meeting goes. At this point in my life my greatest desire is to live a life without mind control torture and without any antipsychotics and I can almost be willing to take any pains to be able to live a life of freedom from these problems. Thank you for reading my blog. And bye for now.

trackstar

November 21st, 2018, 8:10 am

Hi Amin,

I have just finished a long and somewhat complicated project and am catching up on the news around here.

Hopefully your appointment went well and you will have a chance to work on your ideas in the weeks to come.

We have snow already in this region - naturally this means more outdoors work shoveling the driveway and dusting off the shrubs in the garden. But I am looking forward to skiing soon too!

Take care and best wishes for the holidays and the New Year.

TS

Amin
Topic Author

November 24th, 2018, 5:39 pm

Thank you Trackstar for your comments and concern. My meeting with the doctor was alright and there was no surprise as he just injected me and then I left his office. My father who lives in Kot Addu had some complication and he was taken to a hospital on the same day. He was not improving so he was taken to a larger hospital in Multan city. After leaving the doctor who injected me, I travelled with my mother and drove all the way from Lahore to Multan (300 kms) at night and reached Multan at 4:00 in the morning. My father was better when we reached there and I remained in Multan till Thursday and left again from Multan to Islambad on Thursday and drove another 550 kms. Good thing that my father had recovered well and therefore I Decided to leave for Islamabad. My brother and my mother remained with my father. Despite whatever my family did to me, I still become very concerned when some ill fate hits any in my family and it is difficult for me to see my family in pain. All I want from them is to not force any antipsychotics on me and let me live my life in a healthy manner without their forced intervention. and allow me to see a psychiatrist of my own choice which they do not let me.
Anyway, I reached Islamabad at night and have been there since Thursday night. I am just trying to re-orient myself here and start working again soon. During my visit to Multan, I Was not even connected to internet properly so did not write any post on this forum. I hope to be writing more often from here.
Oh sorry, I forgot to tell friends that during my travel from Multan to Islamabad on my car, brain control agents drugged beverages at large number of petrol pumps on the way with small marts  since they did not want me to get good energy drinks when I would be getting stimulated while driving. I am sure they contaminated the drinks and beverages on a large number of petrol pumps on the way using their old fashioned way of contaminating every drink on the shelf. I Was not taking them seriously until I started getting hit with bad drinks everywhere to know that they had done a very large scale drugging on large areas between Multan and Lahore when I went from Multan to Lahore to Islamabad.

Amin
Topic Author

December 9th, 2018, 11:33 am

This is not usual part of blog where I write everyday experiences. I am writing this especially to request people to force mind control agents to stop changing my programs on my own computer. When my research takes momentum, these mind control agents when they see no other way to stop me, they start changing my programs. I already told people that they have devices on my computer and they have far more control of my computer than I myself have. Can people believe the audacity of these evil people that when I wrote emails to people in Europe asking for consulting work and to tell them about my programs, these agents approached most of the people on their own saying that I wanted to do something hideous and evil against people of America which was a total extreme lie. And while telling these grand lies to European public, these people have no regard for the goodwill of a common American and in fact, they leverage this goodwill while saying complete lies so that money could go into pockets of these agents. I would like to tell people that net worth of the mind control agent who controls me is about 500 million dollars and he accumulated this money when he took large cuts from the bribes that were supposed to be distributed to Pakistan Army generals and other officials. When these agents see the source of this large money decreasing, they resort to all sort of tactics so that this source of money somehow continues for them. I am a very meek sort of guy who can never in his life see himself hitting anyone and I do not recall any physical fight with anyone since my childhood but these mind control agents, in order to continue to embezzle money, portray me as a monster or something. They have total control over my with my family and Pakistan Army who they give hefty bribes so that mind control continues in Pakistan. And still these agents have the audacity to approach everyone I approached and tell them false and complete lies that I would do something wrong against Americans. I want to tell all good Americans that I have nothing against an ordinary American and I wish them well and pray for them. But these mind control agents who are earning upwards of 500 million dollars while otherwise they would not be making more than 30,000 dollars in United States and they become like dying when they are told that mind control will stop and they resort to all sort of lies and hideous tactics so that mind control should somehow continue. 
I want to request all Americans to please force these mind control agents to not alter my programs on my computer. I put all my programs for free download on internet but still these evil people do not want me to do any research since it gives my case some recognition and tells people about the plight and suffering of mind control targets by telling them about my otherwise miserable life. Please stop these agents from altering my programs.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On