SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

December 13th, 2018, 8:52 am

Well, I am here to tell about my daily experiences. Past one month had been somewhat hectic and I travelled to Lahore about two weeks ago on a Bus and then cam back to Islamabad with my family. My father had a terrible health condition but the good news is that he is doing very well now. But brain control has been constantly increasing. When I came to Islamabad about two weeks ago, there were several types of drinks that were good on the shelves in various stores but they continued to drug all the drinks in which I would show interest. Mostly the drinks that I would take in the evening and if they were good, the next day I would find them drugged and now most of the drinks I like have been drugged. And they have introduces another torture technique for past one month. When I sleep, something slowly continues to settle on my upper jaw and on the base of my tongue and this started only a month ago. And now my sleep is of a very poor quality and I keep sleeping for longer hours without any satisfaction that one gets from a good sleep. For quite sometime now, I have been longing for a good sleep. And when I wake up, my day starts already in a very miserable phase and it is very hard to get anything done. I continue to get hit on bad drinks when I go outside and they continue to deteriorate my condition further. I have some absolutely wonderful ideas for research but they continue to sap all my energy and even if I manage to get excited about my ideas, this excitement is short-lived and complete lethargy takes over again due to influence of mind control drugs. May be it is time that I write to some other US senator and then a week or two of better conditions might follow.

Amin
Topic Author

December 13th, 2018, 5:36 pm

Ok I wrote this tweet to senator Jeff Merkley. At some point in time quite a few years ago, I had subscribed to his mailing list and then some weeks ago, I visited his web page and I was impressed by ideas on his web page and then I decided to add him to people I am following on twitter. Here is the tweet message
@SenJeffMerkley I want to request you to intervene to stop the cruel persecution of so many mind control victims across the world. Here I have written very briefly about it for your review:https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=101453 
I wish you a good day.
Ahsan Amin

Amin
Topic Author

December 19th, 2018, 7:26 pm

Today was a regular day. I woke up at 11:00 am. I had some food at home and then I went out for a walk. After the walk, I remained at home and prepared notes to teach Statistics to my nephew who has university exams in fifteen days. I also had some ideas about my research during the walk but they did not work out properly after I implemented them on computer. 
My sleep has been very poor for past several weeks. They have invented some new torture technique and something in my room releases some special chemicals that settle on inside of my upper jaw and at the base of my tongue and it helps them keep control of the victim at night but it becomes very painful for the victim and gives a distressing sleep. They started using this technique since just a few weeks back so it must be a new brain control torture invention. I Want to request people to ask these agencies to not use such methods of torture.
I have decided to take a break from my research on SDEs and start working on market trading of vanilla stocks. Since I have to get some consulting projects from foreign countries which is not easy for me especially when CIA approaches every counterparty and asks them to not do business with me. And a lot of people CIA had approached in the past are very careful to not do business with me since they do not want to get into any sort of trouble and I have become well known in quant community in Europe to not give me any consulting project or anything of the sort to annoy CIA and get themselves into trouble even when they would have come to know about my total innocence. Derivatives are very specialized and require larger infrastructure and therefore there is relatively smaller market where I could find business. So I just decided to stop the thankless job for a few months and then find out a way of making decent money so I could be free from my family's manipulation and live alone by myself. And therefore I have decided to work on stock trading strategies and I have some very good ideas how to write some meaningful algorithms for vanilla stocks trading. Many European universities are not ready to give me admission in their PhD programs especially when CIA approaches them with fabricated lie stories and people want to avoid trouble. I might write a paper on the work I have already completed on SDEs. I recall that my earlier paper on ODEs that was a cutting edge has still not received a single citation. I had written emails to more than 200 ODE experts about my paper telling professors and researchers in various universities about my paper but all my emails were stopped and I did not receive a single reply. CIA actively asks researchers in the area in many countries to not give me credit for my research paper on ODEs despite that it had more than 500 downloads on SSRN. Here is the link to my paper on SSRN. https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=2872598  Again my paper was cutting edge but seems all research in ODES have halted. 
I have been facing all sort of torture  and some years ago I walked into the office of a lady psychiatrist and asked her to declare me mentally healthy. She told me that I seemed healthy but she wanted to listen to my family's side of the story. I took my mother to her clinic and the lady psychiatrist told me that I seemed to have no problems since my mother had absolutely no argument. But she said that she still wanted me to visit her after a week. And this is what happened when I reached her clinic after a week. This should not come as a surprise to friends since these are very normal things when hundreds of millions of dollars are paid to top military brass of Pakistan every year solely for the continuation of mind control in Pakistan and however bad Pakistan-USA relationships might become top military brass of Pakistan is assured by CIA that money would continue to be given to them if the mind control continues in Pakistan.

Amin:
When I went to psychiatrist N?s psychiatric facility on 27th April, I was sitting at the sofa and was waiting for the meeting with the psychiatrist N. About six people came to me and forcefully gave me an injection and starting beating me. They literally continued to beat me and I continued to beg them to stop. They were very violent with all sort of slaps and blows on my face as I was sitting and they were standing. The beating lasted for more than twenty minutes and then they tied my hands and legs very tightly and put me on a bed and gave me another injection. I continued to ask them to loosen the knots but they continued to make fun of me. I was totally surprised since Dr. N had behaved very nicely in the previous meeting held at 20th with my mother and myself and I was sure she would declare me mentally sane on this meeting. After I was kept tied for about half an hour, a new guard came and opened my hands and legs and said that they would keep me at the facility for three days. The next day my medication in the form of pills started and I was also given two more injections. I was given about nine pills at night and about eight pills in the morning. I was still not given the opportunity to meet the psychiatrist N, and I was told several different things by different people including that psychiatrist N had gone to America, and she had gone to Islamabad. About three days into my treatment, I saw through the glass walls that psychiatrist N was interviewing her clients in her office. When I mentioned it to the staff, I was surprised that next day psychiatrist N had the glass walls treated and it was made dull so nobody could see through the glass but psychiatrist N still did not see me. After seven days, I was asked to meet psychiatrist N, and she said that she was unaware of the beating as she was in a meeting something that nobody could ever believe in their wildest imaginative parts of the brain. Psychiatrist N also assured me that I had no schizophrenia but it was a case of some mania. I was very surprised since I was not doing anything including my work very seriously in those days. I was just haphazardly devoting time to various activities. I am also known as the coldest person in house and I also have good relations with everyone while everyone else has some serious fights with others in our family. Psychiatrist N had to concoct some excuses to give me very large doses of medicine. Her staff continued to say that we are giving you drugs so that the effect of other drugs given to you by previous psychiatrists decreases while psychiatrist N had prescribed more antipsychotics of any other doctor I ever had before. I would write the details of drugs in a later post.Another acute problem I am facing is that my computers were taken in custody by the psychiatrist N?s staff and the computers that were working better with less gadgets on them remained in custody and they installed more devices on them to change my work and create problems for my research. I would request Americans that I have been sharing my research with everyone previously and I could have made large money out of some of that research but I still decided to distribute everything freely and this was the case even ten years ago when I had made Libor Market Model web and I had freely distributed my programs. I would request Americans to press upon their government to not change my programs and let me continue with my research. This is one activity that I would request Americans to ask their government to refrain from. If any American could help me with this, I would be very thankful to them and consider it their great deed for me. I would request American government again to not change my programs in anyway. I will be thankful to you guys if you could do this for me.They also continue to use gases on me and the gases settle on the body and when I Take a shower almost everyday, the water that comes off the body is dark black. I would again request Americans to ask their government to avoid the use of gases and let me live a natural life as a human. Again I will make this appeal to Americans, I am not a bad human and I do not wish anything wrong to your nation. I have used very different language here but that is mainly because I started to lose control after sixteen years of persecution. For about ten years into my persecution, I had not even told people at Wilmott about my persecution at all and I just thought that this bad patch of my life would simply just pass away. Most good humans would realize that this is not the fate of any human(especially the good ones) to be treated like this ever. Please help stop this activity if you can.

Amin
Topic Author

December 24th, 2018, 4:10 pm

Today I had another intramuscular fluanxol injection in my arm. I had bought the injection just a few hours before the injection time and it is very cold so injection did not require any special handling since the temperature required to keep it good is only 30 C and the atmosphere temperature in Islamabad is easily lesser than 20C. But my sister asked me several times about the ice and when I assured here and even showed her the ice in the pack and explained that there was ice even though it was not needed at all in these winter temperatures. She continued to argue and later told me that next time she wanted me to buy the injection only on the way to hospital and when she would be with me. I was slightly upset that I was taking injections and I was not making a big deal and then they start putting such restrictions on me. Basically she wanted me to buy the injections from a fixed pharmacy where specially drugged injections can be placed before we arrive to buy there and then mind control agencies would not have to drug the injections in the whole city. Sometimes they add special drugs to injections that cannot be safely given to everyone and mind control agents prefer that the drugged injection goes to the very particular person for whom it was aimed. At this point I would request foreign embassies in Pakistan who read my blog to find out what brain control drugs are they mixing in my injections that are distributed in the limited area around where I live. I think it is important for them to know such tricks since these tricks can be easily employed against the people of their countries as well who are targeted due to their special neurotransmitters and who want to do interesting science and technology. I believe foreign embassies need to do this to protect the very rightful interests of their parent countries.
I had earlier told people that net worth of the guy who controls me is more than 500 million dollars. Well now I want to share the calculations behind this wealth. This guy has been here for more than ten years and has been controlling me for approximately the same time. He is one of the major agents. And I believe that the particular agent swindles anywhere between 10 million dollars to 30 million dollars every year. This money used to be far smaller but increased by a large amount in recent years when everyone intelligent doing science started to get targeted and the group of targets became very large. The agents in Pakistan would blackmail the people back home saying that a larger sum of money is needed to be given as bribes in Pakistan because so many people are controlled. I believe this bribe money is easily more than a hundred million dollars to 200 million dollars per year. Then on top of swindling money that was meant to be given as bribes, these mind control agents had connections with the top officials in Lahore city and they were in touch with otherwise secret development plans of the city. And these mind control agents bought huge amounts of lands from the naive, innocent and unsuspecting villagers where the city wanted to build ring road on the outer periphery of the huge city of Lahore. These agents wanted to make housing societies in  this agricultural land once it has access from the ring road. Housing and real estate is the most profitable business in Pakistan where incomes are rising and population is increasing dramatically. Since most of these lands were bought from unsuspecting villagers, I am sure these agents made a profit of 300%-500% on these lands once the ring road was built finally late last year/early this year. So if the swindled amount was 150 million dollars and I am being very extremely conservative, now the net worth of this agent appointed on me has easily increased beyond 500 million dollars.
I did not know that these people steal money but I still recall that I was going on a morning walk several years ago and I randomly started talking that these people steal money from bribes and I realized that these agents were doing everything possible for me to not say anything like that possibly because our conversations might be recorded. And then I stressed on the same idea that they were stealing money and every time I would say that, I would realize that these agents would go crazy and wanted me to be silent. And then sometimes these people would tell me that they made big money since they invested in extremely profitable ventures and they over time, I slowly came to know about their investments in agricultural land that was bought from naiive villagers for the development of housing societies. 
Now the agent who is incharge of controlling me tells me that he would rather retire than be transferred to any other country or asked to go back to US and if it comes to worse he would simply prefer to retire so that he could manage his huge property and land estate investments. They would do everything possible for brain control in Pakistan to continue for these two reasons so that they continue to make more money from cuts in the bribes given to influential people and they remain stationed in Pakistan so that their huge investments remain in their direct control. And these agents in Pakistan try their best to shoot down any idea that freedom could be given to targets in our country.
I do not know about other countries and dynamics of money in their mind control but I think it would be an interesting case study for a lot of foreign nations and they could see similar factors working in a different way in their own countries. So interesting things for foreigners and foreign embassies to see what really is going on in Pakistan so that foreign countries can learn the dynamics of brain control decision making more clearly and use it to stop mind control of innocent targets in their lands.
Another factor in all of this is there are people in US who want our nation to remain backward and they considered it a great success when very large number of people in Pakistan started to be mind-controlled. And those people continued to sanction larger money for such operations and successful mind control agents in Pakistan are an apple in the eyes of many influential and powerful people in US and therefore nobody touches them despite the knowledge that they have swindled big money as these successful mind control agents have retarded some very special targets to please their patrons back home. Read it here in another blog. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=101453

Amin
Topic Author

December 29th, 2018, 11:14 am

I liked the older bold title of the thread but I will be campaigning on a large scale towards Pakistani writers and politicians and I do not want to be misunderstood by Muslims at home. I perfectly agree with the spirit and the meanings of the older title but do not want to create problems for myself instead of making things better for me so I changed the title. If I were not writing to a lot of people at home, I would probably not change the existing title. Here is the thread: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=101453

Amin
Topic Author

December 30th, 2018, 7:19 am

I have written tweets to Saleem Safi, Moeed  Pirzada, Hamid Mir and Shireen Mazari who is Minister of human rights in Pakistan. I hope to write to many other journalists and politicians.
I will also write to some American Senator today in the hope that mind control torture done on me decreases for a little bit.

Amin
Topic Author

December 30th, 2018, 6:02 pm

I want to write about my experiences yesterday and today since these have been more nightmare days in past few weeks. And now it seems so difficult to write after I started writing because of the pressure on my brain. They started affecting my eyesight yesterday and again today and it was becoming difficult to read things that were big enough from a small distance. They have been working on these tactics intermittently for past few months and now it continues to get worse. I also feel severe anxiety due to these attacks. They could never control me like this earlier but they started making such attacks only after they started giving me injections. It becomes very bad, all of a sudden, four to five days after the injections are given and then things usually start to become better. Many times, they make these attacks while I am driving and I used to love driving and now I remain somewhat worried about driving. 
Ok, I wrote the above post and saved it as a draft and then I went to take a nap that helps me feel better when I am struck by anxiety attacks. I could not sleep and then I decided to go out for a walk and then I put on my polarized sunglasses and I felt much better. Sunglasses help me guard against attacks on my eyes with accompanying anxiety bouts. But they do not work well in my car since I sit in a fixed position where they plant devices with precise angles in the car so that they can continue to control me in my car despite my wearing sunglasses. But I felt far better after I went out on a walk with sunglasses and I felt that I had reversed all effects of the attack on me that started this morning. Later I Went out on a drive again towards Rawalpindi and feeling good and enjoying the ride of my car this time since I had already become cool and calm.
But I still shudder when I Recall the memory how they earlier controlled the eyesight with accompanying bouts of anxiety. I want to request friends to force these mind control people to become better and not treat their targets in a rough manner. We are humans and we deserve human respect that is not given to us. Passing through theses nasty experiences everyday is really like a nightmare and a bad dream. Please ask these agents to be better with their target humans.

Amin
Topic Author

January 7th, 2019, 8:30 pm

Since I wrote my previous email about attacks on my eyes and anxiety bouts, things markedly improved after that. I believe that the main guy who controls me is different now and this agent has been changed. My quality of life remarkably improved after that. But not everything is good. I sent emails to very few people but from the response I gather that they contacted some of the people and asked them to not cooperate. That made me a bit upset and I sent tweets to about twenty people in Pakistan about my persecution with neuro-electromagnetic weapons and mind control. I still do feel attempts to alter my behavior which means that they do not want to free me any time soon. 
I will be getting a fluanxol injection on 9th of January. At this point, I will like to ask the foreign embassies in Pakistan to make sure they get samples of drugged injections if they can so they could know what mind control drugs are being added to antipsychotic injections by American mind control agencies. Lot of these things would be happening in other countries or potentially would happen at some point in time.
I will again try to write more frequently and hope to be better regarding that.

Amin
Topic Author

January 12th, 2019, 8:34 am

Yesterday was a very bad day. I woke up at 12:30 and decided to take a shower with warm water in the water supply instead of water I had on my own. Several other things had improved in the past for example I Was able to buy good soap and kept it in the bathroom and it remained fine. Previously, I had to keep the soap in the pocket and whenever I would leave it in the washroom, it would go ugly. But about fifteen days ago, I bought this soap and kept it in the washroom and nothing happened to it and I Was happy with this progress and wanted to check my water supply if it had improved as well. So I took a shower with warm water in the water supply but they started charging my body all over and it was a very bad experience. I later tried to wash my head with good water but mind control agents increased the torture and continued to give me anxiety attacks coupled with attacks on my eyesight. I continued to beg them to be better but they did not stop late into the evening and I was still suffering at 7:30 pm. I slept earlier today at 10:30 pm and was not able to do any work due to anxiety attacks. I woke up at 2:00 am in the morning and worked for two and a half hours and that was basically all the work I did. I woke up today at slightly earlier than twelve and then I am writing this post at 1:30 pm after having food at home. 
Another major problem I face every night is that some chemical goes into the mouth at night when I am sleeping and settles at the base of the tongue and all over the inside of upper jaw and it is very painful for my sleep. Please ask these mind control people to stop using such tactics and let me have a good and natural sleep. 
I sent about twenty twitter tweets to Pakistani journalists and politicians and would be contacting more people slowly.

Amin
Topic Author

January 12th, 2019, 1:24 pm

Today was just very slightly better day. They continued to try to control me through attacks on my eyes and my eyes had far less brightness and consciousness decreased in my eyes. I was very careful about not taking a drink that could badly effect me and that was probably one reason that there were no full blown bouts of anxiety but still I felt quite bad throughout the day.
I had told friends that they had removed the guy who had made 500 million dollars from controlling me and they had installed someone else to control me who was not as bad and my quality of life remarkably improved. As it follows, I also started working on the market trading project more enthusiastically and that did not go well with many people in decision making capacity. And they decided to reverse the changes again and this evening I found that the same 500 million dollars guy was speaking again in my brain. He started speaking in my brain again today after I wrote the previous post this morning. Apparently for past few days, he was present there among the group of people controlling my brain but was not speaking but started speaking again this morning. I was a little bit  worried from this change of circumstances. Earlier I Was looking up to things and was thinking that they wanted to decrease control over me but once I started working on my research project, it turned out that they reversed their decisions and put the same people back to control me. As I did tell epople my quality of life had remarkably improved and I was feeling much better but all these good experiences remained short-lived.

Amin
Topic Author

January 14th, 2019, 4:20 pm

I have been telling friends about my tweets to American politicians and recently I started tweeting to Pakistani politicians and journalists. Just as with American politicians, I will like to make a list of my Pakistani tweet recipients. This also serves the purpose as a record if my tweets are blocked by CIA.
1. Imran Khan. PM of Pakistan.
2. Shah Mahmood Qureshi.  Foreign Minister of Pakistan.
3. Saleem Safi.
4. Moeed Pirzada.
5. Shireen Mazari.
6. Hamid Mir.
7. Asma Shirazi.
8. Omer Cheema.
9. Khawaja Asif.
10. Khurram Dastgir Khan.
11. Ansar Abbasi.
12. Dawn Newspaper.
13. Dr. Arif Alvi.
14. Shahzeb Khanzada.
15. Kamran Khan.
16. Fawad Chaudhry.
17. Asad Omer.
18. Kashif Abbasi.
19. Sohail Warraich.
20. Maleeha Lodhi.
21. Saeed Ghani.
22. Miftah Ismail.
23. Mushahid Hussain.
24. Ijaz-ul-Haq.
25. Sherry Rehamn.
26. Mujib Shami.
27. Imran Riaz Khan.
28. Tahir-ul-Qadri.
29. Muneeb Farooq.
30. Usman Dar.
31. Rauf Klasra.
32. Mubasher Lucman.
33. Sana Bucha,
34. Nasim Zehra.
35.Cyril Ameida.
36. Mohammad Malick.
37. Arshad Sharif.

Amin
Topic Author

January 15th, 2019, 5:54 pm

I wanted to make an appeal to people to protest against my persecution and try for my freedom. Though I have been writing here for quite sometime and people would have known about me already, I would again want to tell people that at this point in my life, I have absolutely no religion and I do not believe in religion. Though there were times more than ten years ago when I would be upset about my persecution, I have absolutely never tried nor thought about trying anything anti-American. I have absolutely never done nor planned doing anything that would hurt any human being anywhere in the world. I do not believe my continued persecution would serve any purpose for American people. And I am sane enough to forgive everyone who was involved in my persecution and joke with them about it. I absolutely do not want any revenge or any other thing like that. And whatever might be the motivation behind my persecution, I absolutely respect all jews and I also believe in the right of Israelis to exist with total respect for their human dignity and their human aspirations. 
One reason that my persecution continues is that people who come across me are American agents of Pakistani origin who live in Pakistan and these people have a great interest in continuing and increasing the persecution of targets in Pakistan. So they continue to represent the Pakistani targets as great threats to Americans since these agents want to mint tens of millions of dollars every year. I am sure if I was coming across sane people, my persecution might have ended quite a long time ago. 
Again regardless of  whatever has happened in the past, I want my life back and assure Americans that I would love to be friends with them especially the good humans among the American people. I do not want to be motivated by hate or revenge and just want to bury the chapter of past twenty years of my life and move on.
Again, I would request all Americans to try for an end of my persecution and protest against it. I am a friend and please do not consider me an enemy.

Amin
Topic Author

January 24th, 2019, 9:49 pm

It had been raining till yesterday but today there was a lot of sunshine. I woke up around twelve and took the car to take some food from nearby market. After that I Went out on a walk and walked for one and a half hour. It was already 3:30 by the time I returned from my walk. After the walk, I continued to waste time at home and also continued thinking about my work. I Also felt some decreased light in my eyes because of mind control activity but it was still reasonable since there were no special anxiety bouts. After that I started working on my programs that I Want to post on Wilmott in a day. I worked on my SDEs program to make it stable in sense of touching zero. Very close to zero, many SDEs would beocme unstable and derivatives would blow and would be like random lines all over the graph. I Was able to fix that relatively quickly. Then I worked with my previous model of orthogonal increments that had far better accuracy for most SDEs. I made that program stable as well and corrected for errors close to zero. Good thing was that I was able to get the program to work freely for .5 exponents and exponents even smaller than that without any special problems. I hope to be posting the programs on technical forum in a day or two.
Then at around ten, I went out for half an hour on the car and had some food from super market. I quickly came back and kept on checking my programs.
I would be injected with fluanxol injection on this saturday. I again request people and foreign embassies to carefully look if they are adding any special drugs to my injections so that they could keep up with any special chemicals that are being added to retard the people.
There is another request I have been previously making people. When I sleep, they use some special techniques to force some chemical in my mouth that settles on the lower side of upper jaw and the tongue and it continues to pinch all night. IT is like a small ache in the mouth all night long and it does not let me sleep well. They never used this chemical earlier and started using it only since a few months. IT really does not let me sleep well. Yesterday night my sleep was very very light and it was almost as if I remained awake all night. I Want to request people to please ask mind control agencies to stop using these chemicals at night and let me have a natural sleep. It is really painful to have to go through the night with these chemicals on the inside of the mouth. Please do something if you can do anything to help me. Thank you.

Amin
Topic Author

January 30th, 2019, 11:46 am

They had started anxiety attacks last night before I slept and my breathing became abnormally heavy and it also had an effect on my eyes. Due to this anxiety attack, I decided to sleep earlier at twelve otherwise I would wait for at least one and a half hour before I would sleep. And they continued after I woke up today. I decided to eat outside and went out on my car. They continued to try to induce anxiety. I took good food but when I took a diet drink, unfortunately the drink was not good and they succeeded in giving me anxiety and have control over my eyes. I felt very bad for a little while but then took another drink from a different place and felt somewhat better. But the anxiety continued even after I came back and I continued to breathe heavily and my eyesight remained affected. Then when things were not improving, I decided to write about it. It took me half an hour to write the above lines.

Amin
Topic Author

February 2nd, 2019, 8:56 pm

I wrote an open letter to new Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan to end the neuro-electromagnetic torture in Pakistan. Here is my letter:

My Open Letter to Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan, to Intervene In Order to Protect the Interests of Pakistan

To,

Prime Minister Imran Khan,
The Prime Minister of Pakistan

Subject: Open Letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan to Intervene In Order to Protect the Interests of Pakistan

Dear Esteemed Prime Minister,

Though I am a common Pakistani, I do believe that all Pakistanis should hold interests of Pakistan supreme when they do anything. However several organs of state have totally failed to comprehend what is good for our country Pakistan. All Pakistanis hope that you will keep the interests of Pakistan supreme in every decision you take.

I want to bring your attention to a major problem facing Pakistan today. A large number of foreign students and Pakistani professionals go to USA every year. CIA keeps track of very talented graduates and professionals from target countries like Pakistan in USA and if some of those talented people decide to return to their motherland Pakistan with a desire to serve their people, CIA determines whether they should be allowed to freely go back and if CIA decides otherwise, they give bribes to agents and corrupt politicians in Pakistan and some agencies here retard those talented people and get the promised reward and bribes in return. Such actions by some of our own people keep the fate of our countries dark forever. I will like to emphasize that none of these targeted people have any remote connection to terrorism or extremism. They are targeted solely based on their talent and their ability to start businesses and enterprises especially in advanced technologies sectors where our country is truly lagging. I believe several tens of Pakistani citizens have been retarded in Pakistan over past ten years due to efforts of CIA. Nobody can easily determine the monumental loss to our country's economy because the efforts of so many returning Pakistani expatriates to set up technological enterprises in our country were so successfully thwarted by CIA. Many economists state that advanced technological industries in South East Asia and other Asian tigers were established in a 'flying geese pattern' where some individual started a technological enterprise and then more and more businessmen and entrepreneurs followed their lead and established even more successful technological businesses and slowly the fate of the entire nations changed towards a better and greater future. CIA successfully stalled this flying geese pattern from developing in our country by repeatedly retarding, controlling and thwarting the intelligent professionals who were ready to take the initiative to set up advanced technological enterprises in our country. Now we look at our country where our exports are continuously declining and we are lagging far behind the countries who received aid from us ten years ago. It is so ironic that Our Politicians hold seminars in foreign countries to attract investment and these seminars and conferences are usually total failure but many of these politicians actively retard Pakistanis who want to set up even more advanced technological companies in Pakistan. I will request the Prime Minister to properly investigate these issues, otherwise, our country, Pakistan, will suffer forever.

Special secret service agency that helps CIA retard Pakistanis was first established by traitor of the land, Pervaiz Musharraf, to appease Americans so that they would help him prolong his illegal and dictator regime at the expense of interests of our own country. I would request the Prime Minister to take action in order to investigate the details of this Pakistani secret service agency that retards talented Pakistanis on orders of CIA with American money in Lahore city. This is done in connivance with some influential people in Lahore city who have become tentacles of CIA because of the bribes CIA pays them to retard our people. I would request the Prime Minister to ask this agency to reveal how many Pakistanis they have already retarded and make sure such activities never happen in the future. Since administration of Lahore city is involved in these activities because of hefty bribes they receive, the esteemed Prime Minister is requested to investigate who are these black sheep in the administration of Lahore city who have become tentacles of CIA to facilitate retarding of a large number of Pakistanis returning from United States and damage the interests of Pakistan. I claim that several government officials in the city administration received millions of dollars each to orchestrate retarding of these talented Pakistanis coming back from United States to serve our country Pakistan. 

CIA uses specially synthesized neuro-transmitters to alter, retard, or even possibly control the brains of target individuals. Since many times, it is very difficult to add these neuro-transmitters to victim’s food, they use very special techniques to get these neuro-transmitters into victim’s body. The special drugs and neuro-transmitters are added to the food of entire group dining at the occasion so the victim is assured that food is totally safe since everybody is taking food from the same source and the victim naturally thinks if there were any drugs in the food, the entire group would be sick or affected. This false sense of security is a deception technique and the drugs affect only the target and rest of the people in the group remain totally safe. Science behind this deception technique is that these drugs/neuro-transmitters remain totally inert(chemically inactive) until charged by Electromagnetic frequency weapons directed on the particular individual from a distance. The drugs can go into the bodies of the entire group taking the food but they do not hurt any biological functions until some EM frequency weapons are focused on someone who has eaten/or taken drugged food or beverage and the electromagnetic field produced by NEM directed frequency weapons makes the drugs chemically active in the body of the target victim, and the activated drugs combine with some major and potent neurotransmitters of the target and retard him forever. Rest of the people who ate the same food remain totally safe since inert/inactive drugs in their bodies are not charged by Electromagnetic directed frequency weapons and many times these people are told in advance that eating the same food would never hurt them.

Pakistani secret services, who cooperate with CIA, deploy hundreds of agents at different food shops to drug the food where ever the victim could possibly go to take food or drink. To corner the target, water and beverage companies are asked by secret services to put these mind-altering drugs to retard the victim in their manufactured drinks. In Lahore, Nestle, Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, Gourmet, and other major beverage companies have actively participated in this activity. Sometimes secret services go to the extreme limit of drugging the water supply of entire areas. As I mentioned earlier, general public is not affected by these special drugs because these drugs remain totally inert (chemically inactive) until charged by Electromagnetic frequency weapons directed on the particular individual from a distance. Sometimes agencies promise money to food stores in return for their cooperation and promise big reward after they had successfully sold or served the victim drugged food.

It will certainly be very difficult for most people to believe what I say but you can get his information from people in agencies you actually trust. You can personally verify this if you know some owners of food shops in Lahore very well since this had become a very frequent activity by Pakistani secret agencies between November 2014 to April 2015. There was also large scale activity of drugging the beverages and the food stores in entire Lahore city from October 2013 to February 2014 by Pakistani secret services working under CIA’s command. These dates can also be verified by asking the residents of Lahore city who work in professions related to food business(bakeries/restaurants/general stores) in Lahore city since this was done on a huge scale and most food business owners are familiar that drugs were given to them by agencies and agencies asked food business owners to add those drugs to their complete food stock between the above mentioned dates.

My persecution with neuro-electromagnetic weapons started in USA at the start of 1998, when I was a student at New York University which is an American University. Unfortunately, when I took admission, I was unaware of Jewish character of the university. A Jewish(with a great very sorry to most good jews who are wonderful human beings) professor noticed my talent for mathematical finance and financial markets and asked CIA to retard me because of his animosity for Muslims. When I became the target of persecution by drugs, my mind was changed drastically. CIA started to manipulate me and some of my professors started to actively discourage and create problems for my research. I was given drugs in my food several times to stop me from working and to alter my brain with NEM weapons. Several times I would become very sick after having food but I had no idea what was happening and who was doing it. I contacted officials of my university but they all stubbornly refused to help me. I want you to understand that it was a very painful time and I have just written very briefly about it. When times became really tough and I realized that US Government was persecuting me and CIA was trying to retard my brain forever, I decided to leave America and go to Pakistan.

When I reached Pakistan, I suffered from the same cruelty of CIA dictating other third world nations what to do by generously bribing top officials. About ten people came to my home and gave me several injections and tied my hands and legs. I lost consciousness for one night. I did not know what was happening and could not even open my eyes. I had extremely severe shivering for two days and did not know what was happening. My family was manipulated and took me to a doctor of their choice in Pakistan Army and I was kept in house arrest with soldiers of Pakistan Army, on CIA's orders, stopping me from leaving the house and I was locked in my room every night. This continued for six months. After six months, I got drug induced jaundice because of over-drugging. I could not sleep for more than two months because of severe itching of jaundice. I had blood marks all over my body because I could not resist itching. As I mentioned, I was repeatedly beaten by state agencies to intimidate me. State agencies, on instigation of CIA, repeatedly asked food places to drug my food. I have been forcefully kidnapped, beaten and drugged several times by state agencies in Pakistan generously bribed by CIA to intimidate me and stop my research work in Pakistan.

I am an average sample out of those Pakistanis who were chosen to be retarded by CIA. Despite the efforts of my persecution, I continued to do research and as a Pakistani I am proud to state that I have discovered methods for the solution of ordinary and stochastic differential equation and my research is very fundamental and, learning from the history of work done in applied mathematics over past several centuries, I am sure that these methods I discovered would be used in applied mathematics for hundreds of years to follow. I am very proud to have done it as a Pakistani.

I would like to dispel any possible image that these targeted Pakistanis want in any way something wrong for our country or other fellow citizens. Despite my persecution by Pakistani state apparatus, I have a burning desire to serve my country. I have always tried to contribute my suggestions towards a better understanding how we should manage our country towards success. I will cite some of my attempts to stimulate discussion about the better future of Pakistan.
https://defence.pk/threads/the-need...g ... ue.456454/
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistans-ec ... re.426396/
https://defence.pk/threads/realizing-pa ... ce.410293/
https://defence.pk/threads/nuclear-...- ... st-8336416
https://defence.pk/threads/pak-afgh...e ... ty.432522/
https://defence.pk/threads/integration- ... an.361999/

There are many other such threads I started and other posts and I attempt to write here on this forum since I have a strong desire to serve my country despite the hostile attitude of so many Pakistani compatriots. I have always tried to start discussions so that there could be an informed consensus in Pakistani people about the steps we need to take as a collective nation towards our better future. Most of these discussions are meant as an initial initiative for the policy experts to consider and build a consensus among themselves how to implement them.

I have discussed the problem here: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/machinat ... an.354064/

Wilmott Forums - http://wilmott.com/messageview.cfm?cati ... TARTPAGE=1

Below is my blog where I have written my posts about our country, Pakistan.
http://ahsanamin2999.wordpress.com

Here is my company website
http://www.infinitiderivatives.com

Here is my public research page:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/Abs ... _id=435366

About My Professional Goals:

I have done extensive research in applied mathematical sciences and want to grow my mathematical modeling company towards mathematical research in the disciplines of financial trading, applications of mathematical technologies towards new and existing industries, green technologies, advanced medical and biological sciences, advanced agricultural and genetic research, and motion picture and animation design with great special effects using mathematical technologies.Innovation in most advanced sciences and technological disciplines depend on successful applied mathematical modeling.

I would request esteemed Prime Minister to not bow to any pressure of making decisions without listening to my point of view since this is what many people close to him but loyal to Americans would surely insist. I would request our Prime Minister to hold a total inquiry to punish those people who took bribes and retarded our talented people who wanted to serve our country so our society is purged of such evils forever.

This open letter also appears on internet. 

Ahsan Amin

Your Truly,

Ahsan Amin

CEO Infiniti Derivatives Technologies
Phone: 0336-2602125 ; NIC No. 32303-2546364-5
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On